picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((My apologies happy.gif I was holding out for the others but I can post Gal now.))

"Smarter? If you think so. To be honest I'm not particularly worried about Minerva and Fayte but I think we should still put forth some effort to find the owner of the tent to have him fix this...although that might be difficult. I've never actually met the person who put this together." Although Galamoanro had met Nick once he didn't know it was the boy who had put the spell together in order to make the tent's link to the other dimension. Galamonaro considered their options, Laura didn't seem overly fond of cutting their losses and going home but the odds of finding the person who could fix this was beyond slim, he would rather take the time to find one needle in a giant haystack, at least then he would know it was in the haystack. But to look for a person they don't know, that could be anywhere in the world or even dead was daunting to say the least. "Maybe if we knew someone with a talent for tracking magic and casters specifically we might have more of a chance. Or if the dragons who lived here were still around we might find the tent owner...at least I thought the dragons lived here. HEY! IS ANYONE HOME!?" Gal called out into the cave wondering if there were dragons residing up here or if it was a different cave. In either case they could try the other cave later and see if anyone was there if they weren't here.

(I was semi-bumping too xd.png

I'll give the others a day, then post.)

Edited by warewolves

((Sorry I've been quite busy lately. Will post soon.... ))

((Ahem... Excuse me? Enk, sorry for reminding you, but I am still waiting for your turn over 3 days.

And there are 8 days of my waiting for Red Dragonette's turn.))

((Top paragraph Tron happy.gif

Tackeron was meandering through the woods. The electric dragon felt like getting out of the clustered city of windfall. It was just too...wierd for him, even if the unity of all peoples was part of Brian's goal it felt strange to be around that many humans for so long that weren't also in the cult. As he meandered he almost walked smack dab into Rina. Stumbling backwards a bit he sighed. "Sorry about that, I was lost in my thoughts." He said sitting down, his legs only now protesting to how tired they were.
I know it's not a lot to work with but I have been suffering massive brain farts recently. I presumed you wanted me to interact with Rina right? Sorry if I overstepped my limits with having Tackeron bump into her.

And no worries Sai, take your time happy.gif))

Edited by En'K'Haral

Rina almost fell, when someone all of the sudden walked right into her. She was about to attack, but immediately canceled it, when she saw an electric dragon and heard his excuse. "It's ok. And sorry for going to attack you. Reflexes, you see." - she said and asked a question, looking straight at the dragon: "And who are you?"

((And I have answered. I think you didn't notice that smile.gif ))

((eeerrrr....maaaabyyy heh heh heh unsure.gif ))

Tackeron was glad she decided not to attack him. He didn't really feel up to fighting anyways. "I guess that makes sense." He said clarifying that he understood what Rina meant. "My name is Tackeron. What about you, what is your name?" He asked Rina in turn. "And where exactly do you come from to need such a reflex?" He knew Rudivick was basically at peace there wasn't exactly a need for people to be on such high guard, so those disciplines weren't taught. This made him think that she wasn't from around Rudivick, not that he was from the continent either.

((Sorry for the long wait, y'all! I was really busy trying to study for the biology lab exam. I should've told you that I was going to be leaving for a while, but I forgot.))

"I'm quite fine myself. Our children seem to be learning really fast (I don't know if I said this already). It kind of surprises me," said Minerva as she watched her daughters and son playfight. Then Minerva saw Jaden biting onto Kayla and Kayla trying to claw at him. Then Nell walked over to Jaden to and pounced on him before trying to bite at his ear. Minerva became worried by Kayla's cries and said to her husband in an 'I need your help' kind-of-way tone, "Uh Fayt?"

"That's it? So he didn't bite you in the back or anything?" Danielle asked Malice. "Yeah, Sapphire, Danielle, and Kylie were worried that you might get betrayed by THEM," said Androcles. Atlas felt Sapphire nestle against her and she smiled at her hatchling. "Oh relax, hatchlings. THEM won't dare do such a thing, because if I find out about their treachery, I'll make sure they burn in hellfire." assured Atlas.

