picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((I feel... like drawing a picture of that... Malice in a mailing outfit... possibly with a me gusta face lol))

"So how did he get head damage anyway?" Meracle asked for Ayos, seeing his lost expression. Dion adjusted his glasses and handed the medicine bottle to Arumat. "Could be a few things. Emotional trauma, or maybe just from left over from not having his hunter mode healing all the way" he shrugged. Meracle looked to Ayos, "We had our hunter modes removed. If we smelt blood we would go on a near-mindless killing spree. We were made for military purposes after all. They didn't want to have to deal with emotional soldiers. So just build killing machines that don't think during all the slaughtering" she trailed off at the end. Akuma stood up, the medicine having calmed him a good amount.

The three diplomats returned to Aquios after a few hours and sought out Woltar. They explained the results to him. "So they're all agreeance then. Good" "Yes, Airyglyph was confused as to what humans really were. But they were convinced" a diplomat added. Woltar smiled at the success. He'd gotten a southern desert tribe, Arias, and Airyglyph to agree to work together in armies if the super soldiers came into play. "Perhaps we can be more at ease now. Gridania's situation is still under control. Though Shat is under constant watch with a magi now. They seem to want him back and I'm not going to find out why"

(xd.png ouch Enk, you had to bring it up didn't ya? (I was thinking the same thing actually but I'm not as open as Gal is xd.png))

Redifre nodded once "Tria is a bit...frontal in some cases...", and relayed the instructions to Tria. She growled, and told him to back off. This in turn made him immediately sour.

Tria flinched, and glanced to her forces. She then chose an outlying group to sacrifise themselves as the magi dragons came and teleported the rest away. Tria waited to last, and gazed at the obediant faces around her. "Make sure to take your secrets to the grave." And she was gone and back in the base soon after. The generals scolded her for her recklessness, insisting she allow them to plan it next time. She growled, but obeyed. One day, she would scratch their eyes out, but not today...

Shat gazed at his surounding, wondering where he was.

Satisfied, Redfire continued his experaments. Things were moving smoothly.

Laura chuckelled and put on a mock wounded face. "Are you calling me childish Gal?" She chuckled afterwards. She too was thinking slightly about the people that had been around her lately. She almost didn't hear his comment at the end, almost. Laura couldn't blush, but her wings flared in embarasment and she tok a few steps back. "Wh-Buh-" she stuttered for a few moments, before shaking her head and stilling herself. Her wings stayed upright as she spoke "You, want to have kids, with me?" She remembered they were walking, and began walking again. Her steps were slow, as if she was unsure if she should take the next step. "Is...Is it even possible?" she voiced her hidden concern, her wings folding as she got over the shock. "I-How did you know I was feeling broody?" came her final question.

Nick chuckled "You seem a bit exited at the prospect of learning magic, would your friends appreciate you offering their services? Nevertheless though I'll teach you, but first I need to know. Do you have any prior experience with magic? If so how much and who trained you?" He had never taught magic before and he didn't know where to start. Perhaps levitation or a simple shielding spells or should he put off teaching spells and start with showing them spell structures. He has no idea and racked his brain for ideas. Nick closed his eyes, getting Atlas's message Thanks and stay safe." he then closed the connection to conserve energy and went back to brainstorming.

"Oh, yeah, they'll live." Lunarissa smiled and actually turned up the corners of her lips ever so slightly.- "I have been involved with magic but...it's complicated. Allow me to explain, and then tell me what you think." Both Chasilin and Palmephius had heard this story and so they settled themselves to hear it once more. Chasilin always had to try not to cry when she just thought about it.-

