picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Kyl frowned briefly before thinking of an ingenious plan. "Well then if you don't want to rob her, how bout instead we leave something. I mean break into her home and her chambers and leave a present for her rather than taking something? I think it would be amusing. And I am sure, even if she is queen, she must realize the joke and find it humorous, I mean she is afterwords the queen of a town of thieves, is she not?"

((Ima just let Shadow do his things without posting as him))

Kai cocked an eyebrow at his idea. It was an unusual idea. She half nodded at the idea until Kyl spoke again. "Yes, but you are missing a vital point. To be the single ruler of such a rough place... I want you to think about who would have to be in charge. What I mean is, if you do something wrong and she's near, you won't be around to tell the tale. She doesn't NEED a guard. Trust me there" she ranted. Kai remembered the queen still. She wasn't really... human. She did have some terrifying magic though, she remembered that much.

(Next post in 2 years... see you then =P jkjkjk

and are they in the tent or the other dimension? The two are separate.

As Nick followed the cat he began to notice less and less people. Wonder where I'm being taken The question quickly answered itself though as he saw a girl unconscious with a dragon. Nick did a double take, she was in a tube top... in the middle of winter. He wasted no time rushing to her side and feeling her forehead, hot to the touch. "How did this happen, what can I do to help?" he stuttered, going through all the medical spells he knew in his mind.

Edited by picknick10

((The other dimension))

Summer

Richard wrote that the dragoness's nickname was Bloodwing and that she was one of the dragons, besides Atlas, Aeolus, Scorch, Blaze, Fakoo, Sasuke, and Lutarn, who massacred the human settlements in Solomos in revenge. And like them, she no longer attacked any humans on sight with prejudice but her current opinion on humans remains a mystery. "A Solomese dragon just like us," Aeolus said. "But who is this human she spared and why?" asked Cantarella.

Winter

Atlas heard Nick telepathically saying that his home has exploded and that he won't be in Icefire's cave. 'Your home got destroyed? Well, where are you going to live now? You certainly can't stay out in the cold. You'll get sick,' said Atlas.

Minerva looked at each of the hybrid babies and said, "Yes. The purple one will be Nell, the boy will be Jaden (was it? I forgot), and the last one will be Kayla (hope I got it correct). What do you think of those names?"

((No, Atlas hasn't moved away from Summer yet. We still got the THEM battle going on. But once that's over, then she'll permanently be in winter.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Kyl shrugged. "So, then we don't get caught. It isn't that hard. In any case, I would like to see Briarwood." Kyl chuckled and threw himself on the bed. His mind was in the stars and suddenly, for no apparent reason, thought of his mom, not the dragon, but the real mom, the person who brought him into this world. He thought about what she must be like and how powerful her and his father must be for him to be as powerful as he is.

"Good point. She's a... what do they call those... halfa. Yeah" she went to the other room and changed into her cloths. "Well then, let's start to move. Just don't get eaten when we get there" she said with a grin. Kai beckoned Kyl and walked out the door. She used her fingers in her mouth to make a sharp whistle. Collete came flying up and landed. Kai climbed on top and waited for Kyl. She was missing her home lately. This would be interesting to say the least.

Jason looked at Rika "What do you mean? When we were young, you liked dragons and so do I but look deep down beneath all the scales my heart is still human and when I was young I cared about your safety and well being also and this was a deep secret I kept with me when I became a Dragon Knight I had a crush on you." Jason says as he blushed to the truth of his statement then he laid down onto his side showing his grey underbelly scales and felt ashamed for what he said "Now that im 'this' I think you dont like me now." Jason says sadly feeling his heartbroken then hides his head in shame under his wing

((-folds up her characters and ties them with a bow with a note that reads; open in 2 years- x3))

-Palmephius stopped breathing fire and drooped his wings, relieved. Biting back a cough, he looked to the boy who was kneeling by Chasilin and tried not to growl, seeing as he was there to help. Palmephius extended the triangle barrier he kept between himself, Chasilin and Lunarissa, and spoke directly to him. Palmephius knew that Lunarissa could not talk until she was connected to someone by magic so the dragon was sure she knew nothing about the stranger. Palmephius was determined to find out enough to ease his aching nerves.- "Who are you?" -Palmephius asked, figuring he ought to start with the basics.-

Lunarissa felt a strange fuzzinees in her head and shook her ears so that they slapped against her skull. It was only when she heard Palmephius's voice that she finally understood what it had been.- "Oh, Palmephius, I didn't know you could extend the barrier to strangers like that." -Right after she said it she mentally slapped her paw over her mouth. She knew she shouldn't have said his name...but she, even though it had just happened seconds before, had forgotten he could hear her now too.- "Sorry..." -Lunarissa moved behind Chasilin's head and sat, her tail curling around her feet. Before her, Chasilin lay still, her chest rising and falling were the tell tale signs of life, but from a distance she could have been dead. Lunarissa ignored the irritated look she got from Palmephius at what she said next.- "Nevermind your name, love, can you help her?"

