CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

It was a bill nye the science guy reference... BILL NYE HE'S NOT A GUY! BILL BILL BILL BILL! Science rules. BILL NYE THE RUSSIAN SPY!

Really? No bill nye videos in elementary?

Never!

About Sigmapaw: Other than that friendship, she pretty much open to interpretation. I'll see if anyone has any ideas.

Well unless you want a warn, which I learned the hard way...

About Sigmapaw: did you read my post back about my ideas for Sigma? Need me to quote it?

I know. I've gotten one before o///o

Hold on I'll go back and read it then edit this post.

@Chic: I'm so excited to show a slightly gruff yet fluffy side of Ninjablade smile.gif You keep on being optimistic Shine ♥

Edit

@SF: No idea which post I'm supposed to be looking at.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

@Lady: Hmm. I think that Leaf will get used to Sigma in a few moons so no need to worry about driving the mentor crazy~ xd.png Umm, I'm not quite sure though since I don't know her as well as you. I think her hyperness will come in handy during battle, though.

Here

...? Which part am I supposed to be looking at? Leaf getting used to Sigma? Or the battle thing? If it's the battle thing, I've already written she's the brawn to Theta's brains.

Hehe, Shine is gonna win him over... Somehow... NINJABLADE IS SO MEAN! :'( Now I order you to post... Reedkit tries to play with.. Erm.. One of your kits in Thunderclan!! biggrin.gifxd.png

@Chic: Yeah, I've been waiting. Sawkit already replied. Unless you replied already? Could you quote it?

Holly, Silver liked Haze pretending to be Angel but he liked Angel since they were kits =3 and now Haze likes him although she won't admit it

I'll join (Didn't notice this thread until just now. /).<u)

Username: Kamiko_Cullen

Name: Lightningpaw

Clan: WindClan

Position: Apprentice

Description: White she-cat with yellow eyes

Personality: short-tempered, quiet, and shy

History: unknown

Other: prefers to keep to herself, alone from the clan

Password: (assuming it's still the same as the in-chat rp) StarClan

So . . . I think that's it, right?

Sorry for the post on the chat-thread. I deleted it before I posted here (About 1/2 an hour ago, I think)

Looks good to me. Though some might tell you to add more. I think details would be better left rolelpayed. Besides, no one really reads these forms anyways. Mostly just a formality.

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

Approved, and I read them Lady xd.pngxd.png Welcome to the RP Kamiko, you can start posting in the IC thread now. smile.gif My character Braveheart can be your mentor if you'd like. smile.gif Just let me know, he's about to go on patrol.

Um, there's another Lightning, but I think it should be okay since there are two Silvers. But next time try to follow the rule about no two prefixes can be the same. Oh and Light I thought we were still RPing in the past?

Oh, I thought the rule was only one, but we do make exceptions (like the Silver thing since the Silver prefix is so popular xd.png) so I suppose it's probably two now. Did that even make sense? ^^;

I'd like to make this clear: the rule is that no prefixes can be the same, except for popular ones such as Silver or the like. If that happens, then they can't be in the same Clan. We haven't really enforced this rule, as the RP leaders simply accept it automatically. Lightning is alright this time around, but next time, please make it clear that they will have to change it.

On that happy note, from this moment on I should be able to post a little more often. Unfortunately, my temper is getting shorter because the rules that we've all agreed on are getting trodden on without any resistance. dry.gif So, thus my little speech about the prefix rule.

*nudges Piney* The queen needs to take a chill pill tongue.gif So Piney-Pine, Holly and Rabbit are gonna explore the tunnels and decide that it's a decent meeting place, right? Or something along those lines?

Yeah, sorry for sounding all bossy-like, but you have to admit, it's true. We created those rules for a reason. |D About the tunnels, that seems right. I'm sure Holly and Rabbit will have a great time down there. :3