Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

For my real name, I'm a CB Water! It has 1 child, a purple dorsal smile.gif

There isn't a dragon called Blue_Moon98, but there is one called BlueMoon, a CB Spitfire, with 4 children, 1 spitfire and 3 seasonals!

There don't seem to be any dragons named Optimistic Semi-Goth. Kind of expected that. xd.png But apparently, my first name gives me an electric (Born this year! I could have taken the name if I was intent on sharing my name with the internet! ;P), my middle name gives me a Night Glory (Born in 2010, despite the fact that I was fairly certain my middle name was far more obscure than my first, which is just spelled a little weird...), and my last name gives me a Water Walker.

I guess I'm some crazy hybrid that pretends to be something that obviously doesn't exist, then? 8U

Edit: I forgot to put in my favorite online nicknames? How'd I do that?

Opti seems to be a Summer seasonal. I wanted to be purple. ): xd.png SemiGoth doesn't seem to be taken, but Semi is a vine, and Jackalope, which I have to be really lucky to register anywhere anyways, is a yellow dino.

Aexxys isn't taken, so excuse me as I claim that quickly, as that's the name of my fursona and I'd like to be able to use it. 8D; Oh look, I have a male unnamed purple, that's convenient... -just posts before I start rambling any more-

Edited by Opti

I am hopinggg that my real name will become available; I want it so bad. Right now it's a geode. ~sigh~

Looking back at the last few pages I've seen at least three of my own dragons linked, as they have people's names. This makes me cackle gleefully, and makes up for the fact that I don't yet have my own name. laugh.gif

My real name was used for a female winter seasonal dragon and a male dark mist pygmy has my username.

Amusingly enough those are two species I'm particularly fond of. |D

Real name - Magi (fell in love with magis when I got my first one <3)

Real middle name - Bluna

My Username turns out to be a magi, with several children... with my male partner, JMM-0. imaginative.

My real name, is a frozen black hatchie.

My username once belonged to an electric (non-trio) dragon but after the original owner's scroll was name-wiped, I picked up my own username and placed it on a Sunsong, where it shall stay permanently :3

My real first name is on an adult spring dragon which I sadly don't own xd.png

Mother's is on a CB old pink (which is fitting...) and brother's is on a CB water.

I plan to name a f. Swallowtail after me (I need to get her, first...), since I don't see any other cool dragon fitting me.

Aw, there's no dragon with my name :C

Quick! Name one of your dragons after yourself!

I'm a I'm a Crimson Flare Pygmy.

Adult Pink which has several children with at least three different males. xd.png

Username:

None. Might have to change that.

My username is on my scroll, but my real name is on a deepsea... Huh. it used to be a silver. Maybe I should stalk myself, see if I can get the name ahaha.

Real name is on an adult regular gold female.

The shortened version of my user name is on a magi female hatchling.

My middle name is another adult female regular gold.

My last name is an adult CB male Ice. *grins* Why am I not surprised?

I got a little silly and looked a few of my friend's a family's names, to find myself amused. My best friend who happens to like vampires is named after one. Kind of befitting. *grins* I might look a little more, just for giggles.

I just checked my middle name out of curiousity.

Female Bright Breasted Wyvern. biggrin.gif

WOW. I'm a purebred, two-headed dragon. How fitting. xd.png

Draggy named Incondicency~ Then I checked "incondite" out of curiosity and out came another two-headed dragon xd.png

And here I am, a moonstone named Michelle, which is my name IRL, haha.

Lemon, here: dragcave.net/view/n/yournamegoeshere

Edited by incondicency

blink.gif WOAH!!! If you wanna go with my nick name (maddy), I am female hellfire wyvern with five kids! If you wanna go with my first name (Madelyn, and I can't believe there really is a dragon named this because my name can rarely be found with the EXACT SAME SPELLING!!! wub.gif to the owner!), I am a female albino with no kids. If you wanna go with my middle name (constance), I am a female (yet again! Horay!) stone with a whoping 18(! blink.gif !) kids!!! And funny thing, the father of some of the kids name is Porthos and I had a hamster just die that I named Porthos. I now have and ochredrake named Porthos the musketeer hamster. Finally if you wanna go with my last name (victor), I am a male (GAHHHH! I don't wanna have two genders! Is that even possible!?!? blink.gif ) gold tinsle (YAY! I'm golden!! xP ) with one child.

