picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"How about i turn you to a wolf puppy?" he asked sitting down on a boulder and waiting "I can carry yews"

((Back, Snow))

Albel awoke to the smell of apples. His eyes traced over to Slytha where he saw her trying to eat quietly. He looked forward again and then made an odd smile. "You know, some people find it weird when someone watches them sleep" he said quietly. It wasn't all that necessary to speak quietly anyways since Fayt was quite the heavy sleeper.

Chi came through the door with Zizi after having played outside. They went upstairs and sat in the library without acknowledging the others. "Aww, maybe Rika went hunting again" she murmured to Zizi. "No, but I was about to go to town" Rika said, stepping out of a bedroom. "Chi, may I borrow Zi?" she asked. Chi cocked her head, "Why?" "I need some supplies carried back" "Well..." Chi looked to Zizi. Zizi shrugged, "I don't mind" he said. Rika and Zizi made their way downstairs and out the door, though she refused to ride him since he was a dragon.

Sophia sat up, "Seth, go and get something more than a single buck this time!" she growled at her brother. "Right away, your highness" he said sarcastically. Seth flew out of the cave to get more food for the others.

"I can shift myselfs, thank yous..." she mumbled, still wanting to be a hatchling. She sighed deeply, shifting into her wolf pup form as she whimpered again. "But you has to change me backs.." she mumbled, feeling dizzy again. "How come I need to be a wolfs?" she asked. "Is the towns we is going to have bad peoples?"

((I wanted her to stay a hatchling... dry.gif))

"I don't know yet" Nick said walking into the town petting keisha comfortingly and looking for somewere to buy eggs

((Can she change back? I'll get confused. xd.png))

Keisha huffed, her tail wagging slightly as she smiled. Since she couldn't purr, she yipped softly, happily as he pet her. "If the town ish goods, I wanna be hatchie agains." she said simply, still clinging to him. "I never had eggehs before. What is eggs?" she asked him, looking up at him with big eyes.

Seth flew high over the forest. The sunlight made the color of his fur, feathers, and scales glow brightly, almost white. He spotted a few deer and dove down from the air, snatching them up one at a time. Since Seth was larger than the average dragon, it wasn't anything difficult to pull off. "5 should be enough" he muffled through a deer in his mouth.

"Well now, a talking wolf. Say, sonny... got anything worth trading? Think I got soe eggs in this ol' pack here somewhere... and while I remember, lawks."

The woman addressed the young boy in the manner of slightly demented old trader women everywhere. She leant on her eku like a walking stick.

Keisha made a squeak, not sounding like a wolf anymore when she heard someone talking. She looked and saw a woman standing in front of them. Her eyes got huge as her tail stopped wagging, looking up at Nick. "Hellos.." she said to the woman, not looking at her, but at Nick's shirt instead.

The woman bent down and smiled warmly, resting on her staff. "Hey... it's alright, little one. I won't bite." Wary of the boy, she pulled her pack off of her back and rummaged in one of the pockets. "Now, there's eggs somewhere in here... no, that's a shuriken from the nice man back east... aha! Duck or chicken?"

Edited by colourcodedchaos

Keisha whimpered, still clinging to Nick. "That's what they all says.." she said softly, hiccuping. She changed back into a hatchling without even knowing it, her ears pricked up as she listened for anything the woman might do.

"You're okay!!!!" Fern ran up to Max. "What is his name," she asked Kassandra.

Kassandra said"he's name is max"

((hmm i feel a disturbances in the force))

"OK... look. If I was a bad human, wouldn't I be trying to attack you now? Little hint: you look a bit... dragon-y."

"Keisha your realy bad at this...." Nick said to keisha doing a mental facepalm. "Chicken" Nick said to the old woman as he rumaged through his own pack

Keisha blinked, looking over her shoulder at the woman again. "No I isn't.. I is a wolfy.." she mumbled, glancing down. She noticed her tail dangling and squeaked softly, instantly wrapping it back around Nick's waist, backing into him as she stared at the woman with wide eyes. She looked back up at Nick. "I doesn't do good when I'm nervous!" she whimpered.

