CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Oh, there's already a Lightning___? okay, then I'll gladly change it! *goes to think about what to use next without using another's prefix*

How about Streakpaw instead? There's not a Streak_____ (Or not that I/FireFox could find)

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

Holly and I both said that you can keep the Lightning, but Streak is fine too =3 Also, she needs a mentor. Light offered to have Braveheart be her mentor, is that okay with you?

Yes, it's okay.

And I know that I didn't need to change it, but it just seemed to be kinda weird, having two Lightnings. Besides, Lightning does 'streak' across the sky. tongue.gif

We clearly state that RiverClan wants no more kits. More recently, the admins of this RP have agreed to close all acceptance to RiverClan and ShadowClan until the ratios between the Clan population becomes relatively equal. Sorry~

i know i waz gone for like a million years, but could someone give me a recap on what happened in SC?

I think activity in SC kinda died out for a while, unless I'm mistaken... ohmy.gif I'm kinda caught up in WC and TC but that's it. There was a ceremony, I think... Holly?

Edited by Stunningfire

Yes, you can join~ smile.gif You have to make a character in either WindClan or ThunderClan, though, as we closed off accepting new characters in the other Clans~ also please use the updated form on the second post of this thread <3

Iz Raptorpaw gonna join any time soon? i heard that sometime this month he was to re-join SC

I honestly have no idea what you guys are planning with Raptor... but since he's your char, whatever. It's fine if he rejoins, he's under SC in the front page anyway.

neither do I SF

anyway anyone seen Lightingrip? I'm waiting on a reply from her so I can reply to Dragonpelt's (finally)

if I missed it well Light can you quote for me? I don't have time to go dig back in the rp right now, *points at clock* got to get ready for school, though it is a half day *snickers*

Kamiko, Braveheart's going towards the SC border if Streakpaw wants to catch up to him they can train. smile.gif

Besides what Sorrow said, is there anything for me to respond to? i'm off to to the IC thread, but I might miss something xd.png

Okay, so we're RPing Feather and Leaf in the past while Leaf and Sigma are out training? ookay.... xd.png lol

And.. so.. we're gonna do the Silver - Adder thing, Heartpaw can go plant those bones while that's being RPed, and Adder still has to kill Fangtongue after Silverfur's brother tells him to back off, and the war between the clans... the WC leader gets killed, Rabbit becomes Rabbitstar, and Braveheart becomes deputy? *whew* then we gotta do the trial with all the things Adder has done, and Silverfur's brother attacks Addermouth... and Silverfur has their kits... xd.png You have the best character ever, Sorrow xd.png he's involved in everything xd.png -So did I get all the stuff Adder has to do right? lolol

*trots to IC*

eta:

hey where are the rogues? Hawk's group i mean.. I can post Trick crying cause he thinks Pumpkin's dead, and I'll post Wolfkit talking to Mint... Can the two groups join now? biggrin.gif

Edited by LightningRip

You have the best character ever, Sorrow xd.png he's involved in everything xd.png -So did I get all the stuff Adder has to do right? lolol

*actually laughs at that a little* good character development. and yep yes you do Lightingrip smile.gif

Nice plan Light. =3 and you got everything right, as far as I'm concerned~ the Hawk-rogues (XP) are where they left off, like, on the riverbank or something. Trick running toward them, or maybe he arrived... I forgot.~ But yeah they can meet up now, Mint's still in the process of saving Wolf I believe.

so when adder's trial is over Raptor will rejoin?

and about Shadowpaw?

Edited by Scott-the-wolf