picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(Well I was going to keep this hiden until I got the overseer's blood but she needs a dragons blood to be able to transform into them.

I'm sorry sai, This is too close to just blatant powerplaying for my liking.

How exactly is scratching a stomach a magic attack, tell me.)

Edited by warewolves

((Never said it was. Said most of her attacks were. If you can quit acting like a petulant child we can continue. If you think Overseer, a high rank soldier is just going to roll over and take a hit easy, you got another thing coming. Now quit whining and rp. Tria borderlines powerplay on her own with being able to impersonate anyone and any element without hesitation or cooldown time.

On the offnote, let me introduce strategy. You know Aquios is based of extreme resistance to extreme heat. You must know guardian dragons are immune to magic. Ok, so I bring out an Aquarian Guardian dragon. You use magic, it doesn't work. You use fire next, obviously doesn't work. You wonder why. I must ask: What's wrong with this picture? I just feel like http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv66/Ca...d-facepalm2.jpg))

Edited by Sai

((I've got some things to say, guys.

1. Sai, just because Tria changes into another dragon and uses their abilities, doesn't mean all her attacks, even the physical ones will be magic. That's bending the rules! Casting a spell and attacking with claws and fangs are two different things. What if somebody changes their size to make themselves bigger or smaller? You're going to say all their attacks will be magic? I think that's kinda unfair, Sai.

2. Chasilin, how would you know if Tria is inexperienced or not? For all we know, Tria could be just as experienced and well-trained as the overseer is. Tria is Warewolves's character, so she's the only who knows if Tria is excellent or not. But the rest of us, even you, wouldn't really know it or not without some proof from the posts.

3. I don't really think Tria is powerplaying, because each of her forms have some unique weaknesses and flaws. For example if she turns into a vine dragon, she'll be susceptible to fire. Likewise, if she transforms into a magma dragon, she'll be flightless and weak against ice and water.

4. And one last thing and I should've ask this a long time ago: Sai, where did you get the idea that a Guardian dragon's scales is just as tough as their shield tails? I just read the description on Dragon Cave and it said that guardian dragons use their shield tails and wings to defend themselves. It never said anything about their scales being hard and magic-proof as well as weapon-proof. If their scales are really like that, won't that make the shield tails useless? Because the guardian dragon might as well block attacks with their bodies, and also the shield tail probably shouldn't exist in evolutionary terms since the guardian dragons will have adapted to using their scales as defenses. I'm not saying that the guardian dragons here are invincible, because like you posted, they can be harmed by really strong physical attacks. But the immunities and defenses should be applied to the shield tails only and not the scales, that way the guardian dragons won't be overpowered too much.

5. I'll get to you later, Nick and Tron. My eyes are too tired to post more and review what I just posted.))

"That's so sweet of you, Mr. Nox. But where will you be sleeping tonight? Surely, not in an empty patient room, because we'll need those in case we have another patient coming in," said the doctor.

((Actually that is overpowered, Red. If she can change forms in an instant and change element, it doesn't matter in the least what forms have weakness. You could be water one second and fire the next. There's no room for wiggling. Also, if you would read, he's a stone mix as well, making his scales tougher. And if you read FURTHER you would see he used his tail and WINGS which by the way deflect magic as well. Shifting forms like Tria does is a form of magic. I did not say her physical attack was magic. Put your petty emotion aside of defending a friend and you might see common sense like everyone else. Complaining that magic and fire attacks are deflected by guardian and fire types makes me laugh))

((-deleted comment- I don't want to get involved with this any further than I have... it doesn't affect me so...warewolf and sai should settle it amongst themselves and preferably outside the roleplay...))

Edited by Chasilin

(As you wish...

Red, please don't get involved. I don't want you to get punished because of me, even if Sai is infuriating.)

(I don't know how to phrase it right, 5th try writing this here.

Mainly because it wasn't settled, because Sai replied afterward. While I greatly appreciate the help, if a moderator comes she might get pulled into it as well if some punishment occurs. We might only get scolded or arned, but there is always something worse that could happen.

Bet lets leave it at that, I'll talk with sai about it, and if no agreement can be reaches I will remove my posts and just have shat stolen in the night by a magi or something like that.

xd.png wrote sai cause they both start with S. Sounds a bit strange when you sai it like that xd.png

Changed the wrong sai xd.png)

Edited by warewolves

((It's a matter of you being mature, Wolves. You think nothing has elemental resistance. I got news for you, they do and that's all there is to it. But if you feel like dragging it on in PMs, then fine))

((Ok, I have read all this conflict with powerplaying and such, and I have a question.

