picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

((@Tron: Sorry, my eyes were deceiving me.

So here's everybody's current age if they were all in winter:

Atlas - 363

Aeolus - 453

Starwing - 1

Minerva - 20

Danielle and Kylie - 2

Elliot and Lilina - 2 and a half

Vince - 13

Androcles (new charrie coming soon) - 0

Nell (new charrie about to be born) - 0))

Summer

Cantarella, who had been revived from the afterlife and seen what had happened in Rudvich, recognized the dark blue dragoness and said, "You're one of those dragons who attacked the human villages in Rudvich, aren't you?"

Winter

Elliot and Lilina lifted their heads up off the floor in alert and they both followed Fayt out the door. "Your water what now?!" they both asked simultaneously. "My water broke. I'm going to need a doctor soon. I'm about to give birth," said Minerva.

Richard backed off on more distance, staring at the dragoness. "The one, who attacked this ruined city?" - he thought upon hearing Cantarella's question.

Rina stared with a chilling glance at pink dragoness right through her eyes, being a bit annoyed by her question. "I'm not. If you think that I have attacked this city along with others, you are wrong." - she answered coldly. "She thinks that I am one of the responsibles for all this destruction. Well, no doubt that she have mistaken me with someone." - she thought.

((... At ease Sai >.>))

Shadow smirked. He knew that he had no chance to to stay angry at Rika so didn't even bother getting mad at her in the first place. "well I don't like being angry so it would make sense that I do not do the 'angry face' all that well. But, thanks for wrapping it, even though I could have done it myself and it was only a flesh wound... That went almost through my leg..." Shadow smiled weakly.

-Air was cold, was unique, it danced and turned and twisted invisibly, but the wings of Palmephius saw it all and lifted on every current like winding stairs. The wind whipped past Chasilins face chilling her cheeks and ravishing poor Lunarissa's pelt, who was firmly tucked in a ball as close to Chasilin as she could get. Chasilin was partly curled over the feline, her hands still gripping onto the back-arching black horns which protruded from the Wyvern's head.

Before long, birds began to appear as specks beaneath them and Palmephius banked low. Chasilin peered down and watched the gorund grow rapidly, her heart beat thunderously in her chest and adreniline pumped painfully through her veins. Just as trees came into clear view Palmephius pulled up and leveled himself, coasting easily above the forest that reached it's fingers up at his underside.

Just for a brief moment, Chasilin caught site of something in the distance. She was not sure what but luckily, Palmephius had seen it too and dipped his right wing into the sea of leaves, turning sharply to double back and see what it had been. As they neared the area Chasilin spotted it again and what she was this; a large blshing green field with a quaint town located near a patch of forest. There was a lovely little lake and connecting river, just visible through a break in the trees. On the othr side lay a large expanse of leveled rock and cevisces that would appear to be caves upon closer inspection.

Palmephius mentally grinned and tucked his wings to his side, barreling towards the town. Just as they were on the outskirted he parchuted his wings and beat the air towards the flexible grass below. He landed with ease and ducked his head so the petrified Lunarissa and an exhilerated Chasilin could climb off. He lurched intot he sky as he had when he frst changed and soon descened as his original form. The familiar golden Pygmy. Gripping onto Gungnir he perched himself on it and waited to bein the journey into the village with Chasilin still clutching Lunarissa.-

Jason looks at Rika from the kitchen and sighs then walks to the front door "Rika if you need me I will be outside I need some air." Jason says as he opens the door and walks outside then closes the door when ever Jason needs some air he has something bugging his mind then outside Jason leans his back to the wall feeling the cold of the wind and the wall then Jason looks out to the white background of the wind blowing the snow off the ground then Jason looks at his hand "Is Sophia right? Am I a monster or am I a man?" Jason says as he rubs his hands together for warmth and holds his canteen then unscrews the cap and drinks water from it then screws the cap back on and pulls out his combat knife and his knife sharpener and starts to sharpen it

