picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Ava and Reimi came running back inside after they decided it was getting too cold. Reimi dropped a souvenir stick at Rika's feet. She picked it up, "Uh... thanks" she patted the hybrid on the head. The knock echoed through the room. Albel stood up, being closest and walked to the door. He opened it and narrowed his red eyes at Jason. "You. What do you want, Fool" he asked as more of a statement. Rika peeked out the door from the living room. It was the guy from before, not that she recognized him otherwise. "Having all sorts of strange visitors again, aren't I?" she murmured. At least it was a human. She was near sick to death of dragons.

Edited by Sai

Jason looks at Albel "Im here to see Rika for I am her long lost friend Jason Alexander." Jason says as his dragon spirit kicked in again and growled in aggression and makes a fearless glare "I am a fool? Your a fool to stare in the face of a Dragon Knight and your lucky I cant kill dragons. You have two choices one: Stay out of my way and nothing will go bad, or two: Things can get ugly." Jason says as he cracks his neck and readies himself for Albels reaction then looks at Rika "Rika you still remember me right?" Jason asks as he focuses back to Albel and continues to give him a fearless stare

Shadow chuckled. "I did come from a Tundra. It is always cold there." Shadow stood to follow her and ran his fingers through his hair, which did nothing but increase the intensity of the 'bed-head' look. This was the exact opposite of what Shadow wanted, but he just sighed and ignored it, knowing it could only get worse. Shadow made his way to Rika. When she yelled at Albel, Shadow couldn't help but smile. He had just about reached Rika when a knock on the door had caught his attention. Shadow turned and observed the door silently waiting for it to be open. When it did however, the person standing there only made Shadow mad. "Hey, loose the attitude. You do not live here and he does. And, with the way you are acting, you are a fool.

Kyl quickly finished his meal and placed the food off to the side. "So, my sweet not-so-innocent thief. What is on the agenda today?"

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

((I want to mention before the possibility of a neck being snapped... Albel is a hybrid. He's human like in size but has the strength and armor of a large dragon...))

Rika grew slightly alarmed when the man insulted Albel so openly. She smacked her hand to her face in a facepalm that echoed loudly. Albel's eye twitched and he fiercely grabbed Jason by the throat and held him with a stern force. "You have a deathwish?" he growled, baring his teeth. "Albel, please don't kill the stupid people" Rika said, knowing Albel could snap his neck then and there. At least he was improving since before Albel would have probably killed him before he was even finished talking. She glanced at Jason, "Kind of sounds familiar. How the hell did you even figure out where I live?" she asked. It was more than a bit creepy to find someone in the woods only to have them show up at your house shortly after.

Kai stood up and put her plate in the sink. "Oh please, when did I ever say I was innocent? I steal and get in dogfights. Not to mention I was threatening with murder yesterday" she stated. She stopped to think about what her day would entail. "I don't really know, you got anything in mind? I'm up for whatever"

Edited by Sai

((It's winter now?! How did we go from summer to winter in just one day? Or did you just time-skip? If it's time-skip, I'll just keep playing with the horde in summertime until the day ends for them. After that, I'll timeskip offscreen and make it winter for the horde. Atlas's eggs hatched and Minerva's hybrids are born. I'll post the character's age in winter.))

The swordsmen had finished cutting down the zombies into pieces. Aeolus had destroyed his undead foes and said, "Keep it up, we're almost through with them!" Jess obliterated her zombies with magic. Javier decapitated them and slew some in half. Sasuke lured the zombies into the dark clouds he created, where he ripped apart each of them.

((Warewolves, I'll get to you soon or Enkie will.))

