picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((oops, made a reply Saturday, guess I forgot to hit enter sorry))

"The forest is nice and all, but wouldn't you rather stay in the nearby inn? Its safe and has warm food too." Nick asked yawning. It had been a long day and it was beginning to effect him. "I can pay for the rooms." He added patting a small bag of coins attached to his belt. With all the commotion he hadn't noticed how cold it was out. Goosebumps covered his arms and he shivered. He was eager to get out of the cold.

All three of them looked confused and Chasilin was the one to speak up.- "What's...and inn?"

"It doesn't matter!" Intergected both Lunarissa and Palemphius, both quite drawn to the idea of warm food and shelter. Chasilin looked to them like 'crap, you're not helping' but sighed and then shrugged.-

"Alright, lead the way..." Coins, she thought, I think Father had those before...round things you can trade for stuff. She frowned, why? It's not like you can eat them? She paused, Or wait, can you?

Chasilin stood and Palmephius fluttered his wings to hang on properly, Lunarissa leapt up and Chasilin caught her, cradling her in her arms and smoothing back her cold, damp fur.

((It's alright x3))

((Does that mean you don't care if I make a serum, Wolves?))

"You created the building blocks for everything. Don't try to weasel out of the blame" Woltar scolded. The guard looked back and forth as both talked from farther and farther away. It was somewhat humorous if not for the subject. Of course Woltar had resources that Shat didn't so he was sure he could some up with the serum much easier.

Meracle grinned at his hug while her wings fluttered to keep flight. She grabbed him and planted a larger, almost obnoxious kiss on his cheek. "Aren't you the cutest. Though yeah, when I get hugs I don't bite like that little scamp" she chuckled.

"They both seem to do well" Fayt commented, watching both children wander around randomly. They didn't seem to care the destination at the moment as long as they were walking. Jaden seemed to have a slight advantage with his wings to keep balance.

(As long as you have to kill people to do it, then go right ahead.)

Shat laughed, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I created the building blocks and some other dragon has taken them and made a supercomputer. But I refuse to get involvedf in another superhuman serum after the last one. You'll probably end up using it yourself, or someone will try to kidnap me again for the genetic code." Finished speaking, he headed for the cell. "Do what you want dragon, but I'm telling you it is impossible without killing some innocent dragons. The egg serum was different, it wasn't on full grown dragons."

Redfire sent a message to Malice through thought, 'I think we've got something you might like to see'

Kayla turned at the sound of Fayt's voice and grinned. "Do ell!!!" she cried out, laughing a bit as she turned back to her walking. "lu-ittle do ell!" she repeated as she began taking more then one step as a time, she even raised her tail, using to to balance her by it's left and right swinging of motion. In a few more tries, she was walking around easilly, if a bit haphazardly. She glanced to the open door, and began walking toward it.

"...I see." - sighed Rina in dissapointment. Then, I suppose, I should continue searching. Farewell, and... good luck. - with these words the wind dragoness walked away.

Richard made a farewell gesture, then closed his eyes for a couple of minutes. He was thinking about what Rina said. "Thank God, she is not like... these dragons..."

((I'm also waiting on Red so I'll just post for malice after Red posts happy.gif))

Ayos grinned from what would be ear to ear when Meracle kissed him. "Thanks, your pretty cute yourself." He said not really sure how to respond to Meracle's compliment but feeling confident to say something anyways. Finally noticing that Meracle was doing all the work to keep them airborn he let go of her and started flying on his own again. he cleared his through a bit emberrassed that he forgot that they were flying. "Right, don't want to crash into the ground and all." He said drifting back into the air current. "Don't call him a scamp. He's nicer than that...although you are right, he definately seems like the type to bite you before hugging you. besides I am sure everyone could agree kisses are better...cept Akuma, and maybe Arumat." He said blathering on.

((Lol, as long as it kills people...))

"Innocent, we'll see about that" Woltar huffed in amused manner. He already had that figured out. The magi led Shat to a cell and put him inside. All cells were lined with unique spells to the weakness of the dragon inside to lessen the chance of escape. Woltar looked to the room guard, "Go to the offshore prison. Offer dragons on death sentence to be volunteers for this. If they live, they go free... after a rehabilitation class" he said, not necessarily wanting to release raw criminals back into the world. "Also, get that blood and virus sample before that soldier dies"

Meracle thought briefly about Ayos's words. "Yeah nice to a point. And to certain people" she corrected with a laugh. She regulated her flight as he let go, drifting back onto the current. She just shook her head at her thoughts. "I don't even KNOW what the child would do if a lady wanted to kiss him. And for Arumat- even more so. He doesn't seem to care much about anything, yet does through actions" she laughed again at the thought of both doing the duck-an-weave routine.

