picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha winced, opening her eyes. Go Zizi, leave now, I'm fine. He'll kill you if you don't leave now. Her swordsheath had taken most of the blow, but her back still hurt from colliding with it. She struggled to sit back up, but managed. "You won't."

Hoogo regarded the cat suspiciously

"Well Tey, it was very nice meeting you, but I think that I must go now. It was interesting meeting you, but not really a pleasure."

"The feeling is reciprocated." Tey replied Coldly.

Hoogo Proceeded to get in his pumpkin and close the lid. he thought he heard a small bump, but ignored that as he felt the incredibly minuscule lurch as the pumpkin brought him somewhere else.

The pumpkin appeared in a forest. actually, the pumpkin appeared in a tree.

Hoogo opened the lid carefully, to make sure that the pumpkin wouldnt fall out of the tree.

"so. im in a tree. what now, a Talking bird?" a few seconds later he noticed a girl talking to a small bird "gahh....I had to ask."

"what an interesting magic this pumpkin possesses." said a cold voice behind him

Oh drat, he thought, some how along came Tey the cat.

"Then I'll force you to squeal. You can watch your friend die." he said. Albel walked towards Zizi. Zizi just blinked, confused. His ears twitched. Zizi hadn't ever seen Albel like that. He pulled back around the corner of the cave.

Slytha shook her head. "no.. Don't..." Zizi! Run you idiot! She managed to pull herselff to her feet and toook a few steps. Her legs collasped out from under her and she fell to the ground, cutting her wrist in the process. She winced, holding onto her wrist to stop herself from bleeding too badly. "Albel.. Stop it.... Are you.. too afraid to finishe me off...?" She coughed violently.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Oh yeah, probably won't be on much tomorrow, sorry. The good news is that I made a new group lineage project. I am too cautious to gift, so in 4 days I will abandon all but one egg from the pair. The lineage is Valentine Sugarface. The pair is on my scroll. They are Valentine Miracle Dorkface and Flower of Sugar. Where's megasuper123?))

((I need to stop missing days dry.gif

You guys go so fast there is always tons of reading to do. But then agina I wouldn't like it if there wasn't.))

Malice's wound was healed by one of the other dragons in the group he nodded his thanks and tore into the Moose with everyone else.

Once finished he remained standing testing out his leg to make sure it was fully healed, and responded to Atlas's statement.

"That it was. However is seperating like this really wise considering that vessel that attacked us earlier. I think we should hunt it down and remind the Human's that we own the skies. They are just renting it, and their payments have come up short."

He was still mad about the defeat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ayos grimmeced at the idea of going underground, but he promised to travel with Fern and didn't fully trust Max. He felt he would be irresponsible if he just left now. So with a quite sigh he continued to follow Fern towards the mountain. He really had no idea what to expect.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Fern turned around. "Ayos," said Fern gleefully. "Are you coming with me and Max?"

((Think, brain, not melt xd.png))

(( *Hands you a snow cone* Sorry I really didn't expect Ayos to be this hard to work with.))

Ayos forced a smile, and nodded as vigerously as he could.

"Yep I am comming with you. We are travelling partners after all right?"

He said his eyes straying to the magic book for the first time. The sight made him even more catiouse of Max.

"Can we trust him?"

He asked Fern.

"He's my friend, so we can trust him," Fern said to Ayos. "Max, remember my really bad bite?"

((Yup, my brain really feels like it's melting))

Ayos wasn't totally convinced. So he continued to question.

"How do you know he won't just turn on us once we get there? Didn't you say that was a book on magic? What if he uses it against us? I may have certain control over some things but I have no-."

He cut himself off figuring that he might insult the boy by accident.

max looking in the book and then said."magic seal brake."the mounten started to open uo."well that work'd."the broken mounten revealed a giant tower."now let's go in the tower."

Max looked in the book and said, "Magic seal brake." The mountain started to open up. "Well, that worked." The broken mountain revealed a giant tower. "Now let's go in the tower."

((I just had to edit it. megasuper123, post correctly please.))

Fern nodded.

((Perfect timing. Whenever megasuper123 actually has a decent post, my brain tries to take the day of))

((I just had to edit it. megasuper123, post correctly please.))

Fern nodded.

((Perfect timing. Whenever megasuper123 actually has a decent post, my brain tries to take the day of))

((Now to .....))

Max going inside the tower the first sight is a giant libary it has ten's of thousands of books in it. Max seeing it says:"The book says that all the books here are about magic and alchemy."

((At least five sentences and an attempt at proper punctuation please.))

Edited by DarkLorienne

All of a sudden a person with a pumpkin staff and a talking cat magically appeared in the same tree that Minerva and Starwing were in. "Excuse me, but who are you people and how did you two appear on a tree like that?" Minerva asked in surprise. Then Starwing saw the man's pumpkin and cried excitedly, "Breakfast!" The bird hatchling was about to poke holes in it and eat the guts, but Minerva quickly grabbed and stopped the hatchling before he could do that.