Malice continued to speak casually while more of Redfire's dragons died. "I have a vested interest in your experiments. Your ability to make hatchlings more powerful and completely loyal intrigues me a great deal. However I do not approve of your experimenting on kidnapped children. So I was thinking, perhaps you could join the firestorm horde on Solomos and get to work on a serum that can be used on adult dragons. I am sure we can find plenty of volunteers amongst our numbers. What do you say to that?" Malice said from his spot in the forest, his copper scales shrouded in the shadows cast by the trees overhead. Altogether it was a foreboding image. Malice had yet to make Redfire an actual deal, thus far all he had essentially said was join me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sure Shat is still a strong dragon without the Empiricon, and although Crow might get out of hand I trust Woltar to make the right call. I'm sure he knows that Shat is innocent." Gal said reassuringly to Laura. The clearing and the gate to the house came into view. "Ah, home sweet home, and look there are some of my bonier civil servants standing guard. I really should put the wights back to rights. Laura when we land I'll have the servants whip up something to eat, anything in particular you might like?" Gal said switching the topic from Shat to food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin and Earl got very little done since Earl spent most of his time trying to collect bodies and Erin spent most of her time trying to stop him, with great success. They appeared very comical to those watching and those antics helped to raise spirits a little. Tackeron and Brian on the other hand were very productive with their time. Not only did they help bring some emotional support to many a grieving dragon but they also got the information about what was going on. They made their way back to the town's center where they would meet with Earl and Erin. "So this force called THEM stole every egg they could find in this town, but before they could leave the firestorm horde came along and started a huge battle with them and now they have moved that battle into the forest. Isn't the firestorm horde from Solomos?" Tackeron asked after his verbal summery of the recent events. "Yes, but it would seem they have a reasonable influence here in Rudvick too. Not as great or well liked as the Aquarians but their influence is here none the less." The Electric dragon and the mage sat down in the town center to await the return of their companions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayos paused in his eating when Meracle spoke. He looked at her a moment trying to register what she had said, when he finally understood what the words meant he felt himself feeling sheepish although his black scales prevented any visible blush. "You think so? Thanks Meracle." Naturally he was now feeling awkward as a short silence stretched on, he decided to bring his attentions back to the pizza. Eating it meant he didn't have to say anything which prevented him from making a total fool of himself. Or at least that was his reasoning.

Woltar, Crowe and some Aquarians citizens poured into the court room finally. The guard moved Shat to the side where he was going to be sitting. Woltar took his place at judge seat. A hellfire and gold dragon entered last, hellfire veering to the slot adjacent to Shat and the gold sitting next to Shat. The gold looked at him briefly, "I'm going to be representing you unless you want to represent yourself" he stated. "Atlas, we are starting now. If you plan to attend, nows the time" Woltar messaged. Crowe stood in the back, watching closely.

Meracle watched Ayos's reaction with mild interest. "Well someone's shy, toots. And you're quite welcome" she said. A small bark of laughter escaped when he made no other response and instead went back to his pizza. "So you have any other plans? Because as charming as Dion is, I don't particularly fancy hanging out in his house all day watching him do research"

"Well ok then" Rika murmured in confusion as Jason went out the door. "What exactly does he think I'll need him for? I swear I get the strangest visitors. Appears after years for a few minutes and walks back out. Ok sure" she continued to rant to no one in particular. Although at least he wasn't as freaky as that guy Undertaker. She shook her head, realizing Shadow had thanked her, "You're welcome"

Akuma stared at the ground as he walked, his mind elsewhere. He walked straight into someone and jumped back in alarm. "Oh" the man said, seeming more surprised than Akuma. He smelt like other hybrids. The stranger was Dion, though the young hybrid was born out of the lab. Dion was interested to say the least, but didn't know how to word his question without coming off like a creep. "You're a hybrid... I've never seen you before" "What of it?" Akuma stated defensively. "You weren't in the lab, were you?" Dion continued. The hybrid was silent for the moment, taken off guard.

Summer

While the horde was continuing attacking the THEM dragons, Atlas was watching Malice and a THEM general staring at each other. She assumed that they must be telepathically talking to each other. Then she heard Woltar saying that the court was starting right now at this moment. 'I'll be there, but only in the middle of it, because we're still fighting THEM. They've just attacked a dragon village and probably stole more eggs. We're handling with ease though, so you don't have to worry about coming over to aid us,' she replied.

