Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

*glomps back* Oh! Lily! That's so sweet! I'm impressed that you read them, and glad that you missed me consequently. biggrin.gif *Hugs*

OMG Keeeeeeeeey!!! *tacklehugs* I knew you would come back eventually! Where have you been? Are you okay? How have you been lately?

Oh and Sadine is still here, if you haven't bored of MS yet. :D

Speaking of MS, I think I should write a post now. I doubt Sessh will post anything soon, and anything she posts probably wouldn't affect what I'm going to post too much. Just let me finish writing a post for a different RP. /sighs

biggrin.gif I'm so happy you didn't delete my Sadie! As to what happened, real life exploded and took over. My family got crazy, friends got crazy, school got crazy. It all kind of just went everywhere and it took a while for everything to settle. Is bringing Sadie back in going to be crazy? I'm a little nervous since I haven't posted in months if my quality is going to be good.

As, it's so nice that everyone's so excited! I was hoping you all wouldn't be terribly mad at me, but this is like the opposite! biggrin.gif

I wouldn't delete Sadine. I didn't think that you would go poof for no reason. (:

And no, bringing her back in wouldn't be crazy at all, actually. ^^ You'll get the hang of writing again. Hopefully, everything that's happened could motivate you a lot more. Would you like a summary, or should I type you one? It's a lot to read, I know. >______> But anyways, I need to get back to doing homework.

/should really stop procrastinating

A summary will do for now and I will catch up when i get the chance, it's just a habit of mine. I would like to have some idea of what has happened/is happening to know how to re-enter. That's something we may have to work out.

I'd offer to write up a summary for you, Key, but I think I'd just get all confused in the middle. >.> There were some posts that lost me completely (most of which were Manga's superlong&epic ones) so I don't think I'd do a very good job. X3

Good luck reading through all of that though, lol.

um, I could try to give a summary Key. manga can correct anything I mess up, but at least you'll have a general idea of what happened. >w<

so, everyone had been in the park and were then taken by the carriages to this really big mansion. each of the sixteen year olds were paired up and then stuck in rooms for the night. Mostly everyone went to sleep. They were then awoken by the lights turning on because of demons attacking, i believe. so everyone is rushing out of their rooms, mostly following manga's character Rhianna since we have no idea what to do. After retrieving some people form the infirmary, they went down the halls until they came to where the demons were. chaos practically ensues, with the demons attacking people, and the teens discovering their powers. you can read the most recent posts to see what's happening currently. ^^

I hope that's all correct. >w<

Sorry, I was out of town all of Saturday, and DC Forums wasn't working for me yesterday.

Anyways, I'll give a more in-depth summary, since Kira already gave you a general idea (though Kira, I think you meant Rhiannon, not Rhianna). Sorry if I happen to leave anything out. There are certain things that I remember in-depth, and some things that I don't remember at all. X3 Feel free to add anything.

Key, you disappeared after Carlie showed up and got in an argument with everyone, right?

So, after Sadine mocked Carlie, Emilia started insulting him, calling him a weakling and whatnot, and Carlie finally agreed to stay and give her and Kiril his "divided attention." I think that at about this time, Evelyn got pissed that everyone was cooperating with Kiril and Emilia so easily and started throwing a tantrum. Kiril got pissed off and held the sword at her throat to threaten her into going with them. Evelyn, being so pissed that she lost all reason, grabbed Kiril's sword, which pissed him off even more, and he stabbed her in the foot. Consequently, Evelyn discharged a bolt of lightning, which struck Kiril square in the chest. The incident knocked both of them out cold. Emilia lost her cool at this point and started freaking out. She asked either Sadine or Breckin to carry Evelyn for her, but before either of them could respond, Gordon emerged from the trees and offered to carry Evelyn. There’s a bit of a love-at-first-sight thing here, at least for Gordon. Everyone there began to follow Emilia, who was carrying Kiril, with the exception of Carlie. He had chosen to go a different route, because he hadn’t wanted to get involved with the Umbralatronis, but he had also wanted to make sure that Kiril was alright.