Neither of them realized that this human might be unfamiliar to a cat and dragon speaking to him without using their voices. Having spent so much time with Chasilin as the only human they knew, this was normal.-

Kyl smiled and pushed himself off of his bed. He grabbed his weapons and chuckled. "I don't plan to get eaten. So you don't have to worry." Kyl followed Kai quickly, and was ready to call Horse, only to find out that he was already there waiting for him. Kyl smiled and hopped on, instructing Horse to follow Collete all the way to Briarwood. Kyl wasn't sure what to expect, but he was thinking it would be some kind of magical land.

"Albel happened" Rika murmured. For the sake of avoiding a fight and Jason probably being killed, she left out the details of it. She listened to him talk and made a sort of fake smile when he said he had a crush on her. "Yeah get line" she whispered to herself. She was so confused romance-wise she didn't know what to do. First it was Albel, then Gordon, the guy at the stadium liked her, then she started to like Shadow, and now Jason came along. "It's not you. It's my own mind"

Collete flew off once Kyl was ready. Kai kept silent through the long flight, concentrating on where it was. She saw the purple fog surrounding the region and landed. "The horses have to walk from here. You can't fly into Briarwood" she explained. As they entered, the trees became twisted and gnarled. Giant vines with huge spikes weaved through the forest. Many paths filled the forest. "Stay close, this is like a labyrinth" she noted. She just hoped they wouldn't run into zombie dragons or anything.

Kyl smiled when they landed. It resembled exactly what Kyl though Briarwood would look like. Kyl hopped off of Horse and walked to the edge of the forest staring at the odd structure of the wood. Kyl touched it cautiously feeling the bark and the wood. It was then that he noticed that Kai had already entered. He rushed to where she entered, with Horse meeting him there. Kyl hopped on Horse and ran up to Kai before she got to far ahead.

Kai shifted her eyes around as they walked. In reality there was always something stalking you in that forest, it was just a matter of seeing it or just not stopping long enough for it to strike. She caught a glimpse of a vine bear and made Collete trot. After a while of weaving, she saw the settlement. Houses and shops lined the grassy field. Mushrooms tall as trees speckled the place. A river flowed through the middle, leading to two waterfalls on opposite ends. "Her palace is there" she pointed to the enormous towering tree in the distance. There was a stone wall with a tunnel that blocked the way.

Kyl followed closely behind of Kai and Collete. When they came to a point that they could see the settlement, Kyl smiled. He walked up next to Kai and examined the surrounding landscape, the homes and shops, the river and waterfalls. He also examined the trees and the great tree that marked, what was in his mind, his target. "Well lets see your house and the town first." Kyl wasn't sure what was happening but he could feel his blood boil and his need to prove stronger than all of those that live here.

Shadow's mind had cleared up by the time he had finished shopping and he head home. He wasn't sure why he called it home, but for some odd reason, he felt like Rika's house was home. When Shadow got home he walked inside and went straight to his room to put things away. He removed his jacket and put on a black button up shirt, leaving the top two buttons unbuttoned, and rolled his sleeves up half way. From there he made his way downstairs to see what had happened while he was gone.

I'll be fine, I can find somewhere to stay, if anything I can stay in some random cave. Nick assured Atlas as she replied. Turing his attention back to the matter at hand he decided to reply vocally. "I- er, my name is Nick, and before I can help her I need to know what is wrong." he was calm, telepathy was nothing new to him, but Lunarissa talking caused him a bit of surprise. "Perhaps we should get her somewhere warm too."