"A long time ago I was a human. My name was Roydelle and I was the owner, and best friend, of a Muse dragon. Muse was always at my side and helped me with magic. I could do very little but where I came from, it was considered quite a lot. Our story doesn't have a happy ending to the many days we'd spent together, inseperable except by death. Which, unfortunately, is the case here. Humans who abhorred the dragon race hunted Muse down. Before she was slaughtered, she saved me by infusing all her magic and magical qualities into me, and turning me into a cat. In the moment of Muse's finally breaths, Muse told me there was a way to be able to turn back into a human. I just had to know the right magic. There wasn't enough time for Muse to explain so I've been stuck like this, as a cat, with the lifespan of a dragon. It's been many years like this, so yes, Nick, dear, at the prospect of learning magic, I am very excited."Lunarissa summed up and she could on just hear Chasilin biting back a sob. Chasilin had personal experiences with those that were against dragons, and they weren't any good, so it always got to her when dragons were told of suffering for it.-

For the first time, since meeting Nick, Chasilin turned to him, hands on her folded knees, and head bowed, she begged him to help.-"I'm the last person who has the right to ask you of anything, but please, help Lunarissa! I'll willingly contribute my skills to the cause. I'll hunt, cook, clean and build the fires and get fresh water and anything else I can. Just, teach her magic!" -Chasilin was pressing her brows together and scrunching up her eyes as she prayed really hard for Nick to accept. Though, she was probably over doing it.-

Gal hadn't actually thought about the...complications of their different species. Caught off guard by the questions he found himself stumbling with his words a little. "Uhhh...to be completely honest I'm not entirely sure. But you know...since the hybrids exist it-well it's a possibility right?" Galamonaro's mind was beginning to spin uncontrollably, he never actually had this conversation before with anyone and was currently going off of pop culture, which included easy yes/no results and no farther discussion. He calmed his nerves and tackled her second question. "Errr...I didn't actually. It's just been on my mind for a bit, but we haven't really had the time, you know with the Empiricon war, my attempted assassination on Brinal, trying to free you from the evil you. The rise of THEM, the tournament, storming THEM's lab and saving the double-crossing evil child of Shat, Shat's trial, our discussion about hot chips and french fries, and then before we new it it was time to eat. So I've more or less just been trying to think of a time to talk about it. Soooo yeah that happens to be now." He said starting to feel progressively more confident about how the conversation was going. She hadn't said no yet which was better than...well no of course. "And yes you." He said with a warm smile as they walked through the forest.

((I'm not entirely sure which part of the post your referring too Wolves. The " the forces of evil are my only other friends" part or the "I want kids" part? Or perhaps you meant both?))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos listened carefully to Meracle's and Dion's words as they spoke about what could have happened to cause this. Ayos did finally speak in response to Meracle explaining the hunter's mode in detail. "I'd heard about it but didn't really know what it was. Hard to believe you or Akuma had such a mode. But it seems like your both better now. He said seeing Akuma start to calm down. "Hey Akuma, feeling a little better now?" He asked curious to know how the Hybrid felt now that he was coming back to his senses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian, Erin, and Tackeron had rented out a couple of places in Windfall one for Erin and Brian and a place that accommodated dragons for Tackeron, there would be room for Earl when he returned from his work with THEM (presumably on Solomos in some secluded part of the lab with lots of air fresheners). Erin was at home reading a book from the library while Brian and Tackeron did the shopping. "How long are we going to lay low? For that matter why do we have to lay low? We aren't hiding from anybody." "You mean we don't have anyone to hide from. Which is true but I see no reason to draw all manner of attention to us just yet. If we are to bring humans and dragon together under one rule it will take wits and patience. Hey a sale on chocolate, it's really been my lucky day today." "Hard to believe your also chair of the cult's council. " "It's important that I look harmless Tack. I'll take these please." Tackeron shrugged in defeat as Brian payed for the chocolate. He took the liberty of taking one for himself and dove straight into the chocolate bar. "We just need to find a way to convince world leaders to listen to the idea but getting to that point from know where is a hard go. I think I will start by running for mayor in the next election. What do you think?" "I think you need to be a permanent resident to do that." "Right, well I'm sure we will think of something, and if not life will give us an answer. It always does. Until then we mooch off of Earl and THEM until such time as we need to go find jobs ourselves, and just generally stay below the radar." The pair began to make their way home.

