picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((omg... please use correct grammar! Its starting to bug me so much.... and *please* write longer more decriptive posts other than: He said something, she said something blah blah blahhh..))

Slytha tilted her head to one side. Hun? She blushed a bit and looked down, her hair falling over her face. You mean like that boyfriend and girlfriend stuff? She paused. Er, I guess so. She absentmindedly twirled a strand of her hair.

((repost for Sai.))

Edited by snowdragon10

((omg... please use correct grammar! Its starting to bug me so much.... and *please* write longer more decriptive posts other than: He said something, she said something blah blah blahhh..))

(( Okay fix'd it. damm it seems like i am forgetting some thing.))

Edited by megasuper123

((Check this drawing I just finished of Keisha... I think it's pretty good. *Shrugs* But other people may think otherwise... sad.gif

http://krissi2197.deviantart.com/art/Keish...rning-152999259

))

Cara opened one eye, realizing she fell asleep. Sighing, she sat up and looked around. Seeing that all was quiet, she turned around and started to walk back in the direction of the tent. She wanted to see what Keisha and Nick were up to, mostly because she could hear their giggles from the front of the cave. She chuckled to herself.

((Check this drawing I just finished of Keisha... I think it's pretty good. *Shrugs* But other people may think otherwise... sad.gif

http://krissi2197.deviantart.com/art/Keish...rning-152999259

))

Cara opened one eye, realizing she fell asleep. Sighing, she sat up and looked around. Seeing that all was quiet, she turned around and started to walk back in the direction of the tent. She wanted to see what Keisha and Nick were up to, mostly because she could hear their giggles from the front of the cave. She chuckled to herself.

((this is my skill level of art http://megatheh.deviantart.com/art/a-drago...tosho-148492793 ))

max dodged the attack that Kornso did and then said."damm it" Then he attack't Kornso with he's sword

Kornso spewd flames from his month to attack and not dodge the attack.

((BACK!

And everyone already knows *my* art skillz xd.png))

Albel tugged his scarf close to himself. He hadn't put it back on yet. He fell silent towards her reaction. She obviously wasn't very enthused about it. Thats what I mean, no one wants it. There's no point of living when there's nothing to live for

Edited by Sai

((no one wants what? I'm starting to feel creeped out....))

Slytha growled softly. Don't say that. There is *always* something to live for. Find something you've always wanted to happen, or something you want to acheive. *Don't* try to kill yourself. Ok? She looked up at him.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Looking up at him? He's lying down.))

Nothing else that I want is possible. he muttered. You didn't sound happy about the idea of being around me anyways... he continued, finally putting his scarf on again. Rose finally got off of Albel and trotted over to her mother.

Edited by Sai

((well she was looking at the ground, so she tilted her head upish to look at him..))

I may not sound happy, but I am happy that you are alive. Please don't try to kill yourself again. You almost gave me a heart attack. She shivered. Its kind of cold, I wonder where my sweater went?

Edited by snowdragon10

Albel was silent for a moment. Over there he shifted his eyes over to the corner of the cave where Miko had set her sweater and his katana. How can she be cold? There's a fire and a hot spring he thought. Albel sat up again. Miko came over to him. "Another healing session" she said. She healed the exterior damage, the wound disappearing with no scar. His fur rested peacefully over the area again.

"Do you have to not want one less dragon hunter by befriending him," Fern asked. She always would pick befriending enemies rather than killing them.

((Writer's block seems contagious xd.png ))

Malice eyed the dragon Kornso before returning his attention to Fern. He disregarded her statement and addressed Kornso.

"Fine Kornso, the boy is yours but Fern is ours."

On the last statement he had referred to himself and Atlas standing next to him, at least this was one dragon he could trust despite her peculiar actions regarding the woman Minerva.

Atlas lunged at Fern striking at her with his claws.

-------------------------------------

((Alright Ayos is flying overhead of Atlas and the others -.- ))

Ayos soared gently high above the scene of battle appearing as a deep black spec to those on the ground that didn't have exeptionally sharp vision. He watched intently as all that was happening unfolded before him.