((*facepalm* I give up trying to get everyone on the same season lol. Winter, we're all starting in winter))

Jason looks at Rika "Your butler told me when I got to your old home in Windfall thought that you were still there but you decide to move to here so here I am." Jason says as he takes off his helmet to show his entire face then looks at Albel and takes a deep breath "Look sorry for the insult I was stressed out to a dragoness and I was insulted because she called me a monster due to my 'past' besides again sorry for the anger and the insult I pretty much made a fool of myself and." Jason says as he looks back at Rika and pulls the picture and gives it to Rika "Does this help jog some memories?" Jason says as he holds his helmet to his side

Albel snorted and released Jason with a shove. He walked back to where Rika was. She listened to his explanation and subconsciously snapped the twig in half as she thought of it. It was better than punching someone in the face. She was however surprised her parents were so dumb as to not see the connection. Sapphire, Icefire. Same person, or dragon actually. Rika took the picture, "Oh... yeah I remember. Um.. come in, you're letting cold air in" she murmured, handing the photo back. Of course Rika wasn't quite the happy, cheery girl she was before. She Albel to thank for that. He was the reason she got into dragon hunting. "Oh I missed one. Shame" Albel mused smugly, noting that she had one old friend alive.

Jason cracked his neck and puts his picture back into his pocket and walks inside then closes the door closing the draft of the closed air then looks at Rika glad to see she is alright "Its been over a year sence I last saw you when I went to go become a Dragon Knight. Well here we are old friends reunited once again." Jason says as he takes off his fingerless gloves and puts them into his pocket then looks back at Rika "How have you been over the past year still a noble I hope?" Jason says as he smiles to her glad to see a person he knows then looks at Shadow and gives him a friendly nod and looks around "So do you own this villa? If you did it suits you well if not well enlighten me on who currently owns this great villa." Jason says as he rubs his hands to warm them up

Shadow's teeth gritted against each other. He didn't want to see this person let alone have him invited into the same house as him, yet he had no say. It wasn't his house after all. He watched the exchange quietly, up until the kid said that they hadn't seen each other in over a year. "Your wrong. You saw her only yesterday moron. It was around the time that you shot me in the leg. Remember? Claimed that I was trying to kill a dragon and you were saying that you were going to kill me if I don't lower my weapon." Shadows fist were clenched and his anger at the kids stupidity and ignorance increased rapidly. But what really drove him nuts about the kid, is that he seemed to have forgotten what had happened not but 12 hours earlier.

Richard got attention of some zombies, as they walked to him. "Oh great..." - the teen thought. Then something came to his mind. He have got an idea. He climbed on the ruined house, luring zombies there. There was enough space to let zombies go there. Then Richard stood at the edge of the house. When zombies were very close to him and attempted to grab him, he suddenly leaped to the column nearby. Trying to go after him, zombies fell off the house right on the rocks beneath it. Richard then threw a still burning torch in the pile of zombies, incinerating some of them.

Rina chuckled without a smile, when she saw the boy outsmarting zombies. "Not bad for a 15-years human." - she thought, then she decided to leave, because there was a chance of her being revealed. She moved back, when she suddenly heard a crack under her paw. "Ugh... Branches..." - she muttered to herself, angered at herself for being inattentive and for giving herself out.

((Yes, I have decided to color the dialogues and thoughts of my characters.))

Rika laughed awkwardly at his statement. "Funny, I've been hunting dragons this whole time. I own the house by the way" Albel smirked at the chance to cause trouble, "Her housemate was, Sapphire, or Icefire actually. A dragon. She killed her too" he left out of course that Icefire was reincarnated. Rika rolled her eyes and looked over to Shadow as he protested the situation. "On that note, why are you walking on that leg?" she asked. Rika moved over and knelt by his leg, lifting the pant leg to see it, "For god sakes you didn't even wrap it"

-From over the sea's a cold wind blew, it's winter tails would swat the surface of the choppy waters until finally, it rolled onto the southern shores of Gweynar.

Chasilin awoke with a violent shiver and found that somewhere, between Lunarissa and Palmpephius playing in the shallows and her daydreaming of travel, they'd all fallen sleep. Glancing at a shivering pygmy curled up closely to her chest, Chasilin gently roused the young Palmephius.

"Wake up, Palmephius, wake up. We need to find shelter, nightfall is going to bring the reality of winter down on us. If we stick close to the beach, we'll freeze."-Palmephius stirred; growling and hiccuping at the unsatisfactory ending to his dream. Blinking groggily, he stared at Chasilin and nodded, before prosceeding to wake up Lunarissa. Once they were all fully awake, they stretched their stiff limbs, then headed for the tree line to find somewhere warmer. As they walked, Chasilin began to think once more of ways to get to other lands and, this time, Lunarissa and Palmephius listened in.