Back at the carriages, Kathy (Lily’s character) and Varianne (Rosella’s character) were having a heated argument with each other and with the four Umbralatronis there. Emilia and her group of hybrids reached the carriages, and Belinos left with Emilia to find help for Kiril. Belinos hadn’t noticed Evelyn, and Emilia sort of had a grudge against Evelyn, so she didn’t bother mentioning Evelyn’s injuries. Kathy agreed to go along with them on the condition that she would fight for herself and that she could call her brothers to tell them of her absence. Brunor agreed to her terms, and she called her brothers before entering the carriage. Varianne, on the other hand, still refused to go with the Umbralatronis, so she turned to leave and ended up walking into one of the pegasi. Due to the fact that she had already pissed the winged horses off by calling them “mutants,” that pegasi threw open his wings and knocked Varianne out cold.

Meanwhile, Carlie, seeing that Kiril was being tended to and all, began walking out of the park. Once he was out, he spotted Lakshmi crying. Already annoyed with her, he went to ask her how she was, to which she began to smile. This was why Carlie began to call Locke “Barbie.’ Locke then explained that she had been following her dog, Beatrix, and then Beatrix showed up, possessed by the creature that had originally forced Carlie to enter Forest Park in the first place. After leaping on top of Carlie and breaking a couple of his ribs, the creature told Carlie to take Lakshmi and go back into Forest Park. Thus, Locke helped Carlie back into the park, where the Umbralatronis were just preparing to leave, and then they were off.

Once they arrived at the mansion, the smaller of the two carriages, containing Alina, Gordon, Clay, and Varianne, headed off to the dungeons (sadly), while all of the other teens got sent to some nicer guest rooms. Sadine was put in the same room as Sophia and Shira. The injured (Lakshmi, Carlie, and Evelyn) were sent to the infirmary.

Here, I ended Midsummer’s Eve, and the following day began with a super long and super confusing post of mine. >___> Probably the one that Lily was referring to. Anyways, that post started off with explaining that when Rhiannon, Hadyn, and Tristen had reached the Aileachs’ mansion, Rhiannon went ahead and locked herself in her room for the remainder of the day. Before she went to sleep, she was reading a short passage from this one book, which you might want to read over, since it is relevant to the plot. Anyways, at midnight, Rhiannon (due to laziness, I’m calling her Ree after this) woke up and saw Branwen in the mirror. After getting insulted quite a bit, Ree ended up chucking her book at the mirror, obviously breaking it. After that, she heard Hadyn calling for her, and she opened the door. After eating the sandwich that he had brought her, Hadyn spilled the news to her about the majority of the Umbralatronis headed off to NYC to fight the demons, and a whole army of demons attacking the mansion. He then said that their mission was to fetch the hybrids and escape through the secret tunnel that was in the dungeons. Rhiannon went back into her room to get her stuff, and then she broke down after seeing a broken Sensor. Because she was taking so long, Hadyn went into her room and saw the broken mirror. I think he said, “You broke the mirror,” and then he sort of went berserk after that for some unexplained reason. He ended up burying his nails in Rhiannon’s arm, and then he finally went back to normal, apologizing and begging for forgiveness and whatever. Okay, so after they got Rhiannon’s arm cleaned up – though it continues to bleed – the two headed down to the hallway where the majority of the hybrids are.

Hadyn headed off to find Brunor to ask him about the situation and whether or not evacuation was still necessary, and during that time, Rhiannon had a vision of a bloody man, which caused her to (sort of) break down again. Hadyn broke her out of the vision, but when she told him that they had to go help the bloody man, whoever he was, he told her that if she didn’t know who the man in question was, then there was nothing they could do.

