picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Right Albel rolled his eyes. There's plenty to do but it's just a matter of what your taste in fun is he murmured. Chi got off the couch and walked to Albel, tugging on his scarf. "Hey, wanna play?" she asked, smiling.

You know what my taste in fun is. She got up. I need pratice with my sword? She looked over at Fayt. Shesh, you'd think he was in hibernation..

"KEISHA!" Nick yelled running after her. Soon he cought up to her and jumped through the air, turning into a snake and coiling around her

((BUTTERED POPCORN IS SO GOOD. EVEN IF IT FALLS ALL OVER THE FLOOR. xd.png))

Keisha squeaked softly in terror, not knowing the snake was Nick. She whimpered softly, knowing that something like this would happen if she left Nick. "H-Hi Mr Snakes.." she said softly, shivering a little bit. "I-Is you nice snakes? Don't hurted me please. I don't taste good."

Albel stood up. "I'm not sure that would be a good think, kid" he said, glancing at Chi. I know how to get him wide awake Albel said plainly. He walked downstairs and over to Fayt. He stood over him and smirked. "Fayt!" he growled loudly. Fayt moaned and opened his eyes slightly. Albel extended his claws and brought them up. Fayt took one look and scrambled backwards, falling back out of the chair just in time to avoid Albel's claws swooping down. "See? Wide awake"

The woman sprinted after them both, stabbing the butt of her eku into the soft ground as she saw the boy turn into a snake and wrap himself around the young dragon.

"Right... the dragon turns into a wolf and the boy - who evidently isn't as young as he looks or has access to seriously good moisturizer - turns into a snake. Could either of you bring me up to speed? Please?"

((OK, I've got an extra twenty minutes...))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "You could have just pushed him off of the chair. No reason to be so violent." She picked up her sword and walked to the front door. "Comming?" She looked back at Albel.

Keisha didn't hear the woman. She was too busy staring wide-eyed at Nick, her eyes filled with nothing but fear. She still didn't know that the snake was Nick, and she was waiting for him to tell her that he wouldn't eat her. She was frozen in place, not even breathing.

Nick looked up at the old woman "I am forever young in body and mind" He explained looking back at kiesha "Tis me keisha" he said

"Ow..." Fayt moaned, rubbing his head. his legs were still over the arm of the chair though his body was on the floor. "This mutt is coming too" Albel said, looking down at Fayt. Fayt paused, staring at Albel. "Not going to be related to some wimp" Albel continued, pulling Fayt up to his feet.

Keisha breathed a sigh of relief when Nick told her it was only him. She looked back at the woman, jumping a little bit since she didn't even know she was there. "I is foreber young toos." she said, looking back at Nick. "Why did you follow mes? I is nothing but a worthless piece of poo..."

Slytha raised an eyebrow. "Ok. He can't really fight though, can he?" She shrugged and opened the door. "Well come on then.." She walked out the door. I know a good clearing in the woods. We could fight there...

((lol krissi..))

Edited by snowdragon10

"I beg to differ. You're a dragon, Keisha - every dragon has power, you just need a little time to grow. Besides, who's been protecting Nick for all this time, eh? Besides, I like you."

Keisha shook her head. "I will neber grows." she said, looking down. "But I doesn't care bout that. I doesn't like being scared." she looked down when the woman asked who was protecting Nick all this time. "All this time Nick didn't needed that much protections... So it don't counts." she grumbled softly.

Fayt backed against eh wall, "No that's quite alright" he said nervously. After some squabbling, Albel ended up dragged Fayt across the floor by his tail. Fayt scrambled but couldn't get a hold of anything. Albel dragged him out the door, following after Slytha. "Where to?" he asked, pausing.

((You know that phantom of the opera song is STILL in my head?!

Keisha found it a little harder to breathe when he tightened his grip, but she didn't mind. "But I is useless." she said. "All I does is follow you arounds. And if danger comes I freeze ups." she said, narrowing her eyes. "And the thing with the plates yesterday doesn't counts."

Keisha frowned. "I can ask one more question?" she asked. "Tell me why I isn't worthless and I will believe yous. I shouldn't even be a guardian dragons... I is so-" she stopped herself. "Carry ons.." she looked down.

((I don't think its annoying....)

Slytha glanced back at Fayt and rolled her eyes. "He will drag you there or you can walk." She looked back into the forest and walked into it. "This way, its not very far." Seeing Fayt fight would be hilarious. How is he going to fight anyway? Its not like he has a sword...

Fayt kicked and clawed at the ground, "You know, the less energy you have, the less you'll be able to defend yourself from an ass-kicking" Albel said, following Slytha to the spot. He didn't really care, he just didn't want to go and he was going to fight against it.

((I do. It's catchy, which got it stuck in my head in the first place! xd.png

Nick? Where you go?

WWoTS... I don't even know. xd.png))

((er, Slytha fell asleep next to Albel, then woke up and their going to practice fighting (fayt, slytha, Albel are. they're in the forest now)) Rika went to town with zizi and Chi's home))

Slytha paused in the clearing. "This is it. There are some tree roots and stumps, but that's ok." She walked into the center and unsheated her sword. "Ok. Who wants to get beat up first?" She grinned, just kidding.

Edited by snowdragon10