"I wasn't saying you attacked this city," said Cantarella in defense. "This city looked like it has been attacked about two years ago. You were in Rudvich when the Spell was cast. You couldn't have been here at that time. So therefore, my mate wasn't really accusing you," said Aeolus.

Winter

"Minerva's about to have kids!" Lilina said. "Hooray!" cheered Elliot. "Well I guess it's off to the hospital then," said Minerva. Then they went to the hospital where Minerva was laying on the hospital bed. After a while later, she was going into labor. Minerva screamed in pain as she was about to give birth. "Push Mrs. Nox! Push!" said the doctor.

((I'll be making a form for Nell as soon as Minerva has kids.))

Laura glided in to land, and thought for a moment before turning to look at him and suppressing a grin "French fries." She turned to watch herself landing and as she came to a slow stop she said "Just make me whatever Gal, I'm feeling especially monotone" she chuckelled.

Redfire thought this over, it was a good deal. His scientists would get the canon fodder they wanted. He flared his wings and took to the sky, becoming visible to everyone. He hovered. 'And what do you get out of it? Tell your men to stand down and we will Talk. ' He was taking a risk showing himself, but he still had the water dragon hidden. He still had one Ace, even if it wasn't a big one.

(Red, Redfire only just came out of hiding in the forest. They are in different parts.)

Edited by warewolves

When Richard realised he was close by Aeolus and Cantarella, he unnoticably from the dark blue dragoness wrote to the duo: "I know this dragoness. I mean, I have heard about her."

"Rudvich? You are wrong again." - said Rina, turning her glance at Aeolus. "At that time I wasn't in Rudvich. I wasn't even slaved by humans, as you may think." - she turned her glance at Richard, to notice that he is holding something, but she didn't saw what.

-The more they walked the colder it got and the more Chasilin felt lost. Looking around all the buildings were hard to tell apart, not to mention she felt very out of place. She'd never seen buildings so grand and beautiful. They where stacked towards the sky, higher han her village hovels back home. Chasilin turned to Lunarissa for answers.-

"Lunarissa, you've been to human towns like this before. What are the people like?"

"They aren't too different than you are Chasilin. They are people living their lives day to day just as you, even in civilization some people know as little about proper ettiquette as you."-Palmephius snickered and Chasilin scowled. However upset she was, she couldn't be mad at the dishevled feline, her fur was ruffled as it was with the cold winds tossing it around. Thinking it best not to ask her anymore, Chasilin looked up to find herself in a large clearing. She couldn't help but feel at the very cnter of everything. As she remained there she bean to turn, slowly, taking it all in with a wide swept gaze and awe dropped jaw. It was just so big!

-Palmephius hugged close to Gungnir and visibly tried to shrink into himself, he didn't like this feeling of being caged in, but the look he saw plastered in a grand scale on Chasilins face, stopped him from complaining. Chasilin was, after all, a human. Of course she'd be drawn to something like civilization. Working himself into a depression and succeeding, the tiny pygmy retreated within himself.-

-Chasilin looked at the surrounding buildings with sparkling eyes, years in a forest would do that to a girl.- "Oh Dad, did you always get to see this?" -she said in one exhale. Her undying admiration for her father, a traveler and dragon supporter, did not falter now, if anything it grew stronger. Unsure of what to do next, Chasilin went up to the first door, she chose by doing the age old 'daddy had a donkey' rhyme, and walked in. Well she tried and, sufice to say, the door was locked. Chasilin had walked up to someone's home and figured it was an open residence, this was all very unusual to her. Confused, and still determined to revel in the magic of the town, Chasilin tried banging on the door. The building she chose was very large and seemed to be of great importance by the way many buildings seemed to face towards it. Chasilin waited in anticipation, expecting mystical beings and fairytail characters. She was in for a major let down.-

-Meanwhile, Lunarissa shivered in Chasilin's arm and curled closer to her chest. She needed to get out of this weather.-

Edited by Chasilin

((I new I forgot something *facepalm* forgot to post with Fayt lol))

Woltar smashed his stone gavel on the podium. Everyone quieted down and looked to him. Woltar looked to Shat, "Shat, you are accused of kidnapping, genetic experimenting, endangering others, and murder in the 3rd degree. How do you plead?" he asked. All heads curious turned to the crystal dragon.