((Back, Snow))

Albel awoke to the smell of apples. His eyes traced over to Slytha where he saw her trying to eat quietly. He looked forward again and then made an odd smile. "You know, some people find it weird when someone watches them sleep" he said quietly. It wasn't all that necessary to speak quietly anyways since Fayt was quite the heavy sleeper.

Chi came through the door with Zizi after having played outside. They went upstairs and sat in the library without acknowledging the others. "Aww, maybe Rika went hunting again" she murmured to Zizi. "No, but I was about to go to town" Rika said, stepping out of a bedroom. "Chi, may I borrow Zi?" she asked. Chi cocked her head, "Why?" "I need some supplies carried back" "Well..." Chi looked to Zizi. Zizi shrugged, "I don't mind" he said. Rika and Zizi made their way downstairs and out the door, though she refused to ride him since he was a dragon.

Sophia sat up, "Seth, go and get something more than a single buck this time!" she growled at her brother. "Right away, your highness" he said sarcastically. Seth flew out of the cave to get more food for the others.

Slytha had to stop herself from laughing. "You really, *really* aren't one to talk." She picked up the plate of strawberries. Then she saw Chi and Zizi walk inside. Rika came downstairs and Slytha narrowed her eyes, she hadn't forgotten about the other day. Rika and Chi said something, but she didn't hear. Rika and Zizi left and Slytha hoped Zizi wouldn't be killed, now *that* would tick her off.

Slytha looked back at Albel and held out the plate of strawberries. "You like strawberries right?"

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel rolled his eyes at her. He glanced at the strawberry and took it from her hand. "Yeah, they're sweet and tart at the same time" he said, dropping the strawberry into his mouth. His favorite was chocolate covered ones, but he still liked fresh strawberries. He licked its juices from his claws.

Rika saw her home town and moved towards it.

"Don't worry about it," said the woman as she proffered the eggs. Her tone was distinctly more compos mentus "Look... I can travel with you. A young boy on his own'll get drafted by those barbarians in the army. And judging by your little friend's self-control, they'd execute you. Sedition, apparently. But a woman and a child wandering... that's a family. They'll leave us alone. Then again, what do I know. I'm just a mad old woman."

She straightened up. "I'm the thirty-third parallel. Not entirely sure I remember what that means any more, but there you are. I learned to fight in the old days and I'm willing to be a meat shield. If you'll have me."

She unbuckled her greatcoat and exposed the weapon-laden belts.

Keisha shook her head. "We is fine togethers by ourselves, thank you very muchs..." she said softly, narrowing her eyes. "We has been through enough danger and gotten out of it alives, so..." she tried to think of something else to say, but she didn't. She noticed that the woman didn't say anything about Keisha coming along with them since she would be the reason they would be attacked in the first place, which made her eyes fill with sadness. "I is a guardian dragon. I can protect him myselfs." she almost growled.

Edited by Krissi2197

"Oh, little one... I've upset you. I'm sorry... Look, I said I wanted to join you. Both of you. I don't think there's the spite in me to part two good friends."

Her ears pricked. "Listen... can you change back into a wolf? I can hear marching. Sounds like a recruiting party... there's more and more of them these days."

Keisha grumbled softly, shifting back into a wolf. The diamond necklace Nick gave her was still wrapped around her neck, hidden in her fur. "We is more then good friends.." she mumbled, narrowing her eyes. "I doesn't like humans besides Nick.." she mumbled. "They killed my brother and ruined my homes..." she said sadly, her eyes narrowing again.

Edited by Krissi2197

Slytha set the plate next to him and sighed. She finished the apple and set it down on the arm of the couch. She sighed sadly and leaned against the arm of the chair. I think I've become the thing I hate the most...

Keisha continued to cling to Nick, wondering what he meant by that. She stifled a sigh, her eyes getting wide. "You wouldn'ts.." she said softly, snuggling into him more. "I know you wouldn't hurted mes.."