skunklover

Dreams You've Had

^ Well, that happened in real life. Except it was in chemistry and to someone, not me.

I had a weird dream that I was in a zombie crisis and I wielded twin katanas and I was the only female left in the world

I had a dream that this guy who works at my school was licking my arm and for some reason I liked it.

I woke up like censorkip.gif

Edit by kiffren: Censor evasion removed.

Edited by kiffren

I dreamt that the world had apparently ended and human kids and teenagers were being taken care of(?) by dragons, but there was a witch girl trio and they fought against the dragons with a combination of alchemy and element mixing. They escaped to the outside world with a huge stash of coins and got equipment to go adventuring.

Then my dream changed to something about a field trip to a weird robot-regenerating-bakery thing.

I had a dream where it was the last day of school (again) and I was running around saying goodbye to people, packing up my locker, and helping Selena make nachos (?)... all while trying to make the bus. I woke up before I could reach the busses, though so IDK if I made it.

I had another dream where apparently I was Perry the Platypus (even though in the dream I was still human) and was running from Dr. Doof who'd become a were-boar. All I remember is I was at some fancy party and I hid in a wooden cabinet with a sliding door and a Christmas tree on top and finding one of my (RL) cats inside, and peering out to see Dr. Doof run by and scare some woman in high heels and a long red dress. Somewhere along the way I met Josh from Drake and Josh, who was being chased by Dr. D too, and he gave me some advise but I don't remember what he said.

One time I dreamed I was staring down at a parking lot from an aerial view. The cars were randomly switching spots for no reason at all.

I remember it because I was consciously trying to open my eyes, and I couldn't o.O

Last night I was chasing a train across a lovely landscape that I've been to before in previous dreams. It was quite enjoyable, because I could fly and I like revisiting places like that. :3

It was the first flying dream I had in ages. Psh, it was the first dream I had in a long time.

Last night I was chasing a train across a lovely landscape that I've been to before in previous dreams. It was quite enjoyable, because I could fly and I like revisiting places like that. :3

It was the first flying dream I had in ages. Psh, it was the first dream I had in a long time.

Wow. Really. I'm surprised that this was your first dream in a long time. How long was that?

Wow. Really. I'm surprised that this was your first dream in a long time. How long was that?

I dunno, maybe a month or so. Might not have really been that long, but it feels like it's been a long time. I probably have had dreams but just couldn't remember them.

I had a dream that I was Perry the Platypus and it was 'International Friends Day'. Dr. D said that we should be friends, but I refused and then he drove back to his apartment (which was in the city but still close to a farm). I ran on top of tall buildings to get to his apartment and (in aerial view) it looked like a toy model of a town. :I I got to Dr. D's apartment and took a shower (as Perry), but then I had to hide from him because I didn't want him to know that I knew where he lived. To hide from him, I teleported around his apartment by flushing myself down the toilet; conveniently, there was a toilet in every single room.

Just before I woke up, I was struggling to flush myself down another toilet, and Dr. D was about to find me. D:

I had a dream that I was Perry the Platypus and it was 'International Friends Day'. Dr. D said that we should be friends, but I refused and then he drove back to his apartment (which was in the city but still close to a farm). I ran on top of tall buildings to get to his apartment and (in aerial view) it looked like a toy model of a town. :I I got to Dr. D's apartment and took a shower (as Perry), but then I had to hide from him because I didn't want him to know that I knew where he lived. To hide from him, I teleported around his apartment by flushing myself down the toilet; conveniently, there was a toilet in every single room.

Just before I woke up, I was struggling to flush myself down another toilet, and Dr. D was about to find me. D:

biggrin.gif That is so funny. Well, is there an episode where Perry really use a toilet?

Just last night I had an weird nightmare. At the beginning I went down in my room and there were like 3 aliens hanging out. At first they were all cool and nice. Then my step dad pointed out the type of alien, and they regularly posed a huge destruction on civilization. Then they started threatening to kill me. So we moved. Then I woke up and I didn't want to move a single inch. It was terrifying. The aliens were like super tall, with large-oval pitch black eyes and small noses. The body colors were like gray, pink, purple, blue, red, bright green. It was terrible.

The whole plot of Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul (in freeform roleplaying section) all came to be within a dream. tongue.gif

Guess it would be nice to share someone's dream. Not telling whose.

I dreamed I found time slips and got stuck in an alternate present through messing with the past and the only way I could find my way back to my usual 'present' was to find a link between the two worlds so I sought out a newsagent and bought some HP books and used them as portkeys to get back and that funnily enough was when I woke up.