Shat laughed, "You hyporcrite, you tell me you can do it without taking lives, and look what you are doing here."

(Woltar: "You can't do it without killing people? What kind of scientist are you.

Later: Grab some prisoners, we'll kill them for this cure")

Summer

After Rina left, one of the warriors came over to Aeolus and said his report, "Aeolus, all the zombies have been destroyed." "Very good, now what's the status on our dragons and humans," said the green dragon. "We've only got 6 injured and 2 seriously wounded," said the man. "Alright, carry the wounded with us and let's move to somewhere safe away from the city. There we can get the wounded healed," said Aeolus. Then the rescue aid team carried the wounded on the brute dragons and left the ruins to go out into the forest.

Winter

"Whoa!" Kylie cried out in surprise as she got bowled over by Sapphire. Androcles took his chance to gnaw playfully at the balloon hatchling's horn. Danielle came over and tried to nibble at Kylie's scruff. "Hey stop, Danielle. You're suppose to be on my side," said balloon hatchling. They all giggled and kept nibbling on Kylie until Malice came home. Kylie and Danielle lift up their heads to see the grand copper dragon and said, "Hi Uncle Malice!" "Dad, you're back!" said Androcles before he ran over to Malice and rubbed himself against his father. "So how was the meeting with THEM? Did they have anything new to say?" Atlas asked as she got out of the nest and approached him.

"Yes, it's really surprising how they learn to walk fast... and talk in Kayla's case. I didn't think they'd do it this quickly, but I suppose it's because they are half-dragons," said Minerva after she watched her children walking. Nell was looking at her siblings walk as well. As Kayla repeated what Fayt said, Minerva giggled and said, "She sounds so cute when she tries to talk." Nell let out a hatchling-like squeal.

((Going to do homework. Won't be on for the rest of the day.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Eh people on death row die anyway. Not like Shat has any room to laugh ;p))

"Those lives are forfeit anyways. Like you, they decided to harm the world instead of help it. Besides we wouldn't have to do this if it wasn't for YOUR screw-up. Because believe it or not, yes the world pays for your mistakes sometimes. You release a terrible virus and sometimes terrible things happen before others are forced to fix what you started. Got it?" the magi corrected Shat. The magi snorted at Shat's nerve to try and bite at someone's heals on the subject. There was no current way around it in the long run. But the magi found it worth it if it saved many as a result.

"yeah I guess you're right" Fayt looked up to see Kayla going for the door. "ah ah ah" he laughed, picking her up. "can't have you wandering off" he looked to Nell, "does she want to try now?" he grinned at Minerva.

Edited by Sai

"Father!" Sapphire said rolling off of Kylie as she sat up. The wingless hatchling charged toward her father and rammed his leg head on playfully. "Hey kids, have you been good for your mother while I was away?" "I was good." Sapphire said before getting a proper wiff of her father, and stepped away. "Father you small like that stinky lab." "That stinky lab is very important to your father." Sapphire bounced over to her mother's side. "It's still stinky." Malice sighed and addressed Atlas's question while making his way over to her and brushing up against her side.

"Everything is progressing smoothly today which is nice. No one is behind on schedule and the new armor has just been put into mass production for the horde. Although recruiting numbers are still low. We get maybe one or two from Rudvick now and most of those on Solomos have families to take care of or are otherwise involved in their lives. Some of them do work for us now though. I'm thinking we should send recruiters to Gweyner and Haynias. The low numbers are very discouraging, but I really should have expected as much during a time of peace. If we want to really bolster our numbers I guess we may end up waiting until the humans pull some kind of treachery. As for THEM, the Serum is better and can be used on Adults but it's side-effects aren't what I classify as acceptable." He didn't inform her of the details. Even he new this was a black spot on his honor, something he had clung to steadfastly during the wars and horde raids, but he wasn't going to use them to build a world for himself, and as always never truely cared what the others thought of him. The sympathizers had been calling him a monster long before he started this and thus far no one outside the actual lab knew what it was they were doing. He hadn't even managed to sit when Redfire contacted him through telepathy. malice heaved a sigh. "It seems I am needed at the lab again." He gave Atlas a kiss. "Do you have to go?" "Indeed, I shouldn't be long." Sapphire huffed in frustration. "You always say that when you go to see Redfire and then you take forever to come home." Malice gave Sapphire a kiss on the forhead. "Don't fret I will be home in due time." Sapphire huffed and trompped off to her rock. Sapphire had met Redfire a few times over the last few months and had concluded immediatly that she didn't like him. This was the main reason she didn't like the lab or her father visiting it. "I will be there shortly Redfire." Malice hadn't stayed for more than a couple minutes before he was waving goodby again at the cave entrance. He took to the air and made his way to the lab.

