picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Tria swore as a magi teleported Shat out. She sent the order to the group, and they attacked as one. They fought with ferocity and unparaelled strength, and unlike earlier forces this one was indded an army. It was organised into teams of two, supporting the other to get the other dragon when they showed a weak point with their element. Tria went for the overseer, her body morphing and slowly becoming that of Laura once again. Her cry rang out, and thunder split the sky.

"Heh" Overseer huffed in amused manner from his spot. He let Tria dive towards him, staying still. Once she got close enough to the ground where he was, the Guardian League ripped through the ground. Their vines coiled around her tightly as multiple Vine Dragons tried to pull her into the ground and suffocate her there. Overseer then moved in and used his rough spiked tail to smash at her. He was a large dragon on his own so it was no task to reach her. More vines sprang up, grabbing any dragons that came close to the ground and dragging them below. The Aquarians flew above the attack group. Daydreams threw illusions over the group before the soldiers poured hot magma over them. Magmas and Embers bashed into the THEM soldiers, smothering the enemies with their molten bodies to try and burn them to death. Arceus breathed his own fire and used his hammer-head tail to smash opponents. Earth dragons assisted the Vines, creating caving tunnels to trap any that landed on the ground.

(Careful not to powerplay Sai)

The fire dragons dived toward Tia, enveloping themsleves in fire and effectively disbeling the vines as they dived, a few fell into holes but the ones that didn't enveloped the ground in flames before taking to the air once more. Tria shifted once again into a different form, this time of an earth dragon, and twitched her foot. The earth around her sprung up, hitting anything in it's way and vaulting her back into the air. Flipping her body to face the ground, she morphed once more into Laura and sent a strike downwards at the attacking dragon.

The daydream dragons were a problem, however most of the dragons were protected by the daydream dragons of the attacking army, a small force that were pitted against the other force. Wind dragons blew the magma so it would fall down faster, hopefully to the ground where the vine dragons and such would be suffocated. Magmas and Embers were counterattacked by Water and Ice dragons, which in turn were defended by their own fire and magma dragons.

((I'm not, I'm not saying anything landed. I'm just implying the shots were made))

The vines retreated back into the ground to avoid the fire. Water dragons ran from the lake and cooled the falling magma to stone before it would burn the ground. Earth dragons cleared the way for the vines to pop up once again. The vines attacked the stragglers that fell into the holes. Overseer raised his wing and deflected Tria's attack. Overseer was a stone/guardian mix and thus had very tough defenses. He lunged forward quickly and tried to ram her hard with his horns. Gridanians had the home field advantage since nearly every breed of dragon had come to the area in harmony. The Aquarians didn't let up on their hot flames. Crowe made sure to put his white flames to good use. Magis shot spells at the enemies while greys went to work on the skies and striking lightning at THEM soldiers.

Jason looks down from his plateau home to see the land then thinks to himself on what is he going to do next "I think I can explore the other regions but where to start first? I know Gwenyar probably that is where I find the Empiricon." Jason says as he jumps and flies to Gwenyar and hopes that no one will notice him flying in that direction then Jason looked at Windfall as he was leaving "Best of hopes my friend." Jason says to himself as he continues to fly towards Gwenyar determined to figure out this organization and knows this maybe suicide but his path is clear to go to Gwenyar and avenge his squadmates

Shadow shrugged, he didn't know anything about Jason, other than the fact that Jason had tried to kill him before they even met. Because of this, Shadow had no idea on how to interpret Jason's reactions and movements, other than that he may be jealous, and upset that Rika isn't sad that he is gone. "Well he has been cooped up in a dungeon his whole life... I am not too surprised. Though, it is pretty obvious that he has been letting his love for you boil over for a few years and thus leading to his extreme jealousy that caused him to fly away. Or so I would assume."

Kyl chuckled and half swatted at Kai's hand. "Well how about another drinking competition, only this time it will be up against the men of Briarwood. Or maybe... Are there competition type things here in Briarwood, like what we had back in the tree city?"