((Anyway, I still don't know what to do with Aeolus. Maybe you, Tron, can talk with me through PMs and discuss what kind of plot we should have?

Oh wait, hang on, I think I might have an idea. Maybe Aeolus's group comes across a lab that makes monsters similar to the hybrids and these monsters are used to hunt and kill dragons? The one of the differences between Sai's hybrids and mine is that mine have lower intellegience on par with a dog's, thus making them act only on instincts and making them loyal to their creators. My monsters will run faster than hybrids and have mongoose reflexes, but their bodies lack the tough exterior of that of the hybrids, meaning that even human weapons can harm them. This is put down any monster that turns traitorous.

Anybody agree to this plot?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Seems legit... though it wouldn't make sense that they were faster. Hybrids are already based from Whiptail genes. Maybe give it more background. Like some scientists were hoping to copy what happened with the lab in the NE but to a small degree to avoid another accident... and since they didn't have a living scientist like Dion or any data... they were off?))

Fayt looked at the hatchlings and sighed. It was somewhat humorous since he could tell Jaden wasn't even biting that hard. None-the-less, he picked Jaden up from between the two. "Let's keep teeth and claws out of the play" he said, setting, the youngling down a few feet away from the others. "All better?" he asked Kayla, looking from kid to kid. Jaden frowned slightly. He was obviously into horseplay on a rougher scale.

"Oh aren't you cute" Meracle rolled her eyes when Ayos first didn't notice it was a joke. She pondered over the appearance, "Possibly. I've seen so many variations back in the lab. Some had scales, other fur. Even feathers. Well that'll take some breeding back since the more interesting ones were killed in the accident" she sighed. It seemed only furry hybrids were left now. Not that she complained. Thick fur was great in the winter.

Edited by Sai

((The monsters will have animal genes mixed with dragons, no human gene in them to avoid giving them any sentience. And fine, they won't run faster than hybrids, but I'll give them sharper senses of smelling, hearing, and eyesight to make up for that. Sound better?))

Kayla smiled cheerilly and bounded back over to her brother, on fours of course. She then sat beside him lie nothing had happened, and then launched a supprise attack out of nowhere and tried to tacke him. Her mouth opened and she roared playfully. "All better little Jayden Supprise!!!" She jumped back and circled him playfully again, her tail upright for balance, wagging from, side to side for sudden balance if she decided to jump out of the way.

Laura sighed and landed down on her side, raising a wing to make a sun shelter for Gal. "Lets get on with this waiting then, I don't have all day to wait. I have an appointed with one Galamonaro at home and I do not want to be late" she chuckled. She glanced to the sky and closed her eyes for a moment, and opened them as the clouds shifted into a picture on Gal. She gazed at it before turning back to Gal and saying "not as good as the real thing. But I am proud of my cloud art."

Edited by warewolves

Shadow smiled and leaned his head back against the couch. "No... It isn't my ego, its just that it didn't seem bad enough to make a fuss about. It was only one arrow. Granted it hurts... A lot... It would heal eventually. It isn't like a dragon had shoved one of its talons threw my leg." Shadow couldn't look at Rika in the eyes, something about her made him feel stupid for trying to hide the pain.

Kyl grinned evilly, he couldn't wait. he figured that he would first start a fighting match and let everyone else get drunk before him then letting him beat them in the drinking match also. When Kyl got to the bar he entered and made his way to the counter, remembering what Kai was saying about him being the 'go-to-guy'. "Hey I got a question, what would be the easiest way to start a fighting competition here?"

((Hmm...

I think I'll send you a PM, Dragonette.))

"I am Rina Windcutter" - answered Rina. "I am from Solomos."

She actually didn't want Tackeron to hear how exactly she got those reactions. She knew, that speaking too much often leads to unwanted consequences. Especially when she was in the peaceful continent, as she saw.

