CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Soon? sad.gif Ack double post mybadmybad :\

Edited by Toklo

I'll either do the ceremony for Breezekit tomorrow or Monday; the latter day might be better but please don't get too impatient if it doesn't get done right away.

I'm being patient Dragon lol. i'm just ready to roll biggrin.gif

alright and who would you like as Breezekit's mentor when he/she becomes an apprentice? sorry forgot about Breeze's gender.

okay and hm maybe Autumnfall could be his mentor? you'll have to pm Scott and ask her but Autumn doesn't have an apprentice yet so that might work out.

Autumn can be a mentor yes :3 sorry i read you conversation xd.png i would love that :3 but i won't be on for the next week so....... but i would love to have Autumn be a mentor :3

I'm going to have Hollowheart have a run in with Addermouth later, Anyone who wants can have their Character be a witness. But Between What Dragonpelt said and Scott having Raptorpaw Hallucinate I really want to. Since they are both my Characters I thought I'd go a head and post here first before doing it so people know what I'm up too.

Dragonpelt do you want Cottonfang to visit Owlflare in her dreams again?

he's not going to die though, is he?

sure if you want him to do that again happy.gif

k I'll get the apprentice ceremony up soon but it might be best to wait for Scott to be active again so that we don't have to wait for her to reply with Autumn.

Wow, its been a while since I've been here. I've been considering joining back up.

Username: DarkÄRM

Name: Drillkit

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: Kit (to be warrior)

Description: A ginger tabby with blue eyes and white paws.

Personality: Arrogant and headstrong on the outside, Drillkit comes off as incredibly standoffish, but is actually quite loyal.

History: Rouge kit that was left behind after birth by his mother. Brought into TC after found.

Other: None

Password: StarClan

I'm still thinking; maybe Ghostwisp can be his mentor but i was just seeing if anyone else that was in WindClan wanted to take him before i did it but since no one did, then I'll continue on with the ceremony.

@ dark: accepted happy.gif and welcome back biggrin.gif

Good to be back. So can I get a quick recap of the events?

well Raptorpaw returned to ShadowClan with Shadowpaw, there was some conflict with Addermouth and Raptorpaw which happened before he got back to camp and that was why he had to leave, Owlflare had nightly visits from Cottonfang about what would happen between his brother Addermouth and Hollowheart if they got into fights with each other, and i think that's about it along with Silverstar making Breezekit an apprentice; also, there might be a war between ThunderClan and WindClan soon if sorrow stops being inactive again and posts which will result in Silverstar dying and rabbit (one of stunning's chars) to become the new leader if she ever gets back on.

Interesting. Alright then, that helps me come up with my own plot for Drillkit in the future. I'm either conisdering chosen power at some point (like Echospirit, if thats alreight) or forbidden romance. Can't decide which. I think the rogue thing would put a bit of a spin on it. Well, Echospirit is a reincarnated rogue, but you get my point.

*pokes head back in nervously before hiding behind DP*

.................it's been so long since I was here O_O

@DP: If Peanut isn't here, how would I go about reviving, like.. Wolfkit and Trick? And Wisepaw and all the others xd.png A lot of mine were talking with Peanut's charries and others' charries and stuff...

*pat's light on the head* hm well hope that she gets back soon and then think about reviving them then; i could send her a pm on epitome if she ever gets on there first before coming here and asking about her chars and if she's going to still be in here or not.

for an intro that you can come back in with, you can have Braveheart be at the apprentice ceremony that i just did for Breezekit and have him be happy for Ghostwisp since she's his mentor happy.gif.

Okay, this looks epically awesome and I want to join, but before I make a form can I get some sort of recap?

Edited by Backup77