A magi sprang up behind the overseer and tried to teleport him away as Tria came around the side of the overseer as he deflected her attack. Her tail flicked, and a bolt of lightning came and headed directly for ther overseer. If he was not teleported, the attack should him him head on. A small group of thunder dragons dived out from the fray to take on the water dragons. The dragons did not let up either, keeping the forces from interfering with Tria.

Overseer disrupted the teleport with his tail shield. He used his wing to deflect the lightning bold like it was nothing. He smirked and chuckled before swinging at the magi. Vines launched at the magi to try and snag it. "Oh please, magic attacks are useless against me. My breed is immune" he stated mockingly. He was a bit surprised she didn't know Guardians were not susceptible to magic attacks. "And we both know you're too puny to do physical damage" he added, turning back to Tria before lunging at her next. Arceus moved forward. Since he was already on the ground, he had no trouble reaching Tria to help Overseer. He fired a large breath of fire at her. More Aquarian soldiers poured in as well as Guardian league members. The numbers were starting to gain advantage. After all, it was two armies against one. Icefire had been kind enough to leave the Guardian League to protect the NE region from these attacks. Not to mention thousands of refugees in Gridania were ready to help as well. Forces started to slip past THEM since more started pouring out from the ground tunnels.

"You have a point there... oh well. I did what I could. Hows your leg feeling by the way? Was pretty stupid to shoot you before assessing what was going on" she folded her arms across her chest. She figured he'd have to see a white dragon or else the damage may be permanent. Even if not much, an arrow through the leg had to do SOMETHING.

"Oh I won't do that. I'm a lightweight like you've seen. These guys here will make a contest on the spot if you declare a challenge" she laughed. However brutal the people in Briarwood could be, she knew they were also loads of fun in the right mood. Like when they had a beer in their hand.

(For the record, Laura's attack isn't magic. She forms the clouds and makes the conditions in the weather right to make lightning strike where she wills it.)

Tria sighed, she was hoping to get him away from the fight, she would have to resort to that form. She barely passed the fireball hurteling for her a glance before morphing into Redfire, the fireball harmlessly deflecting off her scales. Redfire was tougher then she was, and strong enough to come at a dragon head on. She rored, and dived at him. She flipped herself over and made it so she would slip underneath him, her claws aimed to lightly rake his underside. Of course, this also made her stomach an easy target, almost inviting an attack to compensate for if her attack hit. This was neither a deadly blow nor a fatal one, it would only make the taget bleed slightly. The magi was knocked aside, and he fell to the ground before teleporting away.

The army didn't flinch as the ods began to get stacked against them, some of them were prototypes of the super sildiers of the possible future. One such ice dragon's breath suddenly became thrice as powerfull. However, his body began to shake, and scales began to flake off his body as he pressed his advantage. The few others began their usage as well, making up for bot numbers and fatalities. They had one further advantage, they didn't care if they forfited their lives.

((Oh, well you made it sound like a magic strike :I))

Overseer jumped up as Tria dived for his underside. He did in such a way where he aimed to land on her. He was counting on his superior weight (and size) to hold her down for an attack. Arceus came to a halt as he saw the awkward positioning, knowing he couldn't attack. He instead stood next to Overseer, ready to strike if anything went wrong. Seeing weakness in the super soldiers, the forces attacked the elemental weaker targets, trying to pick them off easy as the THEM soldiers destroyed their own bodies to increase power. Wounded soldiers quickly came back to battle as they stopped by white dragons and were swiftly healed.

Woltar sat quiet in thought in what to do about the super soldiers and Malice. He was also being updated about the battle in Gridania. The Gridanians were doing more than well enough to fight off the forces. It then clicked that the numbers drowned out super soldiers. If they were going to stop this threat, they needed to unite different armies and continents together to fight it. Woltar called in three representatives and told them his thoughts before sending them out to their destinations. He had three main places in mind to make treaties with and agree to join armies.

Edited by Sai

Tria flinched as the breath was knocked out of her as he landed on her stomach. She ignored the pain, trying to attack him even then. Fire rolled out of her mouth as she stayed interlocked with him, ensuring she could not be attacked by the fire breather behind her.