Why not create an OOC roleplay page? Just suggesting.))

((I second that question/proposal. It would be helpful and it'd keep the RP clean.))

Edited by Chasilin

((Apologies for the absence...again. Had developed a renewed interest in Bladestorm, yay for unending story mode that plays on even after the main game is finished. happy.gif

Guys might I suggest moving the Horde THEM and everyone into winter [not as a time skip] when the fight is over. I think it will be easier if everything is on the same seasonal page.

Wolves although I haven't been following the OOC in regards to Overseer I would try Greens happy.gif their ability to make an earthquake with their tails is physical in nature and indiscriminate in regards to what they hit with said tails...last I checked anyways. Granted, it's harder to hit something with a tail [unless your like Malice who specializes in the tactic] but it should work.))

Malice and the others arrived home unaware of the fight taking place over Gridania. He left his cave to check on the lab's progress. He knew where it was since some of his own helped to build it until the rest of THEM arrived so although they didn't know every secret passage he at least knew it's location. He landed at the entrance and entered the Lab searching out Redfire, while he was looking he contacted one of his horde commanders through telepathy. "I want you to gather some of the local dragons preferably fire breathers along with Stone, Green, and Geode dragons. I have a task I would like to request of them. Try to minimize the number of actual horde members we need them for fighting." "Yes sir." The dragon (a whiptail) replied before he set out flying across Solomos to try and gather as many of the needed dragons as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((If you recall I initially said that Gal's house was north of Gridania, this was a mistake made evident when Sai stated that Gridania was within line of sight of Windfall. Gal's house as pretty far south of the location.))

Gal's house was much farther south of the fight so he and Laura were undisturbed by the action. Gal finished his fish and leaned back in his chair. "Well that was worth coming home for. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother leaving." He said as the civil servants collected the dishes. Some of them began cleaning of the stylized stone Laura had eaten off of right then and there, the room filled with the smell of dish soap and to be quite frank, Galamonaro was less than fond of it. "Shall we retire to the library?" He asked standing up trying to sound fancy. It didn't suite him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos followed Meracle to Dion's office. When they arrived he realized he had been to this building before and wondered where the half-dragon girl Sara had run off too and if she finally got over her fear of...well people. But he was snapped back out of it when Dion walked up to Akuma and began looking him over. Right now Akuma needed all his attention. He was for all intents and purposes Ayos's adopted son. He didn't say anything knowing it was better to let this man do his work...whatever that work was.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((It's a matter of you being mature, Wolves. You think nothing has elemental resistance. I got news for you, they do and that's all there is to it. But if you feel like dragging it on in PMs, then fine))

(I will not continue this further in the thread.

(They are in winter. I timeskipped to a season later when the building would have been completed and it was now winter.)

Redfire turned a corner and came across Malice. "The guards told me you were here. Is there something you want?" He didn't ask it in a stuck up tone, he had come to see Malice as his equal over the season they had been building the new lab.

Laura cuckelled, and copied his tone. "I believe we shall, shall we read a good book while drinking some tea?" She paused, and her voice returned to normal, "Or something..."

(I would try another draon type but it's limited to what dragons I know she's met with. I can't do some random dragon I haven't got a character of.)

(Edit: We've eached an agreement. However unsatisfied with it I am, I can now continue the roleplay.

I could argue my point with the valid arguments I have to rebuke, but that would not solve it so for the sake of doing what I love I will just let it go.)

Tria tilted her head to the side, gaining a scar on her face behind her eyes. She pushed the overseer away and her wings powered into her defensive forces who were waiting for her. As they defended, she had a white dragon heal the wound enough so it wouldn't blead into her eye. She gazed at the overseer, racking her brains on how to defeat him. "Send a earth and water dragon to attack" She ordered, she turned her head and quickly contacted the base for backup. They would be here as soon as possible, they replied, and she turned back to the problem at hand. The earth dragon dived into the ground, ignoring the vines and earth dragons he used his life to toss a boulder into the sky. He was then left defenseless. The water dragon dodged a fire attack coming toward it, and then fired five rapid bursts of water.

Edited by warewolves

((@Sai: Well I suppose you are right about the changing forms in a second being overpowered, Sai. I was about to get to that, but fatigue took me before I could say anything to Warewolves about that.

@Warewolves: I suggest staying in the form you choose for a minimum of two or three posts before you transform again, so that Sai won't complain about Tria god-moding. Also here's a little tip that might help defeat the overseer. Aren't any of the THEM generals water or ice types? If one or more of them are, then Tria could change into one of them and fight the overseer with the elemental advantage she now has. Water and can erode rock, it's a fact.