Edited by TheTron852

"Solomos eh, well as I understand it that is where the Firestorm horde is from so it's little wonder you have such reflexes. With such a brutish bunch around you would have too." Tackeron said humorously before standing up again. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Windcutter, and let me be the first to welcome you to Rudvick...unless you've already been welcomed by someone else of course. If so then allow me to welcome you again." Tackeron said half-chuckling at how foolish he sounded. "Welcomes and greetings aside, where might you be heading? If you don't mind me asking."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal waited quietly for a reply and suddenly he was shrouded in shade. He turned and listened to Laura with a Grin. "You do, do you?" Galamonaro pretended to check his watch, a watch he didn't have so he was just looking at his wrist. "Hmm...I think we can afford five minutes then we'll head back, I have an important appointment of my own too, and she doesn't like to be kept waiting." He said playing along with Laura's joke. He sat down and leaned against her side. "Thanks for the shade, I tend to get sunburn pretty easily."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bite me in the back?" Malice was bewildered and wondered just what the hatchlings were up to while he was gone. That is until Androcles explained what they had said. "Ah, now this makes more sense. You guys are worried that Redfire will betray me. Don't worry I think that he is definitely on our side. Because if he isn't he will be in real trouble with the Aquarians if he survives your mother's wrath that is. He is only safe from them if he co-operates with us. So don't worry your little heads about it ok?" He said placing a reassuring paw on Androcles's head while sharing a warm smile with Atlas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos was silent a moment and then started laughing. "I just pictured you with feathers...gotta say it was pretty funny." Ayos said between chuckles. The recurring thought was obviously cracking him up over and over. Finally he settled down heaving in air with a big almost stupid grin on his face. "Ehehheh, sorry about that."

((Once again, seems legit ;P))

Jaden grinned again, jumping out of the way as Kayla moved to tackle him and then leaping back towards her. Fayt stood up again and moved to sit on the edge of Minerva's bed. "At least kids don't stay mad long. They don't seem to have the attention span for it" he chuckled. "We should be able to go back home within the next day or two" he added, looking back to Minerva.

"Yeah, not bad, there was only a piece of wood an steel jammed through your leg and out the other side" she rolled her eyes. There was a soft knock on the door. Rika walked over and opened it. Miko stepped in, "So who got the arrow now?" she asked. Rika pointed to Shadow. Miko trotted over to him and sat down, lifting the injured leg. "Let's just see.... not too bad. Hasn't been infected at least" she murmured. Miko handed Shadow her crystal ball, "That'll keep the pain away" went to healing. She finished quickly and gracefully took the ball back, "All better. How does it feel?" she asked, tickling the spot with one of her feathered wings.

((Visual of the day! This is the bartender biggrin.gifclick click and away!))

Kai silently smacked a hand to her face as Kyl bursted into the bar. She stood in the doorway, peeking through her fingers. "Oi, Kai. Where've ye been?" the bartender called across the room. She flinched, her hand dropping from her face. "Ermm... out..." she watched Kyl march to the bartender and ask how to set up a fight. The Bartender, or Krog as he was called, looked down at Kyl curiously. Kyl was somewhat of a small guy for buff-ness for the inhabitants of Briarwood. This amused Krog. Kai walked next to him with a face that was not so amused, "Ye got yerself an interestin friend here. What? Use yer magic to kidnap an outsider? He's askin' for a tough bout. But if ye insist, there's plenty o' volunteers here" he motioned to the crowd of customers inside. Most were large like the bartender and looked as if they ate nails for meals. Kai elbowed Kyl softly, "You better be using that magic or you're going to have a flat surface where your face used to be"

Meracle looked down at herself. "Would I really look that funny?" she thought about it before nodding slightly, "Yeah, I suppose I'd look more like Seth then, huh? Of course he has feathers, fur, AND scales. Nice little combo there" she looked over at him, "Though frankly you would look just as funny with fur" she grinned, imaging him with big, poofy fur.

