picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((He sent the PM to me... Then I told him to PM it to you. I'm not sure if he did or not. You should make me an acceptor, Nick. xd.png

J/K. Respond to Keisha. She's in pain!! xd.png))

"K-keisha?" Nick said talking and trying to yawn at the same time. "What is wrong?" Nick asked her, licking her face

Keisha kept her eyes closed, but her ears pricked up as she heard Nick. She winced when he licked her face, but not in pain. She just did it because she wanted to. "Hi's." she said, still not opening her eyes. "Nothing's wrongs." she lied, still keeping her eyes shut.

((HELLO?! ANYONE THERE?!))

Edited by Krissi2197

Morning broke. Sunlight stung the sleep from the eyes of something that lurked in bracken. It opened its mouth in a silent yawn and stretched out before standing up.

She was now recognisably human, although who she was didn't really matter. The woman pulled strips of meat from out of her pack and slowly chewed on them, thinking about the day ahead. There was a camp nearby, and they would doubtless have supplies.

There would also be recruiters.

Everyone had to fight now, in order to 'preserve humanity'. If you asked her, filling animal carcasses with snake venom as bait and slowly draining the blood out of defenceless hatchlings meant that you'd lost your humanity a long time ago. A war on dragons was no war at all. War was noble. War had rules

Still, she couldn't change people if she'd starved to death. With a growing feeling of unease, she dressed, pulled on her pack and trekked down to the human encampment.

((It took you that long to read all of that? It took me two minutes to read it, and forty minutes for you? Wow. xd.png))

Keisha whimpered, clutching her head with her paws. "Okays okays, I lied..." she whimpered, sighing a little bit. Her eyes were still shut. "My head hurts..." she whimpered, not wanting to open her eyes. She would rather have the room being in one place then all around. "How is you leg?" she asked, clearly not caring about her headache anymore.

Edited by Krissi2197

"Fines" Nick said "I heals fast" he barked still being squished by keisha "Well... if yews gets better does yew wana go outside?" he asked

Keisha huffed, opening one eye. She was still dizzy, but she can keep her eyes opened without the pain. "Can we wait a little whiles?" she asked, still hugging him. "I is still dizzy... And I doesn't think going outsides will be the best ideas." she stifled another sigh, looking at him with big eyes. "You want me to let go nows?"

((We have over 20 inches of snow outside.... We're stuck in the house since the snow is so high, and the doors won't budge. My dad came home from work, only to get stuck in the snow with his car around the block...

How's that for winter? xd.png))

"I never said dat" Nick barked again "Wells i hopes yew feels betters" he said waiting

(oh we have been snowed in for a week. This is day 8)

((Lucky... xd.png))

Keisha stood up, swaying back and fourth like she was drunk. Sighing deeply, she blinked and looked around. Some things were doubled, but other then that it was fine. "I is almost dones.." she said, sitting back down and looking at the floor. She looked at Nick, smiling a little bit. It faded though once she asked, "Why does my head hurted?"

(( I AM BACK I AM BACK ))

Max fell a sleep again after heraing Kassandra

Kassandra punches max in the face."WAKE UP FOOL"

"Dunno" Nick said turning into a human and picking up keisha and hugging her tightly. starting to walk towards the door

Keisha whimpered, wrapping her tail tightly around his waist as she clung to him. She was still dizzy. "I doesn't wanna go outsides yet!" she cried, burying her head in Nick's shoulder. She inhaled, hoping that his scent will keep her from throwing up.

((Should I make her puke? xd.png))

((I live on the south-east coast of England. We -never- get snow... *shakes fist at the sky*))

The woman hid her weapon belt and got into town looking as old as possible, making noises like creaking joints out of the corner of her mouth and trying feverishly to remember how to pronounce 'Lawks'. As she wandered through the street she heard children having some sort of conversation, and one of them sounded quite pained. Having now remembered that it was phonetic, she turned and followed the sound of the talking children.

"Hello? Is anyone about? I'm just an old scavenger woman, willing to trade things... no harm in me at all."

Damn. Forgot the 'lawks'. Oh well...

((Keisha is a guardian dragon, and Nick is a human. Just so you know. happy.gif

They live in a tent hidden inside of a cave that is... Somewhere. I don't even know. xd.png))

((Their profiles are on the first and second post. You just need to look for em...

Speaking of.. Nick, did you change Keisha's profile picture yet?))

(It takes a lot (two words, not one) of work and resurcre krissi, im working on it.)

Nick patted keisha on the back and stopped "Tis alright" he said "Tis alrigt"

((.... It takes two seconds... xd.png))

Keisha's eyes filled with confusion, not knowing why Nick was reassuring her like she was hurt or something. Which she was, but she was trying to forget about it. She stifled a sigh, still clinging to him as she buried her claws in Nick's shirt, snuggling into him. She took deep breaths, trying to ignore the room spinning around her. "I doesn't feel so goods.." she mumbled, closing her eyes.

((I do? What did I do? You're the one ignoring her.

As she wandered through the street she heard children having some sort of conversation, and one of them sounded quite pained. Having now remembered that it was phonetic, she turned and followed the sound of the talking children.

"Hello? Is anyone about? I'm just an old scavenger woman, willing to trade things... no harm in me at all."

))

Keisha pricked up her ears, thinking she heard someone else talking other then Nick. She took a deep breath, letting it out with a whooshing sound. "Okays.." she said softly. "It's going away nows.." she shifted her position so she was being cradled, tightening her grip around his waist with her tail as she clung to him more. "Where is we going?" she asked him.

((It's alright, you know. I mean, I'm just a little nooblet barging in on your fun like the annoying kid sister.))

(Well no im not, we are not in a town Krissi. I was trying to get us out but suddenly Keisha screams "NO!"))

(No your not colour, im trying to get to your character!)

Nick walked outside headed towards town. "Well we need some eggs and stuffs" Nick said walking though the forest, the closest town in site. he stopped "Yew should become a human for a littles" he said

Keisha sighed, narrowing her eyes as she nodded. "Eggs?" she asked. "Oh... Those. Okays." she said, looking around. She shook her head and whimpered a little. "I doesn't think I can walks... I is still too dizzy." she said. "Jus pretends I is a dog or something..."