Also, I'm going to get to Nick and Tron, right now.))

Summer

Aeolus approached one step and said, "I am Aeolus, the leader of the rescue relief aid, whose job is to find all the survivors of the Empiricon attacks and provide food and care for them." "And I'm Cantarella, his mate," said that light pink dragoness.

Winter

Atlas let out a sigh of relief and said, 'Alright, I'm glad to hear that Minerva and the others are safe and that you can make a new entrance. Good luck finding a new home and take care!' Androcles was playfighting with his cousins, Danielle and Kylie. The reddish grand copper hatchling tackled the whiptail sister and bowled her over as they rolled like a ball on the cavern floor.

((Since the horde is now in Winter, I might as well put up Andy's form, since he hatched last summer.

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Androcles (Andy for short)

Appearance: http://elen89.deviantart.com/art/Squiby-Gu...ragon-165491137 His looks resemble that of the red guardian dragon on the picture, even though he’s not a guardian dragon, but rather more like a mix between Atlas’s and Malice’s breeds, magi and copper. I will be drawing a picture of him soon. But I may put it up at a later time if I procrastinate.

Personality: He’s a kind-hearted, friendly, and cheerful hatchling who likes fun, adventures, and making friends. He’s also a bit short-tempered and aggressive, if certain situations provoke him to be. He’s got a heroic personality, too, and he’ll bravely fight for innocents and those he care about, no matter what. On the downside, he can be naïve and somewhat clueless about things. Also, he was to be popular with everyone.

Powers: He doesn’t know about his abilities yet, but he can breathe fire, ice, earth, wind, and light. He’s also got hard scales like his father.

Opinion of Humans: Doesn’t know about them for now, but he may grow to like or dislike them after listening to stories from his family & other dragons and his experience with them.

Likes: Spending him his family and friends; stories; sparring; adventures.

Dislikes: Being called bad things like weak, puny, or stupid; being woken up early; being despised; bullies; hunters; slave-masters; and people who say bad things about or pick on his friends.

Going to put up the current heights of the hatchling characters later.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

(Alright, I'll try to keep to that from now on. However, I'm too lazy to edit the wiki right now.)

"Regular checkup is all, I can't stay long. Have a few other places to be. How is the serums development coming? I just need the most recent reports today...I really should get an errend dragon for this." He said tying to keep the conversation short. It wasn't that he didn't like Redfire over the past season he had grown somewhat fond of his fellow dragon, he really did have other places to go. He had spoken with some of the locals about setting up a mine. He figured the Stone and Geode dragons were best for the job since they likely had a nose for different materials. So he would have to go there to check on it's progress then it was off to the smelters where the firebreathers worked tirelessly to melt down the ores and create metal. Then it was off to the smithy to check on the development of armor. He still had some of the old smooth dragon platemail (his old suite to be specific) that he and atlas had salvaged from the boy Max's castle/tower/thing and the dragons were going off of that design, with some slight alterations to better fit the women in the horde. The armor wasn't spiked like the Aquarians it was smooth and angled to best suite deflection purposes, he did intend to do combat with those airships again. With that in mind some of the armor was made unusually reflective in order to divert the light beams the humans had developed with their own magiscience. Then it was time to rush back home with the paperwork and make sure everyone was on time. Sure he could get an errend dragon but to be quite frank he kind of enjoyed it and it prevented him from becoming some faceless leader of some horde that only a few dragons have met.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro headed tot he door and paused. "Did you have something else in mind, cause to be honest sitting quietly seems kind of...drall as the fancy people would say it. But I'm game for curling up with hyou and a nice book if you are." He said still standing at the door waiting to see what Laura would say. Although he liked the idea of curling up and quietly reading with his mate the wanderer in him felt like staying home just wasn't satisfying. After all his time spent meandering the countryside and then eventually the world during the war, sitting still had become somewhat of a challenge for the necromancer. "Course we could go for a hike or visit the town...well cities now I guess." he said offering a few suggestions of his own.

((Say red what do you want to do about the eggs? I believe you had initially stated we could take one each as a a character is that still true? And would they be hatched after a season?))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Yes, I did say that we each could take one egg as our own characters. I made my egg a copper hatchling, but you can make what breed you want your new charrie to be. Also they hatched last summer, when the Firestorm horde was fighting THEM and trying to them to join their side for the serum to make supersoldiers. The hatchlings should be running around by now.))

