picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Miko laughed lightly at his confusion. "All dragons can communicate telepathically. That means we can pick up thoughts as well" she explained. She listened to his odd situation and looked to her family. They shrugged and she looked back to Jason, "Are you asking for what's happened? Because there sure is a lot" there was the Horde, Empiricon, and now THEM. Not to mention all the events in between.

Arumat stopped his horse when he spotted the camp from a distance. Five rogues sat around a camp fire. Akuma had caught up as Arumat was just stepping into the camp and saying his intentions. Of course the rogues weren't very happy about that. One charged at the bounty hunter. Arumat raised his blade, but Akuma had already stepped in, tearing the dagger from the rogue and clawing him across the face. A couple in the group scattered. Akuma sprayed acid breath in their path, making them retreat back to the others. Arumat sighed, "We can do this the easy way or the h-" "Or the real easy way" Akuma interrupted. Arumat flickered his eyes at the hybrid, noting his odd behavior. He normally wasn't that aggressive. Not openly anyways.

-Salty air combed through the trees and tossed about the three travelers. Chasilin looked up and closed her eyes to breath in the familiar smell.-"The ocean"-she breathed out in a sigh of the same breath. A smile quirked her lips to one side and she caught a similar expression on Palmephius and as well on Lunarissa. Feeling much better than before she glanced at the both of them and then up wards with a smug look.- "Last one to the shore is a rotten dragon egg."-she called and erupted in laughter as the two started and then, after glancing at one another, darted off. Chasilin raced through the rain forest, her toned limbs and hunter's agility helped her to navigate easily over and around each obstacle. Before long the rainforest retreated behind her and there it was. The ocean. It's glittering surface reflecting all that hung above it's rippling, crashing surface. Waves charged at the sand that danced with the rythym of the currents, unaffected by it's misguided rage.

Lunarissa burst out from the tree line and skid to a halt, kipping up sand in her wake, to stop near a panting, awe-struck Chasilin. She laughed and her eyes glittered with the joy that nearly erupted from her small body. Her gaze shifted from Chasilin to the open expanse of water before her while she caught her breath.- "Beautiful" -She thought mostly to herself but she knew the others could here it.

Palmephius hung above Chasilin's left shoulder and clicked his teeth to stop his heavy breathing. Hearing Lunarissa he decided that 'beautiful' hardly described it. Right then he darted forwards and flew a hairsbreadth above the surface before breaking it with the end of his wings, the wake he left seemed magical and it didn't take long before Chasilin moved towards Palmephius to join him.

However, she stopped as she noticed something in the distance. Land. It was just a blurry line on the horizon, but she was sure it was land and suddenly, she had a heart throbbing need to get to it. Her mind drifted off as the waters lapped at her exposed feet and Lunarissa and Palmephius played in the shallows. She could feel the need to get to that other, distant place. She wanted to touch it, to feel it, explore it and so much more. She didn't know why she reacted this way but deep down, she felt she most certainly got it from her father, the known explorer in her once peacefully existing town.-

((You can decide whether you want to or not, Tron.))

Scorch and Blaze had burned five of the THEM dragons, when suddenly they both got burned from behind. "Yowch!" they both cried before they turned to face a THEM general behind them. The red dragon brothers breathed fire at him, but the general flipped out of the way. Then a water dragon fired a bubble at the brothers. Scorch saw the bubble and shouted, "Look out!" But the bubble bombarded them in a splash and sent them spiraling out of the air and down to the ground. Vince ran across the ground as he charged up his energy before he leapt off the ground and took flight. The winged dark green hatchling picked a reddish-bronze dragon for his opponent and a bright orange aura appeared around him as he was about to do his attack. "Hyper bash!" Vince shouted as he rammed his horns hard into his foe, who let out an agonized roar.

Javier rode on his stallion and hacked at the zombies with his holy sword, while Jess cast her magic spells at them. Sasuke snapped with his jaws and slaughtered the zombies with his claws. Cantarella, who had no fighting abilities or skills, stayed close to Aeolus, who swatted the approaching zombies away with his tail. Then a trio of zombies ganged up on a man and started tearing him apart as the man yet out an agonized scream.

