skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I really hate when you have a dream and you wake up just before the good part. Like, maybe you are on an island full of candy and you grab one of those rainbow swirly lollipops and you are so excited because you hardly ever get to eat them and so you try to take a bite but the second before you do you wake up. Then your just like 'whyyyy ; ; it's not fair!' And then you want to consume sugary candy *drool*

I really hate when you have a dream and you wake up just before the good part. Like, maybe you are on an island full of candy and you grab one of those rainbow swirly lollipops and you are so excited because you hardly ever get to eat them and so you try to take a bite but the second before you do you wake up. Then your just like 'whyyyy ; ; it's not fair!' And then you want to consume sugary candy *drool*

IT'S CANDY MOUNTAIN CHARLIE

ohmigosh

Yup... I have weird dreams.

I just woke up at the time of this writing from a dream where I was chosen to be a housekeeper/servant for Kim Jong-un in a vacation home in Ireland. ._. What is going in my drinks.

So last night I have this strange and curious dresm. I dreamt that I was invisible. So that means I'm still solid. So well, I can see myself but others can't. Imagine if I'm invisible even to myself. That would be horrible as I can't see my body and therefore I might not know where I am and will hit myself. Anyway, I dreamt I was in a public vehicle, a jeepney. I was observing everyone. I was sitting on the floor, avoiding everyone's feet. It was a strange feeling. I know that people feel nervous when there's the observer effect or the feeling of someone watching you, ohmy.gif but I never realised that the observer will have strange feelings as well. tongue.gif Oh, and in the dream, the driver has noodles for a hair.

So apparently I dreamed about bighorn sheep last night.

My mom told me this morning that she heard me talking in my sleep (which is something I never do) saying something, "Oh, that's so cool!" And when she came in to ask me what was going on I told her, "Oh, I must've been dreaming about bighorn sheep."

I don't even remember.

Last night I dreamt that someone poured a bucket of earwigs on me and every last one of them went into my ears.

Yeah...nightmare of epic proportions. ohmy.gif

I have awesome, cinematic dreams with epic storylines that sometimes play out over several nights. I have new identities, new memories, whole new lives. They are very inspirational.

I would go into specifics but most of them are much too long for a forum post. I have many of them written down in a dream journal.

I was in this huge metal chamber with a lake in it and the water was really clear and there were these weird scary fish and I was in a boat in it with my dad and he wanted to go fishing there blink.gif

One time, I dreamt I was in this strange foggy colorless grey and white place, sort of like a town square, and everyone around, had these blank empty faces that were just staring at me, all of them. Slowly I could feel their stares starting to drive me insane, while at the same time I could do nothing about it. At the point of crossing over into madness, I heard this giggle of small children. The sound only made me even more explosively unstable, until I lost it.

I grabbed for the first thing I could find, which was conveniently a chainsaw. What followed was something you'd see in a horror slasher movie, yet I remember it all in vivid detail. With each corpse ripped apart, the cackle of the little kids just grew louder and louder, making me angrier and angrier, until I was beyond mad. There was blood everywhere, it contrasted the grey-ish white stone tile floors so well, and every one of the people with the blank faces was sliced apart into a mushy gore salad. Then in the background there was this little kid. It was the source of the giggling noise. Just one kid.

I woke up a moment before I'd done to it what I'd dreamed I'd done to all the expressionless pale people.

I never had a weird dream like that again.

Edited by Ælex

I just had a weird dream last week- something about aliens who conquered a city. And well, I observed how... they even have weird octopus tentacles. *shudders* And... censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif

I has a dream where the White House was on fire and triceratops were alive and the leaning tower of Pisa was straight. Oh yeah, I was a dragon in that dream too.

I had a dream where I had to steal important book from a mafia boss. I succeeded by using my abilities to fly and "leave my body but still be able to move around and carry

things"-skill, but the weirdest part was that the mafia boss treasured old storybook meant for children.. x''D (it's also somehow a bit sad actually?)

Aight so.

I was in a... huge bar/restaurant place that had two floors, people could pay and stay for the night in the second floor.

It was morning and apparently I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast yet, so I asked for a sandwich and juice.

When I finally get my plate and start eating, I notice two familiar figures coming down from the stairs.

It was Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian Michaelis, I almost choked on my food because they looked so real like holy molly.

Then they proceed to ask for a sandwich and tea, sitting in the table that was besides me.

I wanted to talk to them, but I was too busy with my food.

Not even a minute later and I see other familiar faces, Grell Sutcliff and William T. Spears (they didn't do anything in my dream for the rest of it though).

Ciel then proceeds to start talking to me about a case he was working on, and that he wanted my help.

MY

HELP.

Whoa.

Of course I promptly agreed on helping, both Sebastian and Ciel smiling at me.

Then we both proceeded to finish our plates and work on the case.

The end.

I hope you're having fun resolving cases, Dream-Me.

By the way, the characters that were mentioned are all from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

My dream person has been dead twice yet every time I die in my dream I'm still alive oddly.

*doesn't get her own head*

So...

All my friends in real life, and one of my best friend's girlfriend found ourselves stuck in some giant Medieval castle. Turns out, everyone from my marching band was 'trapped' there too, which we all found increasingly odd. There were already a bunch of people living in the castle... so they (for reasons unknown) decided to 'elect' my best friend as King and made me one of the two advisor people that they didn't want to give the proper name for. Something about causing bad luck?

