picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Nick jumped out of the boiling water and shook himself dry, bounding up to keisha and trying to hug her.

(Cus i got $250 dolors for xmas and i never spent it =D )

(Nice picture =D )

((Ah... xd.png

Thanks.))

Keisha giggled softly, wrapping her wings around Nick as she hugged him tighter then she ever did before. Cara came in at that moment, raising an eyebrow.

"What did Nick do that's making you try and squeeze him to death?" she asked.

"Hai Mama!!" Keisha waved with her tail, still hugging Nick.

Slytha growled softly and narrowed her eyes. I see your near death experience didn't change a thing. She sighed angrily. That is not at all fair. She kills dragons just because she dislikes you? Where is the sense in that?

because I...killed the wrong person.... he murmured, trying to keep it undetailed. He let her down, convinced she had calmed down now. It's that feeling. You loose something and you can't ever get it back but you want someone to pay for it but you can't achieve that either. You lash out because you want it justified by any means possible... he said, thinking about when his mother had perished.

Keisha giggled softly. Cara chuckled and nodded, walking over to the two and sitting down. "Super hug, huh?" she asked, looking at Keisha and Nick with a confused expression on her face.

"Mama Nick ish throwing me a birthday party you wanna comes?" Keisha asked, her eyes shining.

"Of course." Cara smiled.

"Yays!" Keisha yelled, spinning around in a circle as she continued to hug Nick.

Cara smiled. "I'll be... Somewhere. Leave you two alone.." she said, walking further into the tent.

Keisha giggled. "Hour? Kays." she said as she stopped spinning. She was getting herself dizzy. "Why ish there two Nicks on top of yous?" she asked, blinking a few times.

"Yes I can. I can heal him; that's a thing all dragons of my breed can do."

((I hate writer's block xd.png ))

Well- Slytha paused. She really wasn't one to talk, she killed humans because of when they killed Scarlet. But I have a reason. They all evil, most of them anyways. Scarlet isn't the only reason I kill them.

Slytha sat down on the couch and glanced at Albel. Her problem is with you, not dragons, and her acting like that won't change a thing.

Edited by snowdragon10

A lot of dragons are evil too. Dragons and humans are equal in their guilt. It's nothing to try and point fingers over. he said, sitting on the couch next to her. Yes, but as I said, it's the desperation to justify something that you can't reach.

Keisha blinked again and got her vision back to normal, letting go of Nick.

((Sorry for the short post... Doing something.))

Humans are the one who enslaved the dragons. They started this. Look what they've done to the world! Forests burned, water poluted. Just for some stupid buildings, even worse, sometimes just because they wanted too. Slytha looked at Albel. Your definition of evil is very diffrent from mine.

Keisha looked at Nick and sighed, her wings flapping a little bit. "They was starting to hurts." she said. "My wings is sensitive. Does it matter how I hugs you?" she asked. "Cause I can does it better with my arms."

Keisha made her wings fold onto her back so they wouldn't get in the way with anything. She nodded at Nick, smiling. "Kays." she said. "Where is we gonna have it? In you room or..."

Dragons have done just as much. Typical response of a human or dragon I suppose he said, glancing over at her. Don't want to take responsibility for any faults he rolled his eyes. He shrugged, If you want to wallow in self pity, that's your choice he muttered, leaning his head back against the couch. But I've seen the cruelty of BOTH sides. And believe me, it is definitely NOT one sided

I strongly disagree. Besides, when was I wallowing in my own self pity? Slytha yawned. Thats strange. I got enough sleep... But I'm still tired... Maybe because of the nightmare I had... She blinked drowisly.

you can think what you wish, but I'm just telling you what the situation really is Albel yawned himself. Being an outcast from both species showed him the side of both dragons and humans. Both were certainly far from innocent.

Keisha nodded, following after him as she giggled softly. "Sos." she said, trotting next to him. "What is we gonna set up firsts? Ballons? Ohs, and is we gonna keep that giant cakes at the party?" she asked him.

Slytha closed her eyes, then opened them a few seconds later. And how... She yawned. ..Would you konw how the situation is? You live in a house with a human, of course your opinion would be biased.

Edited by snowdragon10

Because I was on my own for 2 years after the lab. and then I found Rika I stay with her for another 2 years and then left for 8. In those 10 years on my own, excluding my time in the lab, I got a good view of the world while I travel around assassinating others. he rambled casually, staring at the ceiling.

((Brb for 15mins))

Edited by Sai