picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Keisha took some of the streamers in her mouth, flapping her wings as she hung them off random places. She never decorated anything before, so she didn't know where to put everyone. Looking over at Nick, her ears tilted back a little. "Like this?"

((sorry, g2g watch a movie..))((wait.. I have a few minutes to spare..))

Slytha rolled her eyes. Well, I was on my own for 17 years. So natrually I would know more about what was happening in the world. Besides, living with humans can change how you think about things. Hopefull that won't happen to me.

((hey watch at 9:03 till then end of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWCsNQHXUz0 . My mind emediately thought about Slytha and albel, then the guy talked and I started laughing like crazy xd.png my friend told me to watch it, its pretty funny..))(now i g2g))

Edited by snowdragon10

Keisha tried blowing up a balloon, but it wouldn't even blow up a little bit. She looked at Nick, seeing him blow up balloons with no problem. "How does you does that? I am trying and I'm already outta breaths!" she said, trying to blow up the balloon again. She got red in the face.

Keisha stopped blowing in the balloon, looking at it with a blank expression on her face. She sighed, narrowing her eyes as she looked over at Nick, tossing the holy balloon to the side. "Kays. Lemme get nother ones." she said, picking up another balloon. She tried blowing it up, but like the other one, it wouldn't budge. "Mehhh!!" She whined.

((Very...disturbing...))

I led a different life than you. I was alone from the start. I was taken for my mother before I was born and I didn't get to see her often. I was left to be in the pen with dragons and tended to by humans. So naturally, I know how reality is. Albel rolled his eyes at her.

{{Khay's Rules for Roleplaying in this RP

1) Respect each other. Everyone is new and has to start out somewhere. Also, respect those that you are writing with.

2) No powerplaying or Godmoding. Everyone gets mad with that.

3) Write at least 5 sentences per post.

4) Use OoC markers when you are talking OoC. OoC Means out of character, and that means text that doesn't have to do with what your character is doing. You can mark this text by (parantheses) {these}, slashes // or \\, the letters OOC... Just have something that marks it.

5) Use proper punctuation and grammar. Meaning, have periods, and capital letters, and try to make sure that you have proper sentences and that you are giving the others something to write with. While you are at it, why not shove your post through a spell check!

6) Do not ignore other characters. Read through the posts that were posted before you and make sure that you aren't skipping over any interaction. It makes people feel as though they are being ignored, and no one likes that.

7) Contact a moderator if something is bothering you, or take it to PMs. Remember to follow rule 1 though. Don't start yelling at another player on the board. People have feelings and there is a person behind that username.

8) Keep chatting out of the role-play. If it is followed in the same post by an in character post, that's fine. If it isn't, best take it to PMs. Chat will be followed by a warn. It doesn't matter if you posted it four days ago. If I catch it when I check the RP, that's it.

9) Double posting... Just a no.

Thank you for listening to Radio Khay. If you have any questions my you can email me at Khay's Personal Message Inbox dot com. I hope you all have a nice day.}}

{{Funny how it seemed to have been forgotten after a single page... -.-}}

(Come on can't you please just drop 5 sentance rule. I get stressed every time I see you post, or even when I see you lurking =\ )

{{... Are you only going to post one sentence posts if I drop it? Or two sentence posts? Because, if that's the case. No, I'm not dropping it. Five sentences to give someone else something to write with isn't hard. It really is not that hard. You wouldn't have to get stressed out Nick unless you were breaking the rules in someway... At least, that's the way I see it.}}

(=\ )

"Here let me help you." Nick said giggling. He did a spin and jumped into the air randomly. He took the ballon and blew into it, filling it with air. Then he spun again and jumped.

((Khal, let's just add the new official roleplaying rules. He won't be able to 'forget' it like that and get away with it.))

(=\ )

"Here let me help you." Nick said giggling. He did a spin and jumped into the air randomly. He took the ballon and blew into it, filling it with air. Then he spun again and jumped.

Keisha giggled, tilting her head to the side as she watched Nick randomly jump into the air. Her tail swished back and fourth as she smiled. "I doesn't think that will helps." she said, poking one of the balloons. It popped as soon as her claw touched it, making her squeal and fall backwards.

Nick did a flip and another spin. "how about you just hand the ballons i blow up?" he said blowing up more ballons. He did some more flips and spins. He jumped again and burped.

Keisha sighed, narrowing her eyes. "Fines." she mumbled, taking a handful of balloons. She waddled over to Nick, dropping all of them on top of him. She giggled softly, then thought of something. "If we blow up a lot of balloons and then ties them to you, does you think you will float aways?" she asked him, tilting her ears back.

Nick did another flip. He burped. He jumped again and spun. Giggling he said "Maby" as he used magic to fill them up with helium "Tie em to me!"

Keisha giggled softly, walking over to Nick. She tied two or three balloons to him, considering he was only a mouse. She knew he didn't really need that many balloons to get lifted off the ground. She sat down, waiting for something to happen. Her wings were stretched out, waiting for him to float off so she can go get him.

Nick giggled as he was lifted into the air with the ballons. Doing a flip in the air burping. Spinning some more. He flapped his arms and farted.

Keisha giggled softly, flapping her wings so she can fly along with him. She flew around in circles around him, giggling some more. She looked at the balloons, pondering if she should pop some of them or not. Then she looked back down at Nick, smirking to herself. Ehehehe..

"Tis fun!" he gigglied looking around at all the streamers on the walls and all the multicolored ballons. "We did's a good job" he said nodding "Yup yup yp!"

Keisha flew up to where Nick's balloons were, extending her claws. She smirked, poking one of the ones that was holding Nick up. She giggled, but yelped when one of them popped easier then the other.