"I can solve that problem"-said a chattering Palmephius, his wings pressed close to his body as he clung onto Chasilins Gungnir. Chasilin looked at him expectantly and Lunarissa, who was curled up in Chasilins spare arm, also looked.- "Magic" -He said, as if it were the simplest thing in the universe.-

"Magic?" -purred Lunarissa curiously.- "How would magic help?"

-Palmephius might have grinned if his face wasn't so numb.- "I can use magic to temporarily make myself the size of a full grown Gold Wyvern, since I have the imprint of one in my magic."-He could tell, from the dumb look on the girls' faces, that they didn't understand much. But, he could also tell, they grasped the fact he could get them across.

Chasilin stopped walking when she discovered a suitable resting place in a dirt cave under the bare roots of a tree. Settleing onto the cold ground, Lunarissa was shifted from arm onto lap, and Palmephius leapt off of the Gungnir onto the ground beside Chasilin's hip.-" We can leave when the weather is warmest; at midday"-whispered Chasilin as she felt a heavy wave of fatigue wash over her, pulling her eye lids down so she could sleep. Muffled grunts came from her companions before they too, had fallen asleep.-

Edited by Chasilin

Malice was standing just outside the break in the ground the greens had created to keep the magma in check. He responded to the pleading dragon in telepathy but did not order the assault to stop. "I'm glad to hear that, now I have no intention of stopping just yet so you had best answer me quickly. You were not the dragon I saw leading the force against Gridania, where is that dragon and the others who were with him? I would like to have a discussion with them. I would be in everyone's best interest I assure you. Well rather everyone that is present and alive anyways." A wicked grin was plastered onto Malice's face, today he might just get what he was hoping for, which would be a means to an end. Things were going quite well. The stone dragons had returned to the town to help with recovery.

Tackeron flew around the outside of the trap zone as he and his passengers watched the battle raging. A stray bolt flew past the group and Tack pulled back a bit to stay out of range. "Seems a mite one sided don't you think?" "Indeed, these don't seem like the aquarian forces we had heard about though, perhaps it's one of the hordes." Brian said pondering about who was fighting and why. "Hey I see a town just out that way. Maybe they know something." Brian nodded and Tackeron flew the small group of mages to the town. he landed int he middle of town and lowered himself so the others could get off safely. "Geeze this place looks like it's been through a war, do you suppose the fight in the forest is related?" Tackeorn asked no one in particular. "Seems that way. Ok we're going to break into two groups and help out wherever we can." "I'm going with Earl to make sure he doesn't take anything that doesn't belong to him." Erin said scathingly to the necromancer as she glared at him. "Well if no one claims the body what are we supposed to do just let them rot?" Erin sighed and pushed Earl along as they went off into the town. Tackeron and Brian headed off as well but were more interested in finding a dragon that could help them. Most seemed distraught and grief stricken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos tried plucking up the pizza with a great deal of difficulty at first. He tried again with both his for claws but found it hard to balance. He paused for a moment then said a little slyly. "You said anyway is alright." Holding the plate in place with his claws he brought his muzzle to the pizza and ate it straight off of the plate only tasting it at first. It was delicious, like Meracle had said much much better than the mac and cheese. He began to eat it heartily but made sure not to go too fast lest he seem like an unseemly pig in front of Meracle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galamonaro laid back as he rode on Laura to their home. "Fries aside, do you think Shat will be ok? That Crow chap is a mite touchy when it comes to justice. He might accuse Shat wrongly because of his relation to the true perpetrator of the crime. I mean it wasn't Shat's fault that he was double crossed." Galamoanro said pondering out loud. He was fairly concerned about Shat's well being, especially since he felt a bit guilty for suspecting the dragon in the first place.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Jason looked at Rika then at the two dragon hatchlings "Rika who are the two little ones here?" Jason says as he looks at the two hatchlings smiles to them to show that he means no harm then looks at Rika "So tell me about Sapphire." Jason asks as he looks at Shadow's ankle and took a deep breath then walks up to him "Look I have a medkit in my pack and if you want me to help let me but if you dont want me to be my guest." Jason says calmly and hopes that he accept his offer and opens his backpack and pulls out the medkit and looks at Shadow "By the way where is your hybrid friend?" Jason says as he waits for Shadows awnsers

Redfire answered through telepathy. 'That would be me, red one. I escaped the trap before it was inescapable. My force was a costly waste, but we always can make more. But any I can take back would be better then none, so speak. I am intrigued as to what you would have to converse about with me.'