Edited by En'K'Haral

(The 'I want kids')

Laura took a long time to anser as she walked. She was thinking of the right words to convey what she was feeling. Everytime though her words didn't sound right and her frown deepened. In the end, she chuckled and looked to Gal. "Worth a shot isn't it? I-I would love to Gal. Oh look! Isn't that a strange tree" she said, changing the subject. It was obvious she was embarased to be talking about it too.

((I'm assuming you're throwing the rest of the soldiers out then?))

The soldiers quickly worked together to destroy the remaining forces after Tria left. Overseer grabbed a couple fire-types however, to keep alive. He called a magi over, "Take the super soldiers to Aquios to be studied. See if they can't find a serum to reverse the effects" the magi nodded and teleported them away. People emerged from the tunnels and the Guardian League returned to Windfall. Soldiers teleported back to Aquios while others helped to clean the mess.

Woltar called Shat into his chamber with the magi guard. "Shat, you caused quite an upset in Gridania. Avoiding a speech, what are they looking for? What do you have that they want? Or what do you know that may make them want to kill you for that matter?" he asked.

Akuma grumbled in response. He looked to Dion, "Who are you?" he asked, annoyed that everyone else seemed to know him. "I'm Dion. I'm not of the scientists that engineered hybrids like yourself" he said. Akuma didn't respond. "I think he needs happy pills as well" Meracle added since he was still grumpy. "I think he's done with excitement for the day. I'll take him home" Arumat beckoned the hybrid. Akuma stood up and followed Arumat out the door. Meracle looked to Ayos, "Well that was fun" she rolled her eyes.

((Actually, they're still at the hospital. The doctor said that Minerva had to stay there for two days before she could return home.))

Summer

The dragoness said that she was Rina Windcutter, one of the last representatives of the Eternal Wind clan. "The last, what happened to the others?" asked Aeolus. Then Richard asked why was she here in Dominina. "Yes, I would like to know that too, since you came from Solomos (I forgot if she did or not. If not, let's pretend he said the name of where she actually came from)," Aeolus said.

Winter

"Well okay, as long as it doesn't hurt your back or whatever. I know some people who felt comfortable or not sleeping on the floor," said the doctor before he and the nurse left to do some paperwork. Minerva looked at Fayt and said, "I'm so glad you're staying with me, Fayt." Then she noticed that Kayla had woken up and she said, "Oh, looks like one of the little ones have woken up."

'I will, I promise,' said Atlas. Kylie continued to tickle Androcles until the laughing copper hatchling said, "Ge-get off!" He pushed Danielle off with his hind feet and proceed to tackle Kylie over.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Nick listened to her story, he felt sympathy for her, but he wasn't about to cry. "I'm sorry for your loss." he managed to say quietly. He had suffered his fair share of misfortune also. He moved back to magic, hadn't he done something like this before? "I might not be able to dispel it, but with the right training you might. I once turned a girl, into a dragon... or was it a dragon into a girl? I cannot remember what she started out as, but I did it nevertheless. The difference between her and you is, that the spell cast on you seems to be cast without a structure being laid down. Dragon magic is... more difficult to counter, but since you are infused with her magic, you should be able to undo her spells." A smile tugged at Nick's lips as Chasilin begged. "Please, there is no need to beg, I would probably do this free if need be, I have all the time in the world... literally. So yes, I will teach you magic."

Redfire nodded, satisfied he had changed the serum enough. If they did make an antidote to the earlier dragons, it wouldn't work now.

Shat simply said "They are after me for my knowledge. Not to kill, but to capture."

Kayla turned her head and fazed at Minerva, and blinked. The world was starting to make some sense now. It would still be a whole before she could work out how to speak though.

