picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Jason looked at Rika "Rika its me Jason im just in this form right now im a bit sore at the moment." Jason says as he wimpers a little from the pain then looks back at Ava "Yes it is turns out the legends of people born under the constilation of Draco are true. Look." Jason says as he turns his head to the constilation in the sky then back at Ava as his eyes glowed ocean blue "I was born under the constilation and have given the sign of the dragon its pretty cool if you think about it." Jason says as he looks at Rika then whimpers a little from the pain again and feels a burning sensation in his throat and looks at Ava "What type of sensation am I feeling in my throat?" Jason asks Ava to see if she had the answer

Richard then wrote to Aeolus and Cantarella: "Her nickname is "Bloodwing". I don't know her real name. She was given this nickname because of her human massacre in Solomos in revenge for her destroyed village and friends, killed by humans. She has left one human alive, though" - he then switched onto another paper list: "I still don't know what is her opinion of humans, but I have heard that she doesn't just mindlessly attacks every human on sight."

Rina finally noticed that the human teen was holding a paper list, where he wrote. "I think he knows something about me." - she thought.

-A chilling breeze swept over the lands and brethed through the bare streets, apart from the snow trim that lined every house. Candles where lit in the windows of some; otheres were unnaturally bright with the power of electricity, something Chasilin had yet to come to know. Even still, this wind chased down the young girl standing at the closed door, she'd spent 30 miutes at that door and not a soul came to answer her. Sitting now, on the cold and heat sapping stone steps to the building, Chasilin was doubled over a shivering Lunarissa with Palmephius on her knee staring at the two helpless to warm them.

Palmephius had attemted to start many fires on the stone but there was nothing to catch the flickering emberes as they bounced of it's icy surface.

So, cold and alone in an unfamiliar place, the three sat in the cold of the night and tried to stick close. Chasilin looked up to see a sign, it was fairly heavily blanketed in snow and as another icy breath breathed over it, the weight collapsed on itself and revealed black letters that read; NE Rudvitch, town of Winfdall. Chasilin continued to stare it. It held no value to her but it distracted her from the biting weather, considering it had never been like when, or before, she left on her journey, she had never thought to dress for a winter that could be this cold.-

((I think I'm gonna leave Shat alone for now. If I keep posting about it it'll look like he's some kind of super worker xd.png

And remember to pick out your hybrid's weak point. Can be pretty much anywhere. Starts out large when they're born, and gets smaller as they grow.))

Rika looked the dragon up and down, "Great, I just got rid of Slytha and now there's ANOTHER morpher" she rubbed her temple. Ava perked her ears, "Oh that's something that consists of you pointing your face not towards the house. Uhh fire" Ava didn't know much about teaching to breath fire. That was Albel's area. He didn't seem that interested. She was more talented with water and lightning. Rika looked back to Shadow, "Plenty of stores in Windfall. So just pick one really"

"Next best thing?" Kai asked, pondering over his wolfish grin. "No, I don't really know what that is. Enlighten me" she continued, following him. Kai grabbed her normal cloths. She still needed to change.

-Chasilin shivered and metally glared at her clothing; a wrapped tube top, long, loose pants, plain shoes(the same she's had for a good 5 years) and a headband and eyepatch (which she was told to never remover by her mother and father). From deep within her, a fire stirred, it burned hot within her body and then it seered a blazing trail alongst her left side. Chasilin blinked and then cringed, she was really burning! Her hand moved to investigate before she could turn her head to look but her skin was soft where she touched, yet the burning continued. It was then that she noticed a faint glowing, looking down to where it hurt, she saw that her birthmark was what had caused the glow, rather, was still causing it.

Palmephius looked up and stared at the glow and even Lunarissa stopped shivering long enough to be completely taken by the light. Chasilin was scared though, and the stronger that feeling got, the stronger it burned. Soon the pain became unbareable and her whole body went rigid before she slumped over, unconscious. Lunarissa leapt out of the way onto the cold ground with nible grace and pivoted, padding up next to a hovering Palmephius. The glowing had stopped the moment Chasilin hit the hard stone steps.

