Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Hiiiiiii I'm still alive I swear, I think.

WELL

What should Gordon's fear be???

He's kind of a stuck up little materialistic rich kid type kind of person.

Thinks he's hot doodoo, that sort of thing.

By what you wrote for Gordon's profile, there doesn't seem like much that he's afraid of. X3

What about being crippled for life? Since he's so athletic and all.

Or does he have any really scarring memories he's trying to hide? :S

Meh, sorry for my disappearance. School started for me on Monday, and it's really sapping my time. It's not hard or anything, and I've barely gotten any homework so far, but it's because I can't stop procrastinating. Therefore, I'm going to work on staying on track for a week or two until I stop finishing fifteen minutes worth of homework in two hours.

If you ever see me on DC forums, it's most likely going to be in the Unapproved Section, since I've really been slacking off in my job. /ashamed I don't think it'll be a problem, though, which is is good. :3

SCHOOOOOOLLL IS EVILLLLLL

I have nothing useful to say right now because my brain is dead from too much chem in three days.

Lol manga, you do what you gotta do. I've got college distracting me too, so I'm more apt for roleplay disappearances too. Especially now that I have to watch GD lol. I know I've got to wrote up something eventually....how long until I'm definetly needed do you think?

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

At the rate at which we're going, I'm not so sure, actually. X3You might want to reply to Lily's post, though, since Kathy seems to be mainly addressing those with serious injuries. After that, I'm not so sure how long it'll be before you're truly needed again. Unless something comes up in the dungeons that I hadn't planned for, Breckin should be fine inactive up until they reach the tunnels, since that's when they'll be receiving their long and complicated explanation. ^^

If you're really that busy, I could always send you a PM telling you when you're needed, if you'd like. (:

Well, I'm not like "Holy sweet christ work up to the eyeballs I'm drowning in responsibility." At least not yet P:

I just don't have the time to sit down and think up a reply, so if I do it now it'll probably come out wonderfully ****py.

I'm swamped. And it's all my own fault. -headdesks repeatedly-

I drop in and see Murder's name in RED and freak for a moment. Congrats Murder!

Elsendor, I'm the red one. Murder's orange xd.png

Finally got around to posting. It's kind of a shocker post. I didn't even know I was going to write it myself until it just sort of bubbled out of me from nowhere. I've got a good idea there will be some sweeping personality changes in my characters from this point on which will effect their behavior. Don't be surprised if the Locke and Carls you knew are completely revamped because of this event... Please forgive me if it's littered with errors. I no longer have microsoft word at my disposal on this computer and I'm a little too tired to spell check it tonight.

Edited by Dashidragon

Can't wait to read it! I'm absolutely swamped with homework at the moment, but I'm trying to get caught up by tomorrow evening. -headdesk-

DASH GOT PROMOTED TOO! ;]]]]

...that's orange? I think my eyes are bleeding from too much use on HW. It all looks the same now....

AND I SEE KUROSHITSUJI! I just found out about that anime this weekend and watched 20 episodes in the last 2.5 days. -facepalm-

lol, thanks Nessie.

I'm working on a reply. Give me a couple hours and I should -hopefully- have it up today or tomorrow.

Kuroshitsuji is good. My friend hooked me.

*switches into mod mode for a moment* Please everyone, remember to stay on topic. The OoC thread also isn't the place to discuss current DC happenings like me and Murder getting promoted. It's also not the place to discuss episodes of howeveritsspelled.

Here's a reminder of what is and what isn't allowed in OoC threads:

Rules on OoC Threads

There are many people who seem to be confused as to what is acceptable in an OoC thread, and what isn’t. Take all things that is not accepted in OoC threads to PMs. Allow us to clarify.

Acceptable

Character sheets

Plot discussion

Updates

Critiques, and questions concerning actions taken in the RP, the setting, or about the RP in general

Summary of events

Not Accepted

Small posts with no relevance to the RP (ex. I edited, your turn, gtg, had a great day, etc.)

Chatting with friends – CPA is available to everyone for that

Leave of Absences shorter than 72 hours

Discussing DC events, avatars, or any other irrelevant topic

OoC roleplay of your character

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

/is a killjoy

So what I'm saying is, your posts here shouldn't be completely idle chatter :3

(Thanks for the compliment though Murder. X3 I refer to them as delightfully disturbing myself...)

/*is guilty of the things above herself so...*

Alright, so I read the new posts and kinda get what's going on. They're all in that room, some injured, others not, and Hadyn has informed everyone there of a secret path, right? Are there any important details I'm failing to mention or notice? I want to make sure I have everything straight before I post.

Edited by Kira1

Wow, I'm surprised by Locke. Some revelation. X3

Kira, that's about right.

Oh and if I'm not online as often anymore, it's cuz school also started for me. >: Yeah, it's a b****.

I can't say I like Carlie any more from what he did to Locke, but I'm glad he managed to pop her little innocent, happy bubble. ;D

It's okay, Lily. (: School's probably sapping all of our time now, so now biggie.