Fayt sat outside the room with the kids. He fiddled uncomfortably. Minerva being in pain put him on edge and so was the wait.

"Who are you?" Akuma asked. Dion scratched the back of his head, "One of the scientists actually... I'm Dion" he extended his hand. "Akuma" he growled slightly as Dion's hand neared. The scientist quickly retracted his hand. Dion didn't know what, but something seemed off about this hybrid. "Sorry, I'll just go now" Dion pointed over his shoulder and walked away.

((Well I suppose the 3 of us are going to just post our forms here for everyone. Poor Minerva. Three more children xd.png four if you include Fayt's mentality.

Name: Jaden

Appearance: appearance

Personality: Jaden is very energetic and lively. He likes to have fun and is quite friendly. Jaden is also very competitive. He will rise to any challenge and can be very stubborn. He won't abandon those in need and will come to anyone's aid no matter the opponent. While he likes to avoid conflicts, he can be bold when provoked.

Powers: Magma breath like his uncle, wings are armored and can produce razor-like wind

Opinion of Humans: Likes them

Dislikes: Sitting still, being beat, not being able to help, being teased))

Edited by Sai

Jason looks around then feels a strong pain in his heart and falls to the ground onto his knees then looks at himself wondering what is happening then the pain in his heart gets stronger almost like knives stabbing him in the chest then looks up at the sky seeing the stars glow in the constellation of Draco then screams from the pain and blacks out and his heart begins to beat normally and in Jasons mind he wakes up in a white room and he stands up then looks around "Where am I?" Jason says as he hears a dragon roar then the dragon lands infront of him and it was a black wyvern "Hello Jason." the wyvern says as Jason looks in awe then approaches the wyvern "Who are you? What is happening to me?" Jason asks as the wyvern lowers his head to Jasons hight "I am you, well your dragon you and you are going under a transformation process into myself." the black wyvern says as Jason backs away from the wyvern in fear "Look I am just a human, I thought the sign of the dragon legends are nothing but stories." Jason says as the black wyvern looks at him

((Oh Im going to add to the other part to Jasons profile is that he can turn into a dragon and was born under the sign of the dragon))

((Can you post his profile btw? Even if you don't have a pic. Drives me nuts to rp blind. Yeah, Snow's charrie has that ability))

(Username: warewolves

Name: Kayla

Appearence: Link

Personality: Kayla is a quiet, but friendly individual. She is quite happy to let the other person speak and listen intently. She is an avid learner, but not to the extent she will jump for joy. When angered, she can hold a grudge for a long time, she always remembers a face. She also has a strange fear of water.

Powers: She is quite strong and fast, but not as strong or fast as her brethren. She has the ability to make the bands on her body glow slightly in the dark of varying degrees of light; however she is only able to make herself glow slightly at the moment. She inherited her father’s ice breath; however she can only make cold air come out of her mouth at the moment.

Dislikes: Being asked hard questions, strangers, being caged(Not allowed freedom to go where she pleases), water.)

Shat raised his head slowly, he looked to his golden lawyer. “I am sorry you are stuck with my case…” As the stone was smacked, he turned his attention to Walter. He was accused of a large list of things and all of them true. He closed his eyes for a moment, as all eyes turned to him for his answer. Opening them, he gaze at the crowd gathered to see justice be done, and then looked to his lawyer. “I do not plead, for I am guilty of the acts you have listed, and much more. What punishment I get will be less then I deserve. So do not go easy on me, ensure justice is done for what I have done in my life.” He bowed his head, closing his eyes once more. “However, if I have one wish it is that if you capture my daughter, you go easy on her. It’s not her fault I raised her badly.”