Last night I had a dream that waffles came in a sarcasm flavor. biggrin.gif

I haven't had any dreams lately I remember a dream one day...

I was on a site called Pokefarm.org. Yeah, that site exists and I am a member of it. I checked thread subs and found that an inactive RP I had participated in had new posts, after about 3 weeks since the last post.

The following morning I woke up, I decided to check the thread subs, and found that the EXACT same thing from the dream happened; that exact RP had new posts.

Sometimes, I think my dreams/imagination "predict" the future...

Last night I had a dream that waffles came in a sarcasm flavor. biggrin.gif

LOL that's awesome! xd.png

Last night, I was half asleep and half dreaming, if that makes any sense. In my dream I was at school and looking for my locker to get some book or something out of it. While I was walking down the row I thought to myself, "I'll remember my combination this time." I'd had a dream a few nights before in which I couldn't open my locker. Somehow I remembered that in my dream. Anyway, I walked to the general position of where my locker was... but there were several lockers labeled 33 and 37 but no 35 (my locker). Suddenly it occurred to me I was dreaming, maybe because there were too many 33s and 37s or maybe because the locker bank was on the wrong side of the hall from where it is in RL. The lockers were (and are in RL) outside so my next move was to see if I could fly. I could, and did a bunch of arial acrobatics in the open area by the lockers (That was really fun. I was vaguely aware of me laughing out of joy in RL.) before swooping around behind the middle school building, which was set back from the rest of the school. And then I woke up.

One time, I dreamed that there was this girl with brown hair who was hiking up some sort of 3D video game-type terrain mountain, but she fell into the water at the bottom of the mountain, and an old woman who was an enchantress saved her. Then, a hunter fought a warlock who had a zombie for a girlfriend.

Weird...

Alright, stay with me here:

I once had a dream where there was an alternate universe/dimension. It was called the Other Dimension. So original, I know. To get there, you had to pass through two trees whose branches made an arc.

In the other dimension, fantasy and mythology came to life. I was a dragon, which for me isn't surprising in the least. I had the ability to become a human at will, and I lived in a castle. My name was Miltikamo (mill-TEE-ka-mo), and I was a white dragon with bright blue eyes. Odd name, I know, but still. I had a mate, who was also a dragon. His name was...uh...wow, this was years ago, but I know that it was Zephyr-somthing. Presumably with a K in it. *shrugs* He was red and black, and had a bitter heart and a bad temper. I never liked him.

One day, I decided to travel to the Human Realm, and I met this handsome fellow named Ace. Ace, strange though it may be, was my favorite guy name at that time. Then it was Trent. After that it was Lucas. And now it's Derrick. ANYWAY, he showed me what life was like in the real world. Their world, at least. And I wanted to stay. But Zeph didn't like that at all.

He sent forth an army of dragons, trolls, and ugly looking things-- orcs, I believe--to the Human Realm. The people were frightened, and the Army was failing to stop the forces of the mythical creatures and dragons. Ace hid me in his apartment, and said he was going to go fight. But I said no, that it had to be me. And so I showed him who I truly was, a dragon. Yet he wasn't afraid. He still loved me for who I was, and thus he became my true love. Or he was, and I finally realized it. But MEH.

Anyway (again), I fought Zeph in midair in an epic battle, kind of like this. Actually, a LOT like this. Eventually, I won, and the army of mythical beasts had to leave. The people of Earth never forgot, though, and so fantastical creatures were allowed to visit in peace.

Ace and Mil got married, and had beautiful mutant kids. And then I woke up.

The end!

O.o

I had this dream where me and two other girls whom I guess were my friends (I didn't recognize them IRL though) were walking through some old sewer to find the "Treasure of Frakenstien" which apparently some ancient and famous treasure that had been lost for centuries and no one had ever found it. But apparently the three of us knew where it was.

We passed through three different sections of sewer; the last two had putrid green slime (stand in for sewer water, I guess) pooling several inches deep on the floor. The third section was where the Treasure was supposedly hidden, in some old sink no less. One of my friends reaches into the drain and pulls out... a really dirty half-empty container of spicy pepper vinegar (the peppers were half-empty, the vinegar was nonexistent). "THIS is the Treasure of Frankenstien?" I exclaim, thoroughly mad that I had traipsed through a disgusting sewer for nothing. My friends just shrug.

Some how an older woman appears and explains that the container had been left by escapees from the city trying to reach the wild. There was no Treasure; in fact she'd put the container there herself expecting it to be taken as the people left. Apparently there was some secret passage that led outside the city in the sewer, and this woman had been helping people escape for a long time.

