picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Some!? SOME!? Try all!" The group leader yelled clearly infuriated by Woltar's words. "There wasn't a human being that didn't own a slave or did you forget that already? You sympathizers come up with excuse after excuse and work up lies to make your points valid, it wasn't some single villager or even a small portion of the human population that owned just a couple of slaves it was the entire bloody race!" he said continueing to rant with no sign of calming down. "Also, this wasn't some hiccup in our history, it was a thousand years! A long time even for our kind! One thousand years of not knowing whether we would live long enough to see tomorrow, I don't think any of our kind felt so fearful of a sunset before in their lives, and yet you sympathizers, twisted by human words and sympathy, talk about the enslavement like it was nothing to be vengful for or even concerned about, you make me sick." He said snarling at Woltar now, somewhat calming but still very teed. "You say that it isn't fair for us to kill them but where was the fairness in them enslaving and killing us, or...perhapes losing the war made it ok for them to preform their attrocious acts? Is that what you are thinking, that we derserved our fate because we lost? If you had your way we would still be enslaved. The humans don't care for us, they greedily killed us off and for what, some home furnishing to feed the blind vanity? Can hardly believe that our kind would want to defend this race."

He took a breath and cotninued in a much calmer tone. "The human race as a whole contributed to the enslavement of our kind and so the human race as a whole must be punished for it. Even if there were humans that didn't own slaves they certainly didn't do anything to change the situation and so are just as guilty as the slave owners. It also doesn't matter if they're trying to befriend dragons now, they only do that to save their own skins. If you don't believe me you need only look back on our two races interactions, they fight and kill and abuse and enslave us when they're winning but the moment the tide turns suddenly they want to get along and make peace with us, it isn't until they face the threat of extinction that they try to understand and live along side us, it's a tactic t by them time to recover and all your doing is helping them. It makes us weep that dragons like you would fall for such a simple ploy and try so hard to stand up for it. Lock us up if you want, TAWDOH will finish the job that should have been finished years ago. If you fight against them you will only waste the lives of good dragons, good dragon's your supposed to protect. Even if you win the humans will turn on you, they've been learning magic and it won't be long before they rise up again just like they did in the past with their technology. Once they are powerful again history will repeat itself and once again we may face the threat of enslavement or even exctinxtion because you sympathizers didn't have the stomach to do what needs to be done." It was clear that the leader was resigned to his fate and would not be shaken from his beliefe no matter what Woltar had to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice thought about Redfire's offer and decided that it was fine. "Two days will be fine." he said back to Redfire before addressing his son. "Well if they're out practicing I guess it's best to leave them alone. Why don't I teach you a thing or two about combat, even though your young you should learn how to fend for yourself. Does that sound like fun?" he asked Androcles.

((Lesson one: Tail-fu xd.png Malice is a black belt at this BTW xd.png))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think the stick got lost once it was up there to be honest." Ayos said simply, laying down on the floor by the couch that Akuma and Meracle were sitting on. "I'm inclined to believe that he will put in effort to avoide killing dragons needlessly. I mean his horde scouts tried to recruit me once and when I said no they just up and left telling me to stay clear if I didn't want to get hurt or killed. He's a lunatic, but somewhere in that warped mind of his is a code of some sort or a set of rules that he is somehow meeting with all this genocide. It's enough to make one wonder what it takes to make someone with a code go so wrong." Ayos said thoughtfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Out of things to say, so I mini-timeskipped if that's cool Tron happy.gif))

Tackeron and Brian were quiet for the rest of the posts and the work was done quickly. Once again by the forest Brian had climbed off of Takeron and stood before the city entrance. "Be sure to check in every now and then and keep your mind open for word of our movements. While your helping Rina I want you to act as a scout and direct any more magic users you find to Windfall as well as any dragons and humans interested in our cause. We're still too small to do anything significant so members from anyone and anywhere will suffice. Headquarters will deal with any problems that arise." "I'll take care of it. Did you want a lift home?" "No, walking is healthy. Rina you take care of Tackeron and keep a lid on his mouth he's a chatterbox and tends to forget that somethings need to stay secret." With that Brian left Rina and Tackeron and headed back into the city. Tackeron turned to Rina with a smile on his face. "It's your show now miss Rina, lead on." The electric dragon said the smile on his face broad and beeming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal smirked at the word. "Necromanciness...yeah that sounds good." he said chuckling at the humour. The CS didn't need to be told that he wasn't needed so the skeleton left the lab quietly. "Tired? Gal asked when Laura yawned. She seemed awefully worn out but when he thought about it when was the last time they got proper sleep? "Oh I was wondering. You've seemed a bit distant recently is something bothering you or am I just going bonkers?" He said sarcastically but with good humour. He half expected her to say there was nothing wrong and that he was just imagining things but he had to ask just in case he wasn't.