((I smell trouble brewing. Wolves you can take the liberty of having Malice arrive and just have them go to the lab for...whatever it is Redfire has to show them.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal lead Laura to the cave that held ((once...maybe no one responded to that question)) Nick's tent and the other dimension where Gal had last seen Minerva reside. he didn't enter right away knowing that this was someone's home as well. Instead he called intot he cave. "Is anyone home?" It was something of a mundane question, he could garuntee that nine times out of ten there was a dragon here. Unless they moved, in which case they would be kind of stuck.

((Malice post eclipses Gal's))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He is young yet, and doesn't know how to cope." Ayos replied matter-of-factly. It was pretty clear he was more comfortable in the sky as he spoke to Meracle. "He would likely run away, and if she got him I think he might just turn to stone." Ayos said pitching his own ideas and laughing at them alongside Meracle. "I can't imagine what Arumant would do either. Maybe you should kiss him and find out." Ayos said teasingly to Meracle.

Richard followed the others. Again, he felt himself useless, because of his nature being unable to do nothing. When he was alone, he always thought up an idea, like creating things from random scenery items, or hiding from the dragons, if he ever saw one. But now, when he was in company of dragons and humans alike, he was confused. He liked to be alone.

Meanwhile, Rina was walking, thinking about her meeting with Aeolus, Cantarella and Richard. She remembered, that a lot of the world was caught in the spell, but not the entire... She quickly waved this thought away. Now she quickly went through a summary of the continents she looked through: Solomos, Dominia,,Gwenyar, Haniyas, island near Dominia... The remaining ones were Rudvich and Aquios. She decided to do Rudvich first, but then again, it was pretty far. She decided to leave tomorrow.

Shat simply sighed and said "A wise person once told me, if they don't understand you now, they probably never will." He continued walking, ignoring the magi, and was silent once again.

Redfire led Malice into the lab, looking almost devilish in the light and his exited smile. "Sorry, but it is worth coming out here for." He turned a corner and they entered a room with a one-sided window looking into the other room. In the room was a single dragon, a fire dragon, and another dragon who seemed to be white bleached and not a whte dragon. "Show him what we discovered while trying to re-create the serum for older dragons." The white dragon nodded, and pulled out a phial of stuff and held it out for the red dragon to drink, which he did. The white dragon stepped back as the red once grunted and closed his eyes. "He told us it doesn't hurt, it just feels strange" Redfire commented as the dragon growled, and then suddenly his muscled bulged and he grew stronger. His wings spread out, and with a single flap they doubelle in size. The dragon was now twice as strong as it was before. "We are still working on increasing the time of transformation. But so far it varies from dragon to dragon. The only side effect we've seen so far is a slight addiction to the power."

Kayla whined as she was brought back into the room. She leaned forward and landed on all fours and headed toward the edge of the bed, crouched, and leapt up in one single jump. She then curled into a ball to sleep at the edge of the bed.

((@TheTron852: Hey Tron, want to have Aeolus's group timeskip into Winter now?

@En'K'Haral: That recruiting dragons from Haniyas and Gwenyar sounds like a good idea. Both continents are still in conflict with humans and have come to hate them more because of the Empiricon attacks. Also, do you need me to bring in the false dragon sympathizers soon?))

Minerva looked at Nell, who stared back at her with her curious sky blue eyes, and said, "Well I guess." Then she handed Nell over to Fayt and said, "Here you go!"