Chasilin blushed and turned away, hiding behind her hair.-"W-well that's good then." Palmephius snickered in her lap and then went gloomy as he realized they'd be sticking around the human for a while. With a dignant huff of smoke he coiled around Chasilin's arm and looked away too, almost in exactly the same way Chasilin had but with more attitude. Lunarissa mewed and took a step towards Nick.-

"I can't thank you enough!" Suddenly she remembered where they were and how cold it was. Her paws had gone numb and tingled like needles were pricking her pads.- "I don't suppose you'd deny looking for somewhere warm to stay in the forest tonight?" Neither Lunarissa, Chasilin, nor Palmephius had ever been to a town quite like this one so they didn't have any idea that Inns and such existed.-

"Most of us were killed during the fight back in Solomos. A few, including me, survived. I don't know where are the survivors, but I am pretty sure that they are alive." - answered Rina on Aeolus's question and proceded to next: "What I am doing here? Well, lately I have heard that there is a human, that somehow avoided the spell. Yes, I am talking about the spell that heavily limits humans in weapons."

Hearing the answer on his question, Richard cracked in a voiceless laugh. After he calmed down, he wrote, still smiling: "This is a legend, a myth and a fairy-tale. These humans don't even exist! I would like to see one, firing from guns and such!"

Edited by TheTron852

"What exactly do you know? I want to hear all details after the havoc you just caused" Woltar said sternly. He figured it had something to do with super soldiers. If Shat knew that info, he could potentially help with the serum. Plus for the moment THEM wouldn't be able to take Shat back. Since magi could only warp where they'd been before, he knew they at least wouldn't be able to do a snipe-snatch.

Jaden felt the movement and woke up next. He seemed very awake as his feet started to jitter. "No problem. But... I think Jaden wants to crawl, or walk" he laughed as the hatchling started to wriggle.

Shat turned his head to look at him. "What? Do you think I've been silently contacting them like a mother hen so I know all their actions? I was only a scientist. My job was to make the hatchlings into super soldiers. I don't know anything else."

((I look forward to seeing a picture of Malice the mail man Sai happy.gif

Wolves: In that case I kindly remind you that it was your idea to begin with happy.gif

Child charrie

Username: En'K'Haral

Name: Sapphire Sintarath

Appearance: Sapphire is a young hatchling, like her father Malice her scales are broad and plated but have ab orangey-red colour. Like her mother she too has a frill on her head and running along her spine. Her eyes are hazel in colour and being a hatchling she is very short. Her wings haven't grown in just yet.

Personality: Although she can be aggressive she doesn't share her father's ambition, and is more of a prankster. She enjoys playing jokes on other dragons and tries to create the right opportunities as often as possible.

Powers: As far as powers go she is a magi dragon but has yet to come to her full abilities. She is starting to show some ability in controlling wind and earth and much like her mother seems to be limited to certain seasons, Earth in summer/spring and wind in fall/winter. Her abilities right now don't amount to much though...beyond the playful prank that is. Young as she is she is proving to be very intuitive and curious.

Opinion of Humans: Although she is being raised in an environment that hates humans she finds it hard to believe that they can be so bad and is curious to meet one. Malice has often said that she takes after her grandparents in this manner, and has been strongly discouraging these thoughts of hers.

Likes: Jokes and pranks, flying (or she will when she can) and watching people fly, playing with her sibling and cousins. Her family of course.

Dislikes: not particularly fond of fruit and people with no sense of humour, nor any of her parent's enemies as well. Not that she's met them. She is presuming she won't like them, she's not overly fond of Redfire either.))

