Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Haha! You'll probably lose it eventually and your friend will be happy. xd.png

It's slang xd.png

And viola, a display of Kathy's powers. I figured that her, along with Evelyn, being Thunder hybrids, would show their powers first since their nature is so volatile. X3

I wasn't sure if Manga still needed the Oschaert, so I didn't kill it off. Manga, you can make it dodge or whatever, I don't particularly care. Hope this didn't affect any of your plans. ^^;; I know I kinda did this without asking.

Edited by lilyice

I <3 you, Lily.

You just solved my problems and gotten my MS muse back for me. (: All night, I was wondering how I was going to break it out to you guys that I had lost my muse for this RP. X3

I think I'll have the Oschaert dodge for now, just so I can have him go after one of the other hybrids. But thank you so much for attacking it. ^^ I won't say why, but I couldn't do it myself since Ree already has a demon going after her.

Summer started for me, but I probably won't be able to post much in June. *points to pile of summer assignments* Oh joy.

By the way, Lily, your new avi confused me at first. I was wondering who that was. >__>

Also, Odio and Mya, Ancadel is violet-colored, not black. In your posts, he was a black streak...or flash. I don't really remember anymore.

I'll answer PMs later on if I have time [:

Haha, glad I could help. ^^ I really don't want to see this RP come to a standstill. It's one of my absolute favourites.

<3 you too. (:

And lol, yeah. I figured it was about time I revamped my avi&sig. X3

Haha, and I'm glad that this RP is. (:

I just realized what your avi is. X3 I was staring at it for literally a minute trying to figure out what it was of.

Anyways~

Jaina has decided to drop out of the RP, and I've finally managed to force myself to go update everything...or most everything. I might have forgotten some things.

Lily edited Kathy's profile a bit, but it's nothing major. Instead of the Labios Ra, Kathy now descends from the Elakshaa.

I think I'll try to post by Saturday before I lose my muse again. Depending on whether Sessh finds the time to post or not, I may or may not post for Alina, which I don't mind all too much. (:

Don't worry, Odio. ^^ I still have it. In fact, I've already written 1,290 words so far. And for some reason, I think the first 1,119 words are what I like most out of everything I've ever written. I don't know why. o.0 It's not even exciting.

But anyways, you can expect a post from me by Wednesday. *will definitely procrastinate*

EDIT: By the way Lily, I need to ask you something about the Changelings. If they were attacking someone, would that someone be able to hear another person screaming at them, or would the power of the Changelins prevent that?

Edited by Mangaholic

EDIT: By the way Lily, I need to ask you something about the Changelings. If they were attacking someone, would that someone be able to hear another person screaming at them, or would the power of the Changelins prevent that?

They would, but not really clearly. The voice'll most likely seem to come from very far away; the victim might even think that they're imagining it or hallucinating. Physical contact is the best way to break free of a Changeling's spell, but then the other party has to be careful lest the Changeling decides to change to another victim. ;D One other thing though, now that you mention it. A single Changeling can only focus on one victim at a time.

Edit;; And bahahaha. 'Nother new avi ftw. <:

Edit2;; And no procrastinating for Manga. D< Must read epic post nao.

... /procrastinates on exam study

/is such a hypocrite

Edited by lilyice

Haha Lily. XP

Well, for the Changelings, that probably won't matter for now, because there are two Changelings and two helpless little hybrids. X3 Poor hybrids.

And don't worry! Manga decided not to procrastinate. I hast finished! /triumphant

I think that post is my most favorite post out of everything I've written so far. /glows Of course, it involves my characters more than everyone else's but oh well, it was fun. >__>

I tried to get as many characters involved as I could, but there are a lot of others that I couldn't. Anyways, all of the hybrids that aren't already caught up in some situation are free to attack any of the demons. In the end, the Myr and the Oschaert can die, but not the Sidh, because the Sidh is supposed to be hard to kill. >__> I'll think of a way to make him run away.

Also, I think it'd be better if no one attacked the Oschaert until Murder posts. Murder, I forgot to ask you to, but the doggie hasn't touched Breckin yet, so he's free to dodge if he'd like. ^^

Okay, anyways, I have to post the IC post now.

Someone want to chuck me the Changeling skellie? I get to handle the sadistic ones, it seems. (:

[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B] 

Like I said, you can change their names if you'd like. I'll just edit my post to fit the names. wink.gif And I didn't think that you would need a history, unless, of course, you would like one.

It's right here, Sesshy. ^^ I just copied that from one of my previous posts.

WHoops. Derder.

I'll whip one up in a sec. I'll have to reread them and form a personality of some sorts.

/dark mind begins to turn

Back from the woods! Hurray! *tired as hell*

I just love playing LAIR games :3

I'll go see what happen and act (if needed) later tonight. Also I will answer you later Manga too xd.png (Can't do it now)

I'll start working on my post now Manga. May I control the Oschaert's actions for this post to help it along a bit? :U

Lol Sessh. Can't wait to see what your dark, sadistic mind brings up this time. :3

Hopefully you don't mind my post, Skarx. I sort of posted without waiting for your answer. >__>

Sure thing, Murder. :3 That'll help me out a lot too. :>

Oh the flattery. <3

Do you want me to PM them or should I post them here?

