picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((I still don't get it 48844... How is it a soap opera? *Is totally clueless*

Nick, did you change Keisha's appearance pic yet, or no? You need the link?))

Keisha giggled softly as Nick changed into a mouse and vanished under the grass. She jumped around happily, enjoying the fresh air. Sniffing around the grass, she found Nick and giggled softly. "The meadow ish big enoughs for us to has a race." she said, smiling. "I isn't sure if you being a mousy and me being a dragons is fairs, though."

"Oh sure. Your one to talk." She said sarcasticly. "Now can you pleaseee stop pokeing me." She rolled her eyes.

Tamtam looked up. "I could. If you want."

Edited by snowdragon10

Minerva smiled and said, "Oh thank you so much. I need to make sure they haven't hurt themselves or got into trouble while I was away."

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Different places, my little plot twisters, enemies, need I say more? Have you been watching One Life to Live. They always have crazy plots))

Albel put his index finger against her forehead again. "Poke" he merely said.

Seth looked over at Tamtam, "Can you carry her?" he asked. He was a bit small but Seth didn't want to out front say that.

Slytha turned her head to the side. "Your starting to become more enoying than Tamtam."

Tamtam nodded. "My wings are strog." He flapped his wings once. Then he turned and walked to the cave entrence. He laid down at the edge of the clift. "Comming?"

Keisha blinked at Nick, folding her wings onto her back. She smiled slyly. "Oh, tis on." she said, crouching down as she wiggled her tail. "I can has a head start?" she asked, giggling softly.

"Enjoying hmm? Was that a slip up or did you really mean that?" Albel laughed at Slytha. he was sure she probably meant annoying anyways.

Seth shrugged, "Careful" he said, lying down again.

((Dude, isn't anybody going to post? It's been like 10 minutes.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Slytha winced. "Annoying I meant." She sighed. "Your laughing is giving me a headache." She grabbed a cusion and put it over her head.

Tamtam grinned. "Hold on." He jumped off the edge of the clift and pressed his wings against his body. After he plummeted for a hundred feet or so, he opened his wings and veered upwards. He flapped his wings and got up high in the sky. Soon his wings stopped and he glided. "Say, where is your home?"

Keisha whimpered, but shook it off as she giggled softly and dashed after him. She was running as fast as she could, which was pretty quick for a small hatchling. She was sure she can see Nick in front of her, which made her giggle. "I is gonna wins!" she called to him.

Starwing watched them go and called after them, "Bye bye." "It's a cottage made out of lumber and it's near a small lake. It should be easy to spot," Minerva said to Tamtam as she held on to him while they flew through the sky.

Albel laughed again. he was fully aware that his laugh was one that would give a child nightmares and send a shiver down anyone else's spine. "Oh, so you *do* like me. How sweet. Your sub-conscious slipped up on your real thoughts there" he rolled his eyes at her knowing an excuse was about to come.

((all caught up happy.gif))

Malice had made good distance from the sight. He would need to find a way to deal with those traitors but for now he would need a place to rest. He had been about to land when he saw a varitable hord of dragons flying away from smoking ruins in the distance. He barely made them out and rushed to keep them in sight. By the time he had arraived there was a confrontation regarding the exclusion of certain villages. He dove and landed between Icefire and Aelos offset to one side the blood from his wounds still dripping onto the ground.

"What is so important about those villages?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos had stayed close to Atlas and the others his wings billowed up like ballons from the updraft he was creating. He had so intently listened to Fern's and Kassandra's discussion he almost missed Atlas's question. He thought long and hard but decided to reveal his name in one word his voice almost cracking from disuse.

"Ayos."

He said nothing else.

((sorry for the wait all.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Nick giggled but then tripped, faceplanting into the ground. "ow...." the cheetah cub said hurt

Keisha ran, catching up to him quickly. By the time she saw him on the floor, it was too late. She tripped over him and went tumbling down a small hill, squeaking the entire way. A small thunking sound was heard as she rammed into a tree, knocking herself out. She groaned softly in pain.

Nick turned into a human and ran over to keisha forgeting about his pain "Keisha!" he said picking her up worried

Keisha felt like she was floating on air. Her body was completely limp, but she wasn't as hurt as she seemed to be. She groaned again, twitching slightly.

"Hmp." Slytha growled. "I already told you I do. Now shut up already." She tossed the cusion at him.

"Hmmm..." Tamtam flapped his wings slowly. "How far away would you say it is?"

((It's alright.))

"It's a mile west away from where we are now," Minerva said to Tamtam.

"Ayos, huh?" Atlas said. "Well I got to go destroy whatever's left inside the temple that the woman got the sword from, so that no else finds another weapon to slay dragons." She flew off towards the mountains and landed near the temple. Since she was too big to get through the human-sized opening, Atlas send all of her strength to her right paw and punched the wall to make a big enough opening for her. The dragoness went inside and looked around to see what was there. She saw murals and statues, but no weapons. Atlas left the temple and send a telepathic message to Aeolus to check up on him, 'Hey Aeolus, how have you been since I left you?'

Aeolus saw a cooper dragon landing between him and Icefire and asking the moonlight dragon why the villages were important. Then the green dragon heard Atlas talking to him and replied, 'Fine, thank you. We've just destroyed another village and now we're being confronted by Icefire.' 'What? She's there? What does she want?' Atlas asked. 'Apparently she wants us to leave the nine special villages alone or her friends will attack us,' Aeolus replied. 'Hmph! I don't see what makes a village more special than the other, they're all a bunch of homes to humans and hunters. Aeolus, just ignore her and do wipe out those villages. Kill her friends if they get in the way,' Atlas suggested. That was what Aeolus intended to do once he wiped out all the normal villages around the world.

((I thought changing Atlas's mind on killing humans was a mistake, so I'm making her go back to a human-hater.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Albel grabbed the pillow. He grinned at her. "No need to get so feisty there, Kitten" he teased. Albel grabbed Slytha and pulled her closer towards him. "You're always so on edge. I swear, it's like you're the opposite of sunshine"