((Lol, Walter))

Woltar was a bit taken back by his bluntness. He paused to clear his throat, "Do you have anything to add?" he asked the golden lawyer. The gold looked briefly at Shat and sighed. "A bit. While he pleads guilty, I'd like to bring to attention he was coerced into some of his actions for the safety of his daughter. Erm... that's all" after some murmuring in the crowd, Woltar spoke again, "Then there is no need for a longer trial. I will decide his punishment during a short recess" he smashed the gavel again. Woltar left into a different room while everyone else got up to stretch and converse.

Ava hopped up to the window and stared at Jason. She looked at his aura, and was confused when it's blue color flickered red a few times. She could tell there was another spirit in the body. That's different... she thought briefly.

((Well then, makes everyone's job easier X3))

Woltar pondered in a half-flustered manner over Shat's punishment. He didn't find it guilty enough for death. Plus his honesty and situation earned lenience. Normally he would have Kaji work him in labor but that wasn't an option. Shat would die from Aquios's heat. He couldn't be sent to the off-island prison because that too would be too rough. Woltar scratched the side of his head with his claws. "Gridania" he murmured aloud. Woltar returned to the court room and called the court back to session. "Shat, you will repay your trouble with hard labor in Gridania. You will help build the settlement up for the people there. You will be supervised by an Overseer" he smashed the gavel to adjourn the court. He stepped down and walked to Crowe. A small chuckle escaped as he realized Atlas completely missed the session. "Sorry Atlas, it was shorter than we thought. He pleaded guilty. He's going to work off his trouble-making with labor in Gridania" Crowe walked to Shat and grabbed him, leading him out of the room.

(For how long?)

Shat raised his head as Woltar walked back in. He waited for his death punishment, wait, those words didn't sound like death. His resigned face turned into open shock, and he blinked. Hard labour? Only labour? He wasn't being put in jail or killed? "Bu-bu" he blinked again and flinched as he was touched by Crowe. His face stayed shocked as he let himself be led out. He just couldn't comprehend the fact that he had been released, with work to boot. His mouth wouldn't work until the last moment, and even then only a single whisper. "I killed people, and they give me a job...I-I just" His mouth closed, and he relayed the news to Laura.

Laura chuckelled and turned and said to Gal, "Guess what? Shat got off with only hard labour. And his brain's broken from the shock."

((Here's Nell's form:

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Nell

Appearance: What she looks like as an adult. I’ll draw the infant pic later after the essay that’s due on Tuesday. She has purple and white fur with yellow mane, white shocks, yellow-furred tail, and blue eyes.(Pictures accepted, but detailed descriptions wanted)

Personality: Unknown for now, but I do plan on making her caring and always prepared. She’s also confident and yet patient.

Powers: Fast speed and ice breath like her father. She also seems to have high luck in certain situations like casinos, lottery, games, and sometimes battles.

Opinion of Humans: Unknown for now, because she’s just born. But I do plan on making her friendly with them, because she wants to help fulfill her mother’s dream of a world where dragons and humans can coexist peacefully.

Dislikes:

I'm still trying to make up what she dislikes. Oh well, I'll probably RP it out.

@Warewolves: Sorry, I misread.))

Summer

The dragoness said that she wasn't in Rudvich, nor was she enslaved by humans. Richard wrote to Aeolus and Cantarella that he knew who she was. "Who is she?" Aeolus asked.

'Drat! I'm too late! So what happened there, did he say anything?' asked Atlas. Whatever info she heard, she thought it might be vital to find out more about THEM and how they operated.

Winter

Minerva gave birth to blonde-haired purple & white hybrid hatchling. The doctor took it up and said, "Congratuations, it's a..." The doctor started to look confused and said, "Wait a minute... Don't dragons and humans together usually produce halfings? This one looks kinda like your husband." The doctor didn't know much about hybrids, which was why he was confused about the first born. Minerva continued to scream and push as the nurse said, "Doctor, she's having another child!" The doctor whipped his head to Minerva and said, "Oh right!" Minerva gave birth to another hybrid, which was a blue-haired white one with yellow wings. "Huh?" the doctor picked up the second-born and looked dumbfoundedly at it. "Wings? But none of you have them? How did your child end up with them?" asked the doctor. "That's what I want to know too, doc. But let's get back to the birthing on hand," said the nurse. "Right," replied the doctor. Minerva gave birth to the last hybrid, which was another white one with blue stripes and black ear tips. "Well Mrs. Nox, I don't know what to say about all this, but congratuations on giving birth to your loving uh... kids," said the doctor. Then he told the nurse, "Go bring Mr. Nox in." "Yes doctor," the nurse replied. Then she went o the waiting room and said to Fayt, "Mr. Nox, you may see your newborn children now."

