Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Owww, my eye is throbbing from lack of sleep. o____e lol

Anyways, Nessie is now in charge of Sen. biggrin.gif I'll update that later, though, because I'm too lazy right now. I just woke up and I need to actually comb my hair and whatnot. A couple of other things might happen as well, but I'll keep my lips sealed til then.

Why did you dream of the horses and Sophia? You said you kinda know why then why? >: D

It's a weird reason. >____> But it shows me that in my dreams, I'm not that dumb. lol

XP I had multiple dreams that night, and before I dreamed of Sophia and Greg, I was dreaming about Rhiannon. X3 A couple of days ago, I found out that Rhiannon is the Welsh horse goddess. Hence, I started dreaming about Ree, and then Sophia came in because she can transform into a horse. I have no idea how Greg could have fit in, but I think it might have had to do with the fact that the Earth was completely torn up and the land was covered in ashes/volcanic debris. Anyways, I think Greg saved the horses because he didn't want to get Rhiannon mad, what with her being a goddess and whatnot. I guess his love for Sophia wasn't all that strong. xd.png

EDIT: Nessie, if you'd like, you can always rewrite Sen's reactions to Ancadel, if it would help you get used to him more.

Edited by Mangaholic

kk, sounds awesome Manga. ;]]]

SO EXHAUSTED. College orientation is insane! You'd think they were trying to kill us all... I'm so glad the weekend is here!!

Fiddling with Concord's postie... trying to figure out whether or not to reveal some things already or leave them be for now. And trying to get back in his head. AND trying to get into Sen's head.

Oh, and Manga--would you mind if I doubleposted to keep Sen's and Concord's posts separate? I know it's neurotic, but I like separate posts for separate characters, if you're okay with that.

Lastly, if I accidentally say Concorde instead of Concord at any point, blame it on the writing I've been doing since MS--in which the Concord of the story spells his name Concorde. Random note but whatever.

Aaand yeah, I'm thrilled to be back!!!

EDIT: My returning postie is up--let me know what you think!

Edited by Elsendor

Nice to see you back Elsendor ^^

I suppose tis getting around to my turn to post again. I'll get working on a post soon.

Um... was there ever really a posting order?

Because if there is, I fail epicly. -compulsive poster-

ELSIE.

-tacklepounces-

You're baaaaaack!! <3

'Kay so anyways, I'm back from my camp. :3 Gonna go read IC posts naaooooo after I finish dinner.

And Manga, .... you have weird dreams. O____e

XD

Edited by lilyice

Welcome back, Lily ^^

I don't mind if you have separate posts, Nessie. [[[:

lol I do have weird dreams. XD Sorry, I can't resist. I had a nightmare (forgot about what) and I woke up and found out I was late for school. I started freaking out, and then my mom said, "It's Saturday." I checked the computer, and it was really Saturday. I was so relieved, so I went back to bed, and right when I did that, I woke up for real. X3 It was awful.

I don't think there is a posting order, but you know, it does seem awfully like there is one. XD I think I should post for Hadyn soon, since Sessh has been gone for a while. I'll do it on Tuesday~

Ineterasante dreams.... I love dreams theyre so odd and theyre a window into your own mind in the strangest way.

But off topic.

Anyway, I got a job! Finally!! So now I actually have a responsibility that might compete with my roleplaying time but probably not at all. Actually yeah definitely probably not at all.

Aaaand I'm going away for 3 more days. orz

But the RP doesn't seem like it needs Kathy for a bit, so it should be okay.

Bai gaiz. :3

Sessh! /glomps Thank goodness you're back. I was starting to think that something happened to you on your vacay. /paranoid

Lily, the way you said that makes it sound like we don't need you. D: Of course we need you!

Well, Imma write a post today then, preferably after Sesshy. :3

Oh, and congrats on finding a job in this economy, Odio. ^^

Sorry my msn went kabloom on my main computer back home so I couldn't message Lily or anything.

I'm assuming we haven't moved far since the last time I checked in? I'll start using Byrn and Zie now, I guess.

It's okay~

Nope, we haven't move far at all. We were . . . sort of waiting for you to get back. All that's happened is that the teens are trying to figure out what to do next, with Sadie being the wisest voice, it seems. Oh, and Nessie came back. ;D

EDIT: I'm going to try finish another tenth of my biology homework before I got started on a post. X3

Edited by Mangaholic

QUESTION!

Do the shape shifters who's names I just forgot know who they're killing? As in they know they're the halfies?

Yeah, they do. ^^ Well, they're not supposed to be killing them, but if it's unavoidable, they're allowed to. Plus, the demons don't really have to listen to what the boss says, so you can do whatever you'd like~

Okay, Imma stop procrastinating now.

Lily, the way you said that makes it sound like we don't need you. D: Of course we need you!

Nuuu I didn't mean for it to sound that way. XP I just meant that since I made a post for Kathy not too far back, it won't be my "turn" to post for a while yet. But thanks for making me feel needed. wub.gif

COLA. *tackleglomps*

You were away toooo looooong. D;

And congrats on getting a job, Odio!

Oh yesh. I'm shiny now people. Very shiny.

The weekend is coming up so I should have the time to write a post and put it up, if I can find the time between learning the mddding ropes that is ^^

Oh yeah! Even though I posted in the new mods annoucement thread, congrats Dash! You certainly deserve it. <3 (:

Forgive the lack of colour coding in text but finally the first post for Byrnedette and Alazie is up. It's more of an introduction but you can read that for now as I go back and edit in Evelyn's part.

edit;

editted again. Sorry it's kind of brain-farty, ditched the copy I was working on and wrote it all on the spot.

Though Evelyn's part is more thought out, I shall post it later as I'm not home right now. However I can post it in a seperate postie if neccessary.

Edited by Sesshia

Please excuse the double post.

As you can see from below, I'm starting to lose interest in DC. Not starting, I've pretty much lost it. I've lost interest in roleplaying, and in writing in general. I'm starting to pick it back up, but not fast enough to keep pace with everything on DC.

(DEVON AND SPEEDY BECAME MODERATORS UNDER MY NOSE. SAY WHAT.)

Do not fear; I'm way too involved with this roleplay to drop it. I love this story and all the people in it, but I will fall behind. I have a feeling I already am behind and the halfies in the dungeon are... gone already >.>

I most likely will be asking for frequent summaries and my writing may suck some serious azz. If you're still willing to have me, then I will gladly try to keep up.

-----

On the other hand, I am going to say that I will not be coming back to Dragon Cave, or at least until I regain interest. The only thing I WILL be coming back for is Midsummer Shadows. Manga, about our S and M, I don't want to let that die either. I'll work something out.

So yeah.

I will think of a solution because I don't want to stop writing. When I think of something I'll post it here.

I don't want writing to seem like a chore. I don't want to be stressed over Roleplaying. So...

This will be my solution for now.

Cheers,

Sess.

Edited by Sesshia

>: Sesshyyy. Aw, I guess there's no helping it. At least you're staying in the RP. <3 I'm pretty sure we can all give you summaries here or there if you miss something, if Manga allows it.

Oh oh btw, accept my invite on gmail nao pls kthx. (:

Edited by lilyice

Of course I wouldn't mind giving Sessh summaries. (: Since when have I really been paying much attention to that rule? Well, there was that one time, but that was . . . something. ;]

Hopefully, you won't be so inactive to the point where I'll have to say "I miss you." (:

Meh, I guess I should post now. Just for Hadyn though. I don't have enough muse for Alina, and I'm still trying to catch up with my RL friends before school starts.

Sessh, you better be online tonight! :V