((insert cure to block here))

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Do you have to not want one less dragon hunter by befriending him," Fern asked. She always would pick befriending enemies rather than killing them.

((Writer's block seems contagious xd.png ))

(( IT IS))

max getting burnd on his sholders. he attacks again and cut's off Kornso hand and then says:"I WANT REVENGE"

Kornso dose a pain'd face and attacks max for the last time.

"Making friends with hunters is a waste of time! Because they can turn against you and kill you anytime!" Atlas growled at Fern. Let Fern befriend Max and keep him, because Atlas wouldn't want anything to do with that hunter boy. As Malice attack Fern with claws, Atlas looked at the woman, who gave Max the sword, and growled, "You there! Where on Earth did you get that sword?!"

Slytha glanced over at her sweater and Albel's sword. Then she glanced back at Albel. Now that your better... You'll be going back to Rika's right? She paused.

I have to...it's not like I have much of a choice anyways... he muttered. He knew she would never come here. It was his fault she had problems with dragons and he followed her mostly from guilt.

"Making friends with hunters is a waste of time! Because they can turn against you and kill you anytime!" Atlas growled at Fern. Let Fern befriend Max and keep him, because Atlas wouldn't want anything to do with that hunter boy. As Malice attack Fern with claws, Atlas looked at the woman, who gave Max the sword, and growled, "You there! Where on Earth did you get that sword?!"

Kassandra awsering atlas" i want't to get revenge too on Kornso because he kill my sister. My sister was also max mom. I got the sword for a tempel 3 and half years ago"

max doing the finale strike on Kornso and max hit him in the heart.thme his sholders bleed like crazy. he but his sword in the ground to keep him self up.

Kornso said his last words." i lost" he throws max's eyes in the bottele to Kassandra and falls to the ground.

She got up and walked over to her sword and Albel's kantana. I'm comming too. She put her sweater back on and walked back to Albel. Here She handed him his sword. Are we leaving now?

Albel slowly stood up, still a bit sore. He took his katana and sheathed it. If you want he said, glancing over at her. Rose nudged her brother and ran over to Albel, sitting in front of him. It was a goodbye stare since she couldn't speak.

After listening to the woman's reason, Atlas looked at Kornso and Max. The boy stabbed the dragon in the heart and killed him. Then Kornso threw the bottle of eyes to the woman. Atlas remembered the blonde girl's words about reasons why hunters killed dragons and came to her senses. Maybe killing humans without a good reason would only create more chaos. The red magi dragoness walked over to Kornso's dead body and closed his eyes as she whispered, "Rest in peace, my fellow dragon." Then she looked at the woman and asked, "So where is the temple?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Fern was listening to the woman as she dodged Malice's claws. "Did you hear what she said, Malice? That dragon killed the boy's family! ... Oh look, the dragon's dead. I'll go fry that dragon's body." She then turned the dragon's body into a pile of ashes after Atlas was done talking to it. All but the horns and teeth were left. Fern took the horns and teeth over to Max and dropped them at his feet. "You trophy of honor," said Fern. "Oh, sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Fern, what's your name?"

Edited by 48844

Atlas watched with a shocked look on her face as Fern burn Kornso's body with her fire breath. "Hey!" she shouted. Then the hatchling gave the body parts to Max as a trophy for killing him. "What the he**?! What was that for?!" Atlas snarled at Fern, angry with her for mauling a dead dragon. This was a disgraceful thing to do to a dragon, no matter how bad he was.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Martin looked up and ran over to his sister. "Bye." He said to both of them.

Slytha nodded. I do "Bye." She looked over at Fayt. Are you comming?

((godmodding alert.....))

Edited by snowdragon10

Kassandra said to atlas"it's a old dragon slayer tembel abandoned up high in the mountes far west of here"then takeing max with her (( SHE IS STRONG )) and left for her house.

Fayt stood up and stretch, yawning epically. Albel picked up Slytha and put her on his back. He walked over to the mountain edge, past the hatchlings and started to climb down. Fayt hurried after his brother, not wanting to be left behind. Albel reach the bottom and made his way through the forest. He picked up Rika's scent and followed it to where she stood over a dead pink dragon she'd hunted.