Woltar didn't seem to stir in the least at the dragon's outburst. "That's the problem there. You're too blinded by hate" he said cooly. "I know quite a few humans that never had slaves. You assume to much because you ran into the bad ones. Give it another thousand year on your way and the humans will be wiping us out on the same account. See if you keep adding to the problem by starting to a war, then it starts a never ending cycle. The key is being able to man up and be the better person. Put the problem to rest" he paused a moment to breath and let that sink in. "Im not saying what they did wasn't wrong. However, if they are trying to fix it, I don't believe in letting my ignorant hate stop peace. Dragons that hunt humans are punished. Humans that hunt dragons are punished. There are laws in the human world that support this. Mostly in Rudvick right now"

He shook his head at the dragon, "If dragons have to die more because of their ignorant hate, that's on them. Just remember the blood is on your hands. We and the humans are trying to stimulate a peace. You are the ones trying to tear it down on a grudge of the past you can't change" he waved the leader to the side. "And what of the rest of you? Or are you all under martial law as well?" he asked. "What would you rather? A long peace and no death, or another bloody war that will further kill your fellow dragons. I remind you, the supporters are in the millions. If you choose war, you're asking for your own extinction"

Meracle leaned back, "Well that would explain the anger. Can't pull it out" she rolled her eyes. "You do realize that millions of dragons will fight tooth and nail over this. There's no winning this for him. There's only degrees of losing" she laughed silently in a facepalm. "Him losing completely or just making dragons an endangered specie. I remind you that if after that, those airship come back, they will be in deep censorkip.gif indeed"

Laura paused for a split second too long. "Oh-It's nothing Gal, just some old memories. I might be tired but I think I have something much better to do with our time, don't you" she giggled.

Supprised by the fact it was not being pursued, it cautiously reapproached the twins, it's head forming and it's ears switching from upright to held against the head. Slowly, two bright purple eyes formed, and a body slowly stepped out from the shadow, and gazed at them.

"...I think there is some hint I can give you about them" - said Steve after he thought for a second. "Most of them have a sharp contrast with the forest, however there are some, who can hide here. Also they should give themselves up by the sound... I think. Well, that's all about it. It is my second time seeing those guys, frankly speaking."

"Second time seeing? Then how did you know about these features of these?" - asked Richard.

"Richard, Richard, Richard." - Steve smiled to Richard. "If you did have my mind... I thought: these guys are COMPLETELY random at appearance. Right? Right. From that I have guessed, that if they are random, then they WILL contrast with this forest. Well, most of them. Logical? Logical. And about the sound: If you have a good hearing, then between the sounds of steps from your group you could hear another one, NOT belonging to the group... well, unless the former are very loud. See? Pure logic."

"If that's how it is, then I will." - nodded Rina. Watching, as Brian walked off, she heard Tackeron's words and nodded again. She took off and chose the direction opposite from the city. She stopped and waited for the Tackeron.

Edited by TheTron852

Tackeron took off after Rina. She had waited for him in the air. Once he caught up he would follow her to where ever it was that she intended to go. "Do you have any places in mind?" He asked Rina.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin had finished her test and was now reading a book waiting for Brian to come back. Earl was busy trying to wash out the stains left on his bedroom floor. "If she finds anything the land lady will have our heads. So make sure you get it all." "Would you shut up!? I get the picture! Jeeze." Earl said infuriated by Erin's harping. It was a good long while before he was done. "Heh, finally." He muttered ditching the nearly worn out wash cloth in a bucket of soapy water. He hauled the bucket to the bathroom and called back to Erin through the apartment. "Explain to me why you couldn't enchant to wash cloth to wash better?" "To teach you a lesson about hygiene." "Hygiene?" "Yes that thing everyone else does to stay clean and presentable as well as not smelling like three week old rotted flesh. Which reminds me." Erin had moved to the bathroom door and closed it. She used an enchantment to lock the door. "Hey what the heck!? ERIN LET ME OUT!" "You can get yourself cleaned up while your in there. Then you can come out." There was grumbling followed by the sounds of running water.