((I'm running out of

At last Richard found both source of fire and a torch. He lighted up a torch, when he suddenly heard a scream. Turning to the source of scream, he saw a man being torn apart by three zombies. He immediately charged at zombies and tackled them away from their victim. Then he proceded to burn them, aiming for the face.

Despite his best efforts, his small group were immensely outnumbered. The magi had finished and had vacated without taking someone. Redfire swore as he watched the fighting from high above. He noticed they were pushing them toward the forest, and wondered about it. He left his army to fight, knowing they ould be fine for a few moments, and flew to see where their destination was. Behind him, he had a water dragon for just in case.

Jason looked at Miko when she said Horde "Wait....what is the Empiricon, is that like dragon slavers or something else altogether?" Jason says in a questionable tone as he looks at Miko he cracks his neck and looks at his military armor it was digital forest camo then looks back at Miko then a memory ran over him he began to remember the time that 2 years ago he killed dragon slavers and tried to make the cut look like a dragon attacked him for the dragons and released as many as he can before anyone saw him but one day when he was at a factory trying to release a dragon, a person spotted him and alerted security and Jason at the time was wearing black stealth armor so he went around a corner and hid in the shadows with combat knife at the ready and when a security person spotted him with 3 of his buddies with him Jason stabbed him in the throat Call of Duty style and used his body as a shield and pulls out the security guards USP.45 and fires emitting loud bangs that echoed the factory killing two of his buddies and wounding the last one and dropped the body to the floor and walks up to the final guard and he looks up at Jason "Who are you?" the security guard says as he cringes in pain as Jason points the barrel at his head "Jason Alexander." Jason says as he fires the last round to the security guards head and drops the pistol to the ground that made it look like a guard revolted against the government then the memory fades and Jason looks at Miko for her answer

Edited by knightstemplar151

((Knight, there is a flaw in that statement... after the spell, all technology that was used to harm dragons (like guns) are now obsolete and useless))

Miko made a cat stretch before looking at the cave, "No, they're dragon killers. No slavery, just wiping them out. Were anyways. That was taken care of when the Aquarians came to help the Horde" she frowned as she thought about the horde. Atlas had only helped because dragons were endangered. Miko was always disgusted by the horde's apathy towards humans as a whole. Aside from Nick anyway for some odd reason. "The only problem is THEM now. But the Horde and Aquarians are working on that too. They captured one of the scientists and are going to take him into court in Aquios. Shame you can't survive there" she shrugged. Seth was always keeping her updated from his position in Aquios. "Oh that reminds me I should probably get back to work in Gridania. That medicine won't make itself" Miko mused to no one, spreading her wings.

Ko sat inside Aquios's super volcano munching on his breakfast. He peered over the ledge at the magma. "One of these days" he murmured, noting he wasn't trained enough to actually touch magma yet. Ko looked back into the training chamber. Kaji sat in the back, watching the hatchlings like a hawk. Not that he could blame her. They could be quite dangerous with their genetic enhancements. "I guess THEM had their own crack at Hybrids" he snickered. The hatchlings at least seemed content for the moment, snacking on their own food. He looked below, spotting the magma bubble and Crowe pull himself out of it. He shook the glops of magma from his scales and spread his wings. Crowe sped up and out of the volcano.

The thugs kept still as Arumat bound their hands. He didn't even know what to do for the one guy's face. "They'll get you to a doctor once I turn you in" he said quietly. "Freak" one mumbled towards the Hybrid. Akuma growled and moved forward, only to be nonchalantly blocked by Arumat's back as he finished binding their hands. The walk back to town was silent. Arumat turned the rogues into the bounty office peacefully and came back out. Arumat and Akuma exchanged awkward glances, though the bounty hunter looked none too pleased. It was becoming more difficult to scold Akuma per say since he was getting larger and apparently bolder.

((Yea I know but Im saying that Jason killed those guards before the spell was cast but I will edit it like 2 years ago if that is ok by you I kinda forgot about time subject wise.))