I actually think it would be a good idea to send it to Lily instead and see what she says. :3 Since after all, she is the creator of the Changelings.

Gosh woman.

Is a PM so hard? xd.png

MSN is such a distraction when it comes to studying.

/logs on.

I'll see what I can do about the post Manga. I can probably make something so it changes nothing about your post.

Edited by Skarx

This is what I have for the 'Lings so far.

Farn will be Zie now, is that okay?

Name: Byrn (Byrnedette) [burn]

Appearance: Vanity is one of the first words that comes into mind concerning Byrn. You see, you'd think, being a demon, she wouldn't care for appearances. Rather, she would be grotesque so she wouldn't have room to feel sorry or angry about her appearance. Yet still, Byrn is very picky about how she looks. In fact, she has found the perfect partner to be around so she always retains the same form.

Because of her acquaintance and partner-in-crime, Zie, Byrn has managed to establish a somewhat of a permanent appearance. Byrn can assume the shape of a usually an abnormally tall female woman. Reaching maybe around six foot eight, Byrn towers over most humans so though she may physically appear like one, length-wise, she obviously stands out. Her facial structure seems almost too perfect; high cheek bones, angular face, and heart shaped. Full double lip, thick eyelids and eye lashes. Her eyes are a strange mix of aqua and turquoise, almost a light, oceanic blue that is bright and stands out. Her hair is buttery-yellow, coming down in thick cascades of small wavy curls.

Generally, her appearance is gorgeous. Stunning, unhuman. Because she is. You see, hanging around Zie has caused her to always retain the shape he hates the most, which is the perfect woman. Therefore, Byrn will always stay that way; which benefits her in two ways. She doesn't have to be an ugly rat, and Zie is terrified of her. Or disgusted. Either way, she loves it.

Her rat form is grotesque, particularly a reason why she hates it. slightly longer than your average rat, her appearance is anything but cute. Eyes bright red which have a strange hook at the end, her face seems sunken and always has a murderous intent behind it. Her white fur is matted and is cut in chunks, not being very orderly. Her claws are torn and she's missing a second toe, but she doesn't care much for it. She's rarely in her rat form anyways.

Personality: Though Byrn is remarkably vain, she is sadistic to no end. You see, Byrn loves to watch other suffer. Not only is it her nourishment, it's her drug, which is another reason why she chose to stick to Zie. Byrn is sarcastic, cyncial, and prude. She can be demanding, like a little baby, and when she doesn't get what she wants, well, she makes it so she does.

She has an obsessive personality - once she has a goal, she sticks to it. That's how she's managed to stay with Zie for so long. Once she has found prey she wants, she will work until she gets it. In those terms, she is reckless. She will throw herself out there to achieve what she wants to get.

Byrn is extremely unreasonable and short tempered, to top it off. If things don't go her way, she will act like a spoiled child and will go crazy.

The only thing that she hates is her rat form, and in relation, all other rats.

History: Byrn always resented her appearance; she hated being a rat. She already decided upon herself to find another who hated females (there had to be someone) and stick with them for the rest of their life so she can be as human as possible. And pretty.

Luckily, she found that within Zie, who, to her relief, was a changeling just like her. Ever since she's stuck with him, feeding off his own hatred (not quite the same as fear, she'd say, but it worked). At the same time, she served as quicker transportation so it worked as a win-win situation. Though she doesn't like Zie all the much, she still sticks with him for the purpose of remaining alive.

She doesn't remember much, the only thing she can recall is Zie. For all she knows and can remember, he's been with her.

=================

Name: Zie (Alazie) [sigh]

Appearance: Contrary to Byrnedette, Zie loves his rat form. When with Byrn, it is easy to retain his rat form as she hates it, so it works to his advantage.

Zie is longer than Byrn when she's in her rat form, which is almost never. Lengthwise, he is probably the length of an average forearm, so around 8 or 9 inches long. he has long red eyes and hooked claws. Unlike Byrn had, Zie takes care of his appearance. If you looked at it from a distance, you'd think he was a pet albino rat. He has long, well kept fur that is always pure white. His claws, slightly more red than normal rats, are hooked and are red-tipped.

Zie is almost found around Byrn. Whether it be up her sleeve or in her hands. If you want to look for the duo, look for an abnormally tall female blonde with a white rat on her.

Personality: Zie, in comparison to Byrn, is relatively normal and calm.

History:

Edited by Sesshia

That is so lulzy. I love their relationship with each other.

And, regarding the IC post Murder made. This is really insignificant, but Kathy is in fact conscious. X3 I don't want to have her fainting just yet.

Mhm, she is. (: She's just really, really weak, and probably on the verge of passing out. She'd need to be carried around or something. It would just really suck for her to miss out on all the action though, haha.

That would be great. <3