picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Albel ate another strawberry and glanced over at Slytha. he thought about telling her she looked a bit pale with that sigh but that might sound a bit cheesy since her hair color was already silver. "Something up?" he asked. The Drake poked her head out from underneath the couch.

((LOL

I love making Keisha look like a dumb***.))

Keisha nodded. "Ohs... I knew that." she said, looking back over at the woman. She smiled slyly. "Sees? Nick may be..." she wanted to say his real age, but she didn't. "Six, but he is more then just a cute wittle human when he has his bows." she said, looking up at Nick again, smiling. "He can't miss his marks unless he wannted to."

The woman eyed the crossbow and blurred, snatching the bolt from out of the string and jamming it through her belt. "Don't draw that thing, don't load it unless they ask you to. I've got out of worse than this by pretending to be a trader before."

"What do you mean, pretending to be a trader? What are you? Who are you?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm your way out."

The recruiting party came, a collection of gaudy uniforms and mismatched armour spattered slightly with mud. Their leader held up a hand and they halted as the woman in front of them buttoned up her greatcoat and whispered to the boy.

"Well! What have we here then? Traders, no doubt without a permit. You only get a permit by joining our regiment!"

"Oooh, dearie me... what regiment would that be then? I am old, sonny, these new things are liable to slip me mind, ooh, lawks, so they are..." The woman trailed off. "Boy, ask the nice man what he wants," she said loudly before whispering "Play along. And call me Granny."

((Wait... Wtf is happening here?! And did you just control what Nick said? You can't do that.))

Keisha growled softly when the woman told Nick to call her granny. She grumbled softly to herself, still clinging to Nick as she looked at all of the men with wide, scared eyes.

(I dont mind it, my friend godmods all the time. As long as people dont do it to much to me. Or if they capture my personality then im fine ill let it slip this once)

Nick looked up at the men. "What does yew want's with my gwanies?" He asked eyes wide

Slytha sighed. I was thinking... about before. When that black dragon almost killed you. I-i killed it, but I didn't mean too. It was just protecting its territory, if I was still a dragon I would have done the same. She turned her head so her face was against the couch. I guess that makes me a dragon hunter now, a human killing dragons for no good reason.

((Nick, you just broke one of your rules...

xd.png))

Keisha didn't talk, knowing that the men might be suspicious about a talking wolf. She swallowed, closing her eyes as she snuggled into Nick, pretending to be asleep. She whimpered softly, playing with the collar of his shirt. Nick better not let that woman come along with us.. She thought to herself. I don't like her...

Heh, hardly. I see dragons and other animals fight and kill each other all the time over territory. he paused. Humans make it a law that it's alright to kill in self defense. It's the dragon's own fault for being stupid enough to bite off more that it can chew

((Yeah, sorry about that... won't happen again.))

"Well, a strapping young lad like yourself'd be an excellent pikeman in the regiment! Or maybe you'd like to join the cavalry, ride a horse, get yourself an easy life... what's that in your shirt?"

"Just a wolfhound, dearie. Family pet, tame as anything. No interest to a fine young milit'ry man like yerself. Now, what would you like... we've got food, weapons..."

The leader looked around, grinning nastily in the manner of petty men given too much power everywhere. "I want the dog."

"I'm sorry, dear, didn't quite catch that..." the woman said, edging closer to Nick.

The man shouldered a crossbow and some of his men did the same. "I said, deaf-aid, that I want the damn dog. Or you die. And your grandson dies. So what's it going to be..."

"The dog. Is not. For sale."

"Then I'm going to let you watch your grandson die."

A bolt flew from the crossbow straight for Nick's heart-

Until it impacted with the paddle of the woman's eku.

"Nick, I'd strongly advise you to find cover," she said, before leaping forward and bringing the weapon down on the militiaman's head with an audible crack. Her coat opened and she drew a throwing knife. The recruiting party dropped their weapons and put their hands up quickly.

"Pick your weapons up and go," she said in a steely voice. "And you never saw us here."

The party made a small sonic boom as they ran off.

"You know, I didn't actually expect that to work... Are you alright?"

Slytha sighed. Its diffrent for dragons. A human killing a dragon for whatever reason... The dragon wasn't biting off more than it could chew. If I wasn't around it could have killed you, easy. I promised not to change, at all, just because I had ben turned into a human. I guess that promise has been broken..

((brb in 20 min..))

Edited by snowdragon10

Keisha watched with wide eyes when the man said he wanted her. She growled loudly, shifting back into her hatchling form. She watched again with wide eyes as the woman drove all the men away. She whimpered softly, shaking violently as she snuggling against Nick again. "WHY DOES I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE REASON EVERYONE ALMOST GETS HURTED?!" she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks.

((Forgot to mention she's sensitive. xd.png))

((ARRGH!! NO LIMBO! NO... FRIGGEN... LIMBO. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER SOMEONE!! *Goes on killing spree*))

"Shh keisha it okay" he said hugging her tightly. he looked up at the woman "Its weird calling someone younger than me granny" he said giggling as he stroked keisha's scales

Oh, so you think it would have been more righteous if you'd just let it kill me. I thought dragons were more noble than that. Albel grumbled grumpily. He stood up and walked upstairs, bent out of shape from it. It was a slap across the face that she cared more about the well being of a random dragon more than the fact that it was trying to kill him.

Keisha shook her head, still crying. "Noes it isn't okays!" she sobbed, burying her head in Nick's shoulder. "Like I said befores, I isn't a good guardian at alls!" she ranted. "That arrow was going straight for yous and then I frozed up. She is a better protecters, not mes!" she whimpered. "Put me downs so I can go run away..." she cried. "I doesn't wanna be in the ways..."

Edited by Krissi2197

Slytha blinked, watching him go upstairs. No, no. I would have saved your life any day. Its just that, I wish I was strong enough to make it stop other than killing it. She sighed and looked at the stairs. Your mad at me now aren't you..

Dragons and humans are very much alike. Both have cruel sides. That dragon wasn't going to stop. Being a killer myself, I know. If you plan to live a long life you can't sit in a delusional dream land that thinks everyone is an angel. he grumbled, sitting on the couch upstairs. Chi sat on the couch across from him. Albel propped his feet up on the glass coffee table.

((...... that happened except they used the word 'like' instead..))

Slytha growled quietly and put her arms under her head. She ignored the first part of his statement. I don't think everyone is an angel. Quite the opposite actually. She yawned and streatched. Is there anything to do other than sit around all day? I think I'm starting to get cabin fever, or whatever they call it...

Edited by snowdragon10

((Nick? Oh.. Right. xd.png))

Keisha whimpered softly, wiggling out of Nick's grasp. She ran out of the town, slowing down into a walk as she reached the forest. Remembering what happened the last time she was alone, she whimpered and backed away into a tree. She sighed deeply, wondering which way she should go to get back. "I doesn't wanna get losted.." she mumbled to herself, wondering if she should go back or not. It wasn't that far, anyways.