When Malice asked if the hatchlings have been good, Androcles replied after Sapphire did, "Me too!" "We all were good," said Kylie. Then the hatchlings smelled Malice's scent from the lab and Sapphire said that he stinked. "Yeah, you should go take a bath!" said Danielle. Atlas growled at Danielle's rude comment, "Danielle!" "Oops, sorry," the black-striped whiptail apologized. Then Malice gave some news that said that the new armor was being put into mass production and that the serum was getting better everyday, but the side effects were still bad. On the downside, the Firestorm horde weren't getting enough recruits from Rudvich or Solomos. They may as well get some dragons from Gwenyar and Haniyas or wait for the humans to betray the dragons, so that more dragons will come to hate humans. "Getting dragons from both those continents sounds like a good idea! You should do it!" said Atlas. Then the two mates kissed each other after Malice said that he was needed at the lab again. "Ahhhh," said the hatchlings disappointed that Malice had to leave again. After the copper dragon left, Androcles looked at the other hatchlings and asked, "Hey what do you think's going on in the lab, besides the serum thing, that keeps Dad away from home?" "I don't know, but the only thing I know is that we can't trust THEM. Not after what they did when they stole some eggs and raided villages," said Kylie.

((Lolz Mr. Hyde dragons happy.gif))

"Addiction to power is certainly an improvement from death. This was indeed worth coming to see." He said watching the red dragon in his transformed state. The armor would have to be larger to meet these new requirements, but it wasn't something those dragons weren't capable of doing. "In fact, this is far better than what you had before. Keep trying to make time extensions. Thirty minutes would be ideal to start production, and from there you can continue to make time and strength improvements. I really must get back to my family though Redfire. You should probably take a break too, if we work too had we will be too tired to fight when the time comes. Don't forget to keep improving the potancy of the original serum as well, I have a very special task in mind for that one. He said as he turned around to start making his way out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I agree with Kylie we can't trust THEM, especially not Redfire. I don't like him at all." Sapphire added from on top of her rock just a little ways away from the rest of the hatchlings. "I'll bet there are all kinds of things that Redfire is doing that Father doesn't know about." Sapphire said accusingly.

((Shat was already put in a cell Oo))

"No one wants to understand your sick mind" the Magi retorted, sitting at his post outside the cell. He rolled his eyes. Suddenly Shat had moral values. "Would have been much more helpful if you had these sorts of morals when they actually mattered. Now no matter what, others have to die to create a serum. Congratulations"

((Scientists are going on silent actions :I))

Fayt watched as Minerva looked at Nell before giving her to him. "Ah" he uttered, setting her slowly on the floor. "Well, give it a go" he said. Fayt walked to the door and closed it so none of them would wander into he hall. That was the last thing they needed. Jaden had gotten the hang of walking and tried his wings. He was unable to fly, flopping back to the ground. His wings were too wet and soft yet.

Meracle rolled her eyes. "I don't think Arumat would even let me that close. While Akuma would most certainly keel over, I'm sure that bounty hunter would find some nonchalant way to dodge" she laughed and flew closer. She patted Ayos on the head, "Besides you take much less effort and at least appreciate it" she grinned at him.

Redfire chuckelled. "Malice, this serum was me taking a break. I was just genetically messing around and discovered this. Tell your family I said hello" He turned away from Malice and watched the red dragon. A few minutes later, the dragon fell unconsious and the size and muscles fell from his body like a suit, and the dragon was remarkably thin. "Get him a big meal again, quickly before he starves"

Kayla lept off the bed and walked, on all fours, toward Jaden and said "Go! Give go!" She nudged him slightly. Her face was innocent, but wanting to play secretly. She didn't know the word yet.

Shat raised his head, blinked, and then curled up and went back to sleep. He wasn't going to stay here, even if it was the right thing to do. Manual labour he could do, staying in a cell for speaking his mind, not in this lifetime. He swallowed his pride often, this time he would not.