Androcles was about to push Danielle onto the ground and pin her there, but the whiptail pushed him first and pinned him on the ground. "Quick Kylie, tickle him!" Danielle said to her sister. "I'm coming right up!" Kylie said as she walked towards Androcles. The reddish copper hatchling saw his black-faced balloon cousin coming over to him and said in mock fright, "No, not the tickle of doom!" Then Kylie started to tickle him and Androcles cried, "Arrghh! Hahahahaha! Stop, that tickles!"

((Since Kathia's dead for good, I'll be using her dialogue color for Androcles.))

Redfire grinned, "We're making excellent process. We've manages to make a serum that increases power three times. However, it strips off a dragons scales and then kills them. I haven't heard anything from out nrecromancer as of yet. And we would be making much more progress if we can capture Shat. We have sent a team to see if he is able to be procured, and so far they are having a tough fight as expected. It was also a good way to test out our expeamental subjects. They do fairly well in battle, but only last about five minutes."

Laura smiled, "I'm up for a walk, I can make some shapes in the clouds and you can guess them if you like."

Kayla opened her eyes, and barked once in curiosity as she gazed around. This wasn't where she had been falling asleep.

(I assume you moved them home?)

Overseer jumped back as Tria separated them. He used telepathy to call his own help while Arceus went to his side. Lily and a gray dragon quickly arrived on scene since they didn't have to push past a defense line. Lily hid with Arceus and used her water breath to pour water underground to the earth dragon. The vines were unaffected though they appreciated the nourishment in their roots. As the earth dragon was defenseless, the vines attacked. Arceus went for the bolder to try and block it from hitting the others while the gray dove for the water. Overseer watched Tria to wait for her own attack. His underside had a few scratches but no blood as of yet.

"I saw him before... I thought something was wrong" Dion scratched the back of his head. He grabbed some equipment from his desk and scanned it over Akuma's head. "It would seem not everything was healed from last time. There isn't enough tissue missing for a hunter mode but... without getting into the science, his brain is bruised which causes increased aggression. It will heal on its own but... he needs to be watched for obvious reasons. I have some medicine that can help" he stated, standing up. Meracle left out the door, "Be right back" she ran off as Dion went to make medicine. A few minutes later, both returned. Dion had the medicine in hand while Meracle returned with Arumat. Akuma started to wake up. He sat up and looked around. "Take these, they'll make you better" Dion said, holding some pills and water to Akuma. The hybrid growled in response. Arumat moved and took the pills, "Take them, Akuma" he said in his normal voice though his eyes carried a chilling look. Akuma quieted down and took the pills and water, chugging them down. Even in aggression, Akuma still felt a certain fear of the bounty hunter. With reason since it was usually the quiet ones that ended up the most deadly in the end.

"I can sleep anywhere... the floor... face on the side of the bed. I'll live" Fayt looked around. There was a small bay window at least. He could sleep there.

Edited by Sai

Tria was done, she dismissed the white and flicked her tail in thought. Both attacks hadn't hit so she would have to try again. "Send a prototype water and an electric dragon to back her up." The water dragon activated the superpowered torrent, and her scales began to melt instantly. The thunder dragon protected her from any and all attacks while an earth backed them up. The water dragon released a super powered torrent of water with three times as much force as a normal attack.

Lily jumped out in front. She took the blunt of the water, being knocked back. She used her own healing powers to keep her steady and used her magic to push the water back. It didn't deflect properly from the force and merely splattered in splashes every which way. She quickly ran back to Arceus when she was done, not wanting to be caught in an attack. A gray used a thunderbolt attack on the water. Even if the other dragon protected the water from frontal assault, the electricity would still travel up the water to the source of the blast. Vines grabbed at the group's feet. it was harder to protect large groups, so they hoped to snag something, or at least distract them.

After hearing the names (and seeing one) Rina introduced herself: "I am Rina Windcutter, one of the last representatives of Eternal Wind clan." - then she closed her eyes to think, at the same time keeping herself in contact with real world. "Empiricon... Why this name is SO familiar to me?" - she thought.

Richard wrote a question: "Can I please ask why you are here?"

