picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(I had a nice nap)

(Oh yah, Nick turned to a human, didn't you see?)

Nick hugged Keisha "You liek cookies dun yew?" he asked giggling and watching her eat. He put the box away. "Wana go for a walk?" he asked her smiling

((Lolz. You take naps?))

Keisha ate all of the cookies in her tail. She was starting to feel the effects on the sugar. "Where is we gonna go I wanna go somewhere awesomesause not the forest I doesn't like forests they is scary cause remember I almost died theres and then you was sad and then you help me? I remember thats I was scared of the giant wolfy because tis was gonna eated me but you helped me before tis eated me. You shot it and it went boom on the ground and then you healded me. Did I say that alreadys? I doesn't even remembers." she rambled.

((Yes, I did that huge wall of text for a reason without putting periods/question marks/exclamation points. She is talking fast cause she's on a sugar rush. happy.gif))

Edited by Krissi2197

(Not usualy, I have a fevor of 99.8 though)

"Well we could go to your medeow?" Nick asked her as he turned into a wolf pup and sat next to her, licking her face. "You taste like cookies!" he said giggling and licking her again.

((It isn't a fever if it's under 100. happy.gif))

Keisha was trembling because she was so hyper. "Okays but I thoughted you didn't like big open spaces. You said that you had..." she paused for a second. "I can't remember the giant words but you said you has something." her tail was swishing back and fourth so fast it was almost a blur.

"I feel safe with yew though." he said looking at her. He was staring at her. "Why is yyew tembling ands..." he gazed at her tail, it was moving so fast. "Wow yew tail is a blur"

((In my school they don't send you home unless you have a fever. Here, 100 or more is a fever. *Shrugs*))

Keisha stared back at Nick, nodding. Her head bobbed up and down as she did. "I sometimes gets a leetle hyper when I has too much sugars and then I is very hypers." she explained quickly, still trembling. "Okays we can goes to my meadows." she ran to the entrance of the cave, running around in circles as she waited for Nick to come.

Albel huffed and rolled his eyes. He pulled away from her ans sat down next to her.

Fayt felt the claw marks on his face, wincing.

Rose made another sound.

((E gads! What a huge wall of a post that is! xd.png ))

Slytha yawned softly and leaned against Albel. What is up with you and that Arumat person? Everytime I seem to say his name you get upset. I don't know why, he wasn't much of an opponent. He was flat on the ground with a cut across his leg in only a minute or so...

Martin tilted his head. It sounded like the sound as coming from everywhere, but Martin knew it was just an echo. He located where the sound was actually comming from and looked down at the water. Are you under the water Rose? How can I hear you then? He didn't really expect a reply.

((Er, I think 100 degrees is a fever, what kinda crazy place do you live in Sai? xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((eh?

99 is a fever, because it's above normal.))

He's very strange...you can't really read him. He gives you the creeps, or in the past he has. he said. Albel looked down at Slytha. He doesn't fight women, that's why. You might say he's a bit sexist. He thinks they're too fragile for that. he murmured.

Rose huffed, she didn't really want to be found. She was feeling independent.

Edited by Sai

(I dont need a fevor to get the nurse to send me home, its called being an actor)

Nick watched her zoom off and jumped off the table. He slowly padded out of the tent. He saw Keisha running around in circles. He walked up to her and sat down. "I'm here!"

((IDK...

"Your bait, so start acting like bait."

"Why don't you make me?" xd.png ))

Slytha huffed. Well this 'fragile woman' sure kicked his ***! She narrowed her eyes. Though, that could probally work for my advantage. Just because he didn't fight me sure doesn't mean I won't fight him. She looked up at Albel. I didn't kill him though, just wounded him. Of course, I only didn't because he saved my life earlier. If I see him again I will.

Martin rolled his eyes and sat down at the edge of the pool. I'll be waiting here till you come back..

Edited by snowdragon10

How thoughtful of you. He'd probably disarm you though. Good with the sword for a human. he sighed.

Fayt stood up, Albel had just missed his eyes. Fayt whined softly at the pain that was there. "Maybe you should come back tomorrow, she's quite tired today" Seth said. Fayt sighed and nodded.

Rose scooted over to the edge.

Slytha rolled her eyes. I don't need a sword to fight. She grinned. You would know that.

Martin yawned, showing his sharp snow white teeth. He closed his eyes and set his head on his legs. Don't be mad at mother and father, Rose.

That's because I'm lenient. Try punching a stranger with a sword it it might not end well... he said, rolling his eyes.

Fayt climbed down the mountain and headed for the house.

Rose huffed again. Why did her brother care so much?

(I dont need a fevor to get the nurse to send me home, its called being an actor)

Nick watched her zoom off and jumped off the table. He slowly padded out of the tent. He saw Keisha running around in circles. He walked up to her and sat down. "I'm here!"

Keisha stopped running in circles and looked at Nick. "Okays!" she said happily, sitting down. "Get on my backs. You wouldn't be ables to keep ups with mes." she said, her tail still swishing back and fourth. "Come!!" she giggled.

((Ah!!! the moths of death xd.png ))

If I punched a stranger the I'd punch them hard enough to kill them or at least hard enough for a distraction. She yawned again. Hopefull Arumat has enough sense to stay away.

Martin yawned again. Goodnight sister. He fell asleep quickly.

He doesn't care about you. So I doubt it would even run through his mind to think if you were nearby. Albel said. He didn't wan her to do something stupid out of pride.

Fayt came to the house and climbed up on the roof. He slipped into the window and sat in the corner of the guest room. He clutched the side of his face again.

Rose started to hum lightly to herself a pretty little tune.

Slytha snorted. I could care less if he 'cares' or not. I will kill him if I see him again. She rolled her eyes. I dought he will forget getting beaten by me anytime soon. She crossed her arms.

Nick jumped onto Keisha's back, clinging to her tightly so he wouldnt fall off. It was kind of hard, being a wolf and all.

Keisha giggled, but grunted. "You heavy." she simply said, her tail still swishing back and fourth. She giggled again before zooming off, bouncing up and down like she was a deer. In less then a minute they reached her meadow. Once she got there she started running around a tree quickly, trying to get all her energy out.

Albel dulled his eyes. Beat, right. he murmured.

The involuntary tear returned to Fayt's right eye. The hot tear running over his cuts made it feel better.

Once Keisha landed, Nick quickly rolled off her back. He pressed himself against the ground. He didn't think Keisha could do it so quickly and it was hard to keep himself on her. "Note to self, don't give Keisha lots of suger..." he said to himself

Keisha pricked up her ears. She heard Nick. Looking at him, her ears tilted back. "Bu bu bu... I like sugars." she said, whimpering softly.

((WB.))

"I said not to much, yew can still has sugar just not a lot (two words, not one)" he said walking over to her and nuzzling her face. "Okay?" he asked her sitting down next to her.

Albel dulled his eyes. Beat, right. he murmured.

The involuntary tear returned to Fayt's right eye. The hot tear running over his cuts made it feel better.

He was on the ground, a cut across his leg, and my sword up against his neck. Slytha rolled her eyes. If that wasn't beat then I don't know what is. She glanced back at the ground. Have you heard from Scarlet in a while? I know I haven't. I wonder where she went...