Hadyn then headed to the infirmary. On the way there, he sort of has something like a heart attack (not really). He started coughing up all this blood, and later, it’s revealed that all of his past wounds had opened up, which was why he had been hemorrhaging so badly. Afterwards, the pain finally ebbed away (not really) and he limped to the infirmary, where he meets the three injured. Well, they’re no longer injured, and almost in mint condition. JK

After Hadyn left, Rhiannon went ahead and threw open all of the doors, hollering for all of them to wake up. That was the end of my long and epically confusing post.

Kathy was the first to wake up. She was having a nightmare about her mother’s death. Her mother had gone out in the middle of the night to get her some ice cream, and as a result, her mother had been killed in a tragic car accident. At the end of the dream, Kathy saw a Changeling, which caused her to wake up before Rhiannon intruded.

Rhiannon ended up pissing Kathy and Kira off by saying that it was the hybrids’ fault that they were in trouble, and then she had another vision, which told her that Hadyn was in danger. This prompted her to ditch the hybrids and head off to find Hadyn. The hybrids followed her anyways, though Danni was about ready to beat her up. Lol

So Ree found Hadyn and fussed over the fact that he was completely covered in blood and in terrible condition, and he fussed over her arm just to get her to stop fussing over him. Then they finally started heading to the dungeon, but just outside the dungeon, they found Brunor getting killed by an Oschaert.

So before that had happened, Brunor had encountered the Oschaert and had been about to kill the demon when two Changelings (played by Sessh) showed up and turned the tables on him. After it was obvious that Brunor was dead meat (since they had broken his legs), the Changelings left to go into the dungeon, where they would find the Dark and Winter hybrids.

Back to the main part of the story: Two other demons showed up, these being the Sidhian and the Myr. The Myr went after Sen, because Sen has a cat, and sank his teeth into Sen’s calf, before tearing the flesh out and jumping away. Hadyn fell to his knees in front of the Oschaert, and just as Rhiannon had prepared to shoot the demon dog, the Sidhian attacked her. Sophia threw a random rock at the Sidh, and the Sidh threw out a whip-like arm at Sophia, causing her to fly backwards and break a window. During this time, Rhiannon had tried to escape from the Sidhian, but Sidhian went after her anyways. Kathy, upon seeing Brunor almost dead (she was remembering her mother), lost her mind right about then and caused a bolt of lightning to come down from the sky and strike the Oschaert. Luckily for the Oschaert, it leapt away in the nick of time. Kathy, on the other hand, collapsed and was barely conscious. However, Kathy’s attack had not been in vain, because she had managed to snap Hadyn out of his random trance (He was having a vision of some random lady). Hadyn then carried Kathy over to Mark, who had tried to hide himself, before going after the Sidh. Yes, he lost his mind for a second time after seeing Rhiannon pinned to the wall and out cold.

The Oschaert, after dodging the lightning, spotted Breckin, and, due to his hatred for the Summer Fey, went for Breckin without a second thought. A fight ensued between them, resulting in the demon dog being burned to a crisp and Breckin collapsing out of fatigue. Is the demon dog dead yet? He’ll be by the end of my next post, but for now, he’s barely clinging to life.

Meanwhile, after Sophia had broken a window, the rain had begun pouring into the mansion as well. The Myr attacked Sen for a second time, enraging Sophia, and she attempted to punch the Myr. She missed, but then a jet of water struck the Myr, soaking him. Sophia then collapsed out of the fatigue as well.

Now Danni was freaking out as well. She ran to Hadyn, who had gone to provoke the Sidh, and without realizing it, she caused a huge gust of wind to buffet the Sidh.

Carlie watched the Umbralatronis getting pwned with absolute glee. He had even been planning to aid the demons, but then he tripped in his own puddle of mud and fell flat on his face, breaking one of his teeth. X3

Locke doesn’t realize all this is happening, due to the fact that she has merged with a plant that was present there.

That’s about it. Hopefully, I didn’t leave anything important out. I know the part about the battle gets a bit confusing. >___> You probably should read those last few posts, if you’re not going to read all of what you’ve missed.