((I'll post for the other later I has to go.))

"I get it, so we use our eyes to find anything that doesn't blend in with the forest and our ears to track down any suspicious sounds and we'll find the monsters," said Aeolus. Looks like finding the monsters' nests will be easier than he originally thought.

Androcles smiled excitedly and said, "Yes! I want to learn how to be a strong fighter like you, dad." Then Tezca came over and asked, "Uncle Malice, can you teach me how to fight, too?" Both hatchlings were eager to learn from the great Malice.

((totally forgot about sapphire x.x))

Sapphire's eyes lit up once Atlas said that she would teach Sapphire a new spell. Sapphire practically glowed when she was told that it would be the metal melting spell. She had heard all about Atlas's metal melting spell and now she was gonna learn it. Sapphire nodded her head vigorously once her mother asked if she understood. "Yep I understand! But, there isn't any metal to practice on." She said looking around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course Tezca." Malice said with a smile. he turned around and started heading outside of hte cave. he give his tail a flick signalling that Tezca and Androclese should follow him. "Come on you two. We need to go outside." He said.

"Millions you say...maybe here in Rudvick. But elsewhere in the world the odds will likely be more in his favoure. After the Empiricon I wouldn't be surprised if over half the dragons on the other continents had black listed humans again. Those of us living on Rudivick or Aquios were lucky to be mostly untouched by the Empiricon war." Ayos said thoughtfully. "Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if Malice's forces came out an equal match for the Aquarions and their supporters. If he makes a move he will dredge up every single human hating dragon the world has to offer. I doubt his forces will be few in number." Ayos said still in contemplative mode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leader dragon simply tsked, he didn't care how Woltar judged him. "Says the one blinded by his compassion." The dragon said coldly as Woltar walked past to address the rest of the group. The loudmouth smirked and spoke up. "Only you would think your allies number in millions. We've watched you Aquarions before and we doubt that your as big as you say you are. Beyond the borders of Rudvick, how many dragons do you honsetly think will still want to work towards peace with the humans after the massacers of the Empiricon? Unlike you, those of us on the frontlines saw how easily humans turn their backs on us dragons for the likes of the Empiricon." "Call it martial law if you like but all these dragons here, came of their own free will." "And I'll die for TAWDOH's goal, and I think I speak for all off us when I say that." The was a roar of agreement. This small group f dragons was pashinate about a goal they knew little about but anyone could see in their eyes was the resolve to fight until their dieing breath. Each and everyone of them stared defiantly at Woltar. Even though they were not part of TAWDOH yet they clearly intended to join and fight to their last.

Woltar shook his head, "Quite hypocritical still- you're judging the actions of some to be the actions of all. You keep saying these excuses but quite frankly dragons have done no better in the past. And yes, our numbers are indeed that great. And growing still. Malice isn't the only one moving around to convince others. I had hoped you would be reasonable, but it seems you are as ignorant and hateful as Malice. You will remain here in prison then. You're the only losing end here" he waved to the guards which ushered the chained crowd back into a cell.

((Lol Erin. My dog has the same reaction when I declare bathtime. Pulled him off his bed and folded the bed up in a corner so he couldnt sit his dirty butt in it. He sits on the folded heap to avoid bathtime))

Meracle shrugged, "You're missing the point. Millions. And still recruiting from what I hear. If Malice wipes them all out, he can kiss the dragon population goodbye. What a ditz" she laughed. "Besides, if he thinks he's gonna kill all humans, he is sorely mistaken. I've come to discover they're like roaches. They just dont die" Arumat clicked his tongue. "I noticed Malice could not deal with Empiricon or the Airships by himself. He needed the Aquarian's help. So what pray tell, will he do if they come back during this little fiasco he's got going on? I'm willing to bet they will take the Aquarian's side even if temporarily to wipe out Malice" he commented. Meracle pointed to Arumat as to add to her point. "As I said, there's only degrees of losing" Meracle shrugged again.