-Palmephius was about to say something but Lunarissa beat him to the punch.- "She hasn't been well for a while, most of the time she hides it so that she doesn't worry us and we can't ever tell until it gets so bad she faints. On the Island of Gweynar, just before we flew here, she fainted due to the overwhelming heat of the day in the humid rainforest. With the climates quick change and her lack of clothing...it took a heavy toll. I think she has a fever and needs food and rest, but that's where you come in. We can't do much for her as we are affected by the weather too..." -Lunarissa's golden orange eyes gleamed in the night as her eyes looked directly at Nick. She was hiding the truth behind the half truth, since she didn't lie she was sure she was fine. She couldn't out right say that her birth mark had begun to glow and then burn Chasilin before she fainted from the pain. He could get spooked far worse then she and the pygmy had been, and they knew Chasilin.

Palmpehius knew that Lunarissa was holding back information and to him it felt lke lieng, he was a terrible liar. Glancing nervously at the feline and then looking down to dodge Nick's eyes, he stayed quiet and chose to occupy himself with Chasilins Gungnir which had fallen to the ground. He would have to remember to pick it up...

Chasilin could hear voices but her eyes refused to open and slowly she felt like she were sinking into a pit of tar, it burped and gurgled and drew her into it's black body. Again, she lost conciousness.-

((secretly wondering how they are going to move the unconcious Chasilin...fufu I friggen lerv my imaaaaginaaation *says it Squidward style* pfft Squidward..))

Edited by Chasilin

(Sai, you forgot Minerva. tongue.gif)

Kayla was somewhere foreign. The warmth that she knew was replaced by an intense cold. She shivered once, and tilted her head as a wave of something washed over her. She didn't know what it was, all she could sense was some kind of speak, it sounded like it might be from something similar to her. The next thing was a horrid stench that filled into something on her face. No wait...not horrid, just…something. In fact, words didn't exist in her brain; all she could do was take in what her body was telling her. There was another sense, something that she was on the cusp of understanding. Suddenly, there were colours in front of her eyes, and a blinding light. She closed them, blinking a few times until her face swam with the shapes in front of her eyes. They were meaningless, but some instinctive feeling told her she was not in danger. And there was one other thing, a gnawing at her stomach, and this one towered above the other new splendours. She needed something, and she needed it now. Her mouth opened, and she began to wail.

(Translation: Feed me!)

Edited by warewolves

Richard was going to write something, when Rina suddenly said: "So, this boy told you about me... He is right: I did killed all those humans, avenging for my friends. And I did spared that human. I wanted to kill him too, but instead took every weapon he had and left him there." - After that she silenced, looking at Aeolus, Cantarella and Richard with her emerald-green eyes.

Richard was trying to avoid the eye contact with Rina. He was afraid. "If I was alone, then I would be dead already from her claws... I think..." - he thought.

((Was sick...still is sorta. Getting better))

"You actually care? Give me a moment." The statement was directed at Redfire's inquiry about Malice's benefits. He signaled for the horde to cease it's attack. "Listen up, hold off the attack. You can kill any who try to escape or attack. Atlas, you and your magi dragons keep their magi dragons pinned. You don't have to kill them but make sure they don' try anything." Malice sent telepathically to his mate. He would let up on the attack but he wasn't about to have the magic dragons of the horde stop their assault on THEM's magi dragons. The horde responded in kind they stopped attacking but were ready to resume the attack at the slightest hint of trouble. Malice resumed his conversation with Redfire but did not come out of his location, he could see the dragon just fine from where he was, seven other horde dragons closed in on Redfire to surround him but did nothing else. "No where were we...ah yes my benefits aside from the obvious addition of you and your other leaders to my horde. I wouldn't mind the dastardly miss that had pulled a fast one on us earlier added to my roster as well if that is at all possible. Her transformation abilities will be of great use to us, especially when the time to deal with particularly troublesome foes comes to pass. Also there is of course my ultimate goal of wiping humanity off the face of the earth and your science will be a great aid to that end...I guess ultimately it's your science I want. I guess that makes YOU more or less optional. Don't worry I won't kill my own kind if it can be avoided." Malice concluded and he waited for Redfire's response he hoped for a favorable one, if not his horde was ready to attack again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos smiled sheepishly, a half decent comeback came to mind but he decided to pass it up instead and just roll with it. "Ehheh well I was in captivity for the better part of my life, so I don't exactly know how to flirt." Ok perhaps not the best response but it was better than 'Says, the emotionally broken hybrid.' he contemplated what he had planned for the day while he chewed on the pizza. It wasn't a long contemplation considering he hadn't planned that far ahead, hell he hadn't even planned this far ahead, he was making it up as he went along. He finished chewing and swallowed his food. "Nope, figured if you didn't want to keep hanging out I would just coast the skies until I was tired like I usually do, so I'm free." He said cheerfully although he didn't have a clue as o what they could possibly do next.