"Yeah worth a shot. I'm glad to hear that you would like to try." Gal turned to look at the tree Laura had pointed out and at first he was confused it just looked like a run of the mill pine tree. However there was one knot on it that seemed to stand out. In fact it looked a lot like a face. A snerk escaped Galamonaro's lips followed by an amused chuckle. "Indeed, now weren't you going to make some cloud shapes for me to guess at?" He said still walking through the forest and getting the hint that a change in topic was needed. In fact he welcomed the change in topic, it helped to lighten the mood a little bit as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos simply sighed when Akuma just grumbled. Meracle's remark probably didn't help with Akuma's mood at all, but it was harmless anyways. Ayos watched as Akuma and Arumat left to go home. "Mhm...is it just me or did Akuma seem grumpier than usual despite the medication. No it's probably just me, your friend said it would help not that it would cure him. Anyways...I think I'm gonna just go for a fly to relax a bit after everything today. Your more than welcome to join me of course." He said somberly. He gave his wings a stretch, he felt like he hadn't used them in forever being so landbound with the DDR and the meals and Akuma. He also gave his temperature a little stretch as well noticing that the snow around him was still turning to slush faster than it should since his scales were still hot. He cooled off his scales while he waited for Meracle's response.

((Sorry my posts are so weak this time around))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((user posted image

Just thankyou Enk for giving me this idea. I can't stop laughing xd.png

Didn't feel like making the background transparent in PS and SAI paint tool was being a butt about it so. White it is :I))

"Ah, he's always grumpy. Better than him mauling your face off. I think he could've done some damage with that acid breath. Or his poison bite for that matter. He needs some social fixing. Need to stick him in a group of girls. That'll loosen him, or maybe just make him rock in the corner. It could go either way really" she laughed. She didn't really see Akuma as a ladies man. Ava had probably scarred him for life after she dragged him around like a rag doll and near hugged him to suffocation. "Sure I'll come" she said, flapping her wings tauntingly.

Woltar gave Shat a skeptical look. He had no reason to believe Shat's claim but he had no proof otherwise. "I'll have to take your word for now. However, since we obviously can't put you out in plain sight for recent reasons, I believe you can help with something else. You worked on this super soldier thing. Do you know of a serum?"

Edited by Sai

Shat paused and mused for a moment, his eyes half closing. "If it's the baby serum that I perfected, as long as we get them before the finasl serum is administered then yet. However, if they are crating an adult one, I would need live speci-er" he blinked and shook his head. "I mean we need live dragons to examine their blood to see if we can find the serum.

Laura smiled and glanced upward, the first thing she did was make a hoard of dragons flying into a cloud city. She tilted her head up and with a shake of her head, drew a line in the sky. Above it she drew the dragons landing, and being greeted by the humans as they brought swirls of magic to the city. She paused, and ensured Gal had seen it and then shifted the cluds once more. The bottom of the line transformed to the dragons being chained and the humans fighting. On one side, humans were fighting with a few free dragons, on the other side humans were forcing the dragons to obey by a spell. She tilted her head and began to do the last image. She did a line coming up from the middle line, cutting the top into two bits. On one side was the enslaved dragons, and on the other side free dragons. On both sides the humans were fighting the other side. Done, she glanced to Gal and nudged him slightly. "It's strange, first the humans were trying to control dragons, and now some dragons want to destroy the humans. And on the other side of the line is the group fighting for what is right." She blinked, and shook her head and laughed, "Sorry, my minds elsewhere at the moment. Do you want me to do animals instead?"

Summer

"So you're out here looking for them, is that it?" Cantarella asked. Then Rina mentioned a human who have somehout avoided the Spell and was still about to use modern weapons. Then Richard wrote down that there was no such thing as a human who could still use guns in the After Spell Era. "He's right! The Spell, which I invented, was cast by all of the dragons in each continent and in all the oceans on this very planent. Every human being within our radius, which covered a lot of the world, should have been affected. So unless the human far off of the planet during that time, he or she shouldn't be able to use gun or any other mechanical weapons," said Aeolus.

Winter

Atlas watched her hatchling relatives play and thought, 'I'd really like for Androcles and Sapphire to meet a nice human like Nick some day. But as long as their father Malice is around, that probably won't happen. I could wait until they're older, but then they've probably have the tendency to hate humans stuck in their mind. Kylie and Danielle still hate humans and I can't really blame them for that after what the terrible humans did.'