The twins took their physical form again and looked the dragon over. They looked at each other briefly before returning to the dragon. "I like the eyes, I do hope you're a lady" Tic grinned. Twick elbowed him. "We're Tic and Twick. What's your name?" they asked in unison.

The dragon gazed at them for a few moments before finally saying "Allusya." She paused to sit down and gazed them over, taking them in fully. Finished giving them the once over, she gazed between them. Would they some something? Did they want something? They seemed to be shadow walkers, but there was something about them that seemed more open then her brethren were usually.

((I'm going to make my dragon hunter character later. He's a humunculus created by CCC's scientists. I'm using my cellphone to type by the way.))

"Don't worry, I'll bring it to you when I get home. I'm going hunting right now, I'll bring you guys something good to eat," said Atlas. Then she used her teleportation spell to warp her daughter home before she looked at Nick and said, "Goodbye Nick, if you see Minerva, tell her I said 'hi'." Then she teleported herself over to (I forgot the name of where Woltar is at.) When she got there, she saw Woltar arguing with the captured dragons about destroying humans, before he had the guards take them away. Atlas watched the prisoners go before she looked at Woltar and said, "I'm here, Woltar. I didn't take a long time getting here, did I?"

The hatchling smiled with their eyes bright with cheer as they said, "Yeah!" "Alright!" They followed Malice out of the cave and came outside.

((AARRRGGGHHH, I almost wrote my post, when my Opera CRASHED!!! Now I had to start everything from beginning... ><))

"Okay, I got it." - wrote Richard some moments later. Steve smiled to him, then unbelted his pickaxe and without hesitation walked forward, looking around and not forgetting to watch the ground.

"Need to remind you, Tackeron, that I am new to Rudvich." - said Rina. - "But I think I should start with the north-west region."

((Minecraft Super Hostile maps have taken me deep inside. Hard, but awesome. Just reached the third intersection in Kaizo Caverns (with the Smart Moving mod).

But now I REALLY hate spiders.))

Edited by TheTron852

((Here's my new character!

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Kanga

Age: 0 (physically 35; he's a humunculus created in the lab)

Appearance: a scary-looking muscular tan-skinned man with black hair, black tribal tattoo markings on his chest, beige headband around his head, iron bangles on his wrists and his ankles, gold loop earrings, a scar on his face, and a brown bearskin loincloth

Personality: He's quiet, serious, and deadly. He has no remorse for what or who he kills.

Weapons: Poison-coated mythril daggers (mythril is a dragon-killing ore; it's lethal to dragons like how lead is to humans); he's also infused with magic to give him these abilities: invisiblity and going into ghost mode (in that mode, all physical attacks and breath attacks go right through him without harm, but he is more vulnerable to magic)

Opinion of dragons: Nothing but prey to be killed.

Dislikes: To be RPed ))

As the group followed Steve, a monster was lurking behind the bushes. It was a purple feline wolf with spines on its face, back, & tail, and a darker purple mane on its back. It watched the group travel for a bit before it ran out to follow. A winged reptilian puma was on top of a tree watching the group as well before it flew down to join the hunt. The group stopped they heard running steps from behind. "You hear that? That must be a monster," said Aeolus. Jess saw the puma creature flying down towards them and pointed at it as she cried, "And look, there's one too!" The puma monster roared as it headed for Aeolus. The green dragon blew out a breath of lightning at it and zapped the monster, sending it down in shock. the purple wolf monster bit a black dragon on his tail with its piercing fangs. "Ahhh, get it off!" the black dragon cried as he tried swinging his tail around to shake the monster off, but it wouldn't let go.

((Here's what the monster 1 looks like: http://squeedgemonster.deviantart.com/art/...oreck-183937736

And here's monster 2: http://x-factorism.deviantart.com/art/Hybr...ragon-119667014

You can also make your own monsters, if you want.))

((...Oh. My. God. Kanga is already giving me the creeps.

Also what happened to Enk? He is playing video games again?))

"Told ya that they have a contrast!" - shouted Steve, as he jumped to the purple wolf and waited for it to get closer. Then he smashed it with a pickaxe, aiming for the head. He wasn't panicking or scared: he was acting like it was just a normal thing. That was the second strange thing about him, besides the fact he was never pessimistic.