Yup, Kira. Lily's right. ^^

Well, I still haven't found my muse to post yet, and I have no idea when it's coming back. :/ It's not writer's block I've hit. I just have a complete lack of motivation. I don't even want to write a post at all.

And by the way, this is sort of random (sorry Dash), but Nessie, remember how I was telling you about the Éirnym and the Ávoniï? Well, I just found out recently that the Irish name for Ireland is Éire, which I find really creepy, 'cause I swear I had no idea about that being I came up with the name Éirnanyn. It popped in my mind randomly one day. X3 Did you know about Éire?

Dash, I'll try getting to your PM tonight. X3 Sorry.

Okay, I really just want to reply with:

Gregor snickered.

But I won't. But you guys all now know what Greg is doing.

*switches into mod mode for a moment* Please everyone, remember to stay on topic. The OoC thread also isn't the place to discuss current DC happenings like me and Murder getting promoted. It's also not the place to discuss episodes of howeveritsspelled.

Here's a reminder of what is and what isn't allowed in OoC threads:

/is a killjoy

So what I'm saying is, your posts here shouldn't be completely idle chatter :3

(Thanks for the compliment though Murder. X3 I refer to them as delightfully disturbing myself...)

/*is guilty of the things above herself so...*

Whoaaa I didn't even know rules like that existed. -fail- I haven't read the rules in a long, long time. I should review them.

Meanwhile, I'm still struggling to find time to read the latest posts in the thread. This is so frustrating--just when I finally come back to MS and start trying to weave in my subplots, school blows up in my face. I feel like crying right now.

EDIT: Lakshmi is creeping me out.

EDIT: Dunno how I missed your question, Manga, but yes and now. I knew that Eire is Ireland (closely related to Erin), but it didn't occur to me during our chatsie. O.o

Edited by Elsendor

/sighs I love your writing, Murder. I could die for it. <3

But anyways, I have to give up the computer, among other things, for a week as part of my English project. (My English teacher wants us to remotely feel what it was like to be a Jew during WWII). Also, after that, I'll be taking another week or two as a break from DC. I need to focus on school, piano, and my friends a bit. I've already been doing that (obviously), but I decided to make it official right now. I mean, I'll still be popping in and stuff, but just not as often, and I won't be doing anything major or anything.

I'll get to your PM as soon as possible, Dash, before I have to start on my project. x3

Haha, I'm surprised it didn't occur to you. X3 You seemed to be able to relate most everything to Ireland, or at least that certain type of fey.

Yeah, I'm Ireland-obsessed.

My brain's just... mush. It still hasn't recovered.

EDIT: Just read new postie. Murder... I love you. -headdesk-

I'm too easily swept away by good writing. -facepalm- I'm going to get into a bad relationship someday just because some guy is brilliant with words. Like the jerk I had a crush on during the orientation week of college.

As soon as I get caught up on HW I'm going to write a Sen-postie. I promise.

And then a Concorde-postie. Because Concorde is the first character to have developed so fully and so beautifully that he ran away from me and became something I would NEVER have made him into. Much as it's uncomfortable, as a writer, I find it beautiful...

If MS ever dies I think I might slit my wrists and die too.

Edited by Elsendor

Nooo this is not going to die ahh.

Anyways, d'yall think a Kathy post is required right now? :/ I haven't posted because I was waiting to give the others a chance...

Anyways, kinda OT, but I just had a blonde moment. X3

I didn't notice how the Freeform section got moved to the very top of the four forums, and just naturally clicked the third link since that's where Other Roleplays has always been. It freaked me out at first because I saw there were only 2 pages and MS was nowhere to be found, lol. I considered sending a PM to Manga and freaking out on her, then I realized 2 minutes later that it was DC Roleplays. (x

lol good job lily. XD

I think I should post something, but I don't know what to put. DX Danni isn't one for saying much, so I doubt she'd reply to Hayden with something except a nod, silently urging him to get moving if he thinks they've wasted time. *sigh* oh, what to do...

Something should come to me sooner or later.

Stupid school...lol

Sheesh, I've been gone for awhile. Anyways, so school's really starting to get to me now, which means I need to spend more time worrying about my homework and whatnot. I'm barely hanging onto an A in world history, and if my grade slips, I swear I'm going to go insane, as insanely stupid as that sounds. At most, I'll be online only on weekends, except tomorrow, because we're celebrating Mid-autumn Moon Festival. I honestly don't feel like posting an IC replies because they're going to come out like crap. At this point in time, I'd rather not have to do anything that makes me remember how much I hate my writing sometimes and how idiotic I've made some things.

You guys can post, or not post. Right now, there's not much I can say without being a total hypocrite myself, and really, I'm too tired to care anymore. :/

If I sound really bad-tempered, it's probably because it's freakishly hot right now, and I really need to change out of these woolen PJs.

Wow, hanging onto an A, I wish I could do that. XD And I doubt your IC replies will come out like crap. You're a really good writer, don't put yourself down like that. ^^ I'm the one who could use some improvement. lol

I can understand that you'd be cranky wearing woolen PJs in really hot weather.

Also, I don't mind the slow pace. It gives me time to really read the posts and then think of what I'm going to type.