"Yes we will do that, the next time we see that airship," Atlas said. Aeolus heard them talking about the airship and said, "So it seems like humanity's started to revert back to their old technology, eh? Well in that case, we'll gladly destroy that airship before they start upgrading it. Come on, we have to rally the horde and get ready to hunt for the airship." The dragons finished eating the moose and they send telepathic messages to the other horde members, telling them to join in on the mission. Once the fighting dragons came back, Aeolus said, "All right everybody, search for that airship and report to me once you find it." The dragons took off into the sky and started flying around. 'And also, if you see any signs of human habitat, that means it could be the airship's base. Destroy that, too,' Aeolus said telepathically.

((Now to .....))

Max went inside the tower. The first thing he saw was a giant library. It had tens of thousands of books in it. Max saw it and said,"The book says that all the books here are about magic and alchemy."

((Ow! I just hurt myself. That means I'm normal, as I do this at school too))

"What's alchemy," asked Fern. "And how do you read?" Fern saw people on the streets before the great fire read newspapers. She also saw people feed pigeons. She would often walk up to those people and act cute. She got pet by doing that.

((Ow! I just hurt myself. That means I'm normal, as I do this at school too))

"What's alchemy," asked Fern. "And how do you read?" Fern saw people on the streets before the great fire read newspapers. She also saw people feed pigeons. She would often walk up to those people and act cute. She got pet by doing that.

((Max is gonna be evil not the bad one but the smart one. muhahahahahaha.))

max said."Alchemy, originally derived from the Ancient Greek word khemiameaning "art of transmuting metals", later Arabized as al-kimia , is both a philosophy and an ancient practice focused on the attempt to change base metals into gold, investigating the preparation of the "elixir of longevity", and achieving ultimate wisdom, involving the improvement of the alchemist as well as the making of several substances described as possessing unusual properties. The practical aspect of alchemy generated the basics of modern inorganic chemistry, namely concerning procedures, equipment and the identification and use of many current substances. And do read....."Max uses a spell on fern that helps her read.

"I can't read geek," said Fern jokingly. To her (and me) it was to boring. "Max, can you translate tech talk?" She really didn't understand it. (By 'she' I meant 'we.') "Can I read something more interesting?" Fern was officially fun-deprived.

((And I have a prone to melting brain. laugh.gif))

"I can't read geek," said Fern jokingly. To her (and me) it was to boring. "Max, can you translate tech talk?" She really didn't understand it. (By 'she' I meant 'we.') "Can I read something more interesting?" Fern was officially fun-deprived.

((And I have a prone to melting brain. laugh.gif))

max said."well let me look."max looks in the libary. max said."found some thing."throws a book about dragon magic.

Max said,"Well, let me look." Max looked in the library. Max said,"Found something." He threw a book about dragon magic to Fern.

((Megasuper123, is it okay if I just call you mega?))

Fern caught the book in her mouth without ruining it. "Hey, Ayos! Come look at this," said Fern, motioning to the book with her tail when she put it down. "Spells and Potions For Dragons, hmm, interesting." Fern opened the book to a random page. It contained step-by-step instructions on how to bring dead dragons back to life. But, it said in big letters that the dragon would not look like they were always alive. They would look like zombie dragons, but still have their own personalities.

((Influenced by the site where it all started: dragcave.net))

((Megasuper123, is it okay if I just call you mega?))

Fern caught the book in her mouth without ruining it. "Hey, Ayos! Come look at this," said Fern, motioning to the book with her tail when she put it down. "Spells and Potions For Dragons, hmm, interesting." Fern opened the book to a random page. It contained step-by-step instructions on how to bring dead dragons back to life. But, it said in big letters that the dragon would not look like they were always alive. They would look like zombie dragons, but still have their own personalities.

((Influenced by the site where it all started: dragcave.net))

((my computer is being weard again and yes you can call me mega. but i hope mods do not.... long story."

max looking in his map in the book/diary.and say'd."hey fern i found some thing it says fly room. I am gonna look on it."

"Okay, but watch out; flies are annoying," Fern said jokingly. "Hey, does the map say where to find a bed? I'm tired," said Fern, yawning. Fern picked up the book that Max threw to her.

Edited by 48844

"Okay, but watch out; flies are annoying," Fern said jokingly. "Hey, does the map say where to find a bed? I'm tired," said Fern, yawning. Fern picked up the book that Max threw to her.

max said."yes my grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grandfather's grand bedroom is at the last floor and so is the fly room." walking up the stairs."are you going up fern."

Edited by megasuper123

Albel huffed. Though he didn't really recognize Slytha that well in his current state, he had hesitation. It was sort of a natural barrier to keep him from killing Slytha. Albel ran out and grabbed Zizi by the tail. He dragged Zizi into the cave. "Ow, that hurts" he whined. Albel smirked, "Just wait till I get started." he said, glancing at Slytha. He wanted her to beg.

Ayos had drifted to the ground and hovered looking at the book. He was interested and snatched it out of the air and plucked a book that was titled "Draconic alchemy for Dummies" from the LIbrary shelf. He opened the book in his paws, and began reading.

He heard something about a flying room and followed Max and Fern but kept reading looking up from the book only enought times to avoide crashing into something.

-------------------------------------------------

A disturbing smile crossed Malice's face as the message went out to Hunt dow the ship. He soared up into the sky to decide which way to go. After some thought he chose south. He then communicated with Atlas.

"Let's search the south."

He said as he started to fly away. The need for payback was burning in what soul he had left.

Edited by En'K'Haral