CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

May I join?

Username: Cavedragon49990

Name: Blacksmoke

Clan: WindClan

Position: Warrior

Description: Black; can't find a picture.

Personality: Gentle and kind

History: Born in RiverClan, but was stolen as she was half WindClan.

Other: Lonely and wants a mate.

Password: StarClan

~Cavey

both accepted happy.gif and tok I'll get the apprentice ceremony up for you soon

Yay, Dragonpelt! 8D I was starting to think I might just have to ... >.< Double post ... >.<

*pokes head in thread*

Why did my email me when this gets new post thing stop working? *glares at computer*

*pokes head in thread*

Why did my email me when this gets new post thing stop working? *glares at computer*

Nikki? whats wrong with ur computer this time lolz xd.png could u maybe tell me what is going on in this rp? somebody please tell me! i really want to join back into this D: and Raptorpaw needs to rejoin the clan

i forget what all is going on in the rp but i think that Raptorpaw can rejoin the clan now, yes happy.gif; Shadowpaw will be happy to see him smile.gif.

no it's not; everyone just has to come back and start posting in it again...like peanut, holly, yukin, lady, etc.; it's died before but has always gotten revived again...this time is no different.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Lady isn't coming back. At least not for a while, anyway. Apparently, she's at Uni. (I pm'd her a month or two back.)

I've been here... just lurking without anything to say...

okay well we'll just have to wait then for everyone to come back; yukin should be back soon but I'm not sure about peanut.

I'm still herez ... xd.png

edit: BTW, did anyone like my flashback story? I thought it was good.

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

i forget what all is going on in the rp but i think that Raptorpaw can rejoin the clan now, yes happy.gif; Shadowpaw will be happy to see him smile.gif.

what should i post? may be you could have Shadowpaw come and find Raptorpaw :3 what do u think, 'cause i'm lost for ideas xd.png

just wondering, when Raptorpaw finally gets a warrior name can it be Raptorheart? just wondering :3

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

sure i can have Shadowpaw go and find Raptorpaw and sure it can be that when he's a warrior happy.gif.

thanx looking forward to your post :3 and i like the name Raptorheart, i wonder what Shadowpaw will be named........

posted 3 minutes ago and I'll have to think about her name.

lolz my computer was being weird again xd.png it wouldn't let me see ur post, oh well it's fine now xd.png

ho about Shadowpelt or is that too simple?

it's fine and i like that name happy.gif; if i can't figure out another name for her later, then I'll use that one.

I think Breezekit may die of old age before he gets to be a 'paw lol.

want me to do the apprentice ceremony now? i won't be here tomorrow since I'm leaving to go to the beach at 9 in the morning and probably won't be on at all while there; actually, I'll do it when i get back since I'm a bit tired to do it now...sorry *yawns* user posted image