So the days progressed with the King having hearings for his subjects and sending me on tasks to make sure no one was trying to kill him (we occasionally joked that if he ever became king of some place that I'd be his right hand girl and help him rule). For some spontainous reason, he ended up following me down into the boiler room (which had door handles on the front to go in, but when you try to go back out there were little notches in the door acting like handles-- no clue why the room was in a castle either) and claimed that he thought I sent him down here. We ended up being trapped with six other friends of ours and somebody turned the boilers (there were about thirty of them... all off for some reason) on... We all almost died... except my dogs (odd right?) got the door open and dragged all six of us out (a chocolate lab and german shepard probably can't do that). My best friend ended up prosecuting who he thought tried to kill us all, when it turned out to be his cousin.

I woke up when we started eating waffles the next day :/

I had a dream where I met an honest politician, where I rode on a cloud and suddenly became good at drawing...Don't think I should tell the rest, 'cause it'll bore yoou to death.

I had a dream that i went to six flags with my boyfriend and there was a mens bathroom that a ton of very elderly people were going into... He said he had to use the bathroom and just as he got into the line(it was a very long line) i caught hear of someone saying that the bathroom was a death line for the elderly.. not an actual bathroom. They would enter and sit in chairs, they get knocked out by a gas and be strapped in and at the end of the 'ride' they would fall into a fiery pit...

I had to drop my phone off to go into the ride, i ran into the door and bypassed the machine that straps you to a chair.. He was knocked out and i had to jump on his chair and literally cut the straps off of him and slap him awake.. after i finally woke him up, he was only a mere 7 feet from the pit of lava.. I hacked the computer to make the elderly not die(the belt stop, and wake them up)

I told my boyfriend to run while i hacked the computer.. he did so and i saved the old people... I got out after being chased by security and went to the costumer service thing to find my phone.. I asked "WHERE IS MY F***ing PHONE?!" and the guy said "it's not here, but you can buy any of the phones here" *he points to a bunch of damaged phones at various prices from 5 - 12$* and i said NO i know you have my phone now where is it?!

He looked me up and down carefullly and said "wait.. YOU'RE the one that hacked the computers??" i said "yeah, i am. What's your problem with that" and he looks confused "But you're FEMALE you can't hack computers!"

I yelled again the same thing, telling him to give me my phone.. He finally gave it to me but it had been completely reconfigured with a different programming.. I angrily took my phone back and saw my SO running to a car in the parking lot, leaving me there..

i was mortified.. i had just saved his life. and he left.

Probably the weirdest dream i've ever had.

Ive had a ton of weird dreams but this is the only one I can remember now.

I was standing on a green mountain near a huge beach. There was a sign near me that said "Tallest Mountain Evar - Hanglide from here" It wasn't important, but then I found the shilouette of a huge jet on the ocean. Then a huge jet came and the bottom half of it was missing. It flew up, then its engine sucked up a hanglider. It dived down, ready to crash---

I then woke up.

I'm still wondering how this dream would make sense...

Last night there was Geralt of Rivia in my dream. Weird thing is that I never played The Witcher and never read the books. This is NOT normal blink.gif

Last night there was Geralt of Rivia in my dream. Weird thing is that I never played The Witcher and never read the books. This is NOT normal blink.gif

That would make the dream into the collective human memories. So nothing to worry. smile.gif

i've had all sorts of weird dreams lol, my favourite of them all has to be the "escape from school and get killed by sephiroth" one but since it's much more complex then that, i don't think i'll describe that one since i want people to understand.

so i'll talk about my second favourite dream, the "brain dream".

alright so, this one begins with me back in year 11 and it's my final class of the day - its a science class by the way - and we're introduced to a new teacher. i can only describe him as a "stereotypical science teacher", and he wanted us to do an experiment.

the experiment: he wanted us to remove our brains and note down any obvious differences.

so, ok, after removing my brain, the obvious difference i felt was a sudden emotional numbness and hopelessness and anxiety, i quickly jotted down my observations into my book and looked around the room. my classmates were all saying various things like "i feel weird" "this is strange oh my god" "that's so strange man"

i checked the time and it was coming up to 3, so i asked my teacher if i could put my brain back in. he nodded and i tried putting it in but had some difficulty so he helped me get it back in.

i don't really remember what happened after that.

it's probably not weird and wild like other dreams in this thread probably, but hey.

Being older, I wake up a lot during the night, but I usually just turn over and go back to sleep. I have never been into drugs (except a little pot when much younger) and that's why this dream was so weird.

I was directly involved in the making and selling of cocaine, but it was being made in the deserts of So California. I was dressed like a peon and had to walk a long way to get to the manufacturing site. And I had a large box, about two feet square (that turned into a 5-gallon water jug) and I had to fill that with the cocaine(???) before I could quit. And I didn't have any money to pay for this stuff, which was OK with everyone. And it wasn't being made with Coco leaves...

(dreams are weird)

Towards the end, a little old woman in a large shawl, sampled some of the product and laid down on the ground and curled up in her shawl and said to her companions to 'buy it'. At the end, I was inside the back of a small truck (bobtail type) that was packed with straw and a dog (Irish Setter?) and out walking on a dirt road again...

There was a lot more to it than that, but the dream just continued on and on even after I woke up and went back to sleep.

Strange...

There was a weird dream i had which was about bullies

At first, the person who played as greg in the diary of a wimpy kid got on to this elevator with me and we became friends. After that, we went to this training place where the people who trained good were bullies. When the teachers left, the kids all started trying to run away but they couldn't because the bullies caught them. The bullies then tortured everybody, and there was a flood where i escaped by turning into a fish.

So weird!