The hatchlings were, mostly, a quiet bunch, however the growing one howled constantly at the top of his lungs. The others, after a while, joined in.

Laura furrowed her eyes and tilted her head slightly so she had one eye looking at Gal. "I know...Shat doesn't are about his wellbeing anymore, he wanted his daughter to be free, but found out she was duping him." She turned back to flying, "He was...A very strong dragon under the Empricon..." She paused, and looked for the clearing as they came closer to their destination.

"Uh, you might wanna let me do that" Rika laughed as he offered to dress Shadow's wound. Ava and Reimi looked at each other, "I'm Ava and that's Reimi" Ava announced. Rika cocked an eyebrow as Jason asked where the hybrid was. "Well there are two here" she pointed to Albel and Reimi. "If you mean Arceus, he's in the kitchen" on cue, the wolf came walking into the living room. He paid no particular mind to Jason, hopping up on the couch. Rika straightened herself out, "Don't mention Icefire by the way. Or I'll have to punch you in the face. I killed her. I obviously don't like her"

Meracle laughed at Ayos's new way of eating. "Whatever you can manage there" she shrugged. Meracle of course had her pizza most of the way down, "You're pretty cute" she stated plainly, watching him go through complicated measures to finally get to eating pizza.

Shadow moved his leg back and let the pants fall back down covering his wound. It is true that it hurt, but he didn't want to draw attention to it. "It is just a flesh wound... I will be fine. It will heal itself over time..." Shadow wasn't used to people wanting to help him. Not in that way that is. He did however glare at Jason when he pulled out his medical supplies offering to help. "Get away from me. I don't need nor want your help." Shadow walked around Jason, he had considered kicking the medical supplies out of Jason's hands, but decided that would be a little to childish. So instead he walked around him and to a chair in which he sat, with his good leg crossed over his bad.

-There was not much time to sleep this time, they had slept through a good part of the night on the beach but now, as the sun hiked up the horizon, it was already time to wake up. Chasilin opened her eyes and blinked into the dim light, looking down she could see that Lunarissa had shifted to curl in close to Palmephius. Careful not to wake them, Chasilin pushed herself away from their makeshift sleeping cove then stood, walking towards the break in the trees. It was a whole different thing to see sunlight through a canaopy, than to see the actual glowing bulb of warmth, rising over the surface of the water as if pulling itself out forom the calm, unknown depths of the ocean. It was breathtaking and while the colors slowly stretched across the large expanse of the sky, Palmephius and Lunarissa soon joined at Chasilin's side.

Palmephius had brought along the Gungnir and Chasilin took it from him. He caught the look in her eye and that faint signature smile.-"Time to fly." - he said suddenly eager, more so than ever before, as if inspired by Chasilin's burning desire. After testing the wind currents with his own '6th sense', which most flying creatures tend to have, he shot out above the water and then ascended in a steep climb.

Lunarissa watched as Palmephius dissappeared into large hovering clouds and she looked to Chasilin who looked back. Thinking towards her she said.-"Where do you think he's going?"- Lunarissa watched Chasilin shrug and shake her head. She knew about as much as Lunarissa in this matter. Then out of no where, a louder and more mature and commanding voice jarred their thoughts, though it was strangely soothing.

