picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(( hehe, yes. yes.))

Right, the difference? Albel ran and grabbed Fayt. The dragon missed Fayt as he was pulled away and smashed her head into the tree. Albel jumped up on to the deck and dropped Fayt on the ground. "Fool"

Slytha leaned against a tree and closed her eyes. The diffrence is she isn't completely blind. She can still see... She shook her head, trying not to pass out. Now if you wouldn't mind... I need some help too please... The side of her shirt was soaked with blood and Slytha gritted her teeth in pain.

Albel swiftly ran to Slytha and picked her up. He disappeared from the dragon's sight, setting her on the porch. The dragon didn't see them and walked off into the woods. Fayt kept holding onto his head. "That thing hits hard..."

Slytha growled weakly. "This is all your fault Fayt!!" She curled one hand into a fist. "Why can't you just stay out of trouble for a few hours!?!" She yelled, wincing again. Albel I need a bandage or something before I bleed to death. She put a hand to her side and gritted her teeth from the pain.

Fayt blushed and didn't stand up. He bowed his head as Albel looked down at him. "I'm sorry..." he said quietly. Albel snuffed smoke at him. "I'll deal with you later." he grumbled. Albel went into the bathroom and got a cloth and some bandages. Albel wet down the rag and brought them out to Slytha, "Here" he said.

"Just don't do it again." Slytha took the bandages and wrapped them around her side. She looked down at her shirt and sighed. "This shirt is pretty much ruined." A chunk of it had been ripped off. The left side looked more like a tank top. Slytha rolled her eyes. "Wonderful."

Edited by snowdragon10

"I can take you to Miko if you want" Albel offered, crouching next to Slytha. He looked over at Fayt. Albel punched him in the stomach and then clawed him hard across the face. Fayt whined like a puppy, not having time to in take what happened so fast.

((xd.png He just wanted to eat his rice! xd.png I'm watching the 1st movie btw... Moth demon? WTF?!?))

Slytha shook her head. "Its just a little scratch. I'll be okay." She managed to stand up with the help of her sword. She looked back at Albel then inside. "I might need some help getting inside though."

(oh S*** we forgot to tell THEdragon too xd.png ))

((Uh....yeah xd.png))

Fayt sat there quietly, shaking from the pain. His lifted his hand from his face. he just saw lots of blood. He put his hand back on his face, holding it there. Albel walked inside with Slytha. He picked Slytha up, helping her to the couch.

((Oh snap! Fayt's gonna lose it...))

Slytha sat down on the couch and looked back up at Albel. "Thanks." She grinned weakly. "I'm pretty sure I'm really unlucky." She rolled her eyes. "I can't seem to stay unharmed for longer than a day."

((yay, I've been posting here for..... 625 pages!! Yay me biggrin.gif ))

Kassandra pulling max and Carlos.(max and Carlos are unconius)then seeing fren in the air she yelld."HI FERN!!!"

((still wating......))

((Yes, I remember when you first joined....I wanted to beat you with a crowbar....but yeah we fixed that :3))

Fayt could feel his eyes thinning. That familiar feeling. He resisted, keeping his eyes normal. "No..." he moaned. The pain was terrible. An involuntary tear fell from his right eye, the side of his face the claw marks were on.

"I don't mind, because then I can cuddle with you and you can't do anything about it" he laughed.

(( igualmente xd.png translation: likewise))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "I can still punch you." She crossed her arms. "Hmp." She snorted, looking away. What happened to you saying you were a gentlemen...?

((>;3))

Albel kissed her neck and paused every so often to nuzzle her. Like you said, I'm not a gentlemen. So why should I act like one. I *am* the demon, remember? he said, remembering her screaming to him that he was a demon after all.

Rose laid down, feeling almost sad. Seth flew out of the cave, going to forage for Miko. He started to pick some herbs he saw.

Fayt stumbled off the deck, towards the forest. he was afraid and in pain. He needed water to wash this off. While running, Fayt bumped into Seth. Seth turned to look and jumped in surprise when he saw Fayt's face. "Dear god, what happened to your face?!"

((The tree of ages in the forest of no return, why, that sounds like such a happy place!! xd.png ))

Slytha rolled her eyes. I already told you that I didn't mean that, well, that you aren't a demon. You definitly aren't a gentlemen, thats for sure. She chuckled softly.

Martin sighed and looked around. Sister? Where are you? I'm getting worried.

((now I g2g eat))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Yesh))

I think you like that. he said, still making small kisses to her neck. At least she'd forgotten about the pain.

"Help..." Fayt whimpered, dizzy from blood loss. He fell over. Seth caught him. "We'll try to help you out..." he said. Seth flew Fayt back to the cave. Miko was sleeping so he decided to do what he could. Seth cleaned the blood off Fayt's face. The bleeding had slowed. His face was clean now except for 4 distinct claw marks. "Looks like that hurt... a lot..."

Rose never spoke so she just made a noise. It echoed through the tunnel and into the main room.

((Fine, I'll go along with it))

Fern saw Kassandra. "Hi," she shouted, "Is that Max?" Fern had seen Max and the other person.

((Soooo booooreeed))

((Yesh))

I think you like that. he said, still making small kisses to her neck. At least she'd forgotten about the pain.

"Help..." Fayt whimpered, dizzy from blood loss. He fell over. Seth caught him. "We'll try to help you out..." he said. Seth flew Fayt back to the cave. Miko was sleeping so he decided to do what he could. Seth cleaned the blood off Fayt's face. The bleeding had slowed. His face was clean now except for 4 distinct claw marks. "Looks like that hurt... a lot..."

Rose never spoke so she just made a noise. It echoed through the tunnel and into the main room.

Do I like getting beat half to death, drug around everywhere, tied up, almost killed, and locked in a room? Slytha paused. Hmmm... No. She rolled her eyes.

Martin tilted his head to one side. Rose? He looked around the cave, not seeing her. Where are you?

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel huffed and rolled his eyes. He pulled away from her ans sat down next to her.

Fayt felt the claw marks on his face, wincing.

Rose made another sound.