Richard pulled out his dagger, when monsters attacked. He was ready to counter-attack, if one of them were going after him. "I have a bad feeling about this..." - he thought. At the moment his memory showed him the picture from his past, where he was freeing the magi dragon. Then Richard came back to reality. "Huh... What was that? My memory decided to remind me of what I have been through all my life?" - the boy wondered.

((I think he died. Of course that's what I always think tongue.gif))

((Yes, but since it's so little I don't actually post until I have more than a couple sentences to post about. Seems like a waste. Calm your ass down tongue.gif

Need Enk to post D:))

Edited by Sai

((Fan Expo followed immediately by guests. I think I crammed out a post on one of the RP's I'm in on sunday...not entirely sure it's mostly a blur right now @.@ plus I was kinda stumped for GW: DvsH. Arguing for the bad-guys isn't really my forte...neither is teaching hatchling dragons how to fight.

Gotta say though, loved Woltar's speech about manning up, that made me smile. happy.gif

...and I totally screwed up the word passionate in my last post <.<u))

The group of dragons being ushered into prison were mostly quiet as they walked. Some whispered to each other about whether or not their decision to stick with their leader was a good one. After all they still didn't like the idea of being imprisoned. "That's enough chatter if you wanted to be free you should have done so when you had the chance. Just remember that traitor Malice, we'll be sure to get our revenge for him turning us in." The leader said silencing the group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice lead them to a clear spot near their home and turned around to face his sons. "Right then. You guys know some of the basics right? Stuff like slashing, biting, and kicking. What you normally do when you rough around." Malice asked, he needed to figure out how much they had figured out by just playing around, and how much work their technique would need.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok..." Sapphire said a little dissapointed that she would still have to wait. Once she was back home she looked around. There was no one there, so she fond her usual rock and curled up next to it seething in her frustrated disappointment. She heard her father speaking outside but didn't go to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos nodded as Meracle made several good points but the moment she mentioned the airships and empiricon he had to intervene. "I don't know much about the conflict between Malice and the airships so I can't really say anything on that. But, I do know about the Empiricon and as I recall the Aquarion forces only lent aid for the raid on the Empiricon headquarters. I hardly think that single action constitutes credit as a notable presence throughout the war, it was Malice's forces that created the opportunity to end the war in the first place, it was also his forces that fought the entire length of the war, both feats were completed without aid from the Aquarions I think the only thing that kept him from finishing the job alone was the exhaustion of resources. I think your underestimating the Firestorm horde Meracle. Also I seriously doubt the Empiricon or the airships would fight alongside Woltar or Malice for that matter. I can see that the whole 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' thing works out but in the end I think they would rather sit back and watch us tear each other apart and then sweep in to obliterate the crippled remnants." Ayos said swatting Meracle's argument about Malice's enemies siding with Woltar to destroy the firestorm horde. He had no idea why Meracle pointed to Arumat though. Ayos was of the opinion that Arumat was a 'not getting involved' kind of guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron nodded his understanding as Rina reminded him. "Right, forgot. Ummm....well I'm not sure that there is a whole lot in the northwest. Most open civilization is in the northeast region. Why don't we go to Gridania and ask around there. I heard it was a refugee city built for dragons and humans to live in in order to get away from the Empiricon. I'm sure that there will be citizens from all over the world there." Tackeron said enthusiastically to Rina.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm back." "Hey. Glad to see you and Tackeron set it up properly." Erin asked from her room. "Thanks, did one of you leave the water running in the bathroom?" Brian said, he had looked around in the kitchen wondering where the sound of running water was coming from. "Earl's taking a shower." "..." Brian had paused in stunned silence. "You did say he was taking a shower right?" "Yeah I locked him in until he cleaned up. Money's on the coffee table. Those THEM folks pony up solid cash we should work for them more often." "Nah, the vibe I've been getting from listening in on local gossip is very anti-THEM. We will have to acquire more solid information about the group. Intelligence has been slacking. Any waffles left?" Brian asked as he rummaged in the kitchen. "Should be." The sound of running water stopped and banging on the bathroom door could be heard. "Erin get me a towel, and then let me out!" Erin sighed and searched their luggage for Earl's towel. Having found that she went to the bathroom and unlocked the door. Opening it just a crack she tossed the towel in.