Afraid for her life, the two curled close to Chasilin and Palmephius began to keep a flame burning out of sheer will alone.-

Edited by Chasilin

((That'll do. Wow, hope she doesn't trip. That's a lot of space xd.png))

Jason then looks at Rika "Look I did not know I was this 'morpher' till now if you want me to leave that is fine besides this is my first morph." Jason says as he looks at a tree and takes a deep breath then blows out a torrent of flames igniting the tree then Jason breaths the cold air then he scratches his throat from his breath then looks at the tree in awe "That is the coolest thing of dragon abilities ever." Jason says as he looks at Rika then backs up and decides to take flight "Ok lets see how I fly." Jason says as he makes a jumps then flaps his wings fast and it lifted him into the air hovering then looks around "Ok so far so good." Jason says and flaps his wings forward and flew straight then lifts himself up to increase elevation and feels the air pressure then turns himself around back to Rika's villa then hovers above an open spot and slowly lands with a thud "That was amazing." Jason says as he lays on his side resting from his first flight

((Yeah, it just appears larger since it's more spread out on Kayla. She'll be fine though as long as no one's like attempting to stab her. Basically all hybrids have good strength, speed, and armor. But those weak points are about as weak as human flesh

I'll post later, Knight))

The cold bit at every part of his body that wasn't bundled up. Nick blew into his hands in attempt to keep them warm before shoving them back into his pockets. "This is just great... In the middle of winter of all times." he ranted to himself trudging through the snow. The magic keeping his house together had collapsed effectively leaving him homeless. He wasn't in any danger of freezing to death and he didn't mind the cold, but being out for extended periods of time was just dreadfully uncomfortable.

(Random post of doom)

Edited by picknick10

((-feels the need to point this out since I abuse that particular 'word'- pssssst Nick...you spealt Awesomesauce with an 's' instead of the 'c'... did you mean to?))

-With Chasilin still unconcious after that strange burning light and Palmephius trying his hardest to keep them all warm even though it's hard on him, Lunarissa feels she needs to do something more than complain and shiver helplessly. Determined, she stretched her stiff limbs and shakes her fur in a physical attempt to dispel the cold that had drenched her pelt and had it sticking out in every which way. That alone annoyed Lunarissa as she padded down the steps to the main court yard which stretched wide seemingly at the cener of everything. Palmephius hadn't seen her leave and she was glad for it. As wind and snow faught to keep her at bay, she fought back and walked through the maze of streets mewling pitifully and hoping someone might notice her and take pity. She had a plan to try to lead them back to Chasilin but she had many doubts about whether any ol' human would willingly fllow a disheveled stray cat or not. She had to try though, for Chasilin, for Palmephius, and for herself.-

((kinda lame post.....-rolls around-))

((Shhhhh don't point that out.... I don't know how to change it anymore =O))

The cold was beginning to penetrate his cloth, thought it didn't matter much because he had just reached civilization. The name of it he didn't know, but that didn't particularly matter to him either. The first thing he did was go into a local in to warm up and grab something to eat and contact Atlas Hey its Nick, my home exploded so if you ever need me for something I probably won't be in Icefire's cave.

After a good helping of meat stew Nick left the inn feeling full and warm. He didn't really know what to do next. As he thought of things he needed for his new home his thoughts were interrupted by a soft mewling sound. Looking around briefly he noticed a cat a squatted down near it, clicking his tongue and holding out his hand.

((Haven't written anything in so long >.>)

Edited by picknick10

((So does the tent blowing up include everything inside? :/))

((pffft okies -pantamimes zippering lips- *ok* ;P))

-Lunarissa smelt the lure of food hook her by her chilled nose and pull her mewling self towards an in. As she neared, a shaft of light cut through the snow and across the street to stand up on the opposing wall. She froze as a human emerged, their shadow appearing first, Lunarissa trailed it back to a pair of feet and looked up only when they started moving towards her. The human stopped near her and squatted down, his hand extended in an invitation as he clicked his tongue at her. Lunarissa almost gave a dignified hiss at the humiliation but the thought of Chasilin jarred her completely and shoved her into motion, quite literally. Lunarissa bounded up to the hand and turned her head to his hand pressing up into it and purring. She was mentally swearing to herself never to do this again. It felt like prostrating herself before a mouse...now that was bad.

Lunarissa had to be sure the boy, she discovered upon seeing his face, would follow her so she licked his fingers and walked a few steps away from. Looking over her shoulder she mewleda few times and waved her tail at him, remaining there in the cold a few feet away until he walked to her. If, she reminded herself harshly, If he'll walks to me.-

((Was something important in the tent? ))

A small smile found its way to Nick's lips as the cat rubbed against his hand. Watching curiously as the stray pulled away, it seemed as if she wanted him to follow her. Standing up he took a quick look around and followed. He couldn't help feel something was off about the cat, her purring didn't seem genuine and she looked upset about something. He tossed the thought aside. The cold is just messing with me he thought to himself.

