skunklover

Dreams You've Had

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Alright, thanks that I stopped dreaming about Dragon Cave. Erm, sometimes I just dream about things I encountered recently... Be it stories, movies, games, or even forums!

Edited by georgexu94

In part of the last dream I remember, I was in Australia and trying to connect my iPhone to wifi so I could post a status on facebook where it'd say "near X place" that's in Australia. Wifi thing asked me question only an Australian would know so I could connect and I was sad I couldn't sleep.gif

I was sad upon waking up since I've never been outside the US before

Edited by EmoDuck598

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well, can't stay here long now. I stopped dreaming or forget them. Maybe next time. *waves*

When two guys who were really good friends fought against each other and were fighting in huge automaton human looking things

Yey! I am not so tired and my fantasy dreams are back. One of which is... Something like Avatar

Once I dreamer that my name was Retha Nico Castleberry and I was going to save the world from the evil winged dragon-y squids. It was really weird. I got to ride a giant hummingbird though. laugh.gif

I had a...creepy/disgusting dream...

I won't go into too much detail, but it had something to do with decaying bodies...

I swear I could smell it...

I understand. I have gory dreams like this too. Doesn't help I had to go on the ambulance with my dad a few times.

The fact that I play horror games like Silent Hill for fun, then think about what my version of Silent Hill would be tends to not help.

I have had tons of weird dreams. Some i don't remember, others only partially.

But here's a good one i remember a lot of.

Apparently we were a team of 3 against....Deathbear? (Lol my dream made a regular show reference.) So at the beginning we were in a giant maze of fences. Yep, Fences that you see through. Seems legit... Anyways, no more joking.

Out came Deathbear (Looked nothing like the one on regular show, it's head looked like a creepy and cute mouth from spore.) The rest of it's body kinda looked like a bear but it could of been better. So we ran into the house we found when Deathbear chased us. The door was closed and one of our team was fighting him off outside. This was only the beginning...

Deathbear got inside and it looked like the other guy was eaten (He wasnt though, he just disappeared. This was a weird part...) So apparently he could talk and he talked in a really creepy and silent voice. So we talked to him and said we would join him if he didnt hurt us. (Even though i wanted to fight him, my dream self doesnt listen sometimes.) So, the third member of the team busted through the door and fought him not hearing what we said.

After the battle was over, Deathbear ran away. (Was it really that easy? We could of fought him instead of joining him...) Deathbear gave away the whole thing about us joining him and the third member of our team threw a potion at me and did this weird effect i HATED. (Seriously, i felt it.) It made me constantly throw up water and make me feel really weird. It felt like i would never breath air again. Although it only lasted about 5 seconds. Then he turned on us for joining Deathbear and we did a spore style battle on his cities. (Which was not mentioned whatsoever in any part of the dream. Thanks mind.) And then i randomly wake up here.

The end.

I actually knew i was dreaming, most parts i could control but there was a few i couldnt. (Like the joining deathbear one.)

Epic lucid dreaming!

Edited by Neomaka

So now may I ask if lucid nightmares are good or bad?

Depends on a lot of stuff like if you can control yourself or not. I have heard of a lucid dream where you can't control yourself...

Depends on a lot of stuff like if you can control yourself or not. I have heard of a lucid dream where you can't control yourself...

oh...

-----

And... change topic. Since I got used to English spelling. (I meant the UK spelling), I dreamt of spelling England as Aengland. blink.gif

laugh.gif I just got used to the ae sound.

N.B. Encyclopedia is spelled as Encyclopaedia

Edited by georgexu94

I had a dream that I was reading the DC Forums and TJ posted saying his favorite biome to stalk was the Alpine. He also posted the exact percentages that a rare would pop up--- the Alpine was the highest at 58% or something. It took me a good hour or so to figure out that was a dream.

At least two or three dreams where I'm a wizard and casting Avada Kadavra at some enemy at mine, but all I create is a mini, green, glowing, tornado that doesn't kill them rolleyes.gif

Every single night on my birthday, I have the same dream. I'm being tracked down by these killers, and I keep hiding but they always find me. So then when they almost catch me, I wake up. sad.gif SCARY!

And sometimes, in dreams, if I'm falling or doing something like that, I wake and like, jerk up, as if I was actually falling. O.O

Edited by Brightsplash

I dreamt I was a boy. It was pretty cool- I had a beard. And a dog.

And sometimes, in dreams, if I'm falling or doing something like that, I wake and like, jerk up, as if I was actually falling. O.O

Don't worry, everyone is having that dream- it's a very common one. It's not really a dream; it's like half asleep.

For the past few days I've been dreaming about world destruction. In one dream the koreans had taken over the world and turned most of it into vast green fields with blooming cherry trees. The earth had stopped rotating so it was eternal dusk and the sun was a big glowing portal that instantly incinerates anything it touches and uses it to grow until it completely devours the world. In another dream I was sunbathing on Mars and when I finally returned to Earth I saw the world in panic. Apparently in 1 night the whole continent of America had completely sunk underwater and no one was sure how it happened. Authorities were trying to find survivors and calm the public at the same time but it was impossible because everyone thought the world was coming to an end. Internet and electricity were out and everyone was running like headless flies on the streets. And there was I trying to call mom...

@georgexu94, that depends a lot on how you accept your dreams. For someone like me who believes 100% that what they dream is real, such experience could be even deadly. If you really want to try, then set your timer for lets say 1 hour. If something goes wrong then it will knock you back to reality.

@georgexu94, that depends a lot on how you accept your dreams. For someone like me who believes 100% that what they dream is real, such experience could be even deadly. If you really want to try, then set your timer for lets say 1 hour. If something goes wrong then it will knock you back to reality.

Were you referring to my comment about lucid nightmares or about dreaming about falling?

Edited by georgexu94

The lucid dreams from a few posts back, the one with the butterflies.

Oh, then that would be lucid nightmares

I wouldn't call them nightmares, different people see different things. For some it's a nightmare, for others the experience is quite enjoyable.

:<

I once had a scary dream about Slenderman...

I was in my house and I knew that he was nearby. So I was walking throughout my house trying to decide were I should hid...

then I turned around

and my vision went completely blury and bright and I had a horrible falling sensation... (It was almost blissful if not the circumstances)

It stunned me so much I was jolted awake... but I still felt like I was falling...

And my night vision was acting up and the shadows all looked like there was something there...

I quickly closed my eyes and tried my best to dream about something else >.>

So I just turned into that he just wanted me as company and had teleported me to his house... (thank god I can control my dreams @_@ else I wouldn't of slept the rest of that night.)

It's the 2nd most realistic dream I've ever had.

I've had lots of weird dreams. I still cant remember all of them although they were just one week ago. Well the one I know for the best is one that I dreamt again and again.

When I was little we often went to the city next to our village. There was a huge bridge and on this there was a stone. It was because of an accident or something. However I dreamt that I was caught between the stone and the border of the bridge. And I couldnt go away. You cant imagine how frightened I was, everytime after I had dreamt this.

Then another dream was about my teacher in elementary school. She ran and was chased and this ended up not very happy. Yes...My dreams.