Now to the summary of everything OoC:

Rosella took Dani-xo’s Winter spot with Varianne, but then after life began to get to hectic for her, she left. Of course, Varianne is still in the danger, awaiting Sessh to get her motivation back and kill her.

After Rose left, Elsendor/Nessie/Elsie took her spot with Concord, and she also created the NPC post that contained the Myr and the Sidhian. Then, she realized that her roleplaying was causing her to not live her life properly and she asked to leave. Concord will be treated as if he had never existed.

Lore left as well, because the RP was going too fast for him.

Jaina left too, because she couldn’t keep up.

That’s about it, I think. The entire time, except for when they went to sleep, I just had Sadine follow Breckin everywhere.

Now, I have to get off. I’ve been procrastinating faaaar too much. If you have any questions, hopefully someone else can answer them for you. Have fun reading all that. lol

Ahahaha, we could probably write a summary about that summary. X3

I think that at about this time, Evelyn got pissed that everyone was cooperating with Kiril and Emilia so easily and started throwing a tantrum. Kiril got pissed off and held the sword at her throat to threaten her into going with them. Evelyn, being so pissed that she lost all reason, grabbed Kiril's sword, which pissed him off even more, and he stabbed her in the foot.

I think he said, “You broke the mirror,” and then he sort of went berserk after that for some unexplained reason. He ended up burying his nails in Rhiannon’s arm, and then he finally went back to normal, apologizing and begging for forgiveness and whatever.

On the way there, he sort of has something like a heart attack (not really). ... Afterwards, the pain finally ebbed away (not really) and he limped to the infirmary, where he meets the three injured. Well, they’re no longer injured, and almost in mint condition.

So Ree found Hadyn and fussed over the fact that he was completely covered in blood and in terrible condition, and he fussed over her arm just to get her to stop fussing over him.

Carlie watched the Umbralatronis getting pwned with absolute glee.

Oh Manga. (': You're too much.

Do you have any idea how hard I was laughing when reading over those quoted parts? XD

I don't even know why exactly I was laughing. It just sounds so funny when you type it out like that.

Lily, I like you more and more each time you post. biggrin.gif Ask Dash, I was talking to her while I was reading this and I couldn't stop cracking up, mainly at your quoted parts.

I decided to read/skim over the pages tonight (BLEH!) which is taking foreverr. And it caused me to reread my Sadie posts, which makes me even more in love with her. Go figure. Also, Lily, I can understand why you were excited to see me after you read those. It was some pretty funny writing. xd.png

Figuring out how to jump back into this is going to be weird. I have a feeling the first post will either be very small, or very large. Not in between. Also, what do ya mean you just figured I was following Breckin? Maybe I'll understand more when I finish rereading/skimming, but right now I am confuzzled.

I didn't realize that it was that funny when I typed it up. XD I think the last three of your quotes were the funniest, at least in my opinion. The first one just made me realize that I use the word "pissed" too much. X3 I probably should fix that habit.

Well, at least now, if anyone's still confuzzled about what has happened, everything's cleared up now. X3 . . . I hope.

Key, I just meant that since you weren't there to roleplay Sadine, I just had her mindlessly following Breckin all over the place. So when Breckin went into the carriages, she just followed him in. I don't know . . . Sadine just seemed to get along with him most.

Lol, Kira, I just thought it was funny that you called her Rhianna. :P Yeah, my sense of humor can be a bit stupid too. >_____>

It's probably because I have a friend named Rhianna, and since Rhiannon is similar, it just kinda slipped in there, lol.

Oh my gosh. This is taking soo long. Around a half hour per page and I'm on 15 right now.

Also, Manga, I knowww. She does get along with him and they are cute. Every time it's a Breckin post I get excited. And I have the perfect explanation for Sadie's "absence". I can't wait to finish reading all of this stuff so that I can actually get to posting.

oh, Key, btw, I sent you a PM about The Agnimitra. I'm wondering if you got it or not.

