picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(WWoTS is on yays!!! waits for her to scream when she finds out...xd.png))

OOC: Sorry, I had to go when that happened. Anyways... eh?

Where can Gorodn jump in whever Rika/Albel is. Or Slytha. xd.png

((welll... lets just say Albel and Slytha well er, kissed? xd.png))

Edited by snowdragon10

((hell if I know. AH! I FORGOT ABOUT FAYT!))

"Ahhhhh!" Nick screamed falling to the ground "OWWWWWWWW" he said not getting up "It hurtsssss!" he cryed

(YAY!! WHITE WOLF I MISSED YOU!! *sobs*)

((Nick, she only popped one balloon. He wouldn't fall down like that... Just float to the ground. xd.png))

Keisha stopped flapping her wings, landing on the floor next to Nick. Her ears tilted back as she whimpered softly, curling her tail around him. "I sowwy.." she whispered, sniffling. "I thoughted if I popped one balloon you would float downs... I didn't knows you would falls... I sowwy..." she said again. She looked like she was on the verge of crying.

((Just pop into the house, they're all there. And post Snow))

((Very...disturbing...))

I led a different life than you. I was alone from the start. I was taken for my mother before I was born and I didn't get to see her often. I was left to be in the pen with dragons and tended to by humans. So naturally, I know how reality is. Albel rolled his eyes at her.

At least you got to see her. My mother vanished one winter. Never knew my father, my mother never told me and Scarlet about him. Slytha sighed. Humans killed Scarlet when spring came. It took her a ten or so years before she even came back. Slytha shrugged. But I guess what you went through was worse, but that doesn't mean you know more. You were in a raging furry most of the time anyways.

((where WWoTS go? and I'm trying to follow the rules ;( ))

Edited by snowdragon10

Nick hugged keisha "Owe" he said sitting up. he just had the wind knocked out of him. "hugs" he whimpered

Keisha whimpered again, nodded as she unfolded her wings. Remembering to be careful since he was a mouse, she hugged him as tight as she could without hurting him anymore. She whimpered again. "Sowwy." she murmured, apologizing again.

Never having them is better than knowing them and caring for them and then losing them. And I didn't even have a sibling like you had Scarlet. You didn't have to kill your own mother. Your own father didn't try to kill you. he growled, turning on his side.

Keisha cocked her head a little bit, looking at Nick like he had four heads. "I knows." she said softly. "I is the one giving you the huggies.." she giggled softly, yawning as well. Still hugging Nick, she curled up on the floor as she looked around at all the decorations, smiling a little bit. "Does you forgive me for hurting yous?" she asked.

((Did he trick her just to get a hug?))

OOC: Link me. Now. xd.png

If its that one time when he was mad I saw it. xd.png

-runs to binder and grabs a written RP post- I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!

Gordon

Gordon was bored and lonely. He scoffed at himself and rose from his game of Solitare on the floor. He put the deck back together. He had been losing anyways. He grabbed his bow and arrows and his sword, leaping down to the ground, landing easily.

Gordon walked through the forest in silence. He came to a tight clearing, his eyes darting to a bush that had rustled. He strung an arrow and pulled back the string, and the bush rustled once more. He let the arrow fly as a nose poled arounf the leaves. It was dissolved in a sudden cloud of silvery-blue aura.

"Dammit, Icefire!" Gordon laughed as the chuckling wolf emerged. He shoved her with his foot. He sat down and sighed, rubbing his temples.

The ground rumbled a bit, making him freeze and turn his gaze slightly upward. Before he could even jump to his feet he was slapped down by a vine and then strapped to the ground by even more.

Gordon growled and began to tear at the vines with his teeth-his head was the only thing he could move.

"Kenkiyo..." Icefire groaned in an irritated tone. The vines withdrew and there was a deep, throaty chuckle from the shadows and the head of a vine dragon emerged. Gordon leapt to his feet with his sword suddenly drawn. Icefire tapped his knee and turned towards Kenkiyo with a harsh glare.

"What was that for?" Icefire inquired as Gordon brushed his clothes off, a wary eye still on the huge vine dragon.

"Wanted to see if you were protecting a chicken or a bear. Seems to be closer to the latter. He bites pretty hard," the old vine said in a deep, ancient voice.

((me?))

Slytha rolled her eyes and nudged Albel with her elbow. Whoose wallowing now? Shesh. The past is the past, don't dwell on it. Your starting to depress me. She grinned and leaned back.

Edited by snowdragon10

(Yesh)

Nick smiled "Sucker" he said giggling. He wasn't hurt at all "I tricketed yew for a hugs" he said

((Can Aeolus's horde attack Rika's village? I have nothing else to do, since Erk-what his name isn't on.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Link to the page where he like, totally attacked and kissed her xd.png

Noooo))

Edited by Sai

Keisha blinked at Nick, giggling quietly to herself. "Meanies." she said, looking away for a second. Her tail was swishing back and fourth. She looked back at Nick. "You knows, if you wanted a huggy you could have just said sos." she said. "You didn't need to get me guilties for hurting you when I really didn't hurted you." she added in with a small, sad shrug.

((Rika has a village? xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

"Awe im sowwie" Nick said hugging her and cuddling up against her. "Does yew forgive me?" he asked frowning

OOC: Red, don't. I've been planning on Icefire going to the spring with Kenkiyo and facing them, mostly wanting to talk instead of fight.

OMFG RRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFLLLLLLLL

Edited by White Wolf of the Snow

((uh huh))

Albel rolled his eyes and lifted one hand. He pushed her over gently so she would fall on her side, still on the couch though. Fayt came through the door, panting. He's stronger and he runs faster! Fayt thought, coming into the living room.

Edited by Sai

((Sai, I posted on your work space photo on DA. Mind replying and telling me WTF IS A BAMBOO DRAWING TABLET THING?! xd.png))

Keisha blinked, nodding. "I never said I was mads, though." she said, narrowing her eyes a little bit. She looked back at Nick, smiling a little bit. "It wasn't as bad as threatening to cooking me without telling me it isn't really cooking me." she tilted her ears back. "That reminds me. We neber had the Keisha and Nick soups."

((Alright fine, I'll go slaughter an NPC village then.))

Aeolus and his horde had located yet another village. They all took off into the sky to fly towards the village and destroy it. They finally saw the village in sight and Aeolus used his magic to summon a tornado to wreck havoc on the village. The humans ran inside their houses for safety, but the tornado destroyed some of the houses and killed the humans inside. Then the horde landed inside the village and began fighting hunters and capturing civilians to be made as slaves.

((Okay WWoTS, you're free to try and stop Aeolus.))

Edited by Red Dragonette