((I need to practice writing... its almost painful reading my own post =[

))

((Ah only Minerva, Fayt, and the hatchlings lol

Dain! Stop hovering and leaving! Post!))

Edited by Sai

-Lunarissa mewed as he stood to follow, her pace was slow enough so he could move liesurely. She constantly checked over her shoulder to be sure he was still following. Lunarissa turned at a corner and realized she had no idea how to get back to Chasilin and Palmephius, glancing around in a panic she caught sight of something familiar. She laughed excitedly, though it cam out as a loud mew, and scampered towards it. 'They are close!' she thought and then remembered their linked minds. Reaching out mentally she called for Palmephius.- 'Palmephius, Palmephius, where are you? Please use you're magic to lead me back! I have help!' She continued to walk down the familiar path while she awaited the reply.

------

Palmephius was busily maintaining his flame and Chasilin was begingint o regain conciousness but she was now more or less asleep. Her skin was abormally warm and he knew it wasn't because of his flame. Just as he was beginning to really worry he heard Lunarissa's voice, it was very distinct which led the pygmy to believe she was close. Upon hearing her request he immediately complied and shared with her his absolute memory of the path they had taken into the center of the town. 'Hurry' he thought to her and then to himself, out loud, he said.- "Any longer out here and this could be bad."

------

Sure enough Palmephius came through and she thankfully followed the map, her pace picking up, she was eager to get back to her friends. Before long they would reach the large open space at the center of Windfall and just at the opposite end Chasilin lay shivering on the steps to the largest building, Palmephius' flame still burning bright like the guiding glow from a light house on a stormy night. Lunarissa looked back at the boy and mewed loudly before bounding towards Palmephiuss- 'He's going to help, he's just has to help! I'm sure he will, Chasilin is going to be okay!' Lunarissa would have cried if she was physical capable of it.-

((I think your writing is fine 0.o simple, perhaps, but it reads well and is written properly, too. fufu I write quite a lot but my grammar tends to be off... a lot and can be hard to read or understand....not to mention my spelling -always edits posts perhaps 3 times?- T~T"))

Edited by Chasilin

((Sorry was just hoping more people would post :I))

"Fascinating" Rika said with a roll of her eyes. She sighed, "I didn't mean for you to leave. I just... don't like dragons" she said. She didn't like appearing so grumpy to him, but she was just done with the scale-y beasts. For now anyways. Oh you don't know the half of it Ava thought. Not many people even knew what GoNs were. She knew a lot about him because if it, though. Even his type of heart from his blue aura.

Shadow turned his head and glared at the dragon with the look to kill. He wouldn't think less of shoving one of his swords through the dragons throat. But instead, he stood and headed upstairs quietly. When he got upstairs he filled a pouch full of coins and put his jacket on. He proceeded out of the room and down the stairs. As Shadow was headed out, he figured that he might as well let Rika know he was leaving. "I am headed out... I will be in the town if you are looking for me." Shadow exited the house and as he was walking in the snow, let the could slowly cool his mind.

((No I didn't. I just wasn't sure what to put. And I wanted to give you something to post with.))

Kyl chuckled. "Well the best you have done was the queens guard right? Well that would mean the next best thing would be the royal family itself. So I propose to you, Madame Kai the thief of Briarwood, would you be so honored as too accompany me on an exhibition to rob the royal family itself?" Kyl knew what he was proposing was beyond preposterous, but that didn't stop his sudden want to feel the adrenaline from a project so large.

"W-wha?" Kai shook her head, "No!" she put her hand to her forehead and stared at the ground, her free hand on her hip. She shook her head and murmured a few words that seemed to be in a different language. "Chee I have SOME loyalties, you know. I wouldn't rob my own queen. That guard thing was... kind of an accident. Long story" she laughed slightly, lifting her face to look at Kyl again. Not that she was against showing him to Briarwood. She just didn't want to deal with that kind of trouble he was suggesting. Especially when he didn't understand the extent of the guards around the palace. Or the queen herself for that matter.

Rika rubbed the back of her head when Shadow stormed out the door, "Ok then... bye..." she said in some confusion.