Once Earl was dried and dressed the group sat down for a meeting. "Alright you two updates." "Nothing yet, the test on the clairvoyance network went smoothly. It will be nice once we have all the holes filled in." Erin said plainly. "THEM is now stalked with an army of undead. They're some of my best work, red-" "We don't need the details." Brian said interrupting Earl. "Tack and I set up some of the framework needed for the network. Tack won't be available for a bit. He is helping Rina find her clan." The other two nodded and there was a moment of silence. "guess that settles that. Earl you and i are going to gather intel about THEM and other factions we should be aware of as well as current events. Erin you monitor the network and watch our backs. I'm not expecting trouble but it does have a tendency to occur anyways...well let's hop to it then." Brian said standing up. He and Earl left and Erin went into her room where she would be able to watch the network from.

((Sai along with anyone else in the relevant area. Who do you have active in windfall at the moment?))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Will post later.

But I'd say Undertaker and Dion. I can place Arceus there now too but w/e))

Edited by Sai

Tick and Twick watched the dragon silently until she spoke. "Allusya, beautiful name" "And a girl, double points" they echoed, grinning. "We didn't know there were other Shadow walkers on the island" they spoke together. "Well we're Tic and Twick in case you missed that. Why were you hiding?" they continued. Their heads tilted symmetrically in opposite directions.

"Ya never quite know. They might just help because it's easier and quicker. I wouldn't put much past those weasels. Not to say the Aquarians would even want their help. I suppose that would defeat the purpose... yeah well... in either case, dragons lose. Just now or later. That's why they shouldn't waste their time fighting" Meracle speculated with vivid hand gestures as she spoke. Akuma had started staring at her as she spoke, though more for her display than the words. He curled his tail away from her as though he might catch something along the lines of stupid. "No one said their idea of justice was smart" Arumat murmured. He waved his hand nonchalantly, "Bickering about it doesn't change what's happening. Better not to waste your time" he continued. Meracle looked over at Ayos again. "I wonder if there's news about anything. I wanna check in on Gridania now..."

Woltar turned to Atlas, "Ah, Atlas. No, you didn't take long. Here, I will change our location for a better talk. I know the heat must be uncomfortable" he waved to a Magi and they warped once again to Airyglyph. They now stood in a cave room, one of the many built into the mountain face hovering above the ocean. The magi bowed briefly and left. "I tried talking to Malice about this but he is... difficult to say, without being offensive. You are close to him and more reasonable. I wanted to discuss this upcoming attack we know you have planned" he paused briefly, letting the first part sink in that he was aware of their plans. "You do know that if this goes through, millions of dragons and humans alike could die. Even your friend Nick, and Many like him. You told me you wanted to change for the better. Is that still true?"

((If I remembered correctly, you were in the forest outside Windfall.))

After moving to Airyglyph, Woltar said that he knew about Malice's plan to take wipe out the human race. Atlas stood quietly as she was stunned to hear that Woltar had some known about it. Then he said that if Malice's assault goes through, then everybody could die, even her friends Nick and Minerva. "Yes, I still want to be a better person. But how could I betray Malice? I love him too much to go against him. But at the same time, I don't want to be responsible for what happens to Nick and the other sympathizers. Malice wants me to join him in exterminating the humans, but I don't want to do this because then he'll hurt Nick and Minerva. I'm practically torn apart between two sides and I don't want to pick either them because then I'll be going against one for the other. You got any ideas on what I should do? If going neutral helps retain relationships, then I'll gladly pick that," Atlas said. This was probably one of the most messed up situations she's been in her whole life. Atlas may be an aggressive and brutal fighter, but she is very loyal to her friends and loved ones and hates going against them.

((Will post Aeolus's and Andy's parts tomorrow or the day after that.))

(You mised my post too enk.)

Laura paused for a split second too long. "Oh-It's nothing Gal, just some old memories. I might be tired but I think I have something much better to do with our time, don't you" she giggled.

Allusya blinked slowly, and replied "The last time I approached a dragon they attacked me. I was blown off course in a storm and I am unsure of the direction of my nest." Flexing her wings, she folded them and sat down. Gazing at the two, her unblinking stare followed their movements.