I did get it and the reason I haven't responded is because I'm not sure what to do. Agnimitra was one of the RPs I got very overwhelmed in before I left and now I've found out that Dash is no longer a part of it. I just haven't decided what I want to do yet, and I would prefer not to discuss it any further here. It doesn't seem appropriate, seeing as this is the MS OoC and not Agnimitra.

i didn't plan to discuss it here because of that. I was just wondering if you got the PM. I would like it if we could talk about it through the PM though.

Lily, I like you more and more each time you post. biggrin.gif Ask Dash, I was talking to her while I was reading this and I couldn't stop cracking up, mainly at your quoted parts.

I decided to read/skim over the pages tonight (BLEH!) which is taking foreverr. And it caused me to reread my Sadie posts, which makes me even more in love with her. Go figure. Also, Lily, I can understand why you were excited to see me after you read those. It was some pretty funny writing. xd.png

Ahaha, why thank you. ;D

Credit goes to Manga for her writing style though~

(Btw, Manga, iirc, you're writing a novelization on MS, right? How's that coming along?

/really really really wants to read it)

Uh huh! Sadie's a interesting character, that's for sure. She's just about the only other level-headed girl, if you don't count Locke. X3

Of course Locke doesn't count.

She is an absent-minded twit, and I'm being nice.

Oh my god. Okay, finally finished all that. Whew! *wipes forehead*

Haha, levelheaded to explain the crazy redhead? You read the insult battle in the beginning. She is kind of crazy. I wonder what you'll think of her after I make this post...

Also, reading all this makes me comment that Manga's writing is fantastic. I just wanted to point that out.

Hopefully you all like the post and explanation to Sadie's "absence". Can't wait to hear your reactions. biggrin.gif

Haha, thanks Key. ^^

And thanks for attacking the Myr instead of the Sidhian. XD It would have been bad if you had attacked the Sidh, 'cause the only known way to kill him would be to have the beetles eat all of him.

I guess that means all the demons in the upper floor have been dealt with. The Sidhian is just going to leave. Really, he probably would have gone after Sadine for killing Ancadel, but then I wouldn't know how to get him to leave them alone. X3

Lily's right. Sadine is pretty level-headed. During the whole insult battle, Sadine totally kept her cool, and she was enjoying it. Kiril, on the other hand . . . lol, he failed. XD I blame myself.

Uhh, Lily, I'm writing chapter eleven right now, and thank goodness that I have my muse back again. X3 I wasn't sure if you guys would have wanted to read it, which was why I never bothered to post it. It was just something that I let my RL friends read.

I could post it, if you'd like. :D I'd love to get some critique from you guys.

Anyways, I'll try to write an IC post by Friday. Yesterday, I spent most of the entire day at the market and then at a water park, and today I'm going back with friends 'cause we got free tickets for them. Tomorrow, I have piano lessons, and I've barely practiced at all. >___> Friday should be my free day. I've already written 667 words though, so there's a start. Thank goodness I knocked Rhiannon out.

I figured the beetle guy was getting attacked enough, and the cat thingy wasn't, so...

Also, I'm gonna edit the post a bit because I wrote it way late at night so some stuff needs to be fixed, but the gist is the same.

And it's cool she's been level headed. You make a good point there. I may have to have that slip some as she gets more out of sorts, but I like it so far.

I personally would love to see the novel. From what I've seen of your writing so far I'm sure it's great. biggrin.gif

I'd like to read the novel too! If you publish it I'd totally buy a copy since the roleplay itself has me hooked like a really good story, lmao.

Anyways I'm going to finish up a post since it seemed like Sadie interacted with Breckin :u

I think they're cute too lol

xd.png I can't wait to read it. And the edited version is up now and she definitely interacted with Breckin, so please proceed.

And I agree with Murder, I would absolutely buy the novel and I love the story. biggrin.gif

Sorry I keep posting in here so much, I'm just beyond excited to be back biggrin.gif