Shadow grabbed the ball carefully not sure whether or not he should do anything with the ball or just hole it. When Miko was done and took the ball away, Shadows face was simply dumbfounded. Miko began to tickle the spot she just healed with her wing, and amazingly Shadow could feel it. "It um, feels pretty good. It doesn't hurt but I could could feel you touching it."

Kyl sighed and spun in the chair his eyes searching for someone who seems to be good fight. Kyl went over to one of the tables full with a group of large men. "So, which one of y'all good for nothing boys wanna have a tournament, a fighting tournament?" Kyl smiled and his eyes shot to each person locking eyes with them.

Laura blinked and smiled "God, I'm an idiot! I can contact them through telepathy. It might not work with hybrids, but it's worth a shot." She closed her eyes and searched out for the feeling of Fayt's mind, something she had never actually entered before. "Fayt....Fayt, it's Laura can you hear me" She was woried it would be faint, but contacted him slowly. She knew how dragon's connected, not Hyrbids.

(Sorry, I have a crazy idea of telepathy and she mistook Kayla for Fayt, I shall edit it if you dislike the idea. I"M BORED!!! Not really but yes.)

Kayla dodged her brother and suddenly stopped and tilted her head. "Fayt, It Laura, hear me?" she frowned. What was that voice in her head. She glanced to her parents. She whimpered and shouted it "Fayt! It Laura! HEar me!" She instinctively held her head as a sharp pain came.

Rina closed her eyes and replied: "You are the first here to greet me, so thank you twice." - then she thought at the question and said: "Well, actually I was looking for the members of my clan, Eternal Wind. If I may ask, have you seen any dragon with these wings?" - with these words Rina opened one of her wings, showing a 'cut' on her middle wing membrane.

Nell was off of Jaden after Fayt picked him up. She watched her father put her brother a few feet away from the sisters. As soon as Nell saw Kayla get back into a playfight with Jaden, Nell went over to her siblings to try to play with them. "Yeah, that's one good thing about babies," Minerva agreed. When Kayla suddenly stopped to shout Fayt and Laura's names, Nell went to pounce on her sister. Minerva looked at Kayla and asked, "Laura? Is she trying to get into contact with Fayt?"

The weather dragoness must have come to the tent to pay the family a visit.

"Well if you say so," Androcles said. 'Hmm... I wonder,' thought Kylie skeptically. Atlas smiled back at her mate. "So when's the serum going to be done?" asked Androcles.

As the group walked through the savannah, Aeolus saw a swift movement running through the tall yellow grass, then came another. Everybody was probably hungry right now, so Aeolus said, "Alright everybody, I think it's time we ate some lunch. We will stay here in this clearing and rest for now. If anybody wants to volunteer to hunt and gather food, group up over there." He looked at the lone tree.

((Sucky post on Aeolus's part, but I was starting to get bored.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Richard heard that the group will rest in the clearing. But he was feeling that something was wrong in this place. He looked around, but didn't find anything that could be wrong here. But the feeling didn't went away. "Is it me being 'careful' again?" - he thought. In any way, he at least had the whistle, that he got in one of the destroyed human houses. Though he wasn't able to speak, not even mention to make any sound at all, as he had no voice, he was able to blow in the whistle in case of danger.

And now he was thinking, that someone... 'not friendly' is around. "Someday I'll find the psychologist to help me. I think I am going crazy now." - he thought, and shivered from thinking that something in his brain was... not right. "At least I don't hear voices in my head. So, it is not that bad and all..." - he calmed himself down.

