CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

...POUR QUOI? ...C'EST DEUX MOTS AUSSI, MAIS POUR QUOI çA LE CHANGE? xd.png

AUSSI, JE NE PEUT PAS DIRE QUE SINDER EST MA AMIE, MêME SI TU EST UN FILLE, ET çA REND "AMIE" FEMININE; SI TU DIS MA AMIE, IL SEMBLE UN PEUT BIZARRE, ALORS ON DIT QUE TU ES MON AMIE. xd.png IL VARIE BEAUCOUP...

...vous n'avez pas me comprendre? ALORS, POUVEZ VOUS M'ENTENDRE?!

...AH, RHYMES...

xd.png

p.s. look at my siggy Song! I got that saying that Skyfire told Hawkfeather tongue.gif I loved it lol so I hope you don't mind me using it as a banner

((Okay, completely forgot about this thing....May I join?))

Name: Ashkit

User: BlueApollo

Appearance: Ash gray with a white spot on her forehead and chest

Bio: Ashkit was born and raised in Shadowclan. She is nearing six moons and cannot wait to become an apprentice.

Clan: Shadowclan

Position: Kit

Password: Starclan

Edited by BlueApollo

TC is not accepting cats but other clans are

I KNOW!!! but ya love us lol

totally love ya!!

Sinder is right, TC is full..... Fix the bio and it should be accepted biggrin.gif

Edited by Songbreeze2012

((Whoa, SHEEPSKIN!!! I did not see that first page....*goes to edit again* grrr....))

I'm sure your accepted but i'd wait for DP i'm not an approver for this RP.

Yay! I loved lol

*cuffs ears with paw* aw thanks Song biggrin.gif *laughs* I just had to erase 'song' five times cause I spelled it wrong *facepalm*

No worries lol, biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif -cuffs back playfully-

Now, who will be Cloudtail's apprentice? And I love the idea of Leafdapple being leader, she nicer, lol lol lol

Hmmm, I gotta ask.... if every ten pages in the rp is a moon and Skyfire has been around since I think back in 200 pages or so.... Man, she really old, she should be an elder......

really? Hawkfeather must be like...7-8 moons lol

Bloodstar nice...to some lol!

Cloutail would be a good deputy...I just need an apprentice ugh!

Edited by Sinder

Tell that to Hawkfeather!! Bloodstar is horrible to him and to Skyfire lol

Idk, I don't really remember when I created her.... so long ago, so many memories made lol lol lol

How many cats can one person control? I control three, Sunpelt(though I might kill him off or something.... I don't really use him), Riverpelt, and Skyfire.

I have four cats...One i'm killing (Bloodstar) and I'm keeping Hawkfeather (he is gonna die but come back to life) and there is Fernpaw who is in Riverclan and Couldtail also in River.

Bloodstar can't help it! Hawkfeather is awesomer in so many ways! lol

as well as his kits...kit...

Soon to be kits, Sinder biggrin.gif

What do you mean your killing him? He better come back as him and not an apprentice or I'll have Skyfire kill herself.... I can do that. Yes, I'm crazy, but you can't help but love me lol lol lol lol

lol! No No No Bloodstar kill's him but he comes back the same cat...after killing Bloodstar...which is gonna be interesting...*evils cat smile* I just want him to have a dramatic part XP lol an yesh I loves ya!!!

LOOK AT CLOUDTAIL!

user posted image

KITS!!!

Yes KITS!!! But.... what shall they look like??????? I want one to look like a riverclan cat with a little thunderclan fur and then one the opposit with more thunderclan and little riverclan.... What do you think??

Ok, good, otherwise, I would kill her... and Cloudtail!!! -evil cat smile- Anyway, cute pic of him!!!

Yes.... very interesting.... hmmm..... I will have to make Skyfire go all dramtic too....... this is gonna be epic!!!!

Question.... when will Hawkfeather tell Cloudtail that he is his daddy??

lol I like that idea that will be cute.

Um...Not sure...working on that...it will be soon it might be after the battle

I can find some kit picture's tomorrow if you like and we can find some cute ones that match our cats?

Edited by Sinder

Hmmmm...... this just a sugestion from a friend ya love, but how bout he comes over while Hawkfeather is 'dead' and when Hawkfeather, like, wakes up his eyes go to his son and he like mumbles, "My son..... my son...." or something..... Just food for your thoughts.

I hoped you would like it biggrin.gif question, how many kits you want to have? Two? Three? Four?