CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Wait i forgot Tawnysky xd.png Addermouth tries to kill Tawnysky with poisoned fresh-kill... Whose the SC deputy? Strongpaw was next in line to become deputy, but I forgot who it was now lol xd.png

Lightningstreak is the deputy =3 Will Tawny actually die? And I haven't seen DP in a while~

IDK, but Strongpaw i know is first in line for becoming next deputy... Holly was saying awhile back "oh lol the SC cats are gonna be like 'Ohhh, Tawnysky picked Strongpaw!! She KNEW he'd become deputy!! *le gasp*'" xd.png

Wait. But Tawny picked Lightning...? lightning's the one who's gonna pick Strongpaw...? /confused

I'm always on; i just haven't been checking this thread lately and I'm sorry for that...anywho, what's going on and can someone make me a list of all the chars that need to be added to the front page? please and thank you happy.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

*is back from an epicly long hiatus*

I won't ask for a recap, that would just be mean. tongue.gif I'll get to work on my next character soon. Maybe this time I'll go for TC or SC. Talk to yous later.

Good to have you back. smile.gif I've been on-and-off for awhile so I'm not in much better of a position than you are. If you read through a couple pages of OOC, you should probably get an idea of what's going on, if you have the chance.

Username: Toklo

Name: Wolfkit

Clan: Windclan

Position: kit

Description: Light gray with black markings. White tail tip. Light green eyes.

Personality: A bit wild and fierce. Very loyal to his clanmates. He does not take well to sitting by if a clanmate needs help.

History: *insert normal kit history here*

Other:

Password: starclan

Back after a very very long absence. Doesn't real life suck sometimes?

Edited by Toklo

Two Wolfkits.. o.O Well okay since the other one is a rogue I'll accept after you add more detail to description, personality, etc.~

:\ Didn't know there was another Wolfkit I looked. Also what else is there to add? That's what he looks like/acts like :\

Ok, here wondering how long it takes to make transition from kit to apprentice, apprentice to warrior, etc. in real-time, as in amountof pages, posts or days irl.

I feel like the rp's kinda died. Waiting on Lightingrip to post so I can reply to a DP one form months ago now. *pokes Light* school got you busy or something?

School claims a lot of the forum, so this is actually pretty standard, if a little lower, for school time.

@Toklo: Do you want to make him an apprentice now? It will be less confusing for the RiverClan Wolfkit's gang. :3

Well it would be nice if you could elaborate a little~

@Gyro: Honestly that's a hard question to answer, as sometimes the thread is super-fast or super-slow and we do random time-skips. ^^;

Eh yeah you can make him an apprentice now. I really didn't see the other Wolfkit or i would've chosen something else.

Sweet thanks. Now I'll just wait for the WindClan leader to make him an apprentice so it won't be confusing.

I think what Holly meant was he could start out as an apprentice~ Because I haven't seen DP in a while?

I'm here; just haven't really browsed this topic in awhile...okay so besides Toklo's char being added to the char list, are there any other chars that need to be added? if so, can someone make me a list of said chars with the clans that they belong in so that it would make it easier for me to add them to the list? please and thank you happy.gif.