Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

My name is on a male purple ridge derp 8D Actually, I own my own name, but I have yet to move it on a fitting dragon, so I'm male for now :B And everybody else who shares my name :B

Well, my name changed...it was a mint, now it's a purple. Much better, since the purples were the reason I joined the site in the first place. :3

My real name is a female Purple Dorsal.

My username is a female Misfit Pygmy! This person seemed to have several dragons on their scroll named after DC players/forum posters. Kind of cool.

Edited by inlaterdays

Great idea smile.gif

My forum name is a male daydream dragon

My real name is a female 2nd gen skywing

Seems as if I'm one for the clouds smile.gif

My real name is a female spring seasonal with 2 kids and lots of grand child biggrin.gif

My nick name is a male night glory with 2 kids and 1 grand child @.@

My real name (Nicole): Chicken xd.png

My nicknames (Nicky): Female Shadow Walker

" (Nikky): Female Sunset with no Children

" (Nacho -->No idea why my deskie calls me that): Female Ochredrake (owned by Grishiu who just posted a few posts ago xd.png) with 1 Ochredrake son

" (Naco): Male (Aww sad.gif) Seawyrm (one of my favourite pygmies ^^) with no children

" (Hamster): Chick ^^

So far, that's 2 chickens, mostly females (yay) except 1, and all pretty much my few favourite dragons/ non-dragons xd.png

None for my real name and none for my user name. I don't know whether to be pleased or not xd.png

Im an earth dragon apparently, not my favorite but I do like it's sprite.

Im an earth dragon apparently, not my favorite but I do like it's sprite.

*looks curiously at her real name earth dragon* :P

~

Turns out my username is a dragon! <3 She's a shadow walker whose mate is a CB silver with a wonderful name. Shiny descendants! ;o;

My username hasn't been used yet (perhaps I should use it myself), but my real name is a CB female silver with one child, also a silver. Kind of cool--I'm a rare.

My real name is a female tan ridgewing.

My scroll name and forum name both result in nothing. sad.gif

But my middle name is a female water walker.

My real name is a female Sunset with a ton of children...

My full scroll name and Forum names haven't been used but my forum Nickname (Irish) has and she is a female vine. smile.gif Wonder what that says considering the Vine's legendary temper... lol...

My first real name is a Purple Female Dragon wub.gif my second real name is a male Daydream blink.gif

My username is a Female Greenwing happy.gif

Nice knowing I have some dragons out there that share my names wink.gif

I share a forum/scroll name with a female Water Horse apparently. How cute, I like water horses xd.png

And my real name with a Seawyrm Pygmi. Yay smile.gif

Edited by Isuzu

Variations of part of my first name lead to a few different things, including a mint and a water dragon. My favorites though are the two black dragons my name has. It fits, as I breed those ^^

Oh my word. Trying this out has just led to the funniest discovery for me. My real name is taken by a Skywing (yay ~), but my scroll name is taken by the person who I talk to here all the time, and yet she's never mentioned having a dragon with my name! xd.png I grinned like an idiot when I found out.

Off to go bug her for her (mine?) dragon's offspring. <3

I searched my real name and apparently I'm a Night Glory with two children.

I never thought to try this! It's fun though, finding out someone unknowingly named a dragon with your name.

Searching my username did not work. Having a semi-unique username, no one had named a dragon with it.

Edited by joelouisvachon