The force was almost defeated, they were woven tightly into a circle as they attempted to defend each other. Suddenly they paused, and sighed in relief and gave up every single effort and began falling to the ground. The second wave of dragons swept down upon the atackers in a pincer movement, trying to break through and cause a weakness in the line of defence. They attacked from above, coming out of the clouds Tria had called earlier.

Overseer snorted as he felt fire brush against his face. Fire was no trouble to him since Aquios was just one big volcano. He raised his claws and slashed them down at her face. Arceus paced impatiently, wanting in. Soldiers from the ground poured up behind the first wave of defense. Aqaurians used their spiked armor to harm any trying to break through the defense line. Grey dragons worked together to calm the skies for a clear view of the attackers. Soldiers formed small groups of each element to defend each other and fight more effectively.

Jason continues to fly to Gwenyar until he feels another dragon in the area and looks around then looks at Aquios "What the heck is going on over there?" Jason said as he changes course to Aquios to see what is going on and flies faster feeling the energy getting stronger and sees grey dragons circling then stops and hovers in mid-air "Something tells me that there is a fight and there is a liadir (leader)." Jason says as he looks at the battle and sees Arceus then a big guardian "Arceus! Then that means the Empericon is here. Time to go to war!" Jason says as he flies high above the clouds and then dives and folded his wings together and it make a loud whistling noise like a bullet and sets his sights on one of the grey dragons and collides by grabbing the grey dragon with his foot talons with Jason biting the neck of the grey dragon and snaps the grey dragon's neck before it can call for help then takes flight to the skies again and roars to the other grey dragons "Come on! I can you all on!" Jason says with anger ready for their attack

((Uh the battle is at Gridania, not Aquios. Gridania is a city in the forest south of Windfall. You can read about it in the wiki. Also, Empiricon is pretty much gone, it's THEM. That's an acronym))

Edited by Sai

"You are correct. Now, can you please introduce yourself?" - asked Rina.

Richard, after Rina's words, thought for a while, and then he wrote his name and showed to dragoness, thinking: "Okay, I don't understand anything now. She spared that guy because of her being afraid to put herself and her clan to shame? ...Well, I can understand her a bit."

((He can, you're just using the wrong character. Something of Tria's caliber is useless against Overseer. She uses fire and magic, both which he's immune to. It's like wondering why a fire type is winning out over an ice type))

Jason continues to fly to Gwenyar until he feels another dragon in the area and looks around then looks at Gridania "What the heck is going on over there?" Jason said as he changes course to Gridania to see what is going on and flies faster feeling the energy getting stronger and sees grey dragons circling then stops and hovers in mid-air "Something tells me that there is a fight and there is a liadir (leader)." Jason says as he looks at the battle and sees Arceus then a big guardian "Arceus! Then that means the THEM is here. Time to go to war!" Jason says as he flies high above the clouds and then dives and folded his wings together and it make a loud whistling noise like a bullet and sets his sights on one of the grey dragons and collides by grabbing the grey dragon with his foot talons with Jason biting the neck of the grey dragon and bites the grey dragons neck 3 times then takes flight to the skies again and roars to the other grey dragons "Come on! I can you all on!" Jason says with anger ready for their attack

((Ok now I tweeked the post a little so it is fixed so sorry for that I mistaked the location.))

((Edit: Ok got the mistake and fixed))

Edited by knightstemplar151

-Lunarissa wasn't sure exactly what the boy had done but was grateful for it anyway. She was growing tired though, the cold was getting to her and now that Chasilin was safe, she felt she needed to get some rest.-"Thank you..."

Palpmephius watched, he was completely absorbed.- "How did you do that." -he asked in the form of statement, his voice flat and unmoving but his eyes wide and dsitracted as he tried to figure it out. Looking up shaply at Nick he said suddenly.- "Can you teach that to me? Do you know a lot of magic? Can you teach me that too?"-He was really intrigued now, he wanted to be able to be dependable, to be able to learn those magics which could help his most precious Chasilin in her time of need. Instead, he thought privately, of some strange human who passes by on the street. His bitterness was both unreasonable and understandable but really, it was certainly uncalled for.