Earl over the season had gathered many ingrediants and thoroughly disgusted the dragon assigned to him. Most of the season had been spent collecting supplies having run out of red dragon hide. He wasn't about to start a bad reputaion by going out and killing dragons so he always waited for news of one to die and then collected on the flesh granted that didn't earn him a posative name either. It was also why he wa taking so long, normally they would have been done by now but THEM would just have to wait longer. As it stood he had about half the number of zombie warriors he intended to create. They were each made from relatively fresh or preserved parts all stitched together using magic each one a veritable Frankenstien's monster (aptly named Adam). However, unlike regular zombies which were very suceptable to fire the red dragon hide replacing the flesh of these zombies made the m resiliant to the flames of dragons instead, and somewhat peculiar to look at, and that was just the zombies. To one side he had set a mishmash of parts that were to be put together as...something he hadn't come up with a name but they would be big and made in a fashion similar to the rest of this developing zombie army, which currently counted at 250 undead soldiers. Another half season and he would have the full five-hundred he intended to make. Course Earl had the biggest bags under his eyes anyone had ever seen, when he got to work it was pretty hard to make him stop for anything. "Is that flesh cut up yet Oglor" "Yeah, it's been sitting here waiting for you. Don't you think you should get some rest?" Earl had refused to call Sylvette by her name and also refused to allow anyone else to work with him aside from her. Sylvette had eventually given up on trying to convince him otherwise. "Just a few dozen more. Then I'll sit down for some lunch."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos stood by quietly not entirely sure of what was happening around him. Dion had mentioned that he had seen the hybrid before which in all honsety was very likely, Akuma had in his own way become a little bit popular working alongside Arumat, or at least that's what he figured. The man went on about a hunters mode which Ayos had only heard of in passing but didn't really know what it was. So he opened his mouth to ask when Meracle proclaimed she had to dash while Dion went off to make the medicine. So he stood there a moment with his mouth agape alone in the room. He closed his mouth and heaved a quiet sigh. He moved to sit next to Akuma and looked at the young hybrid with concern. He hoped the medicine would work but was concerned about how the boy's brain had been bruised. Something to him seemed off about that statement. He wasn't left to contemplate and worry for long though as Meracle and Arumat walked through the door just as Dion returned with the medicine. As if on que Akuma woke up in time to recive his medicine. He initially refused it but Arumat gave him one good stern glare and the boy clamed up. That kind of made Ayos feel a little useless. Despite all his worry and concern he didn't really do anything aside from get caught up in the heat of the moment like he always did when a challange was issued. Now that he thought back on it he could scarcely believe he was ready to fight Akuma, much worse was enjoying the idea of the challenge. Ayos had to put forth a large effort to seem more concerned about Akuma's health than ashamed about his own poor choices.

((yeah not a peep out of Ayos today))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice would of cocked an eyebrow if he had one. "You sent a team? As in a combat team. To be quite frank could you not have sent Tria in disguise instead. Shat seems to respond reasonably well to that girl Laura, it could have avoided a whole fight. Especially since that necromancer Galamoranro and Laura live a very secluded life. No one would have been the wiser.Still it's too late now, if things start to go bad have the team withdraw to wherever you old headquarters is. I don't want the Aqaurians following your people here. That aside, on to the serum, it's good that it is more potent but we can't have it running on a time limit least of all a fatal one. If the Aquarians or any of our other enemies find out that weakness they will just wait it out in every battle which won't do us any good. We need something more concrete, also...keep looking into the original formula, I want that to be a potant and perfect as can be, I mean no possibility of failure on even the most resiliant of dragon eggs. I will talk to Atlas and see if we can't have some of the magi dragons use their magic to aide in the development and perfection of the serums. Although it is a science I feel a little magic on your side can't hurt especially since I feel they are some of the most talented magi dragons around, they have developed numerous spells that will come into great use later. Anyways my time here is up I have to check up on the other operations and then hurry home, the kids are waiting. Keep up the good work Redfire." Malice turned about and made his way out of the lab nd off to the other locations he needed to visit. Each of them had posative reports to make and he was told more than once to just get an errend dragon and although he agreed it was time consuming he couldn't deny that he enjoyed it so very much.

((That's right, if Malice hadn't grown up to be an evil tyranical maniac racist jerkface, he would have been a mail man/dragon. xd.png))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A walk it is then." Galamoanro declared making his way into the hallway leading laura out of their home. "Sounds like a fun game...you know now that I think of it, kids sure do like games. They are also much livelier and pleasent than our usual company." The hint referring to their previouse experiances with THEM, the airships, the Empiricon, and the Hordes. For good people they seemed to hang around a lot of bad guys. In fact when Galamonaro thought about it they had ties to each of the most recent major factions of for lack of a better term "the forces of evil" worse yet they were on a first name basis in some cases (meaning all cases). Shaking the depressing thoughts from his mind Galamonaro moved onto his point. "I was thinking maybe we should have kids at some point. It would be nice to build a family don't you think?" They had barely made it into the forest when he had brought up the topic. Although he sounded calm about the topic it was actually kind of embarressing for him.