CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

I READ THAT TOO! ...why do you always issume that I am illiterate? xd.png

i believe that the correct term is assume not issume tongue.gif and I don't

yeah well tongue.gif; it's supposed to rain where I live tomorrow sad.gif

I want it to snow- and I said I'm sorry! Here's a cookie- smile.gif

we know and thanks for the cookie happy.gif; there's an 80% chance of rain tomorrow night but it rarely snows here in GA...when it does, it's an anomaly

NP. smile.gif Oh... it rains a lot where I live too. happy.gif Fortunately, it's going to snow! (Hopefully.)

where do you live holly? if you don't mind me asking, I mean.

Lower Mainland- I can't tell you more. happy.gif

I love saying this: Christmas Eve is tomorrow!

yep and it's supposed to rain tomorrow where I live and I have a headache, not to mention that my brothers are very mean to me so I'm not happy right now sad.gif.

AAAW, DON'T BE SAD!!! ...MY BROTHER'S MEAN TOO... HE'S JUST LIKE A STUPID LITTLE KID, HE SULKS WHEN YOU DON'T HUG HIM WHENEVER HE ASKS, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE CARRYING HOT TEA OR BUSY DOING SOMETHING, HE MAKES BLUNT, INFANTINE QUESTIONS THAT ARE QUITE MEAN, THEN ACTS ALL INNOCENT, AND... GUH HE DRIVES ME NUTS!

WE HAVE A CM OF SNOW!

CHRISTMAS EVE TOMMORROW, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR MY MUM... xd.png I WAS SKETCHING HER, THEN MY BROTHER CAME IN AND SAID IT LOOKED SCARY WHICH MADE ME SAD...!

NOPE! JUST FILL OUT A FORM AND WAIT FOR ONE OF THE MODS HERE TO ACCEPT!

Why are you like... all hyper? o.O And lucky you Yukin; where I live, there's no snow right now. sad.gif And my brother's like that too DP; don't worry about it. happy.gif

WHEN AREN'T I ALL HYPER!!!!!!!!!!! ...BESIDES, I JUST ENJOY LEAVING CAPS ON, SO HAH! NI DE LIAN! NI DE MAMA! NI SHI FENG ZI! WAO JI DAO WO YAO MAO BING... NI YE YAO MAO BING, SO HAH!

♪WO CHE NI, NI CH WO, WO MEN SHI CHEN QI JA TONG!!♫

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD THE WHOLE GATHERING WITHOUT ME!!!

Edited by yukinflake

Name: Frostpool

User: Farmgirl04

Appearance: Frostpool is a pretty brown tabby. The black stipes on her coat are very distinctive and her coat is sleek and shiny (from eating all those fish). Her eyes are light blue and she is average sized. Not the best fighter, but she makes up for that in hunting.

Bio: I'm guessing this is asking for a little bit of history about our character..? If so:

Frostpool is just your average warrior. She has been in a few border scraps, but nothing too major. She's still young and has lots of opportunities to prove herself. Her mother and father are both dead and she has no siblings.

Clan: RiverClan

Position: Warrior

Password: StarClan

Do you guys think that's long enough or should I add more?

Edited by farmgirl04

(Accepted, but there's already a Leafdapple. You can keep your name if you want, but might you consider changing the name?)

Yeah, I will since they're in the same Clan. That would be very confusing. tongue.gif

EDIT: Alright, changed it to Frostpool.

Edited by farmgirl04

Okee-dokee! smile.gif DP! *Poke poke* Put Frostpool on the character list. happy.gif

So what major stuff has happened so far? I really don't feel like going back and reading every single post. D: