CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

I'll go back through the pages when I have time c: And Haze/Angel in RC are now apprentices.

okie dokie happy.gif and I'll change their names and move them when i add the other chars to the list smile.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

so when adder's trial is over Raptor will rejoin?

and about Shadowpaw?

You'll probably need to reply to this~ and yeah I will ^^;

@ peanut: k to both happy.gif

@ Scott: yes you may have Raptorpaw rejoin after Addermouth's trial, whenever that's going to be, and Shadowpaw's somewhere...she's in the camp most likely.

@ everyone - I'll be keeping 4 chars for sure and those will be: Shadow, Shadowpaw, Streampelt, and Ghostwhisp...I've decided not to keep Ravenwing, Duskstripe, and Sandfur so that's why I'm not going to be keeping 6 chars like i originally planned.

Edited by Dragonpelt

during the battle against ThunderClan; a ThunderClan apprentice that kind of joined Addermouth, forget her name, will find some bones with TC's scent on them and then plant them at WindClan's camp...Silverstar or Rabbitstripe will find them and then there will be a battle between them; Silverstar will lose her lives during it and die.

Ah, I see~ the thread's been kinda dead lately though T_T when is all this planning gonna stop and action start? /shot

We need to sort out the events. :3 I mean, we have everything planned, but what's the order? Is everything going to happen at once? WHUT!? Anyhoo... so we have Adder's trial, Silver's death. Anything else? Are we going to put those at the same time, or one after the other?

one after the other is good and i think we were also going to have Hawk and company join with Mint and company but i don't know when that's going to happen.

I dunno, I thought we were going to do it like... the next few posts... because Mint's still saving Wolfkit and Hawk was gonna go help, or something~

I can't double post though ohmy.gif DP, you post as someone? Shadow maybe? Where's Shadow?

next to Hawk, looking at the log with Hawk and Trick and wondering why they're looking at it; i think that light should post as Trick because i think we were waiting for her to post a reply as him.

for now, though, i could have Ember wander off and get herself killed.

Oh, okay. Right. I totally knew that Shadow was with Hawk not Mint x3 /has terrible memory because the RP died for a while Who else was with Mint, again? ^^"

Wolfkit, Tamashi, and Splashkit (i think that's what her name is) but Wolfkit's sister (forget her name) i think drowned or something.

Silver's death.

wait..whaaa? which Silver are we talkig about? Silverpaw, Silverfur? Lighting didn't say a thing to me about killing her I thought she was gonna have adder's kits blink.gif

Wolfkit, Tamashi, and Splashkit (i think that's what her name is) but Wolfkit's sister (forget her name) i think drowned or something.

It's Arctickit, and yeah, Wolfkit's sister Splashpaw drowned :3 Thanks. Had a memory burp x3

@Sorrow: Silverstar.

ah yeah; now i remember happy.gif and it's okay smile.gif

@ sorrow: yeah it's Silverstar.

@DP: Ah, the apprentice is Heartpaw. :3

@Holly's question:

Well, Addermouth and Silverfur are supposed to have kits born shortly after the trial, so they gotta become mates before we do that xd.png Silverfur's brother threatens Addermouth, so he kills their foster mother Fangtongue as a threat to get her brother to back off. Her brother knows he did it, but Silverfur doesn't believe him and defends Adder. Heartpaw plants the bones, and WindClan attacks ThunderClan. Somehow the other clans get involved and Silverstar gets killed. Rabbitstripe becomes leader, Braveheart becomes WC deputy. With the plan failed, Addermouth tries to poison Tawnysky. Tawny finds out all the things he's done, and the trial starts. Adder gets exiled, i think was Sorrow's plan, and then kills himself with deathberries. I had asked for Heartpaw to be exiled as well in the trial, she could testify that he killed her sister, but since she did awful things too, she gets exiled(maybe she could come back later and stir up trouble? xd.png) Then Silverfur has two kits, and she finally realizes Adder really WAS terrible after the trial.

*whew* did I get that in the correct order? xd.png And somewhere along the way, The two rogue groups combine, wolf and mint become mates(towards the end of this list i think?), raptorpaw comes back to shadowclan, and I think that's it.

...*goes to post* sorry for goin a bit inactive on you guys xd.png

Rain's also with Mint and everybody

right okay happy.gif; now that, that's all figured out let's get back to rping biggrin.gif

edit: it's okay light smile.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Yess the RP is alive again :3 So a little memory burp again:

Mint's with Rain, Tamashi (and Joshu), Arctickit, and is saving Wolfkit, yes?

Hawk is with Shadow, Trick, and a "dead" Pumpkin and is running off to be a hero~ x3

Right?

yep sounds right and yesh the rp is alive once more biggrin.gif

I'll await my new char's apprentice ceremony if you need to wait til your storyline is done.

I need to make new characters. ^^"

Edited by Sinder