picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Malice stared at Fern growling.

"It doesn't matter if there is chaos. As long as the Humans die"

He heard Atlas's state and growled. He gaged his chances and decided to retreat.

"Untill next time."

The Copper dragon took to the skies and flew low to the forest away from the area.

--------------------------------------

Ayos continued to hover but lowered is altitude to hear what was being said.

((bye all till nexst time))

Slytha's eyes blazed when she saw Rika and the dead dragon. She unsheathed her sword. "You are dead Rika." She growled, trying to get to the ground.

After learning the temple's location, Atlas took off into the air and went to the mountains to look for the temple, so that she could see what's left inside, when she saw another dragon (Ayos). "Huh? Who are you?" she asked. How long had he been here or did he just came here?

Edited by Red Dragonette

"Killing a child's family is unforgivable, and I actually want his trust. And I never got a chance to help kill him. Besides, the dragon's ashes will help plants grow. A rotting body won't do that. I like to eat plants. Nothing will eat the dragon's body," answered Fern. "If we have a human with us hunters won't kill us. So please can we keep him?" Fern spread the ashes of the dead dragon on the soil as she said all of this. She then followed Max.

Edited by 48844

Albel squeezed Slytha's legs to his body so she couldn't get down. He glanced back at her blankly like she had a 3rd eye. Rika cleaned her sword by rubbing off the blood on its scales. She slung he bow over her shoulder and retrieved the arrows from the dragon since they were still in tact. "Good morning to you too"

"I could've buried his body under the soil you know. That's another way to grow plants. And even if we do have a human on our side, I highly doubt the hunters will let us live. Because to them, any human who sides with a dragon is considered a traitor," Atlas said to Fern. Then she watched the hatchling follow Max.

Fern rolled her eyes as Atlas said that. "I'm Fern," Fern said to the woman, "who are you? You hungry? 'Cause I'm going hunting," said Fern.

((Not enough action for a loooong post))

Edited by 48844

Slytha growled and struggled. Let go of me! How can you just stand there?!? Look what she did!

Tamtam sighed sadly. I wonder when Slytha will come back? If she comes back...

Fern rolled her eyes as Atlas said that. "I'm Fern," Fern said to the woman, "who are you? You hungry? 'Cause I'm going hunting," said Fern.

((Not enough action for a loooong post))

Kassandra said"no not now you come to my house(actully mansion, huge mansion ) i need to reattach max eyes"

((writers block *****))

Don't be mad at her...blame me he said, She's my responsibility he continued, not letting Slytha down. Rika stabbed her sword into the ground and put her hand on its hilt, leaning on it. She made a bark of laughter, "You sure are awake this morning"

As Atlas was waiting for the jet black dragon to tell her his name, she send a telepathic message to Seth asking, 'Hey Seth, it's Atlas. How was that human I sent to your cave? Is she being good to y'all?'

Meanwhile Starwing was looking outside the cave at the whole forest below the mountains. The bird hatchling wondered if he'll explore the huge world out there some day when he grows up. Minerva went to him and sat next to him as she said, "It's a big beautiful world out there, isn't it?" Starwing nodded and chirped to say yes.

"I can help! I am a White dragon, even though I don't look or act like one," offered Fern as she flew off to catch a wild turkey she just found. She killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She then proceeded to roast it to perfection. Then, carrying the turkey, she flew as fast as she could (a.k.a. very, very fast) and landed right next to Kassandra.

Slytha growled. You aren't the one to blame. *You* didn't kill the dragon. *She* did. Slytha paused. Now. Let. Me. Go.

((breathing fire wasn't on your character's list of powers..))

Edited by snowdragon10

But it is my fault, If I hadn't come along, Rika would never have been a dragon hunter. She'd be some sweet kid. he said, staring at the ground. Rika sheathed her sword and glanced at the dragon. "Well, this had no use, the dogs can eat it" she said, turning and walking back to the house.

Seth scratched the back of his head, "Well, aside from pissing off Sophia, I'd say pretty well..."

Kassandra thankt Fern"thanks but actully i need to reattach max eyes as fast as i can or else he good not see at all."(they are near teh mansion)

(I'm failing English and social studies. Also I'm probly getting an Iphone =D )

Nick giggled "Yew mommy cans come, she is nice" he said letting go of her and turning into a wolf pup. "my turn for a super hugs?" he asked

((That's crazy. You get a reward for failing in classes?))

'Okay,' Atlas said and then broke communication. 'Okay, so the girl hasn't done anything bad yet, but a few more days and she'll probably start killing somebody,' she thought, not trusting the human girl. But she knows that Seth, Sophia and others would handle her.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((If you're failing English and SS, why are you getting an iPhone? xd.png

And, I drew another picture of Keisha... This one sucks more then the first one I drew before. Click Here.))

Keisha nodded, giggling softly. She unfolded her wings, jumping out of the pot as she walked over to one of the walls. "Come heres if you wanna super hugs." she said, giggling softly as she opened her wings as much as she could. She didn't realize how big they were until now.

Slytha growled loudly at Rika's comment. She kicked her legs and struggled some more. I don't care!!!! She's a murder. Nothing more!

Nick jumped out of the boiling water and shook himself dry, bounding up to keisha and trying to hug her.

(Cus i got $250 dolors for xmas and i never spent it =D )

(Nice picture =D )

I'm the same except worse than her... he paused, starting to walk, She actually likes dragons believe it or not... he murmured, remembering the look on her face when they first met each other. Eyes full of curiosity and fascination.

Seth glanced over at Sophia, she always seemed to be on the opposite of the cave from the human.

Slytha gumbled quietly and set her head on Albel's shoulder. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. You haven't killed anyone in a while and the last time you did, you had a good reason, and that was because he was trying to kill me. She paused and rolled her eyes. Rika likes dragons. Ha.

I know, it sounds odd. I'm the only actual dragon she hates. But since she cares for me, she takes it out on every other dragon, until I die. A life for a life....equivalent exchange I suppose... he said, approaching the house. He opened the door and stepped inside and shoved the Drake out of the way with a foot. "Move, idiot' he grumbled. She scurried over under the couch, doing a low-rider across the floor.