CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

I was thinking about that *bites lip* I might do it. lol I can't help it I plan ahead on these things. I was thinking something like you just said and then Cloudtail asking what he ment after the battle and thats when Hawkfeather tells him everything.

three or four is ok with me smile.gif we can have two lookin like Skyfire like you said, one like him one like...his mother *cough:reincarnation:cough*

....I think I have eight cats. Merry Christmas!

You mean Hawkfeather's mother? Lol I love it haha. Absolutly love it! Hmmm, I would reincarnate her mother, but.... I don't know, it doesn't seem right to not have her as a Starclan cat. Anyway, I love it!

No need to bit your lip, I try to think things through, if I can. It's a habit I have because I write stories.... a lot of stories lol.

G2g, Happy Christmas! Merry Christmas! Goodnight all!!!

Edited by Songbreeze2012

Hey Sinder, I said this on the main RP too, but TMD already said Jayflight could be the next deputy... :3

I am an approver so... accepted! happy.gif *Poke poke* DP, put Ashkit on the character list. She's in ShadowClan~

ok lol just an idea! Maybe after Jayflight? just an Idea tongue.gif HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

You should wait to see Hawkfeather's face lol!!

His mother (Rainkit>Rainpaw>Rainpath) -> user posted image

I is by two-leg...No I don't care...

Edited by Sinder

k so what'd I miss? ninja.gif; 'cepted BA biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

nothin much, Bloodstar's attack is happening today! *yowls*

uh-oh ninja.gif; isn't Rowanpelt and Cloudtail's challenge to see how many prey each of them can catch? that's what I meant in my earlier post as her before I replied to your post.

yea thats it biggrin.gif i misunderstood lol, Fernpaw is the only apprentice now sis, Merlinpaw is now Merlincloud and Foxpaw is Foxstripe.

Anyone wanta be Cloudtail's apprentice!? Please? *puppy eyes*

Edited by Sinder

@Sinder: Actually, that's an idea. tongue.gif And Jayflight needs an apprentice... How about some NPC's for apprentices? :3

NPC? *is confused* Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by Sinder

It's a character, but not really played by anyone. It can be used by anyone basically. :3 How about we make NPC apprentices for each other's characters?

Hm... I'll make your apprentice... uh... Wildpaw! :3

hmmm...Moonpaw!!!!!!!!!

Ill even get a picture lol its a she-cat btw

user posted image

In a bit I think... but seeing as three medicine cats are online now, why don't we just go? And Moonpaw's fine... will DP allow this?

Us doing the NPC apprentice thing.

WHAT'S THE FACE FOR?? THE LINK + COMMENT, OR THE NOT KNOWING WHAT TO NAME LIZ?

I SUCK AT RECAPS, WHEN WERE YOU GONE? THERE WAS A BIG FIGHT BETWEEN TC AND RC OVER PREY AT THE GATHERING, THEN AFTER THAT... PEOPLE TALKED, UM... YEAH, ASK DP OR SOMETHING xd.png