Minerva noticed Jaden wiggling and said, "He does? Well since you seem to know more about hybrids than I do, I guess I could give him a little walk." Then she gave Jaden to Fayt to let him put the baby on the floor since Minerva couldn't get out of bed.

((So here's the current hatchling heights:

Starwing - 3'6"

Danielle - 3'6"

Kylie - 4'6"

Elliot - 4'6"

Lilina - 4'9"

Vince - 8'11"

Androcles - 3'4"

Nell - 1'7" (Is this how big newborns are suppose to be?)

Sometime later during winter, Elliot and Lilina will grow some more.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((I love it Sai!!! happy.gif I cannee stop laughin' either xd.png

You can put Sapphire in for 3'0" Red happy.gif))

Sapphire had been napping near where Androcles and Kylie and Danielle were playing. Their rough-housing around woke her up and with a stretch she poked her head over the rock that seperated her from them. For a moment she was a bit groggy but as she came round she saw her brother Androcles wrestling with Kylie and Danielle. Sapphire climbed atop the small rock and pounced on Danielle from there. "Hyiaah!" She squeeled happily as she lept into the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Funny how that is. We humans aren't exactly appreciative creatures are we? Turning our abilities on those who helped us to achieve them in the first place. I like to think we are on the side fighting for what is right." He said staring at the sky as he walked. Laura went on to say tht her mind was elsewhere and he could understand that. "no you don't have to do animals, just put up whatever is on your mind, and I will see if I can't figure it out." He said cheerily trying to keep the mood pleasent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos chuckled at the statement about girls. Ayos didn't really see Akuma as much of a ladies man either. Although he did find that the image that popped into his head was quite amusing. Ayos laughed a little at the thought of first Akuma being swag about it all and then again at Akuma hiding in a corner of a club rocking back and forth while Ava smaoothered him with affection. "But maybe getting out and meeting the ladies is just what he needs. Although he might go for someone timid and less...huggy." Ayos gave his wings one good flap and was in the air. "You coming?" He asked after basically leaving Meracle on the ground and ascending straight for the clouds.

Laura smiled, and this time did a very detailed, well detailed as clouds can be, cloud picture of Galamonaro. Next, she made a picture of her standing next to him, in less detail cause she didn't look at herself all that often. And then finally between them she put-The clouds scattered and she turned away from them in slight anger. Turning back to Gal she smiled and said "That's about as much energy I can spare. We've got enemies after all and I need to ensure I've got some strength in reserve."

((Hehe, glad you like it. Though when I sketched it out in class, you wouldn't believe the looks I got xd.png

you collecting heights?))

"Sounds like a good idea. Just hard to find others that are that accustomed to hybrids" Meracle lifted herself into the air, flying next to Ayos. "In a hurry?" she grinned, feeling he was trying to leave her in the dust. She was sure Akuma would be fine when he healed. Hopefully he wouldn't get out until then.

"Then I think you can help. We need an adult serum. We have very good reason to believe Malice has taken THEM scientists into his care so he can build his own adult super soldiers. I've seen what that does to soldiers. It makes them animalistic and destroys them. It's hard to think Malice would stoop so low as to experiment on his own kind- his own soldiers for that matter. We captured a couple live super soldiers from the raid for you to work with. If you can do this, I will consider your crimes absolved considering the good it will do" Woltar stated to Shat. It was the closest thing Shat would be able to do to make up for his wrong-doings in his opinion.

Fayt picked Jaden up and set him on the ground. Jaden tried to stand, but fell. He kept trying, able to balance a little more each time until he was stumbling about. Fayt grabbed his arms to help steady him as Jaden started to walk with great concentration. His wings fluttered randomly to try and keep his balance more.

((I think she is, I kinda just put mine up so she would know since our characters are siblings. It's amazing how often height issues come up when it's not listed. ohmy.gif

Oh and I was particularly happy about the fact that you quoted me on Deviantart. I don't think I've been quoted OOC before.))