"It's coming in short bursts of success. We are still stuck on a few minutes but the side effects are less severe which is a step forward. This is the kind of thing that takes a long time but hopefully when it is done we will have the force needed to move again. I won't attack Rudvick right away instead I think we should concentrate on the other continents first. I think that will keep unexpected enemies from popping out of the woodwork. We will have our hands full with just the Aquarians. Atlas if you like I can take care of the kids for a while, I bet your getting tired of being cooped up in the cave all the time." Malice said deliberately drifting away from the topic. Sapphire perked up a bit at Malice's words and looked up at her mother. "Actually why don't you take us all out instead, I want to see Rudvick." Sapphire said enthusiastically, Malice sighed but didn't rebuke his daughter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackeron inspected the wings closely. he scrutinized over every detail and then stepped back in thought trying to recall if he had seen wings like hers. "Can't say that I have, but Brian might have seen some one your looking for at some point in the past. Come on Let's head to Windfall and ask him." Tackeron said cheerfully spreading his own wings and taking to the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Heh heh heh Ayos with Fro-fur xd.png))

Ayos pictured himself with fur as well but his image was a little different instead of puffy fur he imagined long draping fur that covered his whole body making him look like an over celebrated mop. He immediately began laughing all over again once the picture set in his mind. After laughing a moment he breathed deep and spoke again. "Maybe we should stop, I'm going to fall out of the sky at this rate. Then these really will kill me." he said playing on the the common phrase humans used o establish just how funny a joke was.

Galamonaro pondered a moment if the telepathy would even get through, normally they couldn't communicate if they were in the other dimension, but maybe if she tried hard enough. "Well, there is no telling what could happen with that idea. On top of that Fayte is half dragon so he should be able to communicate with dragons just fine." Gal said sitting up. He did still feel kind of stupid for not thinking of it. Although it did make him chuckle. "Ehheh, and I was supposed to be the smart one?" He said turning on the ground to face Laura with a smug look on his face.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Laura chuckled at Gal and smiled. "You can't be a genius all the time." She fowned as she listened through the connection. Words weren't coming through it was a jumble of imiges, like this mind was newly developed. She flinched and said "Oh my god Minerva and Fayt have had kids! I contacted one of the little ones by mistake!" She quickly retreated and gently brushed against the seond Fayt like life form. 'Fayt? Is this you?'

Kayla's headache ceased and she squealed as she was tackled by Nell. "Little Nell play Jaden. No Kayla play."

"You act surprised. White dragons can heal anything short of death" Rika snickered. Miko tilted her head and nodded slightly at her own work. "All good then. Try not to get shot again. People in this house are always getting shot by something" she sighed. "Thanks..." Rika murmured. Miko left the house and flew back to her work at Gridania. Rika bent down to looked at Shadow's leg. Miko hadn't bothered to pull the pant leg back down. "Yeah, now that looks fine. No hole in your leg" she made a small 'snrk' sound before straightening herself out again.

Loud laughter and chatter filled the bar. It was silenced when Kyl made his declaration. Kai kept her distance. She wouldn't purposely get into a tussle with the men of Briarwood. And if she had no choice, she certainly would be relying on her claw weapons a lot. Half the people at the table ignored Kyl, continuing their drinks and chatter. A few glanced Kyl's way in a half-dismissing manner. They were all at least twice his size. "New guys got a death wish. Not the average request for a little thing like you" one commented. Kai silently snickered with her hand covering her mouth and head turned. She did her best to conceal the slight shake of her body, 'lest Kyl catch her laughing at him. She considered Kyl a strong guy but on the mass scale for the near giants living in Briarwood, it was somewhat laughable.

((I just think of the word "pillow"))

Meracle cocked an eyebrow, "Hrm, the great flier Ayos falling to his death from failure to fly in laughter. Can imagine the gossip on that one" she made an obnoxious thinking face, stroking an invisible beard with her fingers. "I'm not sure when I'll actually stop"

((I'm guessing she missed and contacted a hatchling again?))

Fayt watched Kayla as she complained about the voice. Jaden paused as he was the next one to receive the message. He stared at Fayt for a minute, connecting the name to the face. "Laura want to talk with you" he said, sounding a bit more coherent than his sister. Fayt rubbed the back of his head, "I wonder why she can't single me out... ah I'll try" he murmured. "Laura? Are you trying to reach me?" he asked. He felt somewhat timid since he'd never really gotten to know the dragon.