Lunarissa looked to Palmehius and then to Nick, it hadn't occured to her that magic could be taught by anyone but a dragon, and now she wanted to know, and if possible, she wanted to learn too. Long before Muse died, he had told her that she could use every power which he had formerly possesed, she just needed to discover the one word that would trigger her ability to use it. He also said, 'When the time comes when you need it most, it will come to you before you are even aware of what is happening. After that, you will know, you will always know.' Lunarissa began to hope that Nick might somehow be able to help her, if he knew magic, he had to know about things like this. Lunarissa didn't feel so tired anymore.

Just as the feline was about to purr our her question, Chasilin stirred. Lunarissa and Palmephius both went gravely silent for what seemed to be forever and looked at Chasilin desperately. Finally, after many minutes had passed by; "Palmephius...where are you?" -Palmephius went to Chasilin's shoulder and pressed close to it with his nose. Chasilin smiled and pushed herslef up, rubbing her eyes as dots danced across her vision and her mind stirred about with a fog, she turned to where Palmpepius was and petted him.- "I'm glad you're okay..." -her voice was sleepy and her eyes were still half closed.- "Lunarissa?"

"I'm here." -She said gently.- "I'm here. Do you feel okay?"

Chasilin looked genuinely confused.- "Yeah...I feel alright, why?" -It took a moment but she finally registered that someone else was there. With reflexes that came naturally to her, whether in illness or in health, she grabbed her Gungnir and thrust it so that the point was close to the adam's apple of the stanger in front of her. Chasilin had absolutely no idea what had happened after she'd fallen asleep, as far she was concerned that was all that had happened, Lunarissa and Palmephius would discover this later. Glaring down at the boy she gave him a stoney question with all the menace she could muster. She was apparently serious.- "Who are you? Why are you so close to me while I sleep?" -Very suspicious, she had to bite back the uneasiness that made her dizzy and want to collapse with a huge sigh of fatigue, but she held out for a while, despite Lunarissa's words.-

"Chasilin, it's too soon to be standing up that quickly, you've only just  woken up after collapsing."-said Lunarissa.

"Collapsing? I meerely went to sleep is all."-Chasilin was speaking through their minds link, she did not know that Nick was also connected.

"No, dear, you collapsed."-there was a brief pause."Do you not remember anything that had happened?"

"I remember knocking on the door, no one answering, sitting on the steps, and then going to sleep. Why? Did something happen?" -Chasilin mentally glared at the boy before her.- "Did he do something?"

"NO! Goodness, no! That boy saved your life you know!"-Palmephius huffed and that was confirmation enough.

"Really? Why would a stranger...?"-Chasilin lowered her Gungnir and gave a down ward look with one brow raised and both knit together. She was very confused. Chasilin put a hand to her head and half flopped back down onto the stone steps.- "I'm sorry." she murmured defiantly outloud to him, very unaware he'd heard the whole conversation, and she was still unhappy that a stranger was so near her. She'd never met another man beside her Father and Palmephius before, if he even counted." So...who are you exactly?"

-Technically, Chasilin shouldn't have been able to wake up so soon after the spell was cast but they all had no clue, though they might have suspicions, that it was due to that strange burning light.-

((haha it's fine~ At least it wasn't two years, right? ^.^ Although...I think the longer I go without Role Playing...the longer my posts are...-tries to fasten a lid on her imagination.-))

((My post feel dwarfed by yours =[

))

Nick smiled as he was bombarded by a torrent of questions. "Well, anyone can learn magic, and I know more than most. I could teach you, but it would take some time." magic was one of Nick's favorite subjects, but was he willing to spend time teaching strangers how to work magic when there was so much that needed to be done? Cold steel thrust towards his neck, being held at his atoms apple, this was something he was not prepared for. Out in instinct he started a spell, the air around heating up and a faint shimmering could be seen, but it only lasted a second. Quickly Nick cut the energy supporting the spell, stopping the fiery devastation he was about to unleash. "What a poor way to thank someone who just saved you." he said at last. Rubbing his neck as the blade was lowered Nick listened to the conversations being held, in what Chasilin thought was private. "I am Nick, maybe you have heard of me? I helped you because I have nothing better to do. Is there a problem with that?" Nick questioned cautiously.