Total of... 24 kids!!! Gahh! Now... who wants to name more dragons after me? @.@ xP

Ohhh... Just read Incondicency's post, so I searched StarSea and got nothing. Then I split it into the two words and I am... A female (yay! xP ) Ochredrake with one child (25...). The other one is a male (NOOOO!!!) water horse with no kids! Yay! ;D) If you reverse the two words, I am a male (Not again!) water with no kids! (YAY AGAIN!). I split the two words and I am a green male nebula with no kids. Finally, I searched stars and I am (and everybody say "NOOO!!!") a MALE water with no kids! Just for the heck of it, I searched "seas" as well and I am once again ( < _ < ) a male water!!!! And guess how many kids I got! Come on, guess! You got it; 13 kids to add to the 25 to make it a "HOLY COW" 38!!! I think I'm just gonna stop searching... xd.png

I was just bored and searched "dorkface thuwed" and it is a dorkface gold, but I don't see a thuwed. Although, I did see a dragon named "belle vu" so if your name (or nick name) is belle, there is one for you. Also saw "IsabelaDuskDorkface" so if your name is Isabela, there is one for you as well... Maybe I should search if I'm a dorkface or thuwed as well...

There are many!!! Constance Thuwed as female pink with nine kids (47). One of her sons' name is Constance Divine and thus he is a male pink with three kids (50!). Stars Dorkface is female blue nebula with one child. Star Dorkface is a male black with 19 kids! (69!) Star thuwed is a female black with only two kids (71). Sea thuwed is a male water with five kids (76). Madelyn Dorkface is a beautiful female white with nine kids (87!). Thats all for now...

Better luck next time mom. I searched her and she is a male autumn with one child. My dad is a male bronze tinsle with four kids. My brother is a male bronze tinsle as well with three kids. My step-mom is a male water with four kids. My step-brother is an alt black male with one child. My step-sister is a female winter with no kids. *laughs* My puppy is a white male and the odd thing is that the dragon is a white male! My other male black and white dog is a male black with 22 kids!!! Dang doggy! My puppie's mommy is a female sunsong with no kids. My 22 child dog's sister is a frozen female BBW. I know someone who has a chicken as well with her name. One of my three female parakeets is a male magi with 12 kids. Another is a female albino with one kid. Final one is a female mysfyt pygmy with no kids. My big male black lab is a female sunsong with no kids. My female bunny is a male harvest with no kids (but that is only the first part of her name. I got her when I was little and named her "butterscotch brownie bunny". I don't think any dragon would have that name...) My rooster is a female day glory with no kids. My male hamster (zippy) is a female whiptail with no kids. One of my two female leopard geckoes is a female moonstone with no kids. The other is a red stripe female with three kids. My male kitty is a gold male tinsle with three kids. My female kitties are a frozen female split hatchie and a frozen ungendered vine hatchie. I think those are all of my living pets... You don't wanna know how many dead pets I have and you are all probably thinking to yourself "why am I still reading this weirdo's names and such?".

My dead male puppy is a male sunsong with one kid. My dead male collies are a female stripe with eight kids and a male green nebula with one kid. My dead fishies are a female gold with nine kids (and odly enough, it is the same for my dead female horse) a silver female tinsle with four kids ( one of which is named SmallVill after the TV shows of younger Superman and another is named Dragonicona... Like Dragoncia's, but with Fiona mixed in...) and I can't believe it, someone has a blue dino named steve! My brother named one of our blue betta Steve... He also named a hamster we had Jessica (just like my step-sister) and she died two days later... Somebody's also got Sarge, a male terrae and my mom had a horse she named sarge... for some reason he would carve a big "Z" on his forehead with something sharp right before show day. Must have thought it was an "S" so everyone would know who he was. Someone has Po, a male marrow with five kids... Strange story: My step-sister got two 'female' hamsters and they had three kids. She got rid of the three kids and was stupid (for lack of better words) and put them back in the same cage. They had two more kids and I kept calling the one my step-sister called Po a female and the one she kept calling Gen a male. She kept trying to tell me they are the same gender, and neither of us knew how to tell... I took them back home with me, and they had five kids! (told her they where male and female!) Po killed three of them and then died a few days latter and then Gen went. Had the last two for a while (and I called them he and she and the 'he' really did end up a he and the 'she' really did end up a she.) and then the she died. Still have the he (zippy). I named one of the other babies "Rosy" because 'she' had rosy red nose. I wish their mom didn't kill them. sad.gif I'm guessing the three she killed would have been all white fur because they had all pink skin. I'm betting two of the pinks where male and 'Rosy' was female...

Edited by StarSea

Real name: ...I'm a female ochredrake. Hah! Didn't expect that biggrin.gif

User name: None.

Edited by Rukia05