Jason watched Miko leave and looked at Rose "Dragon killers. I will not allow this I hate people that kill dragons." Jason says as he looks outside and sees a deer and pulls out his crossbow and looks through his scope "Ok lets see elevation: 2,000 feet, target distance: 30 yards, wind direction and speed: East 3 knots." Jason whispers as he evaluates the deer's position and fires a bolt and unshure that he hit the deer he fires two more and loads another bolt and looks through the scope and centers the crosshairs on the deer then looks at Rose and puts a finger to his lips then to the deer waits to see if the bolts hit the deer

((P.S. Sorry for going sniper on this post))

Miko flew silently away as Jason continued to talk, she could see Gridania from the cave. Sophia snorted at Jason, "Typical human. Violent towards everything when you throw a tantrum" she said aloud. Rose frowned as he hit the deer. White dragons were vegetarians after all. They were unable to kill things because they cherished all life. "I'm getting more soup" she found herself mumbling to no one in particular. She picked up her bowl and wandered into the storage room. She shook her head subconsciously. Ava would have just completely gone off on Jason if she were there. Not that she really needed to be there to know something in the forest died. She was a Guardian of Nature after all.

((Sorry to leave you hanging like that Red))

Malice was overseeing the trap's set up while the rest of the force drove THEM to the forest. Everyone was almost in position, the magma's had left a sufficient gap in their circle for THEM to be driven into and had a few of their numbers scattered about the inside of the circle to help fill it in so that it made a pool of magma, they would finish encircling THEM once they arrived and then start up melting the ground. The thunders and the contingent of skywings and whiptails present were grouped with the magma's and were more or less effectively grounded until the trap was sprung. The greens were already in position farther outside the circle than the magmas to allow for some expansion of the pool. "We need to get set up quickly, we can already hear the battle closing in on this location." The sounds of combat were already growing louder as THEM was pushed towards the forest.

Meanwhile at the battlefield the ice dragons moved to counteract THEM's water dragons. They blew their ice breaths at the water dragons to try and freeze them in place. The stone dragons attacked any enemy foolish enough to get close to the ground.

Tackeron was giving his comrades a lift over the forest now that he had rested up properly, Brian, Erin, and Earl along with Earl's makeshift creation Pierre rode on the electric dragon's back. "Brian does that look like a battle to you?" Earl asked, "It does." "I thought this place was supposed to be a peace or in a truce or something." Erin continued,"It is." "Then why-" "HOW SHOULD I KNOW!? Tack, take us in to check it out. But let's not involved 'kay" Brian said after his frustrated outburst that his three friends had induced. "Alright alright, no need to get huffy about el capitan" Tack said his voice riveted with sarcasm as he responded to the still flustered Brian.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos smiled sheepishly as Meracle elaborated on what Pizza was. It sounded simple enough, he wondered if he should try making it someday. The fact that Meracle had said it was better than Mac'n'cheese also gave it a high standing. Ayos' expectations for this pizza thing were very very high. "Twenty-four slice pizza order up!" "That's us I'll be right back." Matt stated as he stood up and retrieved the pizza from the cashier. He returned with the enormous pizza, the aroma drifted tantalizingly over the table. Ayos licked his chops in antici...pation. Matt set the pizza down and passed out paper plates to everyone before lifting the lid revealing a pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni. Tiny glistening pools of grease glittered in the pepperoni illuminated by the lights overhead. The cheese shined slightly in the light. The sauce was the perfect shade of red and the crust appeared soft and chewy. Matt immediately claimed four edge pieces and mashed them into sandwiched pairs setting one sandwich on his plate. "Dig in guys." He said taking an unseemly large bite out of his ignoring the piping hot temperatures. Blondy and Sam claimed a few pieces for themselves as well but did not mash them into sandwiches. Sam ate her's crust first and Blondy chowed down on his like anyone else would. Ayos grabbed a slice for himself but was confused as to how he was supposed to eat it. "Uhh...Meracle their all eating it differently how do I eat this thing?"

((Made myself crave pizza with this post. T.T I don't want to be broke anymore I want mah paycheck T.T Stupid bills ate all mah moneez >.<

@wolves: Did I respond with Gal at all?))

Edited by En'K'Haral

((Sorry for not replying, I was so hooked on playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 and I'm trying to do my essay for college. And Enkie, I forgive you.))