((Ayos: so I don't exactly know how to flirt.

Me: YAY BLUNTNESS!))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal climbed off of Laura and with some held from the servants opened the large door to their home so that Laura could get in too. Course Laura was probably plenty capable of doing that herself but he felt like being gentlemanly. "Hard labour isn't too bad. Although that volcanic island must be less than comfortable for him to stay on. Still it's good that they getting too harsh on him. I can understand why if people chose too. Now for food....I think we will have fish and chips. Since fish is something we have enough of, and how exactly do you feel monotone? Isn't that....a tone?" Gal said humorously to Laura as he led her inside while the civil servant rushed off to prepare the food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fighting over the forest has stopped. Do you think they've come to a truce?" "I hope not, that could be trouble based on what the people here have to say about the firestorm horde and this new THEM faction." Brian said worriedly as they watched the dragons on the horizon. They could only see a few of the high fliers from here but it was clear that there was no more fighting and that neither side had been obliterated. "YOU ARE DISGUSTING!" Erin's shriek could probably be heard for miles around as she marched back to Brian and Tackeron clearly teed-off. Earl was following close by covered in blood likely from him taking things that did not belong to him and adding them to his collection. Erin had several red splotches of her own and was clearly unamused by it. At the moment as sh marched she was using her sleeve to clean out her ear. It seemed Earl had come up with a new and creative wet willy. "Is there a problem?" Erin stopped inches away from Brian who at the moment was confused. "Would you please kill Earl, or bind him or...SOMETHING! Cause if you don't I can't be held responsible for what I might do to him!" "...uuuhhh...what now?" Earl stood nearby giggling incessantly while Erin continued on her verbal tirade. "HE CUT UP THIS DRAGON FOR PARTS AND ASKED IF I COULD HOLD ON TO ONE OF THE PIECES FOR HIM WHILE HE CONTINUED HIS WORK AND THEN PUT BLOOD IN MY EARS!!!!! BRIAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM!!! HE WON'T LISTEN TO ME!" Brian who was a close fiend of Earl's naturally found the whole thing kinda funny. But being teh leader he took responsibility and chastised the necromancer. "Seriously Earl? Couldn't take this a bit more...seriously? Stop messing around already you have Pierre and plenty of parts I think we're good for the next little while." "Alright fine." Earl said begrudgingly.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Whoops

also, hybrids have more dragon qualities than human. So they pick up on walking and talking pretty fast))

"Sounds great" Fayt said, leaning down to look at the kids closer. He flinched when one started to cry. He looked at the doctor, not sure what to do. Jaden opened his eyes and looked around as his eyes adjusted for the first time. He looked up at Minerva and stretched a little paw out at her face curiously, poking. He retracted his paw and looked over, seeing what the noise was that came from his sister.

Kai walked casually as critters scurried across the path. Some walking plant with teeth growled as she passed but stayed still. Large, gruff people with heavy weaponry came to and from. Dark looking crows fluttered overhead. "There" she jogged ahead to a small wooden home. She opened the door and looked inside. Just as she left it. It was a simple house. A main living room from the door, which lead openly to the kitchen with a bar-seated counter. The living room lead to a bathroom on the side and in the back was a door to a single bedroom. "Small but cozy" she breathed. Collete started to munch on the grass outside. "Comments on the bubbling purple water? How about our purple skies?" she grinned.

Rika looked to Shadow as he entered the house again. "Well that was quick" she commented. She looked him up and down, "Spiffy" she grinned. Ava jumped down from the window as Reimi pestered her into a play fight. While Rika disliked dragons, she liked Ava. She reminded her of Buttercup.

"I see that" Meracle watched Ayos still. Truth be told she had no clue what to do next. "I don't care if it's just walking around. Whenever you're ready that is" she continued, finished with her food.