Then my dad appears (who, strangely, was Donald Davenport from Lab Rats). My two friends also become Bree and Chase from the same show. Excited by the idea of leaving the city, the three of us beg the woman to show us the way out. My dad immediately forbids this, but the woman ignores him and turns to me, saying something along the lines that the wild was dangerous and nothing like I was used to an we had better be prepared. I nod in understanding, and my dad sighs and gives in. Then I wake up.

I've been watching waaay too much Lab Rats. And apparently my brain is still stuck in the world of Uglies.

I had an...extremely questionable dream about Darth Vader >.>

We had watched it in English class that day and when I went to sleep...bam.

I swear to god it wasn't intentional, and I woke up feeling weird and gross and was thinking "WHAT THE censorkip.gif" to myself.

So yeah theres my weird dream.

Edit: by "it" I mean star wars tongue.gif

Edited by Veratrum

I had a really weird dream some time ago.

I was just sitting in class, listening to the teacher, when all of a sudden everyone went crazy and tried to grab me and take me somewhere. I didn't like it, and luckily I was close to the door so I ran out of there. The teacher sent someone to "get the anesthetic" and I ran faster. I was a few feet away from the end of the hall when I felt something hit my foot. Suddenly it was really hard to move my feet and I could tell they were going to get me. I collapsed, but then a girl came out from one of the doors and I begged her to help me. She did, and the drugs wore off a few seconds later. We ran away from school with a few other people who had the same problem. I recognized one of them from my friend's neighborhood, so I stared at her for a long time ( blink.gif ) for some reason. We managed to make it to some airport/space station where we planned to steal one of the rockets and take off to where they couldn't find us. Unfortunately, the teachers and students caught up to us, and grabbed all of the other kids except me. I felt bad that I couldn't help them, but there was nothing I could do. I jumped in a rocket and flew to some medium-sized planet on the opposite side of the galaxy. Conveniently, there was already a mansion of a house built there for me to live in. For some reason I turned into a man at this point, and apparently a wife just spawned out of nowhere, because she didn't come with me on the ship but was there once I got off. My wife got a call on Skype from one of the people who was chasing us, and she answered. Apparently, they looked like a dragon now, and it was revealed that they were some weird cult that worshiped Satan (?) and basically had brainwashed the entire world (except us). They also told us that they were outraged with us and planned to destroy us. I said to my wife, "Hey, have you ever noticed how when dragons get outraged, they plan to destroy you?" and my wife facepalmed. The weird cult-dragon-person logged off and built a huge dragon-like spaceship and flew to our planet to blow us up, and then I woke up.

...wut

I had a really weird dream some time ago.

I was just sitting in class, listening to the teacher, when all of a sudden everyone went crazy and tried to grab me and take me somewhere. I didn't like it, and luckily I was close to the door so I ran out of there. The teacher sent someone to "get the anesthetic" and I ran faster. I was a few feet away from the end of the hall when I felt something hit my foot. Suddenly it was really hard to move my feet and I could tell they were going to get me. I collapsed, but then a girl came out from one of the doors and I begged her to help me. She did, and the drugs wore off a few seconds later. We ran away from school with a few other people who had the same problem. I recognized one of them from my friend's neighborhood, so I stared at her for a long time ( blink.gif ) for some reason. We managed to make it to some airport/space station where we planned to steal one of the rockets and take off to where they couldn't find us. Unfortunately, the teachers and students caught up to us, and grabbed all of the other kids except me. I felt bad that I couldn't help them, but there was nothing I could do. I jumped in a rocket and flew to some medium-sized planet on the opposite side of the galaxy. Conveniently, there was already a mansion of a house built there for me to live in. For some reason I turned into a man at this point, and apparently a wife just spawned out of nowhere, because she didn't come with me on the ship but was there once I got off. My wife got a call on Skype from one of the people who was chasing us, and she answered. Apparently, they looked like a dragon now, and it was revealed that they were some weird cult that worshiped Satan (?) and basically had brainwashed the entire world (except us). They also told us that they were outraged with us and planned to destroy us. I said to my wife, "Hey, have you ever noticed how when dragons get outraged, they plan to destroy you?" and my wife facepalmed. The weird cult-dragon-person logged off and built a huge dragon-like spaceship and flew to our planet to blow us up, and then I woke up.

...wut

blink.gif *blink* *suddenly imitates Sokka (from Avatar: Last Airbender) when suggesting a weird theory* Maybe it's not a dream! This is your next life- reincarnation after you died from the explosion. Then again... It might be a dream.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with sex change in dreams. blink.gif

Edited by georgexu94

Am I the only person that has minecraft dreams? I usually just end up building a huge building, start decorating, and then a charged creeper comes along and destroys it.