The zombies got burned in their faces by Richard's torch and yet out low-pitched screams as they thrashed around in pain. The heavily injured man layed on the ground as he looked up at Richard thankfully. Aeolus zapped his lightning breath at a trio of zombies and got bitten on his tail by one. The green wind-earth dragon growled before he slammed his tail on the ground hard, damaging the zombie in the process.

(Yes, and I replied immediately azfter)

Redfire saw the trap and growled in annoyance. Luckilly he hadn't been spotted so he dived down into the cover and made his way diagonal to the circle of dragons until he was safely out of range. He noticed his army slowly getting pushed into the circle and frowned. Why were they trapping them, he wondered. He stayed put, thought speaking to another dragon to act like the leader, and confering the instructions to the rest. The dragons began to follow this dragons orders, slowly being pushed into the circle untill it was too late. The water dragon beside him opened his mouth to say something, but Redfire signalled for him to be silent.

///Its ok, Red Dragonette.///

Richard nodded to man in answer, then he looked around for more zombies. Suddenly he have got a sharp feeling that he is being watched by someone. Deciding to ignore it for a while, he looked at horde, searching for the medic and at the same time watching out for zombies.

Not far from ruins, a dark-blue dragoness was watching the fight. Looking at the scene, she caught in sight a boy in black clothes. He was holding a torch, which he used as a weapon against zombies. "Brave boy" - she thought. She had no intentions to interrupt the fight, mainly because horde's enemies were zombies. These are easy to defeat, but when it comes to an actual fighter...

Rina shrugged off these thoughts and continued watching.

///This character has been accepted.///

Edited by TheTron852

Jason looks at Sophia as his dragon spirit kicked in growling at her back as a sign of aggression "If you want me gone so be it." Jason says angerly as he grabs on to the cave ledge and looks down to see if he can set his feet on a rock ledge then climbs down "Great I was on Rose's good side until I killed that deer in anger stupid me for not knowing that they dont like meat." Jason says to himself as he continues to climb down feeling the cold wind "Of course I had to get out of my bunker to see the world after a year, I did one good thing for them and what happened I freaking messed up." Jason says as he gets near the bottom and sets his foot on the ground then his second foot and finally he lets go "Thats it I have had it im going to Windfall and going to get a nice glass of water." Jason says as he starts to walk back to Windfall then sees the deer and retrieves his bolts and continues to walk to Windfall

((Actually it's impossible for humans to climb up and down that cliff for future reference))

Sophia stood up at his retort, "By all means, monster" Sophia hissed back. She was more than glad to have a human leave. Rose rolled her eyes at her grandmother's response. She was always so rude to humans. Rose sipped at her new bowl of soup. Her ears twitched as she heard Jason leave.

Arumat rubbed his temple with one hand while glancing around Windfall's crowd. Windfall had grown so much in the past 2 years. Akuma looked off in another direction. "That's enough hunting for today" Arumat stated, gathering his horse's reins. The hybrid stayed silent, still feeling awkward from earlier. "Do what you want" the bounty hunter added before mounting the horse and riding out of Windfall. Akuma frowned at the open-endedness. The other hybrids were nowhere to be found. Not that any of them liked him- especially Albel who had attempted to murder him. That was the only thing he thanked Gordon for. Well, silently thanked. And the people in Windfall kept away from fear of hybrids.

"Well, however you want really. There is no food rule. This is the traditional way though" Meracle said, picking up the pizza by the crust and eating the cheesy tip first. She smiled at the taste and looked to Ayos. "Try it" she encouraged. She was actually curious to see how he'd pull it off since dragons didn't have thumbs.

Starwing saw Jason kill the deer with an excellent shot. Then Sophia yelled at him for throwing a violent tantrum. Jason left in anger at the blue dragoness's insult. Starwing, unfazed by the commotion, watched him climb down the mountain and said a friendly farewell, "Bye Jason!"

The thunders, skywings, and whiptails started to attack the flying THEM dragons to injure their wings and have them fall down into the lava pool created by the magma dragons and widened by the green dragons. Atlas and the other magis were casting their magic spells at the opposing magic-casting forces to prevent them from aiding their comrades. "Keep it up, guys! We need all, if not, much of THEM down in the lava," Atlas said to the horde.

