picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((What do you mean, Nick? Timeskip TO the party, or timeskip to when the party is over?))

Keisha nodded, her tail still swishing back and fourth. "You said tis was good." she said, smiling. "So duh I would like to has some. But wouldn't it get colds or somethings?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she stood up, still hugging him. "To the kitchen!" she giggled, running towards the kitchen.

((...blame sai....It was COMPLETELY her idea.... xd.png))

"Oof." Slytha opened her eyes and glared at Albel. "That was completely unnessisary." She crossed her arms. The door opened and she looked up. "Fayt? You took a long enough time."

Edited by snowdragon10

Icefire, Gordon, and Kenkiyo

Completely ignoring Gordon, Icefire and the vine watched the horde of dragons set out on their next attack. Kenkiyo slipped into the ground, using his vine to perfectly cover the top of the hole. Icefire walked away, towards the spring. They travelled slowly, that way by time they got there the horde would have returned. The elk walked with them.

Gordon stared at where they disappeared blankly, blinking twice. He headed in a different direction.

OOC: Hey where's Rika? xd.png

((Lol, I command you all to look at my work station! jk jk. But I swear, it's rarely that clean, Krissi xd.png

Rika is like in the kitchen or something))

Albel smirked. "It was for my entertainment" he murmured. Albel glanced at Fayt and leaned back against the couch again. Fayt sat in the Sofa chair, "Yeah, well I wasn't the one gifted for psychical activity, that was him" he pointed to Albel.

Edited by Sai

(To after the party)

Nick ran to the kitchen, poured keisha a big bowl of soup and hid in the thick soup, gettign ready to jump out and scare keisha

((Sure. when it starts. xd.png))

Keisha ran closely behind Nick, running inside of the kitchen. She looked around, seeing Nick nowhere. "I prolly beated him here... Heh." she giggled, walking over to the bowl of soup. She looked inside of it, wondering if she should eat it before Nick comes or not.

Nick didn't know kiehsa was there yet, as the soup wasn't see through. Thinking about how funny it would be he continues to hide

Gordon

Witha sigh, Gordon gave in and walked to his home to put up his weapons, then to Rika's, still overly bored. He knocked on the door a bit timidly.

After the village was decimated, all hunters dead, and civilians captured, the horde returned to the mountains to celebrate their victory and make the new slaves work. The slave masters chained the civilians and put them in cages. Aeolus was about to go to his cave to rest when he saw two dragons, a vine and a moonlight. The green dragon instantly knew who the moonlight dragon was and growled, "Icefire, what are you doing here?"

Keisha sighed, leaning away from the soup. She didn't want to be rude and start eating it without Nick. "You is so slow. Where is you Nicks? I is right by the soup bowls and you isn't here yet." She thought to him, her tail swishing back and fourth a little bit. She sighed again, narrowing her eyes.

(( I honestly think Albel is emo xd.png He tried to kill himself! I mean seriously!))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "I was just kidding." She put her arms behind her head. She blinked and yawned softly. "I think I'm becomeing nocturnal..." She rubbed her eyes with her sleeve.

((Oh shut up ninja.gif ))

Fayt got up in a bit of a lazy manner. "I'll get it" he said quietly. Fayt walked to the door an opened it, spotting Gordon. "The human that lives here seems to be quite popular...[/i] he scratched the back of his head and went to sit back down again.

"Maybe I should tie you to the chair before you turn into a Nocturne dragon and try to kill us all" he grinned at his own joke.

((YAY! 4 spotted dragons are hatching!))

Edited by Sai

Keisha squeaked softly in terror, tumbling backwards. She fell, knocking herself into the counter. She looked up and saw about five glass plates about to fall on her. She squeaked again, putting her tail over her head just before they hit her, making them shatter and fall to the floor. She stayed like that, eyes squeezed shut.

OOC: You missed my post, Sai....

Icefire and Kenkiyo

Icefire kept walking, not even looking up as she spoke. She reached a clearing, where Kenkiyo surfaced, his vines around him. They were dirty, and easily recognizable.

"I'm here to end this stupidity," she said flatly.

OOC: Oh, lol I missed that part. xd.png

Gordon and Fuzz

Gordon peered through the open doorway, waving a bit at Fayt out of friendliness, then entered and closed the door behind him with a shy grin. He flinched as he felt Fuzz leap to his shoulder. Gordon scratched the growing coon inbetween the ears and smiled a bit wider. The ball of fur always made him smile.

"Rika, Dr. Sunshine is here, and no, I don't mean Fayt" Albel called into the kitchen. Fayt looked over at Albel and frowned. Brotherly love Fayt thought, dulling his eyes. Rika came out of the kitchen and looked at Gordon. "Oh, you're alive. Thought you died or something" she said, shrugging. The Drake peaked out from underneath he couch.

Edited by Sai

"Oh, I see. You're trying to save the humans, either so that they can go and exterminate more or if you're like those foolish idealistic coexisters, failingly try to end the feud between dragons and humans. Hmph, let's see you try and stop us," Aeolus growled at Icefire. Then he send a telepathic message to his horde, summoning them to come to his side and attack Icefire and her friend incase a fight starts. "You're heavily outnumbered, moonlight dragoness. I suggest you go back to where you came from and leave us alone," Aeolus warned.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "In my case its the other way around." She crossed her arms. "Everytime you have tried to tie me up it has ended badly." She looked over at the door and spotted Gordon. If he bugs me in any way. I'm seriously going to kill him.

Edited by snowdragon10

Thankfully, Keisha's tail kept any of the plates from cutting or hurting her in any way. She cracked open one eye and looked at Nick, lowering her tail. She felt herself all over, seeing she was alive. "I think so's." she said, looking around at the shattered plates. "But I doesn't think the plates isn't.." she said.

"Tis okay" Nick said cleaning everything up with magic.

(Timeskip till after party?)

(Working on three roleplays atm =D)

((THREE?! What are they about? And yes. We can.))

Keisha giggled, then nodded slowly. "Kay. Wanna has the party naos?" she asked him, her tail swishing back and fourth, excited. She forgot all about eating the soup.

((Keisha and Nick can get drunk off cake and juice! xd.png))

The Guardian League

Icefire leapt up onto the highest tree near her, balancing easily at the top without breaking the branches.

"Oh do NOT get me started on where I should go," she said, rolling her eyes. The lake, which was nearby, stirred and the huge water dragon towered over the trees. The reast of the Leauge came to her side from various places. Each one of them were twice as large than normal because of their age and still immensely powerful.

"I'm not here to fight, but if you're going to make it that way..." Icefire growled. "Anyways, all I want from you is not to attack nine specific cities, two of which you're familiar with."

Gordon

Gordon glanced at Albel, then back at Rika.

"What, just because I stopped coming over so often?" Gordon chuckled. "Nah, just been finding other things to do like, for example, inadvertedly seeking out boredom."