Upon hearing Atlas Nick quickly assured her that her friends were intact. No, only the entrance to the dimension was destroyed. I'm going to construct a new one once I get my new home situated, but of course if someone needs to leave or enter immediately I can make a temporary gateway at any time.

Edited by picknick10

(*Sigh* Tria doesn't use magic, she uses the powers of the form she copies. So if she copies a tough dragon, she should be able to AT THE VERY LEAST wound overseer.

Here

It's rough, but you get the idea)

Edited by warewolves

((I'm cleaning out the accepted character page, removing profiles of people who dropped out and or haven't been seen for an eternity. Also adding any profiles I find in my pms))

((My post feel dwarfed by yours =[

))

Nick smiled as he was bombarded by a torrent of questions. "Well, anyone can learn magic, and I know more than most. I could teach you, but it would take some time." magic was one of Nick's favorite subjects, but was he willing to spend time teaching strangers how to work magic when there was so much that needed to be done? Cold steel thrust towards his neck, being held at his atoms apple, this was something he was not prepared for. Out in instinct he started a spell, the air around heating up and a faint shimmering could be seen, but it only lasted a second. Quickly Nick cut the energy supporting the spell, stopping the fiery devastation he was about to unleash. "What a poor way to thank someone who just saved you." he said at last. Rubbing his neck as the blade was lowered Nick listened to the conversations being held, in what Chasilin thought was private. "I am Nick, maybe you have heard of me? I helped you because I have nothing better to do. Is there a problem with that?" Nick questioned cautiously.

Upon hearing Atlas Nick quickly assured her that her friends were intact. No, only the entrance to the dimension was destroyed. I'm going to construct a new one once I get my new home situated, but of course if someone needs to leave or enter immediately I can make a temporary gateway at any time.

((Sorry, lol Godzilla loves to influence the size of my posts.))

-Chasilin frowned.- "I said I was sorry..." -Looking up at him when he spoke his name, Chasilin thought about to se if it was familiar.- "hmmm" -she pursed her lips slightly and shook her head.- "No, I haven't ever heard of you before. Uhm..." Chasilin paused out of sheer embarassement and praying her face wasn't as red as she felt it was.-"Thanks for helping me..I guess."

Palmephius watched with an unpleasant feeling in his chest and and scuttled over towards Chasilin, who immediately welcomed him and began to sooth his scales with her familiar petting.

Lunarissa on the other hand, was entirely absorbed with Nick and the prospect of learning magic.-"Are you travelling alone? If so, then I could travel with you, and since Palmephius wants to learn as well, Chasilin will come along too. We can offer you company and Chasilin can cook very well. We'll do what little we can for you in return for teaching us magic. Of course, if we're ever a bother, do let us know."- Lunarissa tilted her head to the side and swivled her ears forward to catch his every word.

Behind her, both Chasilin and Palmephius were frowning. Palmephius because he did want to learn magic, but hated the idea of hanging around the boy like a puppy dog. Chasilin because she had no clue what was going on, except that the feline had just volounteered her for doing menial chores for the boy. It's not that she minded at all, she was just wishing she was more up to speed with the current events.-

((When you think about it, magic is one of the only things she does use. She transforms into others and uses their attacks. That's pretty much all magic. She can't just naturally be every single type and element))

Edited by Sai

(So in other words, even if I attack you with everything I have got the overseer won't even be scratched while I get hurt?)

((Sort of. It's using part common sense. He's a large guardian and she relies on a lot of magic. One type is immune to the other. Ok for layman's terms. If you had much of a childhood you probably played pokemon. If you sent a little fire type against a big water type, what happens? And it's perfectly fair since if she was able to just transform into any type and element without something being resistant or immune it wouldn't be much fair, hmm?))

Edited by Sai