A trio of swordsmen were hacking and slashing at the zombies as they had a healing mage nearby to restore their wounds just in case of injuries.

((I added an extra post at Keyblade War, Ware. So anyway, does anybody around here play Final Fantasy, especially Dissidia, because I was thinking about making a Final Fantasy RP one day. It might happen or not, depending on how long I remain enthusiastic about it. I have a Dissidia one in mind or a different kind of crossover.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

The dragons tried vainly to escape the magma, but they all soon began to be entangled in the liquid. Except for the dragon he had placed as leader who was standing on the pile of slowly melting bodies so he did not touch the magma. He growled at them, and flared his wings. He was only a small dragon, and was hevily outnumbered as most of the forces had vacated with their cargo. He briefly noticd a few survivors barely managing to stay above the magma. Redire watched this and considered calling in for reinforcements. However, the small dragon was one step ahead of him. He had decided to try and save himself from this impossible situation. "Alright! We surender! Don't kill us!"

Rika started to put plates on the table in the dining room. Albel followed, "About time we got more normal company. As far as I'm concerned anyways. Pitiful dragons everywhere" he snorted. Of course he was referring to Icefire. He'd threatened to kill her on many occasions. Rika's eye slightly twitched. She was ready to punch someone if they so much as mentioned dragons. It was enough she had to stop killing dragon from the law, but she was just fine with not seeing any more dragons. Particularly Icefire. "Breakfast is ready" she announced. The kids came running in, sitting at the table. Ava and Reimi exchanged glances when they saw the waffles. Arceus rolled his eyes at Shadow before trotting into the dining room. Rika sat down, taking note of the odd company. Herself, a GoN, a hybrid that looked like a wolf, 2 other hybrids, and her only human company, Shadow.

Kai mixed the ingredients and poured them into a pan. A loud sizzle echoed through the quiet house. She waited a few minutes before grabbing a spatula and neatly flipping the omelet over like a pancake. After that side cooked, she folded the omelet in half and set the cheese on top. The cheese melted quickly from the heat of the food. She cut the omelet in half, putting it on 2 plates. Kai finished it with a piece of toast on each plate. She set the plates lightly on the table and peaked into the other room to see if Kyl was up.

Shadow scratched the back of his head and yawned. It was around that time that he heard Rika state breakfast was ready, which made him perk up as he was hungry enough to eat a horse. Shadow turned and barely caught Arceus rolling his eyes at him, and as a response Shadow merely shrugged, unsure of what Arceus was rolling his eyes too. Shadow made his way to the sink and washed his hand, mentally singing happy birthday twice to make sure he obeyed the universal rule that no one follows. Shadow sat down and picked up his fork, then proceeded to play with his food for a little bit before he cut it up into smaller pieces and quickly proceeded to finish the food. When Shadow finished, he laid his silverware in an 'X' fashion, and his napkin, after he wiped his mouth and hands clean of food, over it.

Kyl turned, and his arm fell off the bed and swung loosely need to it. He grumbled wanting to go back to sleep but was coming to the realization that, it just wasn't an option. The one thing that made him finally get out of bed however was the smell of a meal being cooked. For a second he wondered if he was imagining it, because he sure as hell doesn't cook, let alone cook in the morning... Then he remembered Kai. Kyl smiled and jumped out of bed, getting half dressed. He was in brown loose tunic and pants this time and didn't even bother with shoes. Kyl dragged his feet as he basically slid his way to the table and Kai, and enveloped Kai in a hug.

Jason walks into Windfall and looks around then looks Rika's house "Wonder if Rika still lives there?" Jason says as he walks down the path to Rika's home and looks around admireing the towns sights and sounds then looks at Rika's home "I have not seen Rika over a year, I wonder how she is doing after I joined the Dragon knights." Jason says as the sound of the market place echos from its location and walks up to her door "Well lets see if she is still here." Jason says as he knocks and waits for her to answer the door 'Well I remember that I used to have a crush on her before I joined the Dragon Knights.' Jason thought as he waits

Rika leaned against the doorway of the dining room and smiled as Shadow came in. "Morning sunshine. You've lost something" she said, noticing he was half dressed. Albel grumbled silently. He was always a bit possessive of Rika. Especially with Slytha gone. However, he was currently happy with his strawberries. The children finished first, running outside to play in the backyard. Ava flopped in the snow, hopping around with make paw prints. Reimi looked around with curiosity. This was her first winter. Rika watched the others finish eating. She'd eaten while cooking. Albel stood up and put his plate in the sink before going to sit on the living room couch.