"Lunarissa, I'm not going anywhere." -there was a break in the clouds and, what had left a meere pygmy, decended a dragon which was mighty and graceful; a Gold Wyvern.- "Ready to fly?" -he asked.-

Chasilin looked at the maginificent beast and touched it gently when it had landed. Her eyes gleamed and she turned to look into the smoldering ember eyes that belonged to her dearest Palmephius.-"You bet!"-she said, picking up Lunarissa and lifting her onto this enormous crown, of which was bent towards her and low to the ground so she could mount. Once her feline friend was settled, Chasilin hitched her leg over, like she might with a horse, and gripped hard at the horns that arched backwards over his massive head. When they were ready, Palmephius didn't wait for a verbal answer and then, they were into the air after a powerful lurch off the ground from his muscle-bound legs. Chasilin had her eyes closed at first but, it wasn't long before she opened them, where she looked at the world dashing benath her. It was nothing, but everything, and more. It was magical.-

((I'll do the Atlas part later))

Summer

The zombies were nearly eliminated when Aeolus heard a branch snap. Thinking it was another zombie, Aeolus and Cantarella whipped their heads around to see the edge of the forest bordering the ruins. There they saw a purplish-blue dragoness, who looked like she was worried about drawing attention to herself.

Winter

Meanwhile in NE Rudvich, Minerva was watering the plants in her garden when all of a sudden she felt her water broke. She was alerted to this and said, "Oh my gosh, my water broke!"

Fayt was in the house working on a little project when he heard Minerva yell. He poked his face out the nearest window. "Your what what?" he asked in confusion. Fayt wasn't very familiar with the human birthing process. He pulled back and went around, opening the door and stepping outside. He made his way over to Minerva, though somewhat awkwardly out of curiosity.

Rika grabbed the supplies from Jason and went to Shadow. He'd at least made it easier by cornering himself in the chair. "Don't be a baby or I'll have Albel hold you down" she murmured, lifting his pant leg again. Rika dressed the wound quickly and tied it off before dropping his pant leg and stepping away. "There. Now you won't have to worry about gangrene or something" Ava held her paws in front of her face casually. She wanted to try out her healing powers again but figured the man was too grumpy to let her.

((Post with Kyl, Dain))

((Purplish-blue? Rina is dark blue.))

Richard turned to the forest edge on the cracking sound, where he saw a dark blue dragoness. "...Wait a sec... Dark blue color... straight horns leaning back... emerald eyes... No, don't tell me it is HER!" - with these thoughts he slowly walked backwards, until he was at safe distance. He have heard about this dragoness and about what she have done.

Rina immediately tensed, being prepared to dodge a possible attack. She also noticed that the boy is walking back from her. Then she looked first at the dark-green dragon, then at the pink dragoness. She decided to wait until their next actions.

Jason looks at Ava and Reimi "Pleasure to meet you both names Jason Alexander." Jason says as he looks at Rika grabbing his medical supplies then walks to the kitchen and looks around "Wow nice kitchen would not mind cooking in this." Jason whispers to himself then looks outside through the window seeing the snow and pulls out his journal and a pencil then opens the journal to a blank page and writes "Well I finally found my old friend but somehow when I felt anger something inside me released when I snapped at him. What is happening to me? Are the legends of people born under the sign of the dragons true? Am I becoming a monster?" Jason writes in his journal as he closes his journal and puts it in his pocket and looks back outside through the window and goes into thought then sighs

Shadow glared slightly at Rika but gave up and just leaned back letting her do her thing. When Rika finished and stepped back, Shadow at first did not say anything. It was afterwards, after he sighed, and after he decided to not be stubborn. "Th.. Thanks..." Shadow knew that there was no way for him to fight her nor that it would heal correctly without being treated, so he was, whether he hated to admit it or not, grateful for what she has done.

Kyl chuckled. "Well I would have to say that you have a point. I don't know what we should do. What is the worst crime that you have ever done?" Kyl was actually very curious about Kai's thieving life.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

((Well I didn't mean to put Kyl in THAT much tongue.gif must be the doppelganger of Shadow))

Rika smirked at his glare. He seemed to get annoyed easily. She reached out and ruffled his hair, "Sorry but you don't really carry that angriness around when you glare casually. You'll have to ask Albel for that kind of skill" she said, placing her hands on her hips. Albel frowned slightly at the comment. That was of course since whenever Albel was actually glaring, it usually meant someone was going to die.

"Well.... uhh..." Kai trailed off in thought. She knew it was back in Briarwood for sure. The memory popped into her head suddenly. Not pleasant in the least. "Ermm... the time I robbed the queen's guard" she laughed awkwardly and left out details. It was particularly violent after all.