picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Keisha twitched again, opening her eyes. She blinked, looking up at Nick. Then she looked around her, seeing that they weren't in her meadow anymore. "Heys..." she whimpered, clinging to him again. "Why is we back in the forest? I wanna go finish the race.." she sighed. How come we always have to do what he wants to do.. She thought to herself, not even knowing she was knocked out.

Edited by Krissi2197

"Can't" Nick said limping "I hurted my leg" he said sadly

(SO does atlas hate nick nao?)

Edited by picknick10

Keisha sighed, her eyes narrowing. She sent a telepathic message to Cara, saying that they needed a ride back. "Awes." she said, hugging him as tight as she could. "I called my mama. She can bring us back to the caves." she said. "I knows how to helped a hurted leg." she smiled. "I been through it once."

Albel grabbed the pillow. He grinned at her. "No need to get so feisty there, Kitten" he teased. Albel grabbed Slytha and pulled her closer towards him. "You're always so on edge. I swear, it's like you're the opposite of sunshine"

Slytha rolled her eyes. "You *really* aren't one to talk." She brushed her hair out of her face. "Hmp. I told you not to call me kitten."

Edited by snowdragon10

Ayos watched as Atlas flew away. He thought about what she said. The idea of a weapon specifically designed for slaying dragons was simply too big a deal for him to disregard like everything else. He contacted Atlas.

"Where is this weapon? It is best that it is eliminated before it brings up a seriouse problem. I feel that hunters will use it to make more and then we risk an eternal sleep."

He said as he waited in exactly the same spot his wings still billowed keeping him only a few feet above the ground.

((You never addressed Malice directly xd.png))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Keisha continued to cling to Nick, closing her eyes. She pricked up her ears when she heard the faint beating of wings above them. She looked up, seeing Cara fold her wings on her back and free-fall towards the ground. She landed swiftly a few feet away from the two, looking at them.

"I knew you two would get hurt. I just knew it." she chuckled, looking at Nick. She was wondering if he can get onto her himself, but since he hurt his leg she didn't want to take any chances. She gently scooped him -with Keisha- in her tail and put them on her back. "Hold on. I don't want to explain to Icefire why you are part of the ground.." she said quietly, flapping her wings as she flew back towards the cave.

Keisha looked at Nick with big eyes. "Hows you leg? I didn't even notice you hurted it. I saw you falls, and then it got darks." she said, rubbing her head where she hit it. She didn't know she got knocked out, just darkness.

Albel pulled Slytha until still was in his lap for the most part. "Heh, it just suits you. Or least a grumpy kitten at that. You know, one those cats that sits in the corner and hisses at you" he snickered at her. Fayt sat quietly, staring blankly like an idiot.

((I was getting there.))

'Well I looked inside the temple and found nothing there. Just a bunch of silly statues and murals,' Atlas replied to Ayos. Then she pictured Malice in her mind and made telepathy with him, 'Hey Malice where'd you go?'

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Then what would that make you? A mixed breed of dog, that would seem to suite *you*." She looked at Fayt from the corner of her eyes. "What is wrong with you?"

Cara flew as quickly as she could, not trying to rush. She wasn't that fond of the daytime, so she wanted to get back in the cave quickly. After about five minutes of flying, she finally reached the cave. Walking inside, she walked into the tent and sat down, waiting for them to get off her back. "If your leg hurts I can help you." she said.

Keisha poked Nick, sighing. "Tis is my faults you is hurted." she said. "I shouldn't have said we can races."

Nick slid off of caras back and jumped onto the comphy couch turning into a wolf pup. Small tears in his eyes "Hugs?" he whimpered

"Hmm, I'd still be the Hybrid" he smirked. Fayt quickly diverted his eyes. "Sorry..." said shyly. Fayt had never been in a relationship before so he didn't know what that was like to cuddle with someone. Adding to that, most of his co workers in the city were males- that certainly didn't help the situation any.

Keisha followed him onto the couch, her wings drooping when she saw the tears. "Awes, come heres!!" she whimpered, hugging him tightly. She laid down, still hugging him as she held him close to her. She felt bad, now.

Cara sighed, folding her wings on her back as she watched Nick and Keisha. "Oh, Keisha.." she said under her breath. "It isn't your fault. Don't worry about it."

"If you call me kitten or cat or anything like that, then I'll call you fluffy. Understand?" Slytha rolled her eyes and glanced at Fayt. "Your always apoligizing about something." She closed her eyes. "Hmm."

(woot. I've figured out my fursona!))

Edited by snowdragon10

Malice was still kinda peeved that Atlas had hesitated.

"Tsk, I am currently with some kinda hord. They at least seemed willing to decimate the humans without hesitation but now I am wondering about that as well. Their leader just finished agreeing not to destroy certain villages. there is also some much lager dragons here that he is talking to. Traitors the lot of them. I am currently deciding which one to kill first."

Malice wasn't fully aware of the other dragon's powers and he really didn't care either he continued to stare them down with fury still bruning in his eyes.

Keisha sighed, nodding. "You welcomes..." she said softly, licking the top of his head. "I feel bads... I hope you will be okays." she said. "I will feel bads if you doesn't be okays." she licked him again, hugging him tighter.

((WOO!...I don't know what that is...))

"I thought you didn't like it" Fayt murmured softly, looking at the floor. He didn't like to cause trouble so he always played things safe an apologized. Sometimes it didn't matter, but he wanted to try. Albel glanced at Fayt and then to Slytha. "Sure, whatever" he said, leaning back against the couch.

'I only hesistated because I remembered what that frickin blonde human told about why hunters killed dragons. But I shrugged that off now because I remembered that humans started this war in the first place by enslaving and killing dragons and they must be punished for this. Oh and kill that moonlight dragoness, Icefire, first,' Atlas said to Malice. Then she thought to herself, 'So Icefire's at my mountain, huh? Now would be a good time to beat the lights out of her and make her change Slytha back into a dragon.' She flew off and made way for her home. Edited by Red Dragonette

Keisha looked at Nick with sad, worried eyes. "If you wanna goes to sleeps, go aheads." she said softly. "I isn't going anywhere... You need to rest since you hurt." she added in, licking his head again.

Slytha yawned softly. "It doesn't matter." She leaned back agains the couch. "Hmm... Albel, you are kind of soft." She laughed. "As strange as that sounds."

((ok a fursona is what someone would be if they were an animal. I was wondering all day what mine would be... fox, wolf, weasel, horse, dog. I couldn't really decide then I walked outside and figured what it was ^-^ ))