((Just going to assume the servants know him then...))

The doors to the Esteed manor opened. A butler looked out the door, seeing Jason. "Oh my, I haven't seen you around here in ages. If you're looking for Rika... she moved out last year with her friend um... Sapphire. She lives in a villa across the river" he pointed towards the woods.

Kai grinned into Kyl's tunic as he hugged her. "Hope you're hungry. In Briarwood we all need to cook pretty much for our own survival skills. So don't worry, it won't poison you" she laughed and sat at the table. Collete flew by outside, peeking in the kitchen window before flying down to the ground.

Jason looks at the forest then back at the butler "Yes it has my friend and thanks for the tip." Jason says as he turns around and walks away from the manor then exits Windfall and enters the forest still walking to the direction where the butler pointed and feels the cold nipping his nose and keeps going then pulls out his canteen and opens it then drinks water from it then sees the river "Ok theres the river." Jason says as he crosses the bridge and continues walking to the villa then looks around "Man where am I? Skyrim?" Jason says as he chuckles to himself and keeps walking to the villa "Wonder how big is this villa?" Jason asks himself as a cold wind blows against him making him shiver then rub his hands together to keep himself warm

Richard, looking at swordsmen and at the same time watching out for nearby zombies, was still holding a torch in his left hand. Finally finding a medic, he almost calmed down, thought he still have got two main feelings: hatred for undead and a feeling that someone is watching them. The last one was giving him chills.

Rina saw that the boy has realised that they have been watched. "If I would have to fight these... By winds, I will surely lose: there are a lot of them." - she thought. Then she decided to stop watching for a while, because the horde could probably find her. And probably kill her. Rina was pretty careful, and believed only those, who has proven themselves to be trusted.

Shadow looked up with a smile, then a puzzled look when she said he forgot something. He scratched the side of his face attempting to figure out exactly what he had forgotten. He first looked down to make sure he had pants and shoes on and then proceeded to lean back in the chair after he confirmed that they were there. It was then that it donned on him that he had no shirt on, which he was used to, but figured it would be bad in a house he didn't own. "Oh, sorry, I uh... Am used to being shirtless so i kind of forgot. Though, that does remind me that I need to head to the store... I forgot to bring extra clothes, not that I really have any, but I need to buy something that is more... up to date in town-living rather than hermit-living."

Kyl chuckled. "Why thank you. I would hope you didn't poison me, it would make me wonder just how good I was. Kyl leaned down and picked up Kai 'princess' style and took her over to the chair. He pulled the chair out with his foot and placed Kai in it, before pushing it back in and sitting on the opposite end of the table.

"Aha, well be sure to put the old shirt on when you leave. There's still snow outside" Rika reminded. She stretched her arms out and moved towards the living room. "On that note, this place needs a fire going. Let me just tell you how much I hate winter" she said, walking to the fire place. She opened the grill and put new logs on the pedestal. She moved to the side for a moment, only to flinch when a small fire ball flew by onto the log. Rika jumped up and whirled around furiously, "I told you before not to do that!" she yelled. Albel smirked from his seat, "Heh, if I wanted to hit you I would have" she rolled her eyes and looked back to see if Shadow was coming.

Kai rolled her eyes at him, "Cheeky" she let him carry her and kissed his cheek as he set her down in the chair. She looked at him from across the table and picked up her fork. "Hope you like it then" she started to eat.

Jason walks along the snowy path then looks around and sees the villa and his excitment increased and stops to look at the villa "There it is!" Jason says as he runs to the villa and stops halfway to regain his energy and continues to run to the villa then stops at the villa entrance then walks to the door and looks around 'Wow her friend Sapphire owns all this if so im impressed and also it is a nice home for a rich noble like Rika and I hope she still remembers me.' Jason thought as he walks up to the door and takes a deep breath then knocks and waits for Rika to answer the door 'Come on Rika please be here.' Jason thought as his nervousness grows