picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(Time skip oveah!)

(One is the sewquil to this rp. One is a remake of my eragon roleplay. And the third is something to do with time)

Nick smiled "Das was a fun parties" he said changing to a wolf pup. "Whats chu wana does nao?"

((I wasn't joking about the drunk thing..

*Sighs* When you make a sequel to this RP, this RP itself will be dead... Which will make me sad. I thought you were supposed to make an RP sequel when the first one dies out? xd.png))

Keisha smiled, cake covering her maw. "Yup yup." she said, her tail swishing back and fourth. Cara was in the corner, watching the two with a small smile on her face. She too, had some frosting on her maw from cake. Keisha looked back at Nick, who seemed to be a wolf now. "I dunno." she said. "We can dance..." she started to randomly dance.

"Something along those lines. Stupid dragons keep coming around. And all the other morons have been staying away, like Icefire and Kyl" Rika shrugged again. Albel looked over at Slytha, "True, but I'll take my chances"

The horde, except Aeolus, was surprised with awe as they saw how huge, Icefire's dragons were. Even the hatchlings came out of their caves to see these dragons. They had never seen giant dragons like this before. "And why not?" Aeolus asked, when the moonlight dragoness told her not to attack the nine cities.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Slytha rolled her eyes. I'd say 'no you wouldn't', but them you would tie me up. Or pin me down and kiss me again. "Hpm." She huffed, turning her head to the side.

Gordon

"Icefire left towards the spring with some vine dragon that knocked me over," Gordon said flatly at the memory. Gordon glanced over at Slytha. "Oh hi."

The Guardian League

Icefire laughed.

"As you have seen, bad things usually happen when you attack a couple of selected cities. For example... The city about 1500 miles away from here. You remember that, do you not?" Icefire inquired. Kenkyo rose up a bit more, amking his point in silence.

Albel reached over and patted Slytha on the head in a mocking way. "Hey, she learns quick" he laughed at her. he put his index finger under her chin and turned her head towards him, "If you don't like it so much then why do you get so...hmm...embarrassed when it's brought up. It shouldn't bother you unless you were thinking about it" he smirked.

"I never asked about her" Rika grumbled. Her passion for Icefire had very much faded into something very dull.

Edited by Sai

(Was thinking about sending it to an aprover and just editing this roleplay)

Nick giggled, getitng onto his hind paws and dancing with her. "Tis funs"! he giggled dancing

((Having two Rps in one is a really, really weird idea. No offenses... If that's not what you mean then I will shoot myself in the head for failing so hard. xd.png))

Cara chuckled, watching the two dance. Keisha giggled softly, nudging him with her tail as she danced around him on her hind legs. She did a few graceful twirls, her tail acting like a ribbon that some dancers use.

Aeolus remembered the village in the south where the vines appeared and the village sank underground. "So the vines that brought the village down. It was you!" Aeolus growled at the big vine dragon. One of the horde members yelled, "That was my best friend you killed back there, jerk!" When that dragon tried to charge towards the vine dragon and attack him, the other horde members held him back to keep still. "I'm going to kill you for this!" the dragon growled angrily.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Nick giggled and an hour of danceing asked "Wana goes for a walks outside?" he asked turning to his human form

Slytha narrowed her eyes. "Beacause it was embarrasing." She rolled her eyes. "And I wasn't thinking about it." She glanced over at Gordon and glared at him. "What do you want?" She growled. She could care less about the hunter, it was his fault she had been turned human after all.

Edited by snowdragon10

Keisha fell over once Nick turned human, tripping over her own tail. She sighed softly, narrowing her eyes as she got up and shook herself off. "Can we go to where I wanna goes?" she asked. "I wanna go back to my meadows." she looked at him, hoping he would remember. "The place where I broughted you flying that one time. Members?" she asked, looking at him with big eyes.

"Mkays" he said scooping keisha up and walking outsdie. It was near dusk time. He looked up, walking into the forest

Gordon

Gordon shrugged. He looked at Fayt. "Who might you be?"

The Guardian League

"Shouldn't be attack the Guardian villages," Kenkiyo said flatly. "Next time look for the Demoncia before you attack a village."

Icefire nodded along with the other dragons.

"The Demoncia is the crows foot with the dots inbetween it. Trees and boulders will grow in certain ways to make it. Stay away from those villages," Icefire said.

Keisha whimpered when they walked into the forest. "You is going the wrong way!" she whimpered, looking in the right direction. "Tis that ways." she said, pointing. It was right outside the forest, past some bushes and small trees.

((to Krissi2197: three RPs now. It's like a soap opera. xd.png))

Edited by 48844

Fayt and Albel looked at each other. He looked off to the side, "Fayt"

"Right" Albel snickered at Slytha. "Sounds like someone is hiding some truth" Albel lightly tapped her forehead with his index finger.

Aeolus snorted and said, "Fine, we'll stay away from those villages. Now leave my sight at once."

Meanwhile, as Minerva looked at the forest, she suddenly thought about the hatchlings back at home. "Oh my, I haven't seen them in two days, I have to go back to the house and check on them!" She went back inside the cave and asked the dragons, "Excuse me, I have adopted hatchlings at home that I need to check on quick. Can one of you take me to my house?"

Keisha nodded, wrapping her tail around Nick's waist tightly. "Yeps." she said, clinging to him like she usually did. She looked ahead, seeing past the bushes as she saw 'her' meadow. It seemed to be in great shape still, and she forgot all about the shield she put around it. No wonder it was unharmed.

((The shield only lets Keisha, Nick, and Cara in. This meadow is basically her territory, and she has to protect it even if she isn't there. tongue.gif))