Edited by Sai

"Albel happened" Rika murmured. For the sake of avoiding a fight and Jason probably being killed, she left out the details of it. She listened to him talk and made a sort of fake smile when he said he had a crush on her. "Yeah get line" she whispered to herself. She was so confused romance-wise she didn't know what to do. First it was Albel, then Gordon, the guy at the stadium liked her, then she started to like Shadow, and now Jason came along. "It's not you. It's my own mind"

Collete flew off once Kyl was ready. Kai kept silent through the long flight, concentrating on where it was. She saw the purple fog surrounding the region and landed. "The horses have to walk from here. You can't fly into Briarwood" she explained. As they entered, the trees became twisted and gnarled. Giant vines with huge spikes weaved through the forest. Many paths filled the forest. "Stay close, this is like a labyrinth" she noted. She just hoped they wouldn't run into zombie dragons or anything.

Jason looked at Rika "Im sorry about your loss." Jason says as he looks at Rika and gave kind stare "Really I do feel sorry for your loss I really do." Jason says as he backs up to lay on his side and scratches his underside then looks up at the sky "Besides Rika you really need to see the sky it is amazing." Jason says as he looks back at Rika and feels the cold wind blow against his body and shivers a little then wraps his tail around himself and looks at Rika "Remember the incident at the metal factory two years ago." Jason says in a low tone as if he knew exactly what happened that day

Edited by knightstemplar151

Nick looked between the two, cat and dragon, with a hint of doubt in his eyes. "Hmm." He wondered what had happened that they would try to lie to him, something embarrassing perhaps? "I'm going to cast two spells on her; the first will create a small barrier a little distance from her skin to help trap body heat. The second spell should alert me if any of her vitals should start to fail. Any objections?" while he was talking he was already thinking over the structure of the spell. Nick didn't want her to overheat, so he had to have set up the spell to start releasing some heat if a certain temperature was reached.

((I think I used the semicolon wrong =O ))

Edited by picknick10

Shadow didn't know who the dragon was. Just knew it pissed him off. When the dragon placed its head near Rika, Shadow's sword was drawn and the point next to the dragons forehead. It wasn't until the dragon moved back that Shadow lowered his weapon and replaced in inside of the sheath. After words, Shadow smiled at Rika and thanked her for complimenting him. "Well there are a bunch of shops in Windfall so I just picked one." Shadow was half mocking Rika in a playful manner by mostly repeating what she had said to him.

Kyl followed quietly. He pretty much ignored the passing people, animals, and angry plants. Actually he wasn't really paying much attention at that point either, just blindly following Kai. When they got to the house, Kyl grinned. "Nice house. Very cozy. As for the bubbling water, I think it looks like a fun place to go swimming. The purple sky looks like it is just a fog that is surrounding the place."

Rika laughed awkwardly as Shadow threatened Jason with a sword. She nonchalantly moved in between them. "Cute, Shadow. Cute" she looked to Jason and disregarded the sympathy. "Uh no, I don't recall. Two years ago I was quite busy killing dragons" she stated. And being stabbed by Albel she thought, a frown coming across her face. Arceus snorted and jumped off the couch. "I'm leaving" he murmured. He went out the door and trotted towards Gridania. He was more acquainted to Lily's company rather than these people.

"Aha, clever. But that's actually a spell barrier. Now what for a gift? It better be a good one. Because if she pops in and you dont have something decent for breaking in, you're dead. I wouldn't put that one to the test either. See when Briarwood was first founded, the hierarchy for ruling was decided by strength and power"

Jason looked at Shadow then at Rika and frowned at her comment to Shadow "I have overstayed my welcome." Jason said as he jumps and flies toward the lake heartbroken "What does she see in him?" Jason says as he flies past the spring cave then lands at the lake then breaths out a breath of fire to melt the ice covering the lake and takes a drink then lays on his side and wraps his tail around himself and puts his head on the cold ground and makes a deep sigh then forgot something "Wait......oh man I forgot my journal." Jason says as the journal lays in the snow visible to Rika

Shadow blinked blankly. He wasn't sure what Rika was referring to when she said cute so he just shrugged. "Um, thanks?" Shadow's attention was captured by Arceus as he was leaving. "Be a good boy doggy, I can't have you die to someone other than me. That wouldn't be fair." Shadow grinned with an almost sinister smile. Shadow looked back to the dragon as it jumps and comments about how he must have over stayed his welcome. Shadow wasn't sure exactly what the dragon was complaining about, but Shadow didn't worry about it.

Kyl shrugged. "I was close. As for a gift, well I don't know. How about this?" Kyl pulled from his pocket a golden sapphire necklace and spun the once or twice before catching it, letting the gem hang from the bottom of his fist. The necklace was easily worth a major amount of money and could very well have been stolen, which it wasn't, not that one at least.