CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Well you KNOW WHAT SINDER?

user posted image

Merlinpaw and Foxpaw are in RiverClan, yes? Bloodstar is the leader of RiverClan, not WindClan...Demonstar's the leader of WindClan and is already at the gathering; look:

Bloodstar looked down at his clan member's trying to find out which cat's would be fit to go to the gathering with them tonight. He, of course, was going to let Ashfur, Cloudtail, Leafdapple, and Rowanpelt go he would have to let the medicine cat come along. He looked over at his mate, she was going to want Fernpaw to go along and he would also let Jayflight go. The leader sighed and looked down at Merlinpaw and Foxpaw, they were ready to be warrior's now Bloodstar knew that. Once more cat's gathered around Bloodstar remaind standing and looked straight at the apprentice's, "Merlinpaw and Foxpaw please come forward."
Edited by Dragonpelt

I don't understand what you're saying... yes, Bloodstar is clan leader of Riverclan, he's calling Riverclan to go, and Merlinpaw, Foxpaw, Ashfur, Cloudtail, Leafdapple, Jayflight and Rowanpelt are all Riverclan cats...

OH! ...what I wrote... nevermind.

I'M GONNA PRACTICE VIOLIN NOW!

i CAN'T SEE IT CAUSE IT'S SLOW, SO... NEVER MIND, IT'S HUGE!

Edited by yukinflake

MY COMICAL DRAGCAVE STUFF IS NO WAY!!

Well you KNOW WHAT SINDER?

user posted image

*tackles you and pins to to the ground tail thrashing* I said "IM" up...no HUMPH! *purrs and cuffs ears*

Hey, any of you guys read The Fourth Apprentice yet? Toadpaw becomes Toadfoot, Rosepaw becomes Rosepetal, Foxpaw becomes Foxleap, and Icepaw becomes Icecloud. Oh, and Poppyfrost is going to have Berrynose's kits, and Ferncloud is in the nursery again. ^^' I didn't read all of it; just the first chapter or so. (I was at Chapters.) And Dovepaw is 'the One'. She can hear and see things really, really far away. Like, on the other side of the territory far away. And Lionblaze is Dovepaw's mentor! How crazy is that?! (Actually, it's not that crazy, but yeah.)

... I'm not that far in the warriors series yet *looks away quickly*; sis, I posted in the rp thread as Rowanpelt...maybe they can have a little one-to-one chat on the way to the gathering? *looks hopeful* happy.gif

oh ok lol I made him race off but she can catch him? Or if you want ill edit

Sorry! I'm just so excited about it! tongue.gif [Don't read this part] There's a drought, and like Jayfeather tells Dovepaw about her abilities...

I posted at the same time you did when you posted as Fernpaw; holly I had Nightcloud motion to Jet that he could follow her to the bushes

Nightcloud turned just in time to see Jet wave back to her. She smiled and then motioned with her tail to the nearby bushes, hoping that he got the message. She went there shortly afterwards and was happy that no one noticed her go over there. When she got there, she waited to see if Jet would come.

*screams and covers post* HOLLY! *tackles* I'm gonna get you!

NO I HAVEN'T !! STOP SPOILING IT!!