CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

HI I'M BACK. Sorry for poofing suddenly for no notice... ^^" omg I feel so bad for leaving you guys...

I need a recap. x_x

peanut!!! biggrin.gif *huggletackleglomps you* user posted imageuser posted image; hm well i did the apprentice ceremony for Breezekit in WindClan and Ghostwisp is now his mentor and then there was that drama between Hawk and Mint and Raptorpaw going back to ShadowClan to be with Shadowpaw and everyone and i think that's about it user posted image.

i missed you too happy.gif; don't poof like that again, though sad.gif...*thinks about that for a really long time* well if it's not, let me know and either someone else will put the newly edited list here, I'll copy it, and then replace it with what's on the first page.

*poof* *pokes windows* You are a very mean computer...

OMG PEANUT'S BACK?!! O-O *flyingtackle* You have very good timing, by the way, Peanut ;3

actually she won't be able to post a whole lot; her dad banned dc from her computer...she pmed me about that on another forum we're on and told me to tell anyone who asked about it or whatever; hopefully she'll be able to get on while at school or if she goes to a library branch near her.

edit: she'll be able to get on again after region is over which she thinks is from October 14-the 16; she might also be able to get on over the weekends if her dad lets her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

I love timing. :3 I'm so, so sorry for leaving for the WHOLE summer. For some reason, a couple sites were blocked on my computer, which unfortunately involved DC (forum and cave), and I just got them fixed. I hope I didn't miss anything too important. I could say a whole lot of mushy stuff about how much I missed you guys, but I won't. tongue.gif But I did miss all of you a lot! (PEEEAAAANUUUT! YOU'RE BACK! LIGHT! SORROW! DARK! TOKLO! DP! (Laura? Are you still around? :3)) Welcome, if you're new!

Since I might not be able to go on the computer a lot, I think I'll take a break with a couple of my cats (mostly old people xd.png). DP, I might want to keep them later on, so could you just put a line through Spiritstar, Jadeshine, and Dovepaw for me? Duskstripe will be leader until I decide whether to make him a normal warrior or keep him as leader, if that's okay. Jadeshine and Dovepaw... they'll just lounge around, I guess. ^^' I might join some other RPs to get back into the swing of things. Anyhoo, I could use a recap? :3

Edited by Hollyleaf

yay I'm glad you're back *hugs you* happy.gif; peanut won't be able to get on until after region since her dad blocked dc forum from her computer but she's going to beg him to let her on over the weekends so yeah.

that's fine and i can do that about your chars smile.gif; also if anyone's willing to, could someone help me with the stuff on the first page? i typed up a recap on the previous page for peanut but I'll get it for you:

i did the apprentice ceremony for Breezekit in WindClan and Ghostwisp is now his mentor and then there was that drama between Hawk and Mint and Raptorpaw going back to ShadowClan to be with Shadowpaw and everyone and i think that's about it user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt

OMG HOLLY'S BACK. :3

hey if you want to reach me contact me on epitome, mmkay? C: I'm not supposed to be on right now.

What's going on with Mint and co again?

okie dokie peanut happy.gif

well Mint suggested that Hawk and co join with his group but Hawk declined and caused Shadow to say this in order to get him to change his mind:

Shadow purred softly back in response to Hawk's purring and as he pressed his nose into her neck fur. She moved a bit closer to him when she noticed Mint glance over at her and felt Hawk's tail wrap around her protectively in response. She listened to all that Mint said while being comfortable in her position against her mate before she was suddenly dislodged from his side when he suddenly jumped up in surprise to Mint's proposal. She heard what he said before sitting up and saying in reply, "I know it sounds crazy but maybe we should try it. We don't have to like them or be their friends in order to join their group; we can have our own little area in their camp while they have theirs."

Okee-dokee peeps. I'm just going to search for my Word document with all my colour codes on it for my characters, so I'll post something or the other in the IC thread soon. :3

okie dokie happy.gif; sorry that i didn't cross out your chars like you wanted me to user posted image...been a bit busy to try to help with setting up for the neighborhood garage sale that we're participating in tomorrow; probably won't be able to post till later when our garage sale is over.

Username: Moonbeam22

Name: Moonkit

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: ...Kit

Description: Moonkit

Personality: Moonkit is a typical fun-loving kit. She is not as troublesome as the others, and is much quieter. She does have a tendency to wander off where she shouldn't.

History: Normal history so far. Not much has happened to her smile.gif

Other: Moonkit needs a mother!

Password: StarClan

looks good to me so accepted happy.gif; just be warned that the rp is a bit slow right now and not very active as it used to be so if you post something in the rp thread and expect a quick reply, there probably won't be one right now.

Sorry I haven't been on so long, final and computer troubles

I can do something with Moonkit if you want Moonbeam. Drillkit's doing nothing.

it's fine dark and sorrow happy.gif; glad you're both back now smile.gif

anyone mind telling me what's happened in my absense? sounds like there's A LOT of posts to read threw...

well Shadowpaw, Raptorpaw, and Hollowheart are making their way back to camp after gathering up some more catmint and hunting and Ghostwisp is training with Breezepaw in WindClan territory; that is all.

I love timing. :3 I'm so, so sorry for leaving for the WHOLE summer. For some reason, a couple sites were blocked on my computer, which unfortunately involved DC (forum and cave), and I just got them fixed. I hope I didn't miss anything too important. I could say a whole lot of mushy stuff about how much I missed you guys, but I won't. tongue.gif But I did miss all of you a lot! (PEEEAAAANUUUT! YOU'RE BACK! LIGHT! SORROW! DARK! TOKLO! DP! (Laura? Are you still around? :3)) Welcome, if you're new!

Since I might not be able to go on the computer a lot, I think I'll take a break with a couple of my cats (mostly old people xd.png). DP, I might want to keep them later on, so could you just put a line through Spiritstar, Jadeshine, and Dovepaw for me? Duskstripe will be leader until I decide whether to make him a normal warrior or keep him as leader, if that's okay. Jadeshine and Dovepaw... they'll just lounge around, I guess. ^^' I might join some other RPs to get back into the swing of things. Anyhoo, I could use a recap? :3

HOLLYLEAF *dies* Well i had nothing to RP for the whole summer either so... i kinda/not officially quit.... Do i still have my chars? (Asking anyone)

Oh and BTW since like almost everyone is gone (no but there are SO many unused chars) That we shuld have like one of those clean up things and then like make it nice and fun and awsome and amazing and bring it back form the dead just like the good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hehe- i know it's not dead- just partly.... and plus we haven't been posting alot.png in the last year- some stuff is still going on from last year....)

Edited by Laurarockstar

so looks to me like the RP's been kinda dead since I went on un-announced hiatus? Sorry for that btw x3 someone give me a quick summary pl0x ohmy.gif