Edited by warewolves

"Yeah, he might planning to bite him in the back someday," said Danielle who was just as suspicious of THEM. "That's exactly what I'm thinking," Kylie said. "But when?" Androcles asked. Atlas heard the hatchlings discussing their suspicions on THEM. She couldn't blame them for that after hearing what THEM has done during last summer. 'Can we really trust THEM? So far they haven't done anything bad during the last six months and that's only because Malice made a deal with them about making the supersoldier serum for the horde and then exterminating the humans as promised. I'm just as bad for still going along with it. It could mean the end of Nick, Minerva, Maki, and all the other good humans out there, if they don't get into the safety of Nick's tent first. But that's not the only problem though. Lately, I've been having these inner demons from the past telling me to go out and kill. Damn it! I'm trying to redeem myself, but I keep hearing things like 'Destroy Gridania', 'Annihilate the Aquarians,' and 'Eat the humans!' I'm not planning on going back there again, so why won't these feelings go away! I've been good for a long while and I don't know where these thoughts are coming from. Maybe if I ignore them for much longer, they'll eventually go away. I hope,' Atlas thought.

Nell tried to walk on her two feet, but she ended up tumbling. "Oof!" So she just crawled instead.

The rescue aid group was now in the southern part of Dominina. They were walking through a savannah.

((I'm running out of ideas of what to type for Aeolus. I'll make a finished version in the next post.))

Kyl grinned. In his mind, he was already thinking of various plots he could employ to create the tournaments the he so solemnly searches for. The chance to feel alive to experience the near-death adrenaline rush that makes you feel extraordinary. "Well I am feeling awfully thirsty aren't you?" Kyl had already stood up and put his coat on and grabbed Kai's coat for her by the time he finished his question.

Shadow averted his eyes to the right to avoid making eye contact with Rika. He knew that she was right, he just hated to give in, and to avoid admitting that he was not fine, Shadow tried to change the subject. "You know, you could remove that black shirt from under your under shirt. It would reveal a little more and make guys pant for you. Well most guys." Shadow's plan was to start talking about things that would make Rika embarrassed and put him back on top as leader of the conversation.

Jaden's wings went into a spasm of flutters as he tried to re-balance from his sister's push. He ended up falling on his face anyways. Not that it was rough, but it took his concentration as is to walk. He stood up again and awkwardly stumbled over to Kayla, hugging into her as a sort of tackle motion. Fayt looked at the two and chuckled before looking to Nell. "Close, try again" he said, holding her hands to help her walk.

Kai watched as Kyl went from one place to another in quick motions. She'd barely caught the question by the time he'd finished. "Uh... I guess so then" she murmured, they'd be going whether she wanted to or not. She got up and opened the door. "That one" she pointed to a small wooden building.

Rika's face contorted into a sort of 'what the hell' expression. She never quite pegged Shadow as that kind of guy. Not only that, the comment was just so random. "Did you take a blow to the head while I wasn't looking?" she asked. Rika shook her head, "Anyways, I know a dragon named Miko. She heals stuff like this. I'm sure she could make a house call" she said, waving Shadow's odd comment away.

"You think so?" Ayos asked somewhat rhetorically as Meracle patted him on the head. "Well in that case, you can kiss me whenever. So long as I get to kiss you back that is." Ayos said cheerfully as he glided alongside Meracle. "Uhhh...does this mean we're partners?" He asked starting to seem just a tiny bit sheepish again but not nearly as much as when he was on the ground being for the most part flat out awkward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will." malice said to redfire before departing again. he spoke to Atlas through telepathy as he flew back. "I'll be home soon and I am almost a hundred percent sure that I will not be needed for the rest of the day."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire walked over to the other hatchlings from her rock and began whispering to them. "Maybe we should start spying on Redfire and THEM to make sure they're behaving themselves, and if they aren't we'll tell Father and Mother about it, and aunty too. What do you guys think?" It was a bit of a wild plan from a young mind. Concived and shared before seriously thought over it had a number of issues that weren't addressed, like how they would get away from their parents long enough to actually do much of anything.

"I'm back!" Erin yelled into the apartment when she walked through the door. Brian was sitting in the living room reading a book. "I was wondering were you ran off too." "I was getting a feel for the city, the claivoyance spell works best when I have an idea of where everything is. Speaking of, there is a sign store in town not too far from here. Go there and see if they have sign posts." Brian sighed and stood up. "Sometimes I wonder who is really in charge here." "Oh your in charge when it comes down to all your schemes and stuff but recon is my territory, now go or I will curse to you tear up every book you ever enjoy." Brian laughed and stepped out to head off to the sign shop.

((wow pack of super shorts))

Kayla cried out as she was knocked over and giggled as she began to play wresle with her brother. She pushed him off herself and lept to all fours and let out a playfull growl.

(We still need to know what to find at the old tent portal thing where Minerva lived, or is still living.)