CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

you can still have Cloudtail without making a form but you might need to remake one for Hawk.

*nods* Getting to work on the forms. I have a couple saved somewhere lol.

hehe okay happy.gif; oh and we're saying that Fernpath is dead but you could remake her if you want...just a little warning that Jaystar is starting to like another cat that i made, Streampelt, so don't be surprised when holly comes back and posts as Jay liking her.

Sindy! biggrin.gif We'll also need to alert TMD that her Fernpath [paw?] will need to have a different warrior name. Also DP, if you don't mind, I'd like to keep Fernpath and Jay a pair, if Sindy still wants to play Fern. :3 If not, we can stick with Stream and Jay. Both shippings are pretty cute. Okay, they're sort of old but whatever.

SINDERRRRRR *glomps* biggrin.gif Glad to see you're back~

Anyway everyone okay with me getting Hawk to rescue Mint in like the next couple of posts?

Hey guys! ^^ Either way is fine with me, Fernpath or Stream. I need to make the forms again. O.o

K to avoid confusion with my new char I've decided to rename him Breezekit. Hopefully nobody has that name I looked 3 times >.>

Edited by Toklo

k and yes I'm okay with you having Hawk save Mint happy.gif

edit: speaking of Jay and Stream pine, they're still on a border patrol of RiverClan; here's my last post as Stream -

Streampelt looked out at the lake before turning her attention to the ShadowClan border that Jaystar pointed out to her. "That we are," she said as she looked at it. "I hadn't really noticed that we had gotten this far before you said something." She then

nodded in reply to his question and then went in the opposite direction of him, marking the trees and bushes in that area. Why did I say what I did earlier? she thought to herself as she continued to mark the border. I'm such a mouse-brain sometimes. He

must think that I'm stupid or something.

Cloudtail's also in the camp being greeted back by Rowanpelt so when Jay and Stream get back, they can see him and yeah happy.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

YUS PEANUT DO IT! *wants the rogues to join finally* /shot

I'll go post as Wolfkit. :3

Edited by LightningRip

I've decided I'm killing off Pumpkin. Eventually.

EDIT: Eventually= when I finally get around to it.

Edited by sweepea825

xd.png I guess trick'll have ta fall in love with someone else..

Tamashi maybe? <--@Peanut

Edited by LightningRip

yay :3 Oh, and I'll post with Wolfkit again after you reply with mint :3

Are the rogue groups gonna join/Hawk save Wolf and Mint?

Edited by LightningRip

Yeah. Hawk is gonna jump in and save them, and after that they make the decision to join.

I was thinking that Mint would be really grateful and realize that the two groups needed each other, and propose that they join. Hawk of course rejects it at first, but then Mint reasons with him and he agrees. So they join. And Trick meets Tamashi... *wink wink*

okie dokie happy.gif; sounds good to me smile.gif

okay something that i asked earlier will be asked again: could i please have a list of all the chars that need to be added to the char list? i know that i need to add Toklo's new char but the ones before that i need to know...i also know that Heatherkit, Angelkit, and Stormkit need to be put in the apprentices section but are there other kits that need to be changed to apprentices? I'll update the char list once i have all of the above information.

I believe it's Hazekit, not Heatherkit~

Also, Hazelcloud in WC (my char). That's all of mine taken care of, I believe~

oh right; oops user posted image...i knew that it started with an "h" but i forgot the name.

okay happy.gif

i feel happy with myself for posting an 8 sentence long paragraph biggrin.gifuser posted image

Lol, nice.

Wolfy (Light) and I were discussing stuff... in private... and we have something planned up that you won't know, muahaha. >D It's a surprise!

So anyway, what I *will* let you know is that Hawk has no idea that he has a conscience now. Wolfkit is suspicious but Mint realizes that the two groups need each other and both will benefit if they join each other, which he proposes. Hawk rejects it at first of course, but then Mint reasons with him and he agrees. All the while Trick and Tamashi meet each other going all moony-eyed, and I won't bore you with the details since it's just Light and me. :3

thanks and hm sneaky ninja.gif but i understand all the same happy.gif; I'll be surprised once you guys rp it out, though smile.gif

the other part about them joining up, okay and i had Shadow be where Hawk, Mint, and Wolfkit are; she's just laying against Hawk in order to help warm him up a bit.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Um, since I'm RPing both Mint and Hawk, and you guys are just kinda listening, do you want to do a time-skip to where all of them are deciding what to do next? I feel like I'm holding you guys up while I get them to discuss...

sure but i really don't mind happy.gif

okay i updated the char list of the chars that were newer since i last posted awhile back (page 350 something) and fixed Haze, Angel, and Storm to be apprentices; let me know if i missed anyone and I'll update the list again.