CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Well, we just had a Gathering; all the usual stuff, there's a few 'romantic' dramas going on- mostly in other Clans though, so no biggie. RiverClan's returning, and you can meet them to introduce yourself. (Actually, there's one pairing going on in RiverClan- FernxJay, but you don't need to worry about that.)

gah I'm going I'm going xd.png; I'm not feeling at all joyful right now...sad.gif

Aaaw, cheer up, I'm sure it will be better soon! smile.gif Bye, time to decorate out Christmas tree.

Edited by yukinflake

sis you spelled "survive" wrong both in your sig and post tongue.gif

I managed to hurt myself today on Christmas Eve of all days

I managed to hurt myself today on Christmas Eve of all days

NOOOO!! WHAT DID YOU DO??

...who are you in RC? I have Merlincloud and Foxstripe there... Frostpool, sure. We're all warriors... Merlincloud's a boy, Foxstripe is a girl.

Edited by yukinflake

K; I don't remember if mine were actually chosen to go or not xd.png so I'll just say they did.

they were tongue.gif; I went shopping with my sister and younger brother cuz they needed to do some last minute Christmas shopping and I wasn't paying attention where I was going and hit one of the mini rock pillars in front of Best Buy with my left knee; I have a bruise there and it still hurts sad.gif

*returns hug* thanks happy.gif I hope I do too...I'm just glad it's a bruise and not something worse like a broken knee.

I'm a positive thinker *hugs yukin back* happy.gif; I might need a cookie, a brownie, and a slice of cake to really feel better though wink.gif...it's okay sis *hugs* biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

*takes cookie, brownie, and slice of cake* thanks TMD happy.gif oh *pets Copper* biggrin.gif