Branndi

Twilight

Don't listen to Panlah, she is just a hater! tongue.gif

But you should pick up the series and read it! It is a good series....except for the last book. If you don't want to buy the books, try your library or something along those lines.

The first book in the series is called Twilight, if you'd like to check it out.

Also, here is the wiki site for it: Twilight wiki

But don't read too much of the plot summary because it contains spoilers.

Edited by Branndi

I'm a hater looking out for the well being of this world's future gene pool.

Seriously, if you read this series, PLEASE CONTROL YOUR FANGIRLISHNESS. I don't want to see another person fall to the "completely obssessive" side, especially dealing with Edward.

EDWARD IS NOT THE IDEAL BOYFRIEND. HE'S COLD, DEAD AND HARD AS A ROCK. IT'S LIKE MAKING OUT WITH A FROZEN POLE. HE IS AN ABUSIVE MAN, BENT ON TAKING CONTROL OF BELLA'S LIFE SO HE CAN HAVE HER ALL TO HIMSELF. DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME HE'S PROTECTING HER. NORMAL - NONABUSIVE - MEN WOULD SIT DOWN AND TALK RATHER THAN REMOVE A F***ING ENGINE TO PREVENT HIS GIRLFRIEND FROM SEEING A FRIEND.

<foams>

Edited by Panlah

I'm a hater looking out for the well being of this world's future gene pool.

Seriously, if you read this series, PLEASE CONTROL YOUR FANGIRLISHNESS. I don't want to see another person fall to the "completely obssessive" side, especially dealing with Edward.

EDWARD IS NOT THE IDEAL BOYFRIEND. HE'S COLD, DEAD AND HARD AS A ROCK. IT'S LIKE MAKING OUT WITH A FROZEN POLE. HE IS AN ABUSIVE MAN, BENT ON TAKING CONTROL OF BELLA'S LIFE SO HE CAN HAVE HER ALL TO HIMSELF. DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME HE'S PROTECTING HER. NORMAL - NONABUSIVE - MEN WOULD SIT DOWN AND TALK RATHER THAN REMOVE A F***ING ENGINE TO PREVENT HIS GIRLFRIEND FROM SEEING A FRIEND.

<foams>

I am going to say it....yes, I am....even if I may not mean it....I am going to say it....

He was totally protecting her! hehehe *hides*

Well sometimes his stalking came in handy! Like when she almost got jumped by those four guys? That was a good time for him to be a stalker. Lol

And her mindset was "I'm a girl.. I can't even think about trying to defend myself. I sure hope my hawt vampire stalker boyfriend helps. D:"

Oh come on, you know she wouldn't have stood a chance against those guys. My mind set would have been the same thing too when I noticed I was screwed Lol

I would have at least tried to fight back. Hell, if guys want to take advantage of me, they're going to work for it.

I would have at least tried to fight back. Hell, if guys want to take advantage of me, they're going to work for it.

Although the one thing that got my nerves was in New Moon when she goes looking for those guys again. I was like..."Are you stupid? Did you learn nothing the first time?" Lol

Maybe that's why Edward likes her. He can stand next to her and feel more intelligant than what he already is Lol

Ugh, that's not even worth it.

Agreed. Bella is complete and utter idiot. Plus, a Mary Sue. (Then again, who didn't figure that one out yet?)

user posted image

This is for the lulz. I didn't make it.

Agreed, agreed.

Honestly, it didn't feel like it was Stephenie who wrote the book. Like someone else wrote the book and just slapped her name on it.

I didn't like it at all, actually. I didn't like anything about it. I couldn't even enjoy Emmett, Jasper, and Alice because they just didn't have the same amount of life they did in the other three books.

They're dead. They have no life. lololol

Edit: I MADE ANOTHER.

user posted image

Edited by Panlah

I know that this is for fans... but

I read the first book, up to the second chapter. I didn't enjoy it. I've never been a vamp fan anyways... ((yes, I know there are also werewolves)) If I had to choose between a team, Team Jacob would win, because I don't care about Team Edward. I consider the books another Harry Potter series... with no taste. I LOVE Harry Potter, as in the books. I was thrilled with J.K. Rowling's enchanting ending. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that she is writing an add on to the series and it comes out December Fourth! Well, I must say for those who like Twilight, their ending to the story will not be half as enchanting as the fantastic end to Harry Potter.

Psh. It's not for fans. I've been trolling this topic since it was created. ;D

Loved the first book, liked the second, foud the third pretty good and was disappointed by the fourth. Not quite sure if I should get this other book narated by Edward.

By the way, I see no similarities between Harry Potter and Twillight. And even if there are, who cares? Nowaday everything is compared to HP, even The Old Kingdom and stuff like that. I mean, guys, Twillight is a love-story!

People compare the two because Twilight is catching up in popularity. However, I've never met anyone quite as obssessed with Harry Potter as some twi-tarded females are with Twilight and/or Edward. It effing scares me.