((Until further notice basically))

Crowe met up with the overseer. Overseer was a large hellfire dragon with an intimidating look. "Oh I wouldn't call this a job. I'm going to work you good. You're not going to stop 'till you drop" he smirked. Crowe was satisfied with the result at least. Overseer was nearly as bad as Kaji with work. A Magi transported them to Gridania. He led Shat over to a group of vine dragons that were finishing pulling a sky-scraping tree from the ground. "Ah there we are. You will start by helping to carve out homes in the trees with your bare claws. The vines will tell you more details of the architecture"

((Eh here's a pic of Overseer for the sake of visuals. Because I just love visuals. link... woot))

Fayt poked his head into the room. Minerva seemed ok now. He walked in and looked at the 3 children. He smiled, "They look great" he said awkwardly. He took in the details. One looked like Minerva, having her golden hair. The next had wings, "Oh, he got my dad's wings. Funny thing" he said. It wasn't common for hybrids to get wings. The next reminded him of his niece, Reimi with her white and blue markings. "Have any names?"

Shat looked to the Overseer, and nodded once. "Of course." he replied, walking over to the vines to learn what he needed to do. Once he was sure of his job, he walked toward a tree and began work, almost tirelessly and methodically. As he worked, all thoughts emptied out of his mind, and he blinked back to reality to find he was already done one. Turning to the Overseer he said "How many do we need?"

(Another thing, Shat doesn't care if he has to work long hours, it's still better then Empricon xd.png)

in Jasons mind the black wyvern looks at Jason "I know this is hard to take in but listen this is a very rare expirence for many people besides first transformations are always painful but later transforms are better and less hurtful." the black wyvern says as outside of his mind his body begins to transform into a black wyvern by scales appearing on Jasons body then a tail begins to show and his arms are replaced with wings then his main body begins to change into the black wyvern to a size of an adult dragon as the black wyvern in Jasons mind starts to fade "Wait.....Where are you going?!" Jason says as the black wyvern looks at Jason "The transformation is almost done. The final task is to accept the body then the form is yours." the black wyvern says as Jason concentrates then wakes up in his wyverns body then breaths in the cold air and exhales then looks at himself "Wow this is amazing." Jason says as he stretches his wings blocking out the light going through the windows then yawns and looks at Ava then lowers his head to the hight of the window "Impressive is it not?" Jason says in a kind tone as he lays on his side looking through the window to Rika

((Fast carver for doing that by hand Oo. Maybe not but the body has a toll))

Ava watched the transformation. Of course as a GoN she was used to such unusual things. "Interesting" she responded. Rika however looked out the window and frowned, thinking it was a stray, "I'm gonna count to five and then I'm going to have Albel go at you if you don't get off my porch" she seethed.

Overseer made a bark of laughter, "Oh plenty. All the way up with tree for starters. The vines will make the ramp as you go" he said, snorting a puff of smoke at Shat. The vines started to create the ramps going up and around the tree.

((Knight... Please.. I beg of you, USE PUNCTUATION IN YOUR POSTS!! It is getting hard for me to read your posts.))

Kyl grinned evilly. "Well then let us step up and do the next best thing. That is if you know what could be the next best thing." Kyl chuckled. He stood and took his plate into the kitchen. Kyl placed the plate in the sink and went into his room, throwing his cloak on.

Shadow sighed and looked out the window and sighed. He was tired and was feeling rather... bare, suddenly. Shadow wasn't sure why so he just shrugged it off. "So, where would you say that the best clothing stores are? Something, slightly loose so that I can still fight in it."