"Fair enough, let's head home. Besides I recall there was something we wanted to attempt...before any of our remaining associates decides to create yet another disaster or war." He said hinting at the kids thing as he turned on his heel to start leading the way back home. He could navigate through this part of the forest with his eyes blindfolded since it was essentially his property since no one else laid claim to it, he nearest neighbors being the dragons in the spring cave, in a cave farther north and higher up in the mountains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I am presuming that Meracle can fly as high as Ayos which is pretty high, if you like I can whip up and image of some kind later. At the moment they aren't at a point where air density becomes an issue [for them anyways] The cloud in question is a low riding smallish cumulus cloud.))

Ayos replied to Meracle when she caught up with him in his ascent. "That's the other thing, people need to be exposed to hybrids more often as well, but I guess that is hard to do since there are only a few hybrids." They breached the cloud's top and Ayos leveled out he wasn't flapping especially hard but his speed didn't decrease at all either. That was due to the fact that they were now riding an air current. "Yeah a bit. I've been on the ground so long I was really beginning to feel out of place. Although my official sleeping place is a big oak tree near that mansion just outside of windfall I basically call the sky home like any of the skywings up here." They weren't all that high as far as Ayos was concerned anyways.

Edited by En'K'Haral

"Oh I won't do that. I'm a lightweight like you've seen. These guys here will make a contest on the spot if you declare a challenge" she laughed. However brutal the people in Briarwood could be, she knew they were also loads of fun in the right mood. Like when they had a beer in their hand.

Shadow chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it was pretty stupid, though I can sadly see where he was coming, since I was clearly beating Arceus. The leg," Shadow paused and looked away. He knew, whether he told anyone that it hurt to even take a step, "it is doing fine..." Shadow was make a few spot changes like how he rests his legs, or what leg he leans on when standing, and how quick he moves.

"Well what kind of challenge, a drinking one or a fighting one?" Kyl was more hoping for a fighting contest, especially sense he knew he was the strongest of the outside world, he was wondering how he would do in here.

(Hold on, I never said all the dragon forces were super soldiers. And I never said the dragons you captures were super soldiers. I had all of the SS use their power early in the fight. I will allow one to be captured, but only this once)

Shat's eyes hardened and he turned away. "No, my answer will always and forever be no. I refuse to go back into that type of work again. I don't care if I have to do hard labour the rest of my life, I refuse to do that work anymore."

Laura followed, unable to speak.

Kayla opened her mouth and gurgled, then she opened her mouth and managed to speak, although a bit slurred, "Alk..."

((You never actually said how many you put in or if they all died. But whatever, 1 it is.

True true for looking 'up' or 'down' at for heights

I didn't know you followed my DA, Enk. Lol or maybe it was a random look))

Woltar narrowed his eyes, "You mean you'd rather send more dragons to their death is that it?" he asked harshly, "You don't care for anyone other than yourself? You don't like memories of the lab so you let others kill themselves with the virus of a super soldier. You said you were ashamed of your actions. I give you a chance to create a cure for the super soldier- reverse it so it doesn't kill innocent dragons and you deny it? That's one cruel joke, Shat" he continued. It boggled his mind why Shat would deny a chance to get rid of the thing he was guilty about creating.

"Oh if one of those occurs, both likely will in the end" Kai let out a laugh. Most men in Briarwood were big and muscled. They enjoyed their fights. And when there was beer there was fights and when there was fights there was beer. Of course the owner of the bar was enough of a brute to stop anything out of hand.

Rika put her hands on her hips, "That so? Like as in 50 jumping jacks well? Or you'll just live well?" she asked with a smirk. It was an easy matter of detecting a pittily bluff. There was no arguing that someone was NOT fine after being shot through the leg.

Meracle kept pace with him as he went higher in the air. She liked air currents for the reason that she could just sit there doing nothing and just... float. It was like those moments of watching a bird hover in a single spot in the air with